Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-28, 11:08   Link #481
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
I will just lean back and enjoy the ride because Naruto Manga is going to end soon. Hehe, I said it again!
No, I donīt want the manga to end. >.<

Anyway, another topic that hasnīt been mentioned yet, I think, is Sasukeīs pursuit. Kiba has smelld Sasukeīs scent, but iīm sceptic about Naruto etc. really finding Sasuke this way. Well, right now Sasuke is asleep,^^ and even if he wasnīt he is injured anyway, so normally Hebi should stay where they are for at least two more days...but somehow I got a feeling, that something will disturb the Konoha shinobis in finding Hebi...
Old 2007-07-28, 11:09   Link #482
nustart

OK..I am a 100% positive Tobi is NOT MADARA !! and is OBITO!!!
1. Hasn't any one ever wondered why the name tobi? I believe We've been given this hint from the beginning. T-O-B-I- O-B-I-T-O move the t to the back and add an o and you got Obito!!
2. Why a hole only exposing one eye with the sharrigan on his mask?...Because he only has one eye with the sharrigan. And if we all remember Obito had the right eye left and gave the left to Kakashi.
3. Though it is confusing, Tobi doesn't call him self Madara, he simply listed his power.
nustart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 11:25   Link #483
naruto89

@ nustart
no offence this tobi - obito similarites isnt a brand new revolutionary theory, its possibly been speculated for the past 17 million years

yes the similarites are there but its too simple to think that tobi is merely obito that survived, there will be some form of twisted answer to the speculation that the reader's will have to wait for.

but one thing that has dissapointed me about the tobi - madara thing is that its possibly pushed tobi as a main villian while i was expecting the whole tobi-obito character to be kakashi's fighter to bring the great one into the limelight, its a shame
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 11:34   Link #484
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Kishi is just surfing the forums to find out what people are thinking and he will do exactly the opposite, everyone said the AL is Yondaime, Madara, Konohamaru's father, Sandaime, Kabuto, Iruka or Orochimaru. Guess what everyone it is none of these charecters it is Tobi, who is Tobi ? he is Zetsu's subordinate who took Sasori's place when he was dead and the leader that we all referred to as Yoondaime or Madara turned out to be Pein lol Tobi is not Madara but he has his power, apparently they are related and he inherited his power so if Obito is related to Madara then we might assume that Tobi is actually Obito but again we don't have any evidence yet the only thing that can confuse us is that he has the sharingan in his right eye and kakashi has the sharingan in his left, also T O B I and O B I T O but Kishi turns everything we do expect into wrong lol so let's not get our hopes into it.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 11:40   Link #485
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

that is the longest sentence i've ever seen...
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 11:40   Link #486
nustart

Yea.. I'm not really sure where there going with the tobi story. I would of figured that if Obito ever returned the story would be drawn back to kakashi. And sorry to post something you guys have already heard, but its stupid to here people still insist that tobi is madara. Though i have no doubt that madara will show hope at some point in this story. Tobi (obito) maybe working under him or maybe trying to acheive his power who knows. Only one things clear. THE TITLE SHOULD BE CHANGED FROM NARUTO TO UCHIHA.
Old 2007-07-28, 11:45   Link #487
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Man man man...if Tobi is really Obito, I guess there will be a fated Kakashi - Tobi battle. But refering Tobi to be the AL means he may be up to twice as strong than Kakashi.
And Propably he hasnīt obtained his true power, yet.
But I canīt imagine Kakashi to be asskicked. Just like I canīt imagine Tobi to be converted to the "good" side by Obito.

I have a bad feeling that Kakashi will die eventually.
Old 2007-07-28, 11:52   Link #488
nustart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
Kishi is just surfing the forums to find out what people are thinking and he will do exactly the opposite, everyone said the AL is Yondaime, Madara, Konohamaru's father, Sandaime, Kabuto, Iruka or Orochimaru. Guess what everyone it is none of these charecters it is Tobi, who is Tobi ? he is Zetsu's subordinate who took Sasori's place when he was dead and the leader that we all referred to as Yoondaime or Madara turned out to be Pein lol Tobi is not Madara but he has his power, apparently they are related and he inherited his power so if Obito is related to Madara then we might assume that Tobi is actually Obito but again we don't have any evidence yet the only thing that can confuse us is that he has the sharingan in his right eye and kakashi has the sharingan in his left, also T O B I and O B I T O but Kishi turns everything we do expect into wrong lol so let's not get our hopes into it.
yea that is true...every time we have a theory that were stuck on, he does shut it down. So i guess i should be 100% positive that tobi obito, i'll just say 80% positive.
But to be honest , i hate Sasuke, but i love the Uchiha clan..but i really don't want the story to center on them like this. I want more story on the kyubi and maybe a little more story on the other clans.
Old 2007-07-28, 11:54   Link #489
en4cr
omae yo wa yowae

Yeah kishi reads these forums, and if someone stumbles upon the right answer he'd probably change whats going to happen lol... besides, What village is zetsu from? If tobi is his subordinate that must mean that obito was found half dead by either zetsu or some hidden rock/grass guys.. and was brainwashed or something to turning away from konoha.... cause the way kishi portrayed obito in the kakashi gaiden was that he was very similar to naruto and that he would never betray his village/clan.... but who knows... kishi will probably jus make up some stuff that doesnt go along with everyones theories... Maybe Tobi is Goku and he can transform into supersayian 3

and the manga aint gonna end.... kishi has a whole world of ideas he can use... like how he hasnt even mentioned some of the villages in his story lines... theres bound to be some drama with hidden rain etc..

haha wat if zetsu is stronger than tobi since hes his sub ordinate... lol the real question i reckon is whats the real relationship between Zetsu and Tobi... and Zetsu is 2 ppl in one right... so the more we learn about zetsu the more this thing will unfold

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-29 at 07:06. Reason: do not double post
en4cr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 11:59   Link #490
nustart

And i also get the feeling kakashi's gonna die too. If not by Obitos hands, then maybe itachi...who knows maybe even sasuke. If that happend i wouldnt be to mad. that would finally push naruto over the edge with this sasuke thing. And he can stop crying over him and try to kick his ass...try
Old 2007-07-28, 12:11   Link #491
en4cr
omae yo wa yowae

lol yeah i hope Kakashi doesnt die... he hasnt reached the level his father was yet... wud be a shame if he dies.... Should be good when kakashi meets tobi/obito and they talk for like 20 chapters, and then nothing happens.

How do you reckon Sasuke would cope against Itachi's Tsukiyomi now? hes pretty good at casting/reversing genjutsu. Cant wait till the next chapter
Old 2007-07-28, 12:13   Link #492
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Taku0
Even in terms of Tobi I wouldn’t be surprised if Kishimoto left it as is, its not like he has to explain him self why Tobi uses a mask with one eye hole, or why Tobi even uses the name Tobi
Well, that will eventually be pretty simple to determine. At some point, Tobi's mask will be removed and his face revealed. If he has one eye, he's certain to be Obito Then it will clear why he used the mask and name. If not, then he is an Uchiha never before seen and we'll have to assume that the mask and name were red herrings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi
Kishi is just surfing the forums to find out what people are thinking and he will do exactly the opposite, everyone said the AL is Yondaime, Madara, Konohamaru's father, Sandaime, Kabuto, Iruka or Orochimaru. Guess what everyone it is none of these charecters it is Tobi
He deliberately kept misleading everyone. He even went so far as to establish a false leader to keep everyone focused on trying to figure out his identity. Even those who figured there was something fishy with that focused their attention on Bluehair as the possible true leader. Nobody remotely suspected Tobi, the team retard, as the mastermind. Kishi played everyone from the beginning. People kept hitting around the target, but getting a bullseye was basically impossible.

But whether or not Tobi is the actual Madara isn't clear yet. It's not determined if he is Obito either. If it turns out he is Madara, those who guessed Madara is the leader are technically correct (but not in the way that they thought they would be)
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 12:20   Link #493
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Tobi probably isn't Madara but Madara has to be involved.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 12:25   Link #494
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Well I'll be... it was tobi talking to the leader. Thats ridiculous seeing as the leader was all "easily replaceable" and etc. This whole thing is getting ridiculous. Next week's better be damn good with cause there needs to be some serious explaining done.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 12:28   Link #495
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Possible its itachi behind that mask screwing around?
I donīt think so. 5mins after Deidaraīs explosion, Itachi was at that Bijuu extracting place, when Pain was already speaking to Tobi.
Old 2007-07-28, 12:45   Link #496
en4cr
omae yo wa yowae

mmm.. i was thinking... Itachi has never had a sinister smile on his face the way he had after killing his clan. lol theres more to my theory but its 3.45am and im going to bed
Old 2007-07-28, 13:38   Link #497
Cybrius

I thick that tobi realy is madara, i read somewere that madara could make storms with his sharingan (becouse he inherited that power from his tengo dad)... and when tobi reveals himself as madara there was a big storm on the background...
but once again its just a tought
Cybrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 13:40   Link #498
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Hes just talking about himself in the 3rd person. Thats to the reader know he's Madara.

Also what Payne said at the end tells me theres something more to Akatsuki than what was originally said. Something not-so-evil. Perhaps a grey area. Kinda like Sasuke is semi-evil, but only because he wants revenge. We know if he got revenge and lived, hed go good guy again.
HE was not talking in the third person that makes no sense and just sound retarded MY GOD, I can't believe you guyz didn't get what he was saying, some of you are so obsessed with madara that you heard his name being said and your immediate thought was he was talking about himself, when he said "the sharingan's power, uchiha madara's power, my power," all he was saying was that he was an uchiha thats all not that he was as powerful as madara, not that he was madara. He was talking in the same way that people could say " boy you sure have the intellect of your grandfather, or you look just like your dad ect ect ect since madara (im guessing here) was most likely the most powerful of the uchiha's in history it would seem likely that when talking of the power of the sharingan he would refer to him.....just like when the kyubi was saying to sasuke his chakra reminded him of madara, they were useing him as a reference to the ultimate power and capability of the uchihas.....so please stop with the BS theories plleeeeeeeeeease
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 13:42   Link #499
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybrius View Post
I thick that tobi realy is madara, i read somewere that madara could make storms with his sharingan (becouse he inherited that power from his tengo dad)... and when tobi reveals himself as madara there was a big storm on the background...
but once again its just a tought
I think Tobi has plans for Sasuke and thats why he didnt kill him.
Old 2007-07-28, 14:12   Link #500
afro_dan
Filler Villain

My interpretation of the line "The Sharingan's true power...My power...Uchiha Madara's power…" was that Tobi was not stating that he was Madara at all, but rather reiterating the same thing three times, for dramatic effect, or because Pein and BH are noobs and things need to be explained to them more than once, idk.

So basically, "the sharingan's true power", "tobi's power" and "uchiha madara's power" are all exactly the same thing, whatever that may be, MS or otherwise.

If i got it completley wrong and Tobi is Madara, then boo-sucks to the lot of you.
afro_dan is offline   Reply With Quote