AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-11, 08:13   Link #641
CelesAurivern
Mein Kampf :D
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesAurivern
DigitalPanic is looking for new blood for the following
1. Translator and Timer for the upcoming Kawaguchi series, A Spirit of the Sun (Better known as Taiyo no Mokushiryoku)
http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/taiyo/

Contact me, CelesAurivern at any rizon server.
You think you know your Sengoku Jidai?
Think you can diffentiate effortlessly Toyotomi Hideyoshi from Hideyori?
If so, WE WANT YOU!

DigitalPanic is now looking for (a) talented person(s) to join us as a proof-reader for the series Sanada 10.

The applicant should
- have a keen interest and decent knowledge base of the Sengoku Jidai.
- have a fair level of understanding the Japanese language.
- be able to work independantly, without constant whipping.
- be able to google in Japanese to check on historical facts and data.

The candidate's responsibilities will include
- ensuring that the characters are correctly named and spelt.
- picking out inconsistencies or plothole mistakes that the translator may make.
- providing advice on how to remedy those said inconsistencies and plothole mistakes.
Old 2006-05-11, 08:15   Link #642
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

If You're An Alien, Time Traveler Or Esper Who Is Interested In Taiyou No Mokushiryoku... FOLLOW CELES. She Has No Interest In Ordinary Fansubbers.
Old 2006-05-12, 17:56   Link #643
Mistral

Translation Helper Wanted

Greetings

OOM is looking for someone capable of helping with the translation of certain lines (an average of 5 to 10 lines per episode) in Gargoyle.
If you are interested in helping us sub this great show that runs the danger of passing unnoticed under the radar, please PM me or leave us a message on our forum.
Old 2006-05-13, 18:42   Link #644
shinga
kiyoubinbou

Positions: Translator
Group: orz
Projects: Any new show
IRC Channel: #orz on irc.rizon.net
Contacts: shinga (on IRC or PM here), AIM: sh1ng4

Looking for someone to translate. If you decide to help, I can make you this promise: your work will be released within 12 hours or less (besides circumstances out of our control). So if you're tired of your scripts hanging around on someone's FTP for days and days, come join. We're out of school and we're bored.

Last edited by shinga; 2006-05-13 at 19:38. Reason: Updated contact info
Old 2006-05-14, 12:41   Link #645
acidflower

Nyohoho. Okies, so this time I'm posting for a group called "Seishun". Like every other group, they're looking for another tler. Seishun would like to pick up "Shoujo changguem no Yume". Hum, Seishun is a reliable group, and they release Sugar Sugar Rune on a steady schedule. However, our current tler has been busy and can't pick up another project.

Position(s):
Translation
Group: Seishun
Project(s): Sugar Sugar Rune (joint with Arienai), and Shoujo changguem no Yume
IRC Channel: #Seishun @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: acidflower or imprezax
E-Mail: imprezax { at } seishun-subs.com

If a tler does decide to come and help us out, our current tler could probably help tl check.
Old 2006-05-15, 05:36   Link #646
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Positions: Translators
Group: Yoroshiku Fansubs
Projects: Translator's choice - old or new series (although preferably work on one of our current projects also)
IRC Channel: #Yoroshiku @ irc.rizon.net
E-mail: yoroshikufansubs@yahoo.com

Last edited by Grv; 2006-05-20 at 06:48.
Old 2006-05-15, 18:35   Link #647
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

Position: Translators, Editor
Group: Kanjisub
Current Projects: Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!, Wingman, 2001 nights.
IRC Channel: #kanjisub@irc.rizon.net
E-mail/Msn: pufferbacco_@hotmail.com

Pm me here if you want.

We need a Editor!
Old 2006-05-17, 07:24   Link #648
murders
Fansubs 4life

Send a message via MSN to murders
Group: Evalpowar
Positions: Karaoke timers
IRC Channel: #evalpowar on irc.rizon.net
IRC Nick: murders
Email: murderinc_gohan@hotmail.com

Karaoke timers needed ASAP!

Karaoke timers need to know:

\k timing, ASS and SSA scripting.

Knowing how to time kanji with the romanji is a plus but not needed.

please E-mail me or contact me at the irc channel. You will get the project details when contacting me.

[edit] Positions are now filled, thanks!!!

Last edited by murders; 2006-05-17 at 09:23.
Old 2006-05-17, 08:51   Link #649
EmptySoul
C1Anime

C1Anime

Okay, we're looking for a couple things. I'll post the info below this:

Projects: n/a
Positions:
--Translator Checkers Must have a pretty good knowledge of the Japanese language, as well the ability to be around and check the translation of a series. You can also be a standard translator if you like, and can have your own show, and we will help to get your work checked if needed. We're looking to get a couple of our shows moving and need the extra help.

That's about it for now, if anyone's interested, please contact me via private message, either here or on IRC. You can also email me at emptysoul@c1anime.net. We look forward to working with some new people. =) Thank you.
Old 2006-05-17, 16:13   Link #650
marchi

Thanks everyone who offered me things to do. It took like, 6 minutes. Actually, it took exactly 6 minutes. If I get some more free time or finish the projects I've been offered I'll post again!

Last edited by marchi; 2006-05-17 at 20:33.
Old 2006-05-18, 18:23   Link #651
wraith-

Group: WTFansubs

Positions: Translator, QC. Possible Translator Checker, Editor

Possible Future Projects: NHK ni Youkoso (AKA. Welcome to NHK), others by TL discretion

Details: We are starting to gear up for the Summer Season. We are looking for Translators to help us out. One upcoming series a large percentage of the staff is interested in, but needs a translator for is NHK ni Youkoso. Other series can also be considered by translator preference.

We also need QCers. Requirements are a very good grasp at English, and the willingness to learn and train himself/herself to fill in gaps in QC skill to become an effective QCer.

Other requirements include the ability to work as a team, effective communication, and a continuous IRC presence.

IRC channel: #WTFansubs@irc.rizon.org (main), #wtf-recruits@irc.rizon.org (recruiting channel)

E-mail: wraith.dash@gmail.com or wadeneko@gmail.com

Last edited by wraith-; 2006-05-20 at 19:52.
Old 2006-05-18, 18:47   Link #652
MdL

I am an encoder with a bit of experience, need new group because I took a year/2 years off but I go way back. I'm I'm also a decent web master and have minor karayoke skills.

PM me or contact me on AIM @ jeenyusnoboarder if you are interested in my skills.

thanks,
Old 2006-05-19, 12:35   Link #653
Aiorus

Old Captain Tsubasa Group

I am attempting to create a group to do an English fansub project for the old Captain Tsubasa anime. It's amazing that it hasn't been licensed in English speaking countries. Since the DVD sets are coming out, I think it deserves to be fansubbed.

If you've not heard about Captain Tsubasa, check out the description at anidb.net:
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...=anime&aid=505.

I remember watching Captain Tsubasa in Spanish lonmg time ago. I didn't get to see a lot of it
but I remember it being one of my favorites. I've always wanted to see it fansubbed, and these are the
reasons I'm trying to start a project for it.

I hope to find a full fansub team for this series that will at least be able to release once a week,
with decent quality. Raws won't be a problem, I have vobs for first 9 episodes, and I know someone
that's buying the rest.

In order not to make this REALLY long-winded project (the series's 128 eps) happen, I request that
everyone try do their tasks within 2 days from when they get receive it. The only exception would be
the translator.

I do not care whether it's a new group, or an existing group doing Captain Tsubasa, as long as it
meets my quality expections.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Different needed tasks:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Translators:
Must be able to translate audio, and preferably signs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Timers:
Must be able to adjust to a certain timing style and have no problem with scene timing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Editors:
Must be able to edit without "over-editing."
This means to edit without changing the meaning of actual translations. Strong spelling and grammar skills.

Typesetters:
Anyone who applies should be able to do at least still signs.
Haven't really decided if we'll bother typestting moving signs or just put notes.
Probably just do notes, because I have experienced many times how typesetting moving signs takes FOREVER.

Quality checkers:
Must be able to spot missing translations, bad edits, timing errors, typesetting and encoding errors.

Current member positions
- Raw provider (dvds).

- POSSIBLY 1 translator, not too sure at this time.

- 1 timer (only now and then)

- 1 encoder.

-If you're interested in joining the project, please e-mail or pm me, Aiorus, the project leader, Nick: Aiorus or email: aiorus@gmail.com.
Old 2006-05-19, 12:43   Link #654
sangofe

Interseting ^_^ Let's hope a HQ group picks up the project or you get enough staff
Old 2006-05-21, 06:09   Link #655
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter is looking for a timer who wants to time Space Runaway Ideon. Any help would be much appreciated, please email PRonsAmuro@gmail.com, MSN AuraSenshiProns@hotmail.com, or AIM MobileSuitProns
Old 2006-05-21, 06:26   Link #656
[IS] vg

Hi, Insane Subs is looking for new members for our upcoming project

Positions: Translator, [Editor], [Translation Checker], [Typesetter]
Project: Innocent Venus ( AniDB animeNfo )
[Just a proposal, we are fine with other series too]
IRC: #insane@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: vg, eXtreme
email: recr[at]women-at-work.org or warpman[at]gmx.net

Feel free to contact us out of the blue if you are interested in any of these positions (more information on contact). Thanks

edit: we are nearly complete, but we are still looking for translators, every additional help would be appreciated too

Last edited by [IS] vg; 2006-05-22 at 13:39.
Old 2006-05-21, 09:40   Link #657
Boss_Borot

A little help with translation

Hi! I need some help with chapter 8 of Idol Tenshi Youkoso Yoko, since the translation Iīve got isnīt completely accurate. Iīve uploaded the problematic segment, itīs just 45 seconds long. Those of you who have a free minute and are fluent in japanese could please tell me what the characters are saying? Thank you in advance!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...D5971A4E89F6FF
Old 2006-05-21, 20:50   Link #658
Izaki

Requesting for all of the translators

I am looking for a translator for the AYU fansub group, for the Cyber Formula project. NO am not a staff of the site, but just a volunteer for the group. SO please request if you want to traslate and subb for the following animes: Cyber Formula SAGA and SIN.
Old 2006-05-21, 22:03   Link #659
omgwtflolbbq
surprise buttsechz!?

Uhhh ... I'll wait until an official staff member of Ayu verifies this.
Old 2006-05-21, 22:07   Link #660
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

http://ayu-anime.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199
Note that we (Ayu) have no idea who this Izaki person is.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator