AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-03-17, 01:48   Link #181
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by be0wulf View Post
Okay guys, just so you know, ep.11 basically means that there's now a 0% chance of Aiko getting together with Shin.

Think about it. The entire series have been about Shin's repressed love for Hiromi, and him liking Noe because she confessed to him. Ai-chan has always been the older friend whom he set up on a date with Nobuse. You don't get much on their past history together.

Give it up, Ai-chan fanboys. Her chances are nil. You may as well root for Noe's outside chance instead.
DONT U SAY IT DONT U SAY IT
NO NO IM NOT HEARING THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and I'll never root for noe. Hiromi is my next fav.
Even if Shin doesn't end up with Aiko (it's never a 0% chance ya know positive thinking come-on? )
then i'll still think she was the character that "grew" the most.

she's also the cutest
plus she wears a different outfit from the rest Amirite? HUH? amirite?
so that makes her the best.

I really hope the next episodes dont leave her out completely. I mean u gotta feel sorry for her about what happened when she
Spoiler for ZOMG:
he just blew her off.......tisk tisk

AIKO 4 LYFE
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 01:51   Link #182
golthin

Quote:
Okay guys, just so you know, ep.11 basically means that there's now a 0% chance of Aiko getting together with Shin.

Think about it. The entire series have been about Shin's repressed love for Hiromi, and him liking Noe because she confessed to him. Ai-chan has always been the older friend whom he set up on a date with Nobuse. You don't get much on their past history together.

Give it up, Ai-chan fanboys. Her chances are nil. You may as well root for Noe's outside chance instead.
I hope you are not writing that for me. I gave up on Aiko since episode 8
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 11:21   Link #183
be0wulf
it's friday

Send a message via MSN to be0wulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
DONT U SAY IT DONT U SAY IT
NO NO IM NOT HEARING THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and I'll never root for noe. Hiromi is my next fav.
Even if Shin doesn't end up with Aiko (it's never a 0% chance ya know positive thinking come-on? )
then i'll still think she was the character that "grew" the most.

she's also the cutest
plus she wears a different outfit from the rest Amirite? HUH? amirite?
so that makes her the best.

I really hope the next episodes dont leave her out completely. I mean u gotta feel sorry for her about what happened when she
Spoiler for ZOMG:
he just blew her off.......tisk tisk

AIKO 4 LYFE
I'm thinking the last episode will show Aiko with Nobuse happily ever after.

The cutest is debatable. Noe's got her chickens, Hiromi's got her glasses and popsicle and special-wardrobe-gathering-techniques...etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I hope you are not writing that for me. I gave up on Aiko since episode 8
I've never been an Aiko fanboy, and never will be (I used to like Noe but recently I've been moving more towards Hiromi). IMO her affection for Shin totally came out of nowhere, and seemed more like a plot device to make it a love-square more than a genuine love. But that's just my opinion.

http://www.chunlikickedme.tumblr.com
be0wulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 12:46   Link #184
golthin

Quote:
I've never been an Aiko fanboy, and never will be (I used to like Noe but recently I've been moving more towards Hiromi). IMO her affection for Shin totally came out of nowhere, and seemed more like a plot device to make it a love-square more than a genuine love. But that's just my opinion.

We'll see what the writers come with,m i think it will be left ambiguous. I have read many posts from people in other forums that thought that they actually got back together as BF and GF in 11 and they have come around and accepted that it was just as friends. They are puzzled at why Aiko is just starting just as friends and not a full fledge reconciliation. The problem is that Aiko knows how you feel when you are in love for her experience with Shin, as of now she doesn't see Nobuse in the same way yet, but she does appreciate him as a friend. That is why it was so hard and hurt her so much to break up with him.

That is why she asked him to renew their friendship and see if she can eventually feel about him the same way she felt about shin. The metaphor of the Sweater was an indication of this. Aiko would have knit a sweater for Shin but not for Nobuse. Nobuse is going to do his best to make her want to knit a sweater for him as he said, and Aiko will practice her knitting for the day that she can knit a sweater for him.
Old 2008-03-17, 22:23   Link #185
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin
They are puzzled at why Aiko is just starting just as friends and not a full fledge reconciliation...she asked him to renew their friendship and see if she can eventually feel about him the same way she felt about shin.
Someone should warn Nobuse about the FriendzoneTM. When a girl tells you, "let's be friends", chances are, a serious relationship is not going to happen. Not unless the guy pushes hard on his small window of opportunity.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 23:38   Link #186
vio5555

Personally, I see it as a trust issue in some sense, golthin.

I think Ai understands now that her original method of using Nobuse to get at Shin really did hurt Nobuse, but that she's going to give a friendship with him another go. The people who were talking about her starting with a further reconciliation probably just misunderstood that she's not really starting that far with her feelings for him.

I think this whole "new friendship" thing is a chance for them to start over with an honest relationship. And maybe someday, she'll make him a sweater that's intended to be for him. Either way, I think she's chosen the most logical place to start, since it's not like she disliked him to begin with, she just liked Shin more.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 01:44   Link #187
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Someone should warn Nobuse about the FriendzoneTM. When a girl tells you, "let's be friends", chances are, a serious relationship is not going to happen. Not unless the guy pushes hard on his small window of opportunity.
well, nobuse knows that! that is why he said he is going to do his best!
Old 2008-03-23, 15:03   Link #188
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Uh aiko ending.........01% now
EVERYONE lets pull for that .01% ending guyz ahhaha
Old 2008-03-23, 15:12   Link #189
vio5555

I take it that 0.01% is the probability of the writers totally losing their minds and coming up with the totally random ending of him dumping both Hiromi and Noe and running back to Ai for a tearful reunion.

We'd definitely get to see everyone's true tears in that scenario... >_>
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 15:23   Link #190
golthin

Quote:
Uh aiko ending.........01% now
EVERYONE lets pull for that .01% ending guyz ahhaha
sadly IN the anime framework, Aiko has 0% chance after episode 12. There is always a chance AFTER the anime ends, as there is always a chance that even after Shin and Hiromi[or Noe] hook up they don't get married. She finally conceded that it is impossible after Hiromi set her straight as who was Shin's girlfriend.
Old 2008-03-25, 13:52   Link #191
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Maybe JUST maybe Shin will go Super Saiyan and just uppercut both noe and hiromi saying "DEATH WITH YOUR ONLY PROBLEMS ::COMBOOOO BRBRBRRBREAKERRRRRRRRR"
and then Go out with Aiko
HEY YOU CANT SAY IT'S IMPOSSBILE.
so .01% chance still stands
Old 2008-03-25, 19:10   Link #192
be0wulf
it's friday

Send a message via MSN to be0wulf
It's impossible. You're all just hopeless optimists.

http://www.chunlikickedme.tumblr.com
be0wulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-25, 19:47   Link #193
golthin

Quote:
It's impossible. You're all just hopeless optimists.
don't mix me with them, I already gave it a 0% chance!
Old 2008-03-28, 02:01   Link #194
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Hey now........
theirs still.........a..........ch....ch.....channnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnncuuuuuuuu

no it's hopefully I accept it
but I still declare that Aiko was the best out of all of them. I really enjoyed her the most, sadly....she wasn't a very big contending player in the series. ALTHOUGH she seemed the most mature.
i hope she gets a good ending for sake....AIKO 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-03-28, 02:06   Link #195
golthin

Quote:
Hey now........
theirs still.........a..........ch....ch.....channnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnncuuuuuuuu

no it's hopefully I accept it
but I still declare that Aiko was the best out of all of them. I really enjoyed her the most, sadly....she wasn't a very big contending player in the series. ALTHOUGH she seemed the most mature.
i hope she gets a good ending for sake....AIKO 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!!!
yeah! That is another piece of evidence that Shin is a dumb ass!
Old 2008-03-28, 04:30   Link #196
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

it's true aiko was hawtness.
PLUS SHE WEARS A AWESOME OUTFIT HELLO?
Old 2009-08-09, 16:42   Link #197
Lulu-wa
High thought εїз

Hi ~

about Ai-chan ...ammmmm..

may be she is Selfish somehow ^-^"

- - -

in the anime she had outpouring Feelings for one guy ... then she Returned to miyokichi

- - -

anyway I love Hiromi more than her =)

nice info on arabic site here ::.
http://www.animesclub.com/vb/t40591.html
Lulu-wa is offline   Reply With Quote