AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-02, 07:42   Link #2061
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Wasn't Zabuza technically black?
Sure, he wasn't a blatantly offensive stereotype, but......
no zabuza was white. he just shaved off his eyebrows- or waxed them...

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Bari_Phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 14:27   Link #2062
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
no zabuza was white. he just shaved off his eyebrows- or waxed them...
Erm... eyebrows? I meant that he had darker skin....
(In the anime, at least...)
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 18:51   Link #2063
X207
Gamyūsa

i finally got to ep 135, can anyone pls tell me if there are any interesting battles in the fillers? i plan to see e136 and e140 so far. are there any more battles including hinata and sakura and the 3 sand ninjas that take place in between e136-220?

i have one last question. can anyone pls tell me how far se2 is at in the manga?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 19:38   Link #2064
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i finally got to ep 135, can anyone pls tell me if there are any interesting battles in the fillers? i plan to see e136 and e140 so far. are there any more battles including hinata and sakura and the 3 sand ninjas that take place in between e136-220?

i have one last question. can anyone pls tell me how far se2 is at in the manga?
First Part: Keroko posted a great site awhile ago that deals with everything you wish to know. This site will list each filler arc as well as the canon characters in the arc. As for any worthwhile fights...they are all about equal to the weakest fights during the Chuunin exam.

Second Part: Shippuden is somewhere around Chapter 325. I expect that there will be another filler arc right after this recent Team 10/Naruto training arc.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 06:37   Link #2065
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Leafninja is a great site for picking out fillers that might seem interesting (for example, I greatly enjoyed the trapmaster arc) you can read small summaries of which episodes are fillers and what the fillers are about, and then decide whether you want to watch them or not.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 14:27   Link #2066
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
First Part: Keroko posted a great site awhile ago that deals with everything you wish to know. This site will list each filler arc as well as the canon characters in the arc. As for any worthwhile fights...they are all about equal to the weakest fights during the Chuunin exam.

Second Part: Shippuden is somewhere around Chapter 325. I expect that there will be another filler arc right after this recent Team 10/Naruto training arc.
ty james and keroko, i already have 20 or so filler eps that i plan to watch just by looking at the ep titles. among those i'll most likely watch e209-220, seems to be intersting atm. leaf ninga is better than the site that i found recently (narutoworld).
Old 2008-10-04, 16:40   Link #2067
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Could anyone tell me how old Konohagakure is, like when it was established

Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 16:50   Link #2068
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave View Post
Could anyone tell me how old Konohagakure is, like when it was established

Spoiler:
Sarutobi has been alive about as long as Konoha has been. So, Konoha is somewhere around 60-70 years old.

Spoiler for partial spoiler:
Old 2008-10-05, 04:13   Link #2069
Switizle

Hey guys!

I had stopped watching naruto due to the fillers, I'm wondering when fillers ended and it started back up following the anime? Also i'm wondering what are all the filler eppisodes in Shippuden numbers ( like 050 - 056 ) etc.,
Switizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 04:44   Link #2070
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

You know, it might be helpful to use the search function, especially if the answer to your question is only two or three posts above yours.

Oh well, Leafninja has the answer to your questions. Each episode summary is either black or orange, showing which or which parts of the episodes are fillers.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-09, 02:01   Link #2071
james0246

@Hunter (or who ever might know),

Out of curiosity, why don't the Naruto Anime Threads have viewer polls, much the same as the other sub-forum anime threads (example)?
Old 2008-10-09, 12:18   Link #2072
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
@Hunter (or who ever might know),

Out of curiosity, why don't the Naruto Anime Threads have viewer polls, much the same as the other sub-forum anime threads (example)?
Well…let say polls are not a popular item around the forum…you just need to check that the bleach Anime episode thread don’t have it either.
Old 2008-10-09, 13:29   Link #2073
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Well…let say polls are not a popular item around the forum…you just need to check that the bleach Anime episode thread don’t have it either.
That's kind of my point. Why are One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto the only anime forums without individual episode polls (okay I can understand One Piece, considering that the sub-forum is infrequently visited, but the Bleach and Naruto sub-forums have enough visitors to make episode polls worthwhile)?

So, I was wondering if there was a technical reason (i.e. to have a poll for every Naruto episode would be to taxing for the system, etc), or if it was purely aesthetic.
Old 2008-10-09, 14:34   Link #2074
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
That's kind of my point. Why are One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto the only anime forums without individual episode polls (okay I can understand One Piece, considering that the sub-forum is infrequently visited, but the Bleach and Naruto sub-forums have enough visitors to make episode polls worthwhile)?

So, I was wondering if there was a technical reason (i.e. to have a poll for every Naruto episode would be to taxing for the system, etc), or if it was purely aesthetic.
For Bleach, I couldnt say, for Naruto, here it is:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...1&postcount=33

You can talk it out with Monir and Hunter to see if you can bring back the polls...
Old 2008-10-09, 14:44   Link #2075
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
For Bleach, I couldnt say, for Naruto, here it is:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...1&postcount=33

You can talk it out with Monir and Hunter to see if you can bring back the polls...
Thanks. I knew in the past polls were used, but I was unsure why they were taken down. So, thank you for the info.

(ps, don't worry, I was not advocating the reinstatement of the polls (I consider individual episode polls to be pointless and a waste of time), I was merely curious as to why they were not used currently.)
Old 2008-10-09, 15:25   Link #2076
Subaru-san

I think the polls were taken down way back because during the filler arcs (at the back end of part 1) or around that time, the episodes were constantly just rated really low. Another point was a lot of people were just voting low for the sake of it, even though it was obvious sometimes they hadn't even seen the episode.
Subaru-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 19:42   Link #2077
uchia995

Who is the most popular character in the show?
uchia995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 20:16   Link #2078
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchia995 View Post
Who is the most popular character in the show?
In the show: no data is given to answer that question.

In the manga: Kakashi is constantly placed first or second, so he is undoubtedly the most popular, followed by Naruto, and then Sasuke.
Old 2008-10-12, 15:49   Link #2079
X207
Gamyūsa

i have 2 quick questions. does kakashi ever show wats behind the mask ie his real face and not a mask? the other question is easier to answer, why are there so many "1 hour" eps in the series?
Old 2008-10-12, 19:04   Link #2080
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i have 2 quick questions. does kakashi ever show wats behind the mask ie his real face and not a mask? the other question is easier to answer, why are there so many "1 hour" eps in the series?
Nope he never shows what's beneath his mask(s).
The reason for the 1-hour specials is directly related to the fact that we've gotten a lot of pauses lately. Example; The last episode was a double episode because we didnt get an episode the week after.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a