AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who knows Hiraishin?
Yes! Someone knows hiraishin and that person is... 0 0%
Yes! Someone knows the deathgod jutsu and that person is... 2 13.33%
Yes! One person knows the deathgod jutsu and another person knows hiraishin 2 13.33%
Yes! One person knows both jutsus and that person is... 8 53.33%
No. Nobody knows either of the jutsus. It should be clear! 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-06, 10:06   Link #1
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

[Manga Spoiler] Who knows the 4ths Jutsu

Simple question. Does anybody know the 4ths jutsus? Or is they lost forever?

The jutsus in question are his Hiraishin and his death god summoning jutsu.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 10:20   Link #2
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Uh i think Jiraiya knows the death god one.

The 4th taught Jiraiya the rasengan and they seemed to be kinda close. Like the 3rd, Jiraiya had alot of respect for the 4th.

I don't think he would teach Kakashi those kind of things.

I don't think anyone knows Hiraishin or ever should know it ^^.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-12-06 at 10:38.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 10:43   Link #3
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-An interesting question. To be honest I believe that both jutsu are known to specific people (Kakashi may know the Hiraishin formula but Jiraiya might know the Shikki Fuujin). Hiraishin is fairly simple to pull off once you have figured out the formula that is needed to produce it's effects. The reason I say it would have to be Kakashi is because he already had one of Yondaime Hokage's Hiraishin Kunai when he was a kid so he may have the formula stored somewhere. Shikki Fuujin is a bit more complex. Because it's a 1-time suicide jutsu it cannot be taught through visual means but it would have to be written somewhere as to how to activate it (Jiraiya's massive scroll anyone?).
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 11:02   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think Jiraiya knows both of the jutsu's...but cant preform Hiraishin....probably like Kakashi...

Hiraishin is a too unique and deadly jutsu to be lost forever...like the Mokoton jutsu....which was brought back...
Old 2006-12-06, 11:08   Link #5
MobiuS

I know all of the 4th's Jutsus. @___@
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 11:15   Link #6
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
(Jiraiya's massive scroll anyone?).
Ain't that the frog thing?
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 11:36   Link #7
tatami
back in black

well as far as we know no one...
but kakashi might know hiraishin i mean he fits exactly for me like jiraiya would know death god... i dunno why but their characteristics made me think that way other than that wasnt 3rd known to be able to use all jutsus in konoha or was i drunk again?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:00   Link #8
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Yes, I think Jiraya know both jutsos and he's gonna teach Hiraishin to Naruto in the future, it's one of the 4th's greatest tecniques! he already knows the rasengan he's gotta learn the rest of the 4th's tecniques soner or later !
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 13:09   Link #9
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Kakashi knows hiraishin and Jiraiya known Shiki Fuujin.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 13:15   Link #10
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I think Jiraiya knows both of the jutsu's...but cant preform Hiraishin....probably like Kakashi...

Hiraishin is a too unique and deadly jutsu to be lost forever...like the Mokoton jutsu....which was brought back...
What was the Mokoton jutsu again, sorry I'm bad with japanese names.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 13:25   Link #11
DestinyFate
Shana <3

I think maybe the two jutsu are in the scroll naruto stole in the first episode...
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 13:45   Link #12
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
What was the Mokoton jutsu again, sorry I'm bad with japanese names.
Wood release... the element(earth+water) that the 1st and Yamato use!
Old 2006-12-06, 14:26   Link #13
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
I think Kakashi knows Hirashin but doesn’t know how to use/do it, while Jiraiya knows both. The reason I say Kakashi knows Hirashin is because we found out that Kakashi did obtain the Sharingan at an young age. He was also the student of the fourth, I'm not saying the fourth taught it to him, I'm saying Kakashi copied it with the Sharingan, but he doesn’t know how to do it.

The reason I say Jiraiya knows the Hirashin and the Shiki Fuujin is because, I feel Jiraiya actually helped in the process of Hirashin, I honestly think that the fourth created the Hirashin at a young age just like Kakashi created Raikiri at a young age (back then it was called Chidori, seeing as it was not that strong). Any way, I think The Fourth created it while he was Jiraiya's student, and honed it to perfection as he grew older (just like Kakashi honed his Chidori and cut lightning with it, then it attained the name Raikiri. Hell maybe Hirashin was not originally called Hirashin who knows.) the reason I think Jiraiya also knows Shiki Fuujin is because The Third also knew the Shiki Fuujin. Being that Jiraiya was The Third's student and The Fourth's teacher, its hard to imagine he does not know it. Not to mention Jiraiya knew how to seal the black flames of Amaterasu, and he knew how to UNSEAL the seal Orochimaru put on Naruto, this indicates Jiraiya, is pretty good at sealing jutsu's which is the basis for Hirashin, and Shiki Fuujin.

I also think Naruto knows Hirashin, and it is "That Jutsu" the reason I say this is because we have never seen Naruto use a real weapon, but right at the very start when Naruto returns he uses a scroll to bust out a Fuma Shuriken, what was up with that? We never saw it again after that, any way what I'm insinuating here is, that was a hint or a foreshadow of what's to come related to scroll's / summoning maybe. Jiraiya taught it to him, and told him not to use it because it was The Fourth’s Jutsu. It’s probably a fail safe Jutsu that Jiraiya told him to use, just Imagine how bad ass would that be Naruto just bust’s out Hirashin from no where.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-06 at 15:10.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 16:19   Link #14
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

You forgot the the option..
There is no indication who knows either. Stop narutotarding our minds with your fantasies ^^
I wonder how many would vote it if it were there..

Anyway just for the sake of opinion..
I speculate that Naruto may know both, but doesn't know he does.. subconscious mambo-jumbo
Old 2006-12-06, 17:20   Link #15
Rurik
Golden

Sandaime knew death god Jutsu and Hirashin and most probably Rasengan after seen that Kakshi could pull it of.
Old 2006-12-07, 11:16   Link #16
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Why? Why would you guys think that? If they knew it, they would use it? Are you saying no situation has come up where hiraishin is not useful? The 4th used it all the time. I find that hard to believe.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 11:46   Link #17
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Why? Why would you guys think that? If they knew it, they would use it? Are you saying no situation has come up where hiraishin is not useful? The 4th used it all the time. I find that hard to believe.
-I hate to say it but I think that's just Kishimoto's way of keeping Yondaime Hokage's connection to other characters a secret, more specifically Naruto. Think about it, what would happen if it turned out to be true that Naruto is in fact capable of using Hiraishin? It would only cause more chaos amongst fans. The "Yondaime is Naruto's father" fans would only get more arrogant saying that Naruto using Hiraishin is proof beyond any doubt that he's Yondaime's son. The "Sasuke fanboys/fangirls" would whine and complain saying that Naruto doesn't deserve such a jutsu and it should instead belong to Sasuke. And then there's people like me who would go on a posting rampage writing "Naruto's using Hiraishin therefore he's the ultimate ninja now". See where this is going?

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2006-12-07 at 12:04.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 14:55   Link #18
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

my my.. so much geralising in this thread.. generalising is bad

@ KatonMakai - Yeah true.. it would cause chaos.. but I would personally yell out.. It's proof beyond a doubt that Naruto is Yodaime. Bwa ha ha ha..

@ Suna no tate - I'm sorry I can't believe you.. I'm not from the Naruto world so I've only seen the 4th in action for what was a period of a day at most 2.. aren't you speculating a lil much ^^
Old 2006-12-07, 20:27   Link #19
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Since a lot think that Jiraya may know both of them, in the time skip he may have taugth Naruto both jutsos or at least one... maybe "that jutsu" that jiraya was refering to naruto after the time skip is the Death God jutso...basing from Naruto's face seeming like he knew the consequences of using that jutsu, and they'll be bad it could be... I don't know just a theory
Old 2006-12-17, 03:09   Link #20
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
Kakashi knows hiraishin and Jiraiya known Shiki Fuujin.
I agree with this. It makes a lot of sense.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote