AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2008-06-28, 00:22   Link #101
AceStarleaf

Use Microsofts AppLocale or change your Regional and Languace Setting to Japanese in the control Panel. or use a Japanese version of windows.
AceStarleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 02:05   Link #102
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Applocale trick isn't working.

If xp, then control panel - languages and regional - languages (2nd tab) - japanese. Reboot. Then control panel - languages and regional - regional parameters (1st tab) - japanese, programs language - japanese.

If Vista, then control panel -> languages -> additional -> change sys. language -> japanese -> reboot -> install -> enjoy.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 05:37   Link #103
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
Applocale trick isn't working.

If xp, then control panel - languages and regional - languages (2nd tab) - japanese. Reboot. Then control panel - languages and regional - regional parameters (1st tab) - japanese, programs language - japanese.

If Vista, then control panel -> languages -> additional -> change sys. language -> japanese -> reboot -> install -> enjoy.

Thanks a lot, hope this really works
DanielisGENESIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 11:09   Link #104
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielisGENESIS View Post
BTW mine isn't the demo, it's the full 2.82GIG .ISO file I DLed online. Mind telling me the step by step to install it? I tried using NTLEA v0.86 Beta to run the rUGP installer but it gives the main.rsx error =\
By the way, it's against the Forum Rules to discuss or provide support for pirated games. Sorry but, if you want further help, buy the game - it's not free.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 15:55   Link #105
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
By the way, it's against the Forum Rules to discuss or provide support for pirated games. Sorry but, if you want further help, buy the game - it's not free.

Yeah I plan to buy the DVD if the Downloaded failed/or the game is really good (meant to be a "preview" ). Just need to wait for my credit card to get approved and I'll ship one copy over soon

Thanks for the heads up about the rules though.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:47   Link #106
DanielisGENESIS

hey littm, how long does it take to complete 1 character's route btw? Kinda curious

BTW I'm kinda surprised that Haruka "know" that Takayuki was crying in front of her every day when she just met the accident, I thought she was in dead coma
Old 2008-07-01, 11:57   Link #107
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Don't know exactly, but school part ~3 hours, 2nd part ~6-8 hours, 3rd part ~3 hours, if you will read all dialogs and try some variants, of course.
Old 2008-07-01, 18:18   Link #108
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Don't know exactly, but school part ~3 hours, 2nd part ~6-8 hours, 3rd part ~3 hours, if you will read all dialogs and try some variants, of course.
So I assume the 3rd part is the exact ending of the character you choose, based on the decision you made on Chapter 2?
Old 2008-07-01, 22:58   Link #109
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Don't want to call this as a real ending, it's more like an addition to the ending of the three main character stories, you can find this stories even in extra menu (of course, you should open them first, if you choose Haruka in the ending of the second chapter, then you will get a third story for Haruka and so on).

Last edited by Littm; 2008-07-02 at 03:50.
Old 2008-07-02, 00:38   Link #110
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Don't want to call this as a real ending, it's more like an addition to the ending of the three main character stories, you can find this stories even in extra menu (of course, you should open them first, if you choose Haruka in the ending of the second chapter, then you will get a third sotry for Haruka and so on).
What you mean?

For me I just completed Haruka's route for the first time, but it ended with her discharged from the hospital only. D:

*EDIT: OOH I get what you mean, I'm in chapter 3 now ^^

So just curious, chapter 3 is available to only Haruka, Mitsuki and Akane?
Old 2008-07-02, 03:49   Link #111
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
So just curious, chapter 3 is available to only Haruka, Mitsuki and Akane
Yes, only for them.
Old 2008-07-02, 03:54   Link #112
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Yes, only for them.
I don't think I would ever try for Mitsuki, I hate her like a b**** =\

Might try Akane though, her chapter 3 seems interesting with Haruka inside. I guess I'm a die hard Haruka fan XD

ahh, finally finished chapter 3 of Haruka's route. Damn that was great

*Just being random, I'm also a Suzumiya Haruhi fan. Man, Haruka and Haruhi should be sisters.

BTW, do you guys play Drill Milky Punch? It's also a game for KGNE

Last edited by DanielisGENESIS; 2008-07-02 at 10:16.
Old 2008-07-05, 02:08   Link #113
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Yo.

I had a thread talking about this game sometime back when the original series finished. It's buried somewhere on this forum, chronicling my attempt to convince the few translation companies (G-Collections, Peach Princess, etc.) to pick this one up. Long story short, nobody went for it, and for some very good reasons. For those of you looking for this game, here's the lowdown:

1) This game is VERY unlikely to be translated by a company and sold legitimately for three very good reasons--the game is huge, outside the budget of most companies that translate dating sim games; Age isn't a great team-player, and has decided that they do not need to license it out for translation; and the big reason you won't see it in the States lies in the content. I'm not going to repeat it here, just go look up the game on wikipedia and look up the possible endings. One of these endings is not like the others... and because of that, it will be difficult as all bejeezus for the one who licenses the english translation to even be able to sell it.

2) This game has a team working on it for a fansub project. Don't hold your breath; people have been working on it for literally years, with very little progress. Let's face it--this is a TOUGH game to translate, encode, etc. I tip my hat to the boys who are taking a shot, but to call it a daunting task would be an understatement.

3) Your best bet, if you want to play this game, is to get the japanese copy and either learn Japanese well enough to play it, or find one of the many game guides floating around for it.
Omegatek2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 03:50   Link #114
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegatek2 View Post
Yo.

I had a thread talking about this game sometime back when the original series finished. It's buried somewhere on this forum, chronicling my attempt to convince the few translation companies (G-Collections, Peach Princess, etc.) to pick this one up. Long story short, nobody went for it, and for some very good reasons. For those of you looking for this game, here's the lowdown:

1) This game is VERY unlikely to be translated by a company and sold legitimately for three very good reasons--the game is huge, outside the budget of most companies that translate dating sim games; Age isn't a great team-player, and has decided that they do not need to license it out for translation; and the big reason you won't see it in the States lies in the content. I'm not going to repeat it here, just go look up the game on wikipedia and look up the possible endings. One of these endings is not like the others... and because of that, it will be difficult as all bejeezus for the one who licenses the english translation to even be able to sell it.

2) This game has a team working on it for a fansub project. Don't hold your breath; people have been working on it for literally years, with very little progress. Let's face it--this is a TOUGH game to translate, encode, etc. I tip my hat to the boys who are taking a shot, but to call it a daunting task would be an understatement.

3) Your best bet, if you want to play this game, is to get the japanese copy and either learn Japanese well enough to play it, or find one of the many game guides floating around for it.
In fact, one doesn't need to know the language too well in order to play it, cos to me, the choices they give are kind of too obvious and straight forward XD
Old 2008-07-05, 05:10   Link #115
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegatek2 View Post
Yo.

Go back to your hole Omega, no one will listen to you! BTW, with a recent upsurge in attention to visual novels thanks in part to places like this, it's possible that others will follow suit. KimiNozo's chance is dwindling though, as it continues to age the chance of it getting an original release is probably not going to happen and we'd have to hope for an LE rendition.
Old 2008-07-05, 05:22   Link #116
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

http://www.mangagamer.com/ - wow, fresh company ! Just never heard about this place. But this is amazing ! Now, someone really interested in a real amazing serious stories, not only in mindless f..king, chances of some amazing games to be translated are really big now. But this is really doesn't matter something for me now, but it's good to hear that someone interested in projects of this level. Just look at this, DA Capo and Suika are really not a bad choice for a start (of course, there are many games only with a mindless f..king in their catalogue too). I wish them luck.

Last edited by Littm; 2008-07-05 at 05:38.
Old 2008-07-06, 07:57   Link #117
DanielisGENESIS

btw any of you played the special fan disk?
Old 2008-07-06, 08:32   Link #118
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

DanielisGENESIS, special fandisk is already in LE edition, after completing the first part you will find it in the new game menu as the 3-rd option "the first chapter you desired".

Actually, the differences between original special fandisk edition and LE edition are : a) opening b) extra bonus mini-chapters. You will not find them in LE-edition.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:00   Link #119
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
DanielisGENESIS, special fandisk is already in LE edition, after completing the first part you will find it in the new game menu as the 3-rd option "the first chapter you desired".

Actually, the differences between original special fandisk edition and LE edition are : a) opening b) extra bonus mini-chapters. You will not find them in LE-edition.

huh?

I don't see that in my LE version =\

I've already completed the first part of LE, and the third option on the main game menu says "PUREMIA" (Premier). Inside there's only these options: CG gallery mode, BGM gallery mode, "recall" mode, ending confirmation and play chapter 3.

And yeah, I was looking forward to play the alternative opening where haruka won't meet the accident.

Mind enlighten me, Littm?
Old 2008-07-07, 01:24   Link #120
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Not in the main menu, in the new game menu.

Tags
âge, bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, pc game, romance, visual novel