AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-23, 06:11   Link #4041
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Too lazy to log in.

I'll get to that in a while...

Why do you think I'm still here instead of there?

Talking about the weather. It's crazy out here...

You make me wish I had created Max's "harem" properly, then we'd have more action.

But alas, EXAMS! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, WAVEHAWK!! ONORE WAVEHAWK!!!!
If you gave me a list of girls from the OC list then I can make a "harem" scene come the bar drinking segment. BTW, Max's epilogue is on the day one evening rather that day two so that's why everyones still crossdressing.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 06:38   Link #4042
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

*YAWNS* +10 chars
Old 2011-10-23, 06:41   Link #4043
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
*YAWNS* +10 chars
Something wrong? You've been yawning for a while now.
Old 2011-10-23, 06:49   Link #4044
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Something wrong? You've been yawning for a while now.
Yeah. I only have few readers of my new story, and I'm kinda sick =.=
Old 2011-10-23, 06:53   Link #4045
Eratas123

Quote:
Yeah. I only have few readers of my new story, and I'm kinda sick =.=
Hope you get better then I've been asking this for a while now but I haven't gotten an answer. Do you have any suggestions for Charlottes daydream?

@ Meister - Can you give me harem list for Max? I can add them later.
Old 2011-10-23, 06:55   Link #4046
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Hope you get better then I've been asking this for a while now but I haven't gotten an answer. Do you have any suggestions for Charlottes daydream?

@ Meister - Can you give me harem list for Max? I can add them later.
gimme the plot and maybe there's something I can do
Old 2011-10-23, 07:01   Link #4047
Eratas123

There is no ongoing plot, these are daydreams of the girls in Ichika's harem so they are just romantic oneshots.

If you're asking for my plan for her chapter then it'll be her being taken by her father before Ichika rescues her and at the end they visit her moms grave, sort of like the "Bringing the boy you like to meet your parents" sort of thing. It's mostly symbolic.

Anything to add?
Old 2011-10-23, 07:10   Link #4048
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
There is no ongoing plot, these are daydreams of the girls in Ichika's harem so they are just romantic oneshots.

If you're asking for my plan for her chapter then it'll be her being taken by her father before Ichika rescues her and at the end they visit her moms grave, sort of like the "Bringing the boy you like to meet your parents" sort of thing. It's mostly symbolic.

Anything to add?
I got a plan there, she will be taken by her father, but Ichika will be late. And he will do everything to take back her memories. (Like when she got a memory wipe, or something related to her mind) Then Ichika will pin-point her mother's name for her to get back to her normal intellect. Then she will kiss Ichika and wake up.

Then that's when she will invite Ichika to visit her mom's grave. I don't think it's good, coz I don't feel well today \
Old 2011-10-23, 07:14   Link #4049
Eratas123

Quote:
I got a plan there, she will be taken by her father, but Ichika will be late. And he will do everything to take back her memories. (Like when she got a memory wipe, or something related to her mind) Then Ichika will pin-point her mother's name for her to get back to her normal intellect. Then she will kiss Ichika and wake up.

Then that's when she will invite Ichika to visit her mom's grave. I don't think it's good, coz I don't feel well today \
Thanks, I'll probably have to do some tweaking but it should be okay.
Old 2011-10-23, 07:21   Link #4050
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Quote:

Anything to add?
SO, is her father taking her for real or it's just a nightmare of sort?
Old 2011-10-23, 07:26   Link #4051
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
SO, is her father taking her for real or it's just a nightmare of sort?
Nightmare. Almost nothing that happens here is real except for waking up at the end, and even that may be another daydream.

Side note - Posted first part of Maximillians's epilogue, if you can could you please read and give me your thoughts?
Old 2011-10-23, 07:49   Link #4052
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Nightmare. Almost nothing that happens here is real except for waking up at the end, and even that may be another daydream.

Side note - Posted first part of Maximillians's epilogue, if you can could you please read and give me your thoughts?
It won't be a daydream now, but, Nightmare of Charlotte Dunois
Old 2011-10-23, 07:56   Link #4053
Eratas123

Quote:
It still ends with Ichika telling her he loves her so it's still a daydream. Rin's wasn't all sugar and rainbows either.
Old 2011-10-23, 08:32   Link #4054
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Uh, what should I said anyway? There's nothing but the fact that it was good as always, and to think it's a draft... can't believe it.

Quote:
Quote:
It still ends with Ichika telling her he loves her so it's still a daydream. Rin's wasn't all sugar and rainbows either.
Hey, Char got the worst dram so far, and she get the best in reality
Old 2011-10-23, 08:39   Link #4055
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Uh, what should I said anyway? There's nothing but the fact that it was good as always, and to think it's a draft... can't believe it.

hey, what do you mean needs more description of the battle?
Old 2011-10-23, 08:43   Link #4056
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
hey, what do you mean needs more description of the battle?
Not my place to brag, but please look at how the LN depict the battle.
I was scolded by blitz for adding more without paying attention to plot continuity (some battles being out of place and then deleted or fixed).
Old 2011-10-23, 08:45   Link #4057
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Not my place to brag, but please look at how the LN depict the battle. I was scolded by readers for adding more without paying to plot continuity (some battles being out of place and then deleted).
Well, don't compare mine to LN, since I don't read the LN. And that's the story goes. I just can't appoint anyone to be the Noble Chief Operative or the Noble Operative without having a fight, right?

And also, my plot is different than yours. You'll see why in the next chapters.
Old 2011-10-23, 08:45   Link #4058
Eratas123

Quote:

Nothing really, just want to hear your thoughts on it that's all. You're the one who gave me the idea in the first place so that's why I keep asking for feedback.

Also, What do you mean you can't believe it's a draft? Truth be told this was supposed to be near full length stories but they've been rushed lately so that's why they're so undetailed.

Charlotte will indeed get the best reality Just wait until you see her "interruption".

Side note - I've been putting up more drafts/posts here than fic chapters If I put more effort into daydreams then I'd probably be already in Kanzashi's chapter
Old 2011-10-23, 08:47   Link #4059
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Well, don't compare mine to LN, since I don't read the LN. And that's the story goes. I just can't appoint anyone to be the Noble Chief Operative or the Noble Operative without having a fight, right?
Yup, I knew that you putting efforts for originality, achieving such incredible result WITHOUT reading light novel, hence why I said it's fine. Just want to give some points, that's all.
Old 2011-10-23, 08:49   Link #4060
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Yup, I knew that you putting efforts for originality, achieving such incredible result WITHOUT reading light novel, hence why I said it's fine. Just want to give some points, that's all.
Alright, since I really, REALLY don't like how the LN goes when I read the volume 5 =.=

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest