AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-11, 11:17   Link #3841
tonio44

For me it's almost between 10 or 5 years ago, because Miya have said to Minato that she was a widow since many years when she meet him and Musubi.

And I think that it want almost that time to the MBI for giving birth and growing 99 sekirei, after the death of Asama Takehito (Homura was the last one adjusted by him, but I think that Akitsu, Yume and Tsukiumi were in hers baby form at that time ; Uzume and the other "eggs" were in gestation at this time).

Last edited by tonio44; 2012-12-11 at 12:45.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 07:08   Link #3842
minaka

140(spoiler):
Spoiler:
minaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 07:14   Link #3843
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Uwah ... scary!
Old 2012-12-20, 07:25   Link #3844
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Woah. Is that the superintendent?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 07:50   Link #3845
sky black swordman

Woah, did not see that coming.
What did she do to end up like that ?!
Old 2012-12-20, 10:47   Link #3846
marconii2002

Raw 140 chapter is out.

12 Pages only and two weaks break
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 12:27   Link #3847
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Woah, did not see that coming.
What did she do to end up like that ?!
My guess.
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 12:36   Link #3848
XFire
150% done

Look at the outlines. That's a flashback, probably when Miya left MBI. So that's probably why Karasuma and Miya hate each other so much.
Old 2012-12-20, 15:30   Link #3849
Bloodseeker

Shame she didn't finish the job.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 19:01   Link #3850
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
Shame she didn't finish the job.
If I had to guess, I'd say what she cut was an illusion, or else Karasuba's power is regeneration. If there was that much difference between them there wouldn't be a plot, since Karasuba is the only thing stopping Miya from destroying the sekirei plan.

Alternatively, it could have something to do with the sword Miya "gave up" as mentioned early on. Maybe the difference came from her weapon?
Old 2012-12-20, 19:11   Link #3851
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
If I had to guess, I'd say what she cut was an illusion, or else Karasuba's power is regeneration. If there was that much difference between them there wouldn't be a plot, since Karasuba is the only thing stopping Miya from destroying the sekirei plan.

Alternatively, it could have something to do with the sword Miya "gave up" as mentioned early on. Maybe the difference came from her weapon?
Has the be the weapon difference, it was mentioned that Miya's sword was also abnormal. What I am interested in is who would win out of Yume and Karasuba?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 20:11   Link #3852
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Has the be the weapon difference, it was mentioned that Miya's sword was also abnormal. What I am interested in is who would win out of Yume and Karasuba?
If it was the original Yume? Karasuba called her an "unfair existence", which would imply she is weaker than Yume was. The question is whether Musubi can use that power effectively.
Old 2013-01-01, 14:17   Link #3853
tonio44

Yes ! In chapter 138, we learning that the sekirei 74, Narashino is alive and meet Kuno-chan et Shigi-kun in Kyoto.

I thought she was eliminated by the disciplinary squad (like number 82 Hari and number 27 Nina) after she run away during the last match of the third phase.

With Kuno, Shiina and Kochou, Narashino is the fourth sekirei who be able to survived at the end of the phase 3 and will not participate to the final phase.

I hope there are anothers somewhere like them.

Anybody know in what chapter the phase 4 begin ?

Last edited by tonio44; 2013-01-03 at 04:13.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 06:38   Link #3854
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

140...............Is this when she joins the Harem!? It would be awesome if she did!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 06:53   Link #3855
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
140...............Is this when she joins the Harem!? It would be awesome if she did!
Spoiler for nah:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 21:50   Link #3856
takai
Easy Muffin

Eh, I really can't see Miya being winged by Minato. Even if she could be winged at all, which I don't think she can, I would feel as if that would be betraying Takehito. And I don't see a proper lady like Miya betraying him like that.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 01:28   Link #3857
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
Eh, I really can't see Miya being winged by Minato. Even if she could be winged at all, which I don't think she can, I would feel as if that would be betraying Takehito. And I don't see a proper lady like Miya betraying him like that.
erm... have you even read the last 2-3chapters ? since it clearly states that miya "can" be winged but wasnt since takehito wasnt an ashikabi... and since she loved him she was ok with it

like takehito said in latest translated chapter 139...he is sorry to miya that he is not an ashikabi since if he was and winged her... she would be finally free from the bindings to the kouten island.... the whole flying island is responding to miya and when she is winged the controling is passed onto someone else

well miyas husband is dead for some years now...so is it ok for her to live a widow life forever... or is she allowed to gain some love again....well at the beggining of the series even miya herself said to minato that he reminds him of her dead husband... she saw how much he cares for sekirei (like her husband) and minato is the only person that miya showed that jinki vision of the past and explained things (while beign completly naked)

so if miya had to choose between beign winged by minato or Seo... I guess she would rather choose minato (as seo is just trash)... if he dies then everyone dies... if he survives then takehitos wish would be fuffiled..... and well minato and rest of crew really like miya so I wouldnt be supprised if all of them force minato to wing miya when miya asks minato if he could do this for her :P (well minato will mostly say no as he would cling to the strong love of miya and takehito as it would be like betraying it)
Old 2013-01-14, 05:36   Link #3858
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I agree with everything zibi said, her husband has been dead for a few years now...does she not have the right to love someone again? She loved Takehito, but just sticking to a dead love will just keep her stuck in the past. Plus getting her winged was something even Takehito wanted, he just couldn't since he wasn't an ashikabi.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 05:43   Link #3859
Johnny
Working the bags...

Love someone else, not likely. Same goes for the winging. I don't see that happening as well. She's leagues above almost if not all of them without even being winged. She'll play a part, but I don't see it as one of Minato's Sekirei...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 12:07   Link #3860
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Love someone else, not likely. Same goes for the winging. I don't see that happening as well. She's leagues above almost if not all of them without even being winged. She'll play a part, but I don't see it as one of Minato's Sekirei...

ehh your treating miya as a weapon or object... she is alive...she is single who lost a loved person in a brutal way without beign able to say goodbye.... it passed some years already... she cant stick in past forever and need to move on... offcouse moving on doesnt mean to forget takehito... but simply find a person that will fill the hole at least a bit and make her feel that she isnt alone

well miya might not get winged on her own accord but something at battlefield might happen and minato will kiss her to get her back on feet via winging power or such... kinda wont allow her to die as he is a really kind person (even miya knows that and loves to tease minato becouse of it)

anyway miya is not a "normal" sekirei so we dont know if her winging will have any power upgreade or some flashy wing showing...... but for her case it might be just to release her from kouten control so she would be free for good... like maybe the person who will kiss her will take her place... or the last sekirei of the last ashikabi will gain that seat as we dont know if ashikabi can take miyas place

and seriously what is so bad with her beign minatos sekirei ? better then beign seos (trash), mikogamis or higas sekirei..... minato is a pure person and she knows that....he cares for sekirei and has the same dream as takehito... miya showed him the past via jinki (not mentiong she was totaly nude at that time...so minato kinda saw her body in full...so not much to be emmberesed about)... besides minato "doesnt give orders" to his sekirei and just lets them choose themselfs of what they want to do

so if minato kissed with miya their relantionship would remain the same or even more open...as minato loves how things are right now...and everyone fears miya who is the leading type...so no one would dare to give her orders XD

minatos sekirei already have close relantionship with miya...be it members from 1st disciplinary squad... musubi and tsukiumi training with miya... or kusano beign really close to miya....they already look like family so the kiss wouldnt change that too much... well maybe miya would feel more secure that there are people who care for her deeply and doesnt need to shoulder everything alone

time will tell... but I say that sooner or later miya and minato will share a kiss

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei