AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-24, 01:48   Link #61
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just when I wonder how long Shiratori will be accepted as one of their 'gang', Hijiri confess her feeling to Reina. They make a great couple so I support this pairing

And I hope we will get the story of why Tanaka's mother abandoned him, the past when Tanaka won Maya's heart and accept him as her big brother, and what Tanaka's grandpa said about Reina should be in Tanaka's side.
Old 2011-09-03, 22:59   Link #62
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler:
All you shippers may squee now.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 23:06   Link #63
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

The problem was she can't remember what she did to him. Being drunk is really scary
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 06:40   Link #64
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Awwwwww <3

Though I don't think I'd be able to keep up with Manabu's tenacity and lack of pain sensation D:
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:10   Link #65
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just read the chapter 5.1

Love the breaking 4th wall comment about Newtype sound effect, and how Tanaka was angry he squeezed the ball XD

And now we know why Shiratori is 'hated' by almost everyone, lol author
Old 2011-09-23, 16:42   Link #66
solomon

Just found this one.

Little repetitive but good 4-Koma manga. Manabu is smoother than he let's on ya know?
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 02:46   Link #67
solomon

Made some headway.

I think by the 3 volume it gets into a real good groove with some new characters. Shuu-chan is HILARIOUS with his mean look to anyone who is not gay! And Mayami kills me with her frank analysis about the world contrasted with uber cutsey nature.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 03:02   Link #68
Undertaker

This manga was surprise find for me, I was looking for some romance comedy but not the shojo type and it fit like glove.

The only problem I had was the way the series is publishing on two platform and both follows its own path and rarely intersect which cause me a bit of confusion in the beginning.

Mayami is seriously the best character in the series, her S/M shift and dead on analysis never fails. Although Tanaka's grandpa is great too, he's not much by himself, but he can made Tanaka ten times more interesting.
Old 2011-09-27, 02:58   Link #69
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I wonder when we will get Tanaka's past of her mother. And also his future regarding the family since his grandpa hinted something about it to Reina :3

And chapter 32 just got released.
Tanaka and Shiratori does get little closer but in the end they still act the like the usual
The teaser for the next chapter is making me curious :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
The only problem I had was the way the series is publishing on two platform and both follows its own path and rarely intersect which cause me a bit of confusion in the beginning.
Got the same problem too, after that it became normal though
Old 2011-10-02, 21:14   Link #70
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chapter 32.1 is released...

There's a sweet moment for Shiratori and Hijiri there
Old 2011-11-08, 01:11   Link #71
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Vexed has released chapter 33

Another love comedy genre that used Monster Hunter XD
Gotta love that Shiratori and Hijiri moment on this chapter. C'mon already, guys

Though I do wonder why suddenly Shiratori looks that gloomy and distant to other. Wasn't he this cheerful loud narcissistic guy whom tsundere for Tanaka on his debut? Now it looks like he really hates Tanaka and didn't want to befriend him or his friends
Old 2011-11-08, 01:33   Link #72
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Vexed has released chapter 33

Another love comedy genre that used Monster Hunter XD
Gotta love that Shiratori and Hijiri moment on this chapter. C'mon already, guys

Though I do wonder why suddenly Shiratori looks that gloomy and distant to other. Wasn't he this cheerful loud narcissistic guy whom tsundere for Tanaka on his debut? Now it looks like he really hates Tanaka and didn't want to befriend him or his friends
It ended at an annoying spot. I guess I don't remember what happened in last chapter well enough because I was surprised by his attitude here.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 09:58   Link #73
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Finally an explanation of Shiratori sudden change. I kinda feel bad for him and his inferiority complex.
Hope it doesn't end with (only) bromance, go Hijiri!

And since MH can be played with up to 4 players, looks like Reina will join their party too eventually
Old 2011-12-20, 07:49   Link #74
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chapter 34(Joker) and 35 has been released \/

34J is another Nanami & Sumika back story, a little bit meh for me at first since I don't really like those two, but it's good chapter nonetheless.

35 is the conclusion for Shiratori back story. Great bromance and ends really nice, but not so much for Hijiri, Shiratori still called her by last name. He should be as sharp as on this chapter to notice Hijiri's feeling for him, but since his problem with Tanaka is resolved then he can concentrate on Hijiri better now, can't he?
Btw, the part when he asked Tanaka if it's really okay for someone like him to be his friend...... That sounds little bit wrong
Old 2011-12-20, 08:20   Link #75
Johnny
Working the bags...

Also got some more insight into Manabu's background. I thought it was just his father that he didn't get along with and that his mother was out of the picture. Guess it's both and now I see why Mayami got so pissed that one time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 12:18   Link #76
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I thought it was only her mother that never accept him. Looks like he is hated by both of them. Poor Manabu, no wonder he is so attached to his grandpa.
Btw, I forgot, Mayami is step sister, isn't she? Was she from different mother or different father?

Though I think it will be hard to tell Tanaka family back story without maintaining the joke/comedy, I'd like if the author to get to it. At least the part when Mayami still hated Manabu because her parents's influence and how Manabu changed her.

And what Manabu's grandpa told to Reina about Manabu had to make decision that can change his life is also make me curious :3
Old 2011-12-20, 22:57   Link #77
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

now lets hope for a Hijiri chapter now that thats resolved
Old 2011-12-23, 00:15   Link #78
Undertaker

The bromance is awesome and geeze, MonHon is everywhere in manga/anime that deals with friendship. But yes, we finally got to see a bit more of Manabu's past. Like everyone else, I'm really interested in what cause Manabu's parents to hate him that much.

Didn't Mayami told Reina that they have different father which would mean that she's with the mother. My assumption was always that the mom was the problem that caused Manabu living with grandpa, but now it seems that both parents has their own issues...
Old 2011-12-23, 00:21   Link #79
Xacual

I honestly loved the fact that Shiratori was smart enough to reflect back on his actions within 2 pages of being told that by Manabu. You really don't see that nearly enough in most series.

Here's hoping Hijiri can get some time with Shiratori herself now.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 01:06   Link #80
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Didn't Mayami told Reina that they have different father which would mean that she's with the mother. My assumption was always that the mom was the problem that caused Manabu living with grandpa, but now it seems that both parents has their own issues...
Ah yes, I rechecked early chapters, Manabu and Mayami have different father. But since their age difference is only 1 year and Mayami said they are blood related, then doesn't it means after gave birth to Manabu, their mother divorced with Manabu's father, found another guy (Mayami's father), married to him, and gave birth to Manami in about 1 year?

Then on the chapter when Reina magically turned into little girl (ch 28), Manabu said that his father already passed away when he is still a little kid. So maybe I thought "the parents whom doesn't like him" that Manabu mention to Shiratori is his mother and Mayami's father? Since we know Mayami used to hate Manabu too because the influence from her parents.

And then () his grandpa once had to go to other town, on the ch 17, he talked to his son on the phone. Is this means grandpa is Mayami's father's father?

Whoa, Mayami was right. This backstory is too heavy for a love comedy 4-koma manga XDD

Tags
4-koma, comedy, romance, shounen