AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-28, 12:12   Link #1
davidlionheartZ

Exclamation The souls *spoilers*

So if the souls of lets say this world is what fuels the Fma alchemy world what happens to those souls that are used in the transmunition, just dissapear into the nothingness or maybe like a candle just changes its form and become one of them faces on the gate O_O:> what do u guys think
Old 2004-09-28, 13:37   Link #2
Zicky-Chan
Little Grasshopper

Send a message via MSN to Zicky-Chan
equivalent trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlionheartZ
So if the souls of lets say this world is what fuels the Fma alchemy world what happens to those souls that are used in the transmunition, just dissapear into the nothingness or maybe like a candle just changes its form and become one of them faces on the gate O_O:> what do u guys think
well if the equivalent trade its true.....they are not consumed in the reaction....but instead they shape shift into the thing created in fma world. so when you try to do human transmutation you're binding souls into a body..... wicked!!!

Would it be wrong if i want to be hot chick so i can have so Girl on Girl action???
Old 2004-09-28, 15:47   Link #3
davidlionheartZ

Question So

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zicky-Chan
well if the equivalent trade its true.....they are not consumed in the reaction....but instead they shape shift into the thing created in fma world. so when you try to do human transmutation you're binding souls into a body..... wicked!!!
So like almost everytime they do a transmution souls are in the item that is made O-o even when the fixed the clock on the third episode O_O""""
Old 2004-09-28, 16:34   Link #4
Gai-Kakashi

It is the energy of the soul, not the soul itself. At least that's what I gathered.

I just find it fascinating that the power of alchemy in the anime draws upon the soul energy of those in an alternate dimension. There's actually some scientific reality behind that. If you've ever read Timeline by Micheal C, you'll know what I mean.
Old 2004-09-28, 17:17   Link #5
davidlionheartZ

dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
It is the energy of the soul, not the soul itself. At least that's what I gathered.

I just find it fascinating that the power of alchemy in the anime draws upon the soul energy of those in an alternate dimension. There's actually some scientific reality behind that. If you've ever read Timeline by Micheal C, you'll know what I mean.
reality to that O_O explain plz?
Old 2004-09-28, 20:56   Link #6
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi

Err... as far as I see, Timeline has nothing to do with soul energy, just parallel universe and quantum mechanics... Albeit I haven't watched the movie, just read the books a couple of time.
Old 2004-09-28, 21:03   Link #7
anbu_KaKashi

i dont know where i heard this but it was somewhere educational..

a scientific theory states that ALL the energys in the universe is a constant and that IT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

it just seemd like that had some relevance to the episode... O_O
Old 2004-09-28, 21:21   Link #8
dot|hack
Flash Tech

This greatly refers to the laws of chemestry. The law of Transmutation states that when the atom of the nucleus of 1 element is changed, it only turns into a diffirent elemnt by the addition/subtractoion of protons/neutrons/electorns. This way in theory no matter can be destroyed or created, it exists all around. If it is possible to be able to convert how matter changes then it would be possible to create say a ship out of air by changing atoms into steel/wood/etc. In plants it can be shown as a branch grows, the branch grows because of re arangement of atoms thus creating the branch. To sum up all the crap that i said : atomic mass 226, atomic # 88 RA can be changed into 222 RN 86 by using alpha decay (4 over 2 He).
Old 2004-09-28, 21:30   Link #9
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbu_KaKashi
i dont know where i heard this but it was somewhere educational..

a scientific theory states that ALL the energys in the universe is a constant and that IT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

it just seemd like that had some relevance to the episode... O_O
well, since matters can be converted to energy and vice versa, so the total combined amount of matter and energy in the universe is indeed constant.
Old 2004-09-28, 21:37   Link #10
davidlionheartZ

Talking Uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot|hack
This greatly refers to the laws of chemestry. The law of Transmutation states that when the atom of the nucleus of 1 element is changed, it only turns into a diffirent elemnt by the addition/subtractoion of protons/neutrons/electorns. This way in theory no matter can be destroyed or created, it exists all around. If it is possible to be able to convert how matter changes then it would be possible to create say a ship out of air by changing atoms into steel/wood/etc. In plants it can be shown as a branch grows, the branch grows because of re arangement of atoms thus creating the branch. To sum up all the crap that i said : atomic mass 226, atomic # 88 RA can be changed into 222 RN 86 by using alpha decay (4 over 2 He).

Uhhhhhhhhhh ::scratches head:: i somewhat undertood that
Old 2004-09-28, 23:15   Link #11
Gai-Kakashi

IIRC one of the proofs that parallel universes is that photon energy or something like that can interupt energy in our universe. The cheif science guy uses a light experiment to prove it. Its been a while but its the scene when they're on the plane.

I didn't mean spirit energy, I meant energy energy. If you consider the soul to be an energy force, its not that big a strech.
Closed Thread