AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-29, 05:16   Link #5661
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Pacifist my ass! Godou is definitely no pacifist. He's someone who'll immediately resist if provoked. The true pacifist is someone like Ghandhi.

All Campione have terrible attitude. The two that try to deny their personality like Alec and Godou always lost in arguing about their personal traits. Alec is a troublemaker who causes the problem himself (although I'd like him not to do anything, then when the crisis comes, just say it the others that this shit happens because they don't want him to take action), while Godou always act like it's none of his business (ignore to study about the occult, unlike Alec) until the problem starts, then comes to help.

While I think that both have bad attitude, I think that it'd suck so hard if they have to live the life following the basic principle that people only need you when you're needed (then casted aside).

Thus, in my opinion, I believe that the organizations that try to control campione for their own gain (whether it's public interest or not) are horrible too. Because, fuck public interest and world peace, the campione is needed when people are in troubles from gods anyway!

Sadly, this LN's protagonist is Godou, someone who'll lose to his girls' request anyway. I don't think Godou is someone who's good at manipulating others, it's just that he's a natural charmer, and I don't particularly like that. I want him to be of an ass like Alec, or at least being cruel enough to play mind game against those surrounded him and put them into their place.

Seriously, the situation that Godou has to face is like a country being invaded asking for help from another country, then making many demand and condition like not bombing the enemy bases in their land despite the fact that it'll make victory more difficult to obtain.

While in Alec's case, it's like planning to destroy the terrorist at once since he knows about the terrorist best, but the plan can also fail, but if left, the terrorist will do something terrible in the future.

They simply ask too much.

And I can hardly call millennium old artifacts to truly belong to someone. The Holy Grail should belong to the Celts, not Brits.
Godou doesn't need to be a schemer and a strategist or play mind games cause he already have Erica on his side to put all those that want to manipulate Godou on their place(Except for herself).
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 08:11   Link #5662
bludvein

Thanks Zzhk! Are you going to do vol 12 next or skip to 13 and come back afterwards since someone is already sorta working on it? Or was working on it at any rate, not sure if they still are.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 09:08   Link #5663
chrono25

hey Zzhk! I have a ? is vol 14 the last in the story or is there a vol 15 already coming out I have searched before but I haven't found anything
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 09:12   Link #5664
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well for now its all speculation. Godou been increasingly moving away from the pacifism facade and being normal, he even accept his daily troubles of his harem as a simple daily activity.
Well I would say Godou is acting alot more assertive then start of the series but that's to be expected it's starting to seek in how much he has risen in power. As far as the harem goes I'd say they're all adjusting to it Godou viewing them as more then friends and the girld seemed to have accepted that there all Godou's ladies and are more focused on keeping his harem from growing and there position. They should also keep Godou pretty well grounded as well.

Quote:
The thing is we'll have to see what happens when the volume comes out. Like the endings of vol 3 and 6, both leads to another volume story line. The ending of vol 13 seems like its pointing out that vol 14 is about Godou dealing with Japanese Nobles from what it looked like. If Godou could say stop to the Nobles and they follow through, there isn't much to vol 14 is there? Unless a God or a Divine weapon or a Divine beast is mix in, there has to be something in the story line to provide entertainment.
Well I think the 3 most likely possibilities are this whole deal with Yuri is either a subplot, plot device to explain why Godou went somewhere or a god/divine ancestor is pulling the nobles strings.

Who knows though maybe Godou will fight some god or divine ancestor and get another Divine sword too one that he can give Ena on a more permenant basis like Susanoo did orginaly with Ama no Murakumo.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 09:20   Link #5665
iK@r0s

Thanks zzhk for translating

What a beautiful chapter about friendship
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 09:39   Link #5666
nfsac

Doni sure is insane and a kinda swing to that side.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 09:57   Link #5667
bakapervert
A pervert

Written as rival read as friendship. No wonder Doni thought Godou as his friend, I never thought Godou can be that crazy, gambling his own body by receiving a sword that was already shown has no trouble piercing the boar and splitting a palace into rubble. Seeing that suicidal action make me cannot believe anymore about Godou's claim as pacifist.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 10:05   Link #5668
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Godou doesn't need to be a schemer and a strategist or play mind games cause he already have Erica on his side to put all those that want to manipulate Godou on their place(Except for herself).
Yeah, but what I want is for Godou to be able to do all those ALONE without having to rely on his vixen.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 11:00   Link #5669
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Thanks Zzhk! Are you going to do vol 12 next or skip to 13 and come back afterwards since someone is already sorta working on it? Or was working on it at any rate, not sure if they still are.
volume 12 is already translated by "Thatsjustpeachy" , he is waiting volume 11 be completed before post volume 12 on baka-tsuki.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 11:30   Link #5670
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Yeah, but what I want is for Godou to be able to do all those ALONE without having to rely on his vixen.
Then what role should the vixen have, her personality fits that responsibility.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 13:17   Link #5671
bakapervert
A pervert

If Godou can do all by himself, I don't think the girls will like him as much. I think that helpless side of him is needed to attract the girl.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 17:37   Link #5672
chrono25

there is a short story called kings dinner party does anyone know what its supposed to be about ?
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 17:58   Link #5673
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
there is a short story called kings dinner party does anyone know what its supposed to be about ?
I think the title is self explanatory.
Old 2012-12-29, 20:36   Link #5674
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

so who's gonna be eaten ? i mean who's coming for dinner .. :P
Old 2012-12-29, 20:48   Link #5675
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
so who's gonna be eaten ? i mean who's coming for dinner .. :P
Yeah, you just let out your imagination Phoenix221186. Still, good imagination there my friend.

Up until now, aside from fighting Gods and such, the girls never had been together as a whole in a normal circumstance. So more than likely that short story is about Godou having dinner with the girls, that is going to be interesting. Nothing brings a lot of entertainment when you got all your love rivals dining in one table face to face.
Old 2012-12-30, 03:50   Link #5676
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Wow, i m just return.. now we talking about vol 14..Yuri and 4 noble problem..
seems we will godou rampage again.......
Old 2012-12-30, 04:48   Link #5677
Mars Mode

Well theres Erica, Ena and Kaoru should deal with the Nobles, it shouldnt be a really big deal.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 09:33   Link #5678
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
We know that Akeno and the girls had a conversation with Rias after there little therapy session with Issei which somewhat smoothed things over between Issei and Rias so we can safely assumed they discussed with Rias the emotional scars Issei had from his first girlfriend. Also Issei has made some progress he is now dating Rias and calling her by her actaul name.
^ wrong thread me think
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 10:03   Link #5679
chancs

Volume 11 coming to an end, Erica is all over Goudo. Both of them share just lovely understanding

I think TJP will then soon release the volume 12 translations, after the epilogue is done.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 10:05   Link #5680
erdii

doni is a real monster. ı think Man of Steel is a stronger ability than magic sword. he is really indestructible. his fight with Luo Hao must be epic. ı hope there would be a short story about that.

by the way isn't heat enemy of steel. shouldn't white stallion melt Doni. Sun wukong melted at high temperature. well he might just used all his power to Man of Steel but heat must be stronger than steel. if godou used Stallion at full power shouldn't he kill doni, ı think he subconciously hold back from using all power of stallion

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem