AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-16, 09:02   Link #861
battleengine

what did the princess and age say near the end of the ep 15?
battleengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 09:27   Link #862
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleengine View Post
what did the princess and age say near the end of the ep 15?
Deianeira: "Age calm down or you will break yourself."
Deianeira: "You're so hot, if you calm down we'll spend the night together on Earth".
Deianeira: "Yes darling, more!"
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 09:31   Link #863
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Deianeira: "You're so hot, if you calm down we'll spend the night together on Earth".

BANNED.

*headexplodes*

best ad-lib evar.

:P
Old 2007-07-16, 09:54   Link #864
battleengine

Quote:
are u retard or stuPid? i mean the real one not some sexual conservation
battleengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 10:23   Link #865
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleengine View Post
are u retard or stuPid? i mean the real one not some sexual conservation
LOL how can you be so retarded to answer this way to a simple ironical post?
If you were more smart you should have noticed a post of Key Board who said what you asked... but it's too difficult for you to read some previous posts I guess.
Old 2007-07-16, 10:35   Link #866
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
LOL how can you be so retarded to answer this way to a simple ironical post?
If you were more smart you should have noticed a post of Key Board who said what you asked... but it's too difficult for you to read some previous posts I guess.
or bump the topic
anyway stay on topic pls XD
Next ep is probably an average no more Out-Of-This-World war
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 22:16   Link #867
DwArD
mAnIaC

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-19, 02:58   Link #868
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
I knew the YM subs were not accurate, this makes far more sense! But could you also supply subs for Age too
Old 2007-07-19, 03:34   Link #869
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Is it just me or
Spoiler:

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 03:51   Link #870
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD View Post
Spoiler:
Bellcross won't be defeated by the three Nodosses: it's quite clear that the result would be a mental chaos at best, but next time Age could be able to manage to defeat all three of them without entering in mental chaos. After all he knows the three enemy Nodosses power now, so he should be able to adopt proper counter-measures. Regarding the hight and mighty Silver guy Ramboro I think he's a poor fool: he ordered Yuti to wait the four other Nodosses enter mental chaos and go there destroying them all. I think he has a bit too much hopes in Yuti: she hasn't the strongest Nodoss either, as it has been already stated that Bellcross is the strongest one. In fact I think Yuti would lose in a 1 vs 1 fight against Bellcross. If the four Silver Nodosses attack Bellcross all at the same time I think the most probable outcome would be mental chaos in evreyone and this would mean big troubles for evreyone, Silvers included. I will laugh if the Ramboro guy will be killed by a mad Yuti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Is it just me or
Spoiler:
No Mehitaka isn't dead: I don't understand well from the translation, but it seems Lekti wanted to leave him alone because he was already defeated by an enemy and there as a statement in his contract which allows him to do so.

BTW is Earth freed from Silver Tribe or they're still there?

EDIT: I liked very much the part where the Silvers said "let's assist our Nodoss"... that's what the two idiotic brothers should have done to begin with. I hope that in the future the human fleet will fight along with Age, adapting their strategy to the presence of the Nodoss, making him a part of the fleet.

Last edited by ipernorris; 2007-07-19 at 05:47.
Old 2007-07-19, 04:34   Link #871
Azure King
Snr Spammer

Spoiler for epi 15:

Last edited by Azure King; 2007-07-19 at 04:48.
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 05:55   Link #872
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
can't wait to see Yuti get her ass kicked, after hearing all that #@$ about the others nodos and saying that she is the only one who will destory all 4 nodos if they go into choas mode.
Seeing as though she hasn't appeared in her Nodos form yet, i'm hoping that this wait means something --- hard to say if she'll be a match for Bellcross, though maybe she could put up a fight against him.

Or maybe four on one? Though it was mentioned above that Age now knows three out of four's attack pattern, making it easy to dodge.

Like i said before, i absolutely love the fight scene in episode 15, together with the ending to the episode.
Old 2007-07-19, 06:45   Link #873
DieH@rd

E15 was great. We can safely say that Age's contract part "Recover the homeland Earth to the hands of humans who are called the “Tribe of Iron”" is done... Now Iron Tribe has to regroup and move to the offensive part of Age's contranct:

- Secure the Mother Planet of “Tribe of Bronze” to the hands of humans.
- Secure the Mother Planet of “Tribe of Silver” to the hands of humans.

- Obtain the powers of “Tribes of Gold” to foresee the future.
- Obtain the knowledge of “Tribes of Gold” to generate Stars.
- To make humans who are called “Tribe of Iron” to become the master of universe.

PS: I so miss the opening with Deianeira's narration...
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 06:45   Link #874
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
I like this episode and the ending almost made me think the how series was ending which would have been fine.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 06:50   Link #875
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanato View Post
I like this episode and the ending almost made me think the how series was ending which would have been fine.
Yeah, the ending did give of a very powerful 'end of series' ending. For a minute there i didn't think we'd see a preview for the next episode. ^^;
Old 2007-07-19, 07:42   Link #876
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Or maybe four on one? Though it was mentioned above that Age now knows three out of four's attack pattern, making it easy to dodge.
With four vs one it's obvious that the ordinary Bellcross would get owned: in these last episodes we saw a berserk version of Bellcross basically. We can't really count that into the "Iron Tribe powers" because a power which destroys your same side is useless: the power is nothing without control! And anyway Bellcross was hurting itself in that state.
Anyway that form clearly show that Bellcross has that much potential so I think he could manage to increase his powers considerably by the time he will have to fight against the four Nodosses together, without the mental chaos. This would mean that the Silver Nodosses don't have that much of an advantage like we think: Bellcross will get owned the first match and then have the classical power-boost of all shounen stories. (Even if Heroic Age seems shoujo sometimes! )
There is another possibility too: the four Nodosses goes into mental chaos and start wreaking havoc all around the universe, by fighting among themselves and attacking their own Tribe. I will laugh hard if Silvers' homeplanet is destroyed by a mad Yuti...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieH@rd View Post
E15 was great. We can safely say that Age's contract part "Recover the homeland Earth to the hands of humans who are called the “Tribe of Iron”" is done... Now Iron Tribe has to regroup and move to the offensive part of Age's contranct:
I wouldn't be so sure: from the episode 15 it isn't clear if the Silvers retreated from the Solar System or they're still standing in Earth's orbit, in front of Age and Deianeira romantic moments. Anyway, if I was the Silvers, I would take two birds with one stone: I would make the Sun detonate, wiping out all of the Iron Tribe along with their home stellar system.

Quote:
- Secure the Mother Planet of “Tribe of Bronze” to the hands of humans.
- Secure the Mother Planet of “Tribe of Silver” to the hands of humans.
I really don't understand the meaning of these two points: the more planets you conquer, the more scattered your forces become to control them. As the Iron Tribe is "on the verge of extinction" I don't really think they have the forces to go around the universe conquering planets here and there. From a military point of view it would be far more efficent to wipe out those planets, along with the population on it. But I don't see Deianeira doing that: besides conquering the enemies' home planets would make the Iron Tribe doing the exact same thing it has fight against until now. Quite a big contradiction IMHO. The next episode will be entitled "Exceeding the rules", so it could be that Deianeira renounces to those points.

Quote:
- Obtain the powers of “Tribes of Gold” to foresee the future.
- Obtain the knowledge of “Tribes of Gold” to generate Stars.
- To make humans who are called “Tribe of Iron” to become the master of universe.
All the tribes don't deserve such a power: the new Gold Tribe should be made by the current five Nodosses IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanato View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah, the ending did give of a very powerful 'end of series' ending. For a minute there i didn't think we'd see a preview for the next episode. ^^;
We've very romantic persons here!
Old 2007-07-19, 07:47   Link #877
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Quote:
No Mehitaka isn't dead: I don't understand well from the translation, but it seems Lekti wanted to leave him alone because he was already defeated by an enemy and there as a statement in his contract which allows him to do so.

BTW is Earth freed from Silver Tribe or they're still there?
I just re-watch episode 15 and it sound to me that Mehitaka has complete his part of the contract with the Silver tribe. It the way Karkinos said let return and complete our part of the contract that at least to me confirm that Mehitaka is no longer in contract. This just my view course.

I don't think they got earth yet. I know it was in the back drop which kind gave the idea that they did.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 07:53   Link #878
luniz

I don't know if I'm even going to bother downloading the new ep..it's gotten so silly and confusing (maybe the translation?) that I can hardly stand watching it. It's like they just spout some gibberish, go fight for 20 minutes, and then go back to spouting gibberish for a couple minutes, every episode.
luniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 08:16   Link #879
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by luniz View Post
I don't know if I'm even going to bother downloading the new ep..it's gotten so silly and confusing (maybe the translation?) that I can hardly stand watching it. It's like they just spout some gibberish, go fight for 20 minutes, and then go back to spouting gibberish for a couple minutes, every episode.
Ok you came here just to bash the show? What do you except us to say?
When I post I worry about making speicific critics letting others replying me so please do the same.
Old 2007-07-19, 08:17   Link #880
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luniz View Post
Strange, i think you're the only person who does not understand whats going. Everything so far in this series makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

Silly and confusing? Doesn't look that way to me.

If you can give an actually reason as to why you don't want to carry on this show, then we'll understand.

Quote:
With four vs one it's obvious that the ordinary Bellcross would get owned
I can't agree with this. We've already seen what Bellcross is like against three out of four. All together, i wouldn't say he'd be 'owned'.

Come on, we did see Bellcross vs Hax powers --- and came out victorious.

Tags
action, science fiction