AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-08, 02:19   Link #221
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It was one relatively short scene in a full 23-minute episode. Does it really affect one's enjoyment of things that much?
True for episode one, but it will probably get more annoying down the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Artwork is bad.
It is not as good as the promotional art, and level of quality is impossible for TV anime.

Quote:
Story is bad.
It's only a first episode... it started and ended with an interesting plot, but I will agree that the main part of the episode was trivially unengaging and unoriginal. Still better wait to get past character introduction to judge the story.

Quote:
OP is GOOD!
It wasn't bad, indeed
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 08:10   Link #222
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yeah, you can't go wrong with Annabel. This was the first time I heard her sing a pretty upbeat song.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 08:57   Link #223
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I want to like this show, but it's not really doing that good of a job so far. I'm sure there's a serious undertone to it, but they'd better pick up the plot soon, else I might even get that far before I drop it. And the censoring doesn't help either.
Old 2012-07-08, 19:33   Link #224
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The only thing that seems to interest me is who ran over that poor girl. And could be a student(a student that drives????) or someone wearing same uniform?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 19:46   Link #225
Texas84
よろしく

Loved it. I can't get enough of this stuff. But don't a few of the girls look familiar?

Hint: School Days & Ano Natsu de Matteru
Texas84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 19:55   Link #226
AmeNoJaku

Quote:
The only thing that seems to interest me is who ran over that poor girl. And could be a student(a student that drives????) or someone wearing same uniform?
My main problem was reaching the pedals... I had to wait until middle school for that, but by the legal exam age, I had lost all interest
Old 2012-07-08, 21:14   Link #227
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well isnt to bad of a first episode but why is there a teacher drinking beer in school in front of her students
Old 2012-07-08, 21:16   Link #228
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well isnt to bad of a first episode but why is there a teacher drinking beer in school in front of her students
That was beer?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 21:23   Link #229
AmeNoJaku

Quote:
Because she is an adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
That was beer?
Alcohol-free maybe
Old 2012-07-08, 21:29   Link #230
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Alcohol-free maybe
Hmmm.. make sense...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 22:30   Link #231
Friday
Im shy too...

we'll see how 2nd ep goes.....

I like to see that teacher go up against Sawako in a drinking competition.....
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 22:42   Link #232
AmeNoJaku

Quote:
Hmmm.. make sense...
No it doesn't!!! if alcohol is so bad, ban it... it is the least rediculous to spend (and lose) so much money on anti-drinking/smoking/obesity/anorexia/etc. campaigns and bans, instead of funding research on cures and genetic prognosis.

Plus this is a late night eroge-based anime, if a kid watches TV at this time, indirect alcohol advertisement is the least of the family's problems
Old 2012-07-09, 02:25   Link #233
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
If it was just this one scene that seemed to do this it wouldn't really be worth complaining about, but the entire episode was chock full of the usual harem bull that I was severely unimpressed by the whole spectacle.
For some reason at one point I wondered if I wasn't watching some sort of satire of harem anime,I'm probably overestimating the show
Still,pretending it was made the show a whole lot more enjoyable!
Old 2012-07-09, 08:06   Link #234
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
It's nectar of the gods.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 08:30   Link #235
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wasn't expecting that opening scene, but it does make it a little more interesting. OP and ED were good, characters were likable. Lol Yuuki sees some pretty strange things.
Old 2012-07-11, 13:17   Link #236
tsunade666

Just finished episode one and a question. What's with the MC seeing weird stuff? like that propeller and mask? will that play an important part in the plot or just their for lolz? I'm still not decided on this show. I download it when its been aired and I've been having hard time to watched it in my free time. Thanks to that homo guy. I always stop their. But since I don't have any thing to watch today. I just went with it. I still see nothing much on individual characters character. Specially what's the hype with Satsuki? is she the one who is running for president next? It looks like their is a conspiracy thing happening in the beginning but got blown off when the story starts. Specially with a beautiful girl dressing and walking into his childhood friends room and waking him up. That blow the dark ambiance of the beginning. Though at the end with the president and that girl in the hospital room bring back a little to the main story. I still don't get this one.
Old 2012-07-11, 13:28   Link #237
Xaturas

Checked the VGN CG's to see what we deal here. Not much heroine's here frankly. There were like 4-7 (not all girls just few from club and some outside the club) from the cast which main hero actually boned.
Don't know about the story, don't care about romance and all that stuff as it will be generic at best. Just hope it will indulge into the mystery behind the scenes like assaults and bribery.
Old 2012-07-11, 13:49   Link #238
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Finally got the time to watch the first episode.
I am probably slightly more biased than the anime only viewers, because i already played the original, but it felt pretty rushed even if i didn't read the eroge. I know that this adaptation is supposed to be a 1 cour show, so they had to introduce all the characters and the settings as fast as possible. But it made this anime look slightly generic and more like the standard cliche harem serie by doing so.

As for the art, i didn't exactly dislike it. The characters still look alot like their VN versions and from the 2nd PV i already knew that i was not going to expect that this adaptation would outdo the art of the original.

Biggest problem for me was the pacing (and some minor changes because that), but i don't have too many other things to watch this season so i will follow this serie to the end.

Quote:
That was beer?
Meh, i don't think that this counts as any significant spoiler but that was indeed beer in the eroge. Also i don't think it was alcohol free, because Hazuki didn't have a problem drinking sake at the beginning of the game.

edit: it's nice to hear Ceui doing the ending for the anime, eventhough i liked "jewelry time" more though

Last edited by hyl; 2012-07-11 at 14:18.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 12:11   Link #239
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 2:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 13:27   Link #240
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for KoiChoco 02 - Everyone's Write in Candidate:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, seinen