AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-01-27, 23:46   Link #1
brood-faun

More who fansubbed this question???

I was wondering if anyone knew who fansubbed Touch Movie1 & movie 2.

Also if chocolate trouble is licensed or not?

Thx!

Last edited by brood-faun; 2004-01-28 at 09:21.
brood-faun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 00:00   Link #2
TaMz
ninj4 from the north

Send a message via MSN to TaMz
Quote:
Originally Posted by brood-faun
I was wondering if anyone knew who fansubbed Touch Movie1 & movie 2.

Also if chocolate trouble is licensed or not and also choco fansub the fansubber for that anime(asuming the anime is not licensed)?

Thx!
Touch has been fansubbed only to ep 15...
There was someone here loking for a translator to do the whole series (including the movies)...

Edit. link to the topic: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=5592
and it was 15 eps, not 17... my bad...
TaMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 00:48   Link #3
Elepsis
Lives under a bridge

To the best of my knowledge, so far no one has. We (Genbu & Meisei) do intend to sub these as we get the opportunity to (roughly at the chronological time they match up with the series was the plan).
Elepsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 01:12   Link #4
LadyOscar

Some traditional fansubbers have done the movies. Nexus Studios and Killer Nuts Anime both did movies 1-3. Copies are scarce these days (while I see the Nexus ones around, I don't think I've ever seen the KNA ones - entered too late into the game). So you'd only be able to find multi-gen VHS copies if you're looking.

NT-Anime subbed Movie 4, as well as Touch TV 1-16. You can probably get good VHS copies of those though. If you can stand bulky tapes, lol!

And yes, if you mean Trouble Chocolate, it is licensed by Viz. They've released all of it on DVD.
LadyOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 05:16   Link #5
kuru

The Fansub Database can help

When this kind of question (who fansubbed this ?) is asked, it's always good to check the Fansub Database, as most fans seems only to know about digital fansubs (and fansubs started many years before we had widespread technology and equipment to produce digital fansubs):

Fansub Database

Click in the second option (anime titles) and them choose Touch movie. You'll see that movies 1 to 3 were done by at least 3 groups (Killer Nuts Anime, Nexus Studio and TechnoDigiCompuTronaDynaMatics).

Sachi still distributes copies of the 3 movies if you want to get them on tape. If so, check the other titles they around. I'd suggest getting a few Hime-chan's Ribbon tapes (great mahou shoujo series, whose 61 episodes were the last work Tomodachi Anime finished before closing in 1998).

ATTENTION: the 3 Touch movies are a compilation of the TV series (meaning they'll have plenty of spoilers for the TV series)
kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 09:13   Link #6
brood-faun

Touch 1-101 can be found on HK dvds but their subs are pretty bad(i.e. timing is off).

Thanks Kuru for the warning, I'll watch the touch movies last.
brood-faun is offline   Reply With Quote