AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-03-09, 22:07   Link #6021
kuro0009

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
I don't really know why everyone keeps trying to speculate who Hayate will or will not be together. If HnG ends today, I am sure that no one will end up with Hayate's love interest. Remember that Hayate did not accept Ayumu is mainly because he "cannot provide for the one he love" So even if Athena ask Hayate to marry her, Hayate will reject Athena as he believes he is not good enough yet (not able to provide for her).

As of in the future..........no one knows. Give Hata sensei a 10 chapter arc and he can completely change the pairing......so is there any point to keep speculating now?
if you don't like what they are doing then don't meddle with them..
kuro0009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 13:45   Link #6022
musouka

Chapter 263, quick, one pass translation:

Spoiler for 263:
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 16:01   Link #6023
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

oh wow that was pretty good...Hayate's brother is pretty GAR
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 17:01   Link #6024
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
oh wow that was pretty good...Hayate's brother is pretty GAR
yeah becouse he severed all bonds to those parents... so he grow to be a good man.... hayate was suffering duo those parents... and his brother never helped him (he mostly was helping only girls.. still not rescue his brother from those monsters was evil...)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:22   Link #6025
musouka

Also, in case people are interested, Hata mentioned on his blog that the reason the priest's scar eventually faded away in the series is because he didn't want those two to get mistaken for one another and only recognized his error after the fact.
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:35   Link #6026
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
Also, in case people are interested, Hata mentioned on his blog that the reason the priest's scar eventually faded away in the series is because he didn't want those two to get mistaken for one another and only recognized his error after the fact.
*looks at my own blog post* WELL IT DIDNT WORK HATA!! DAMN YOU!!!
Old 2010-03-10, 19:04   Link #6027
primuler
Love For 3D

Something interesting was posted in Hata's diary this week.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 19:13   Link #6028
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Something interesting was posted in Hata's diary this week.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
oh god... -__-
that title is really....

But would this make Hayate's Bro stronger than Isumi?
Old 2010-03-10, 19:17   Link #6029
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Okay, fine. Like on MF, I'll question you guys here as well. Why would Hayate's brother be anyone else just because of his scar? It was already absurd that he'd be the perverted father, but the cat? Seriously? Come on.. he's a person just like any other, and has no relation to anyone else with a cross shape on their foreheads!

Just look how Shiranui acts! I pointed this out already on MF, but it freekin' peed on Hina's arm! And it's seriously mischievous as well! Oh, wait, wait, don't tell me.. something happened to him, and while in cat form he undergoes a personality change? Or, wait! He lost his memory...! Yesss... it's PERFECT! AHahahahahahaha!!!

*sigh*

Hayata's sister is a normal guy.

^____^
Old 2010-03-10, 21:23   Link #6030
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Hayate's brother's words were pretty similar to what Athena told and taught Hayate...Where are the copyright issues?

Quote:
oh god... -__-
that title is really....

But would this make Hayate's Bro stronger than Isumi?
Isumi said so herself that Midas alone isn't tough but with Athena's power that made him become frightening.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 21:31   Link #6031
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro0009 View Post
if you don't like what they are doing then don't meddle with them..
But the meddling is the most fun part. :P

Anyway, having the word 'future' in the title of the chapter makes me think of what Hayate thought at the end of the chapter when Nagi broke the stone. Dunno what that'd lead to right now, though....

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 23:47   Link #6032
babohtea

Seriously, no matter what, I don't want a NagiXHayate for the ending.
babohtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 01:48   Link #6033
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Okay, fine. Like on MF, I'll question you guys here as well. Why would Hayate's brother be anyone else just because of his scar? It was already absurd that he'd be the perverted father, but the cat? Seriously? Come on.. he's a person just like any other, and has no relation to anyone else with a cross shape on their foreheads!

Just look how Shiranui acts! I pointed this out already on MF, but it freekin' peed on Hina's arm! And it's seriously mischievous as well! Oh, wait, wait, don't tell me.. something happened to him, and while in cat form he undergoes a personality change? Or, wait! He lost his memory...! Yesss... it's PERFECT! AHahahahahahaha!!!

*sigh*

Hayata's sister is a normal guy.

^____^
Rah!!!!
You back!!!!!
I though you never come back!!!!!!!
And Hayate bro lost his memories,
now that's nice xD
Old 2010-03-11, 02:18   Link #6034
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

chapter 168 was released, the long wait is over...the gap is closed...haha those who waited now have almost 100 chapters to catch up on
Old 2010-03-11, 04:23   Link #6035
Mentar
Banned

Chapter 263: And so I hope the UWW (Unlimited Water Works) arc is finally completed, for all eternity. Please. I guess I'm more or less solo on this, but the heavy-handed way how Hata tried to force me to recognize oh how sad and pitiful all this was again and again AND AGAIN had turned counterproductive on me a while ago already. Gotta say that I begin to understand the pain of people sick of the H.I.N.A. ED a while ago. Disclaimer before people complain: No, that's not Athena's fault, but Hata's.

Now finally back to the REALLY interesting parts. How are things going to shake out from now on?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 07:15   Link #6036
Rah

Yes, yes, Hina this, Hina that, Athena this, Athena that, she deserves more, she deserves less...

Blah, blah, blah, blah....

You just don't like that your favorite girl isn't getting what you deem to be appropriate for what she did, for what she went through, or whatever. AKA proper, if not equal compensation.

Well, that's not how the world works, kay? Okay, mixing real life with manga is bad already, so I won't continue on that path. For now... haha...

Anyway, just bear with it, man. You can still look forward to a Hina confession, another birthday arc, perhaps a kiss, and definitely her and Yukiji's story arc. Ah, but that's probably not consolation enough, right? It has to be Hayate...

Well, I doubt that it will happen as things are going now, but it's possible that Hata ends it with a harem...

Or aren't you satisfied with that either?

I haven't actually read any of your profound discussions over the time I wasn't actively replying to this thread, so I don't know if I'm on the right track. Perhaps you already went over this, or maybe you just like to rant? I like doing that, too... ^____^

Oh, and I'll also add that I'm satisfied (more or less) with any outcome. Everything is fair in love and war.
Old 2010-03-11, 08:01   Link #6037
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I begin to understand the pain of people sick of the H.I.N.A. ED a while ago
People hated that ED? How is that possible? That ED was awesome. Sometimes, I'd even sing it unconsciously.

Everybody, poe poe! (and then we lust over our cousins)
Old 2010-03-11, 09:02   Link #6038
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
People hated that ED? How is that possible? That ED was awesome. Sometimes, I'd even sing it unconsciously.

Everybody, poe poe! (and then we lust over our cousins)
you'd be surprised, in fact...there is a lot of people who disliked season 2 due to the heavy Hina focus (they prob never read the manga lol) I bet they'll love Athena even more
Old 2010-03-11, 09:22   Link #6039
Rah

It's a mediocre anime / manga, anyway. It's not all that popular, so not many people really care, but there are extremists, right?

I wanna see Hata's house burn down after he pulls a Kannagi (or something similar).

:3
Old 2010-03-11, 09:25   Link #6040
Used Can

Quote:
you'd be surprised, in fact...there is a lot of people who disliked season 2 due to the heavy Hina focus
Really? I remember most people dropped the first season midway, and only returned for the "Hina Love" episode. In fact, I think season 2 was the only fair thing to do, considering Hina barely got any focus on the first season.

Tags
comedy, shounen