AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 21:39   Link #3301
solomon

Ohhh yea I like me dat dere contract..........we got any fringe benefits?
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 23:29   Link #3302
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She did say that she'd 'take care of him' - too bad she's just a projection and her real body's in some cafe...
And she seems so tall next to Furuichi...
Old 2012-09-01, 00:17   Link #3303
Miraluka
Banned

C'mon guy, its Oga's fault that Coolruichi(lol) gots his awful reputation, if he wasn't dragging him to his doings Furu would be your average HS. student with some dignity. Even as the comedic relief he needs some respect... and the way he's doing it now will backslash on him the next chapters.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 02:47   Link #3304
Blaat

That last page was awesome, a part of me what's this to last forever but my common sense part is telling me that he'll be back to lower-than-trash-ruichi by the end of the arc.
Old 2012-09-01, 05:24   Link #3305
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
C'mon guy, its Oga's fault that Coolruichi(lol) gots his awful reputation, if he wasn't dragging him to his doings Furu would be your average HS. student with some dignity. Even as the comedic relief he needs some respect... and the way he's doing it now will backslash on him the next chapters.
You sir are joking right.
Furuichi is only being defended by Oga, and sometimes used by him. If he was alone in other school he would also get abused by other, and most likely he would also be considered a creep.
Its not like Oga threatens him to behave like a creep lolicon, right?
Old 2012-09-01, 09:05   Link #3306
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
He doesn't behave like a creep lolicon, that's the point. It's just a misunderstanding that started from that lamia think and kept becoming worse and worse.
O really because for me every time he does something it makes him look more and more like a creep. Just previous chapter, sticking tissues like a moron. Girls were right that this dude goes over the scale of creepiness.
If he was as normal as you people make him, then it would already got cleared out that he is not lolicon. But frankly he doesn't try to behave like a normal person that he think he is.
Old 2012-09-01, 09:18   Link #3307
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
O really because for me every time he does something it makes him look more and more like a creep. Just previous chapter, sticking tissues like a moron. Girls were right that this dude goes over the scale of creepiness.
If he was as normal as you people make him, then it would already got cleared out that he is not lolicon. But frankly he doesn't try to behave like a normal person that he think he is.
Xaturas right, Furuichi is a decent guy but he is a little perverted. Just read chapter 62 and 64, I believe those were not misunderstandings. There are plenty more like that. On chapter 62 when the girls were arguing to bring the guys in to practice volleyball by using their "body" as bait, Furuichi added in "if you are going to do that, can you do it while wearing bloomers". In Chapter 64 when Hilda did a jump serve in volleyball, he screamed "did you see her panties!?", twice actually.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 09:45   Link #3308
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Furuichi's a horny creep, but he's not a lolicon. Or Alain Delon's sex buddy.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 11:22   Link #3309
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Furuichi's a horny creep, but he's not a lolicon. Or Alain Delon's sex buddy.
Yep that's the fact, he is creepy(however he's no where as bad as lot of other creepy perverted characters you see else where) but he's no lolicon, he's only ever shown interest in the girls his age or older.
The lolicon tag is cause of the misunderstandings which anyone could tell is for the comedy but not everyone will find it funny.
Old 2012-09-01, 13:30   Link #3310
Xaturas

Quote:
He's creepy because what? No other guy in this manga is showing any interest in girls?.
He's creepy because his *showing interest* is beyond normal healthy boy reaction. ReaperxKingx already gave you 2 examples where he creeped out surrounding people. Normal boy's don't behave like that. They may have dirty thoughts but they stay in you know thoughts.

Quote:
He's normal compared to the Tatsumi I-don't-give-a-damn-if-you-like-me-Aoi Oga.
That's Oga's character. He is not interested in women at this point in time. Doesn't stop him from having a nice parenting conversation with Aoi where he first meet her and her brother in the park, though he didn't know it was her.

Quote:
And you never had dirty thoughts like him? Not even once? Given how 2 clones wave their asses in your avatar, I don't think so.
I probably didn't have much of dirty thoughts and if I did it was probably harmless things like, thinking that girl y have nice body. I didn't run around and tell her to strip to show me this or that, or other things creepichi does ...
As for avatar. I did it because I really liked the animation done in that particular ending. It was just so fluid that I thought it was worth to waste some time cutting it out and making avatar. You are also wrong about clones part, its girl dancing in front of a mirror, but whatever it may look like 2 girls.

Quote:
He might be a little creepy at times, but no way in hell he is a lolicon. From someone that was cockblocked forever such thoughts are expected.
Do you see us waving Lolicon flags left and right about him? I don't think so. We just state that he is damn creepy and deserves the treatment he gets.

Quote:
And he isn't cleared of the lolicon status simply because that is comic relief. He won't be cleared no matter what, that's how comic relief works.
Now this statement makes your whole post null. If we consider that he is made like that for *plot reasons* then you can treat ANY character with same attitude. Oga is not interested in women, because plot needs him to. Toujou is a dumb worker who is to dumb to know that there is a girl in love with him.
Beel is running around with his dick out and noone calls police to report Oga for child abuse.
I could go on and on, however in stories like that there is a Suspension of disbelief, that we should use to think that Y character behaves like that because of his personality and not because of author wanting him to do this and that.

Frankly be happy, its my first time doing such a reply ^^. Most of the time I just troll around and spew some random BS.
Old 2012-09-01, 14:30   Link #3311
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Alright alright, lets settle that Furuichi is too honest about his desires or fantasizes. Its normal for any guy to fantasize about stuff that is sexual, but I am pretty sure you wouldn't go out and say it to the person you are fantasizing about or anyone around you of what you thought of. The things I fantasize about my girlfriend, I sure wouldn't tell her about it unless I have a feeling that I may live after the consequences is an example.
Old 2012-09-03, 02:14   Link #3312
Excorsism

He's only creepy relative to the cast in the manga. Throw him in any other manga and he'd be the most normal person there. Otherwise, just a healthy young guy who digs the women and destined to be with Lamia. Yeaaaaah. Really digging this arc, though I can already guess how it's going to end, poor guy, lol.
Old 2012-09-03, 14:09   Link #3313
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Actually, he's still the most normal person of Beelzebub...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 15:06   Link #3314
Diveman

hoping that Furuichi makes a name for himself in hell and Lamia's mother hears of his abilities and makes him marry her daughter
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 15:07   Link #3315
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
hoping that Furuichi makes a name for himself in hell and Lamia's mother hears of his abilities and makes him marry her daughter
Hmm and Earth will be burn by waterfalls of flames for eternity when Lord En finds out.
Old 2012-09-03, 15:18   Link #3316
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

lol

I forgot all about Lamia with En. And to top it all off, he's got this power by using En's own personal army lackeys to do it with! Talk about a low blow...

He's going to be known as Furuichi the Usurper if he keeps going like this. But please keep Agiel-chawn for a while....
Old 2012-09-03, 16:24   Link #3317
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
lol

I forgot all about Lamia with En. And to top it all off, he's got this power by using En's own personal army lackeys to do it with! Talk about a low blow...

He's going to be known as Furuichi the Usurper if he keeps going like this. But please keep Agiel-chawn for a while....
That'd be a nice final fight for his arc, En vs. Mobichi backed up by En's soldiers
Something tells me he is going to summon (a bunch of) different demons next chapter, most likely Aoi will blow his currents tissue away because Furuichi tries to act cool in front of her
Old 2012-09-03, 16:27   Link #3318
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
That'd be a nice final fight for his arc, En vs. Mobichi backed up by En's soldiers
Something tells me he is going to summon (a bunch of) different demons next chapter, most likely Aoi will blow his currents tissue away because Furuichi tries to act cool in front of her
And all En needs is a pissed Oga, Aoi, Hilda and Toujou
Old 2012-09-03, 16:36   Link #3319
Miraluka
Banned

What about En making a contract with Furuichi?

That would lead him to new levels of mess.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 16:39   Link #3320
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Surely the Great Demon Lord is not that cruel and fun-loving of a being, now is he...

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence