AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-11-11, 09:00   Link #201
Nyanderful_World

Not as much as I used to since I've seen most of the anime gems like Clannad. I was averaging about 2-3 anime per week, atleast one of those being a 24 episode series. When I finished homeschooling though I started getting my social life back though.

Now it's mainly season anime or an occasional rewatch.
Nyanderful_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 13:50   Link #202
Uchiha Soul

3 - 5 a day on the internet (not counting what i see in tv)
if im gonna count them all .. hmmm i think 8 - 9 per day.
Uchiha Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 10:48   Link #203
Impostor

Send a message via MSN to Impostor
From zero to like six episodes a day. Sometimes I watch alot of anime in every day of week, but then there are some months when I dont watch anime at all.
Impostor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 11:56   Link #204
hinakatbklyn

I have more options to work with but less time.

Online - 1 episode per day mostly current (but I prefer not to complete a series on the chance that a DVD is available where I'm located in the future)

TV - 2 or 3 new episodes per day depending on the series (anime channel)

DVD - If I have time watch any new DVD's I have or have yet to watch 3 episodes in a particular day.
hinakatbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 13:44   Link #205
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
i was resting my body all saturday because i was going to a concert and i managed to get through the whole fate/stay night season in one day.

also going in for some surgery and its about 1 to 2 weeks for recovery so depending how out of it i am i could probably be getting through upwards of 15 eps a day.
Old 2009-11-30, 15:07   Link #206
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Well, generally I will focus on one series at a time, watching between five and eight episodes a day until the series is finished. While we watch some anime separately, I share 90% of my anime experience with my best friend, and we watch the stuff in sort of a 'forum' fashion: we'll watch some episodes, and then depending on whether or not he's over, we'll discuss what we watched in depth for about an hour or two in person or on the phone as we go about relevant tasks. Then, at the end of the series, we will take a two day break to digest everything, have some comprehensive discussion and clear our minds for the next show.

We're very selective about the anime we watch--though we watch from all genres, we just try very hard to get a broad sampling of opinions before we bother--and our approach means we generally get through only a series once every five to seven days, though under various circumstances we have binged more heavily: for instance, after a twelve-hour day of hiking, we went home, crashed on the couch, woke up three hours later and proceeded to marathon GTO. Overall, we're slow compared to a lot of people on this board, it seems, but we feel like we get more out of each experience this way, and haven't watched a series to completion that we weren't very impressed with and stirred by.
Old 2009-11-30, 17:48   Link #207
Tiran86

I don't watch ongoing stuff. I marathon stuff as I feel like it. I just watched the entirety of Yu Yu Hakusho over the course of a week.

I've completed about a hundred series and watched about 30 anime movies. I've also dropped or put on hold (indefinitely) about 50 more series.

I think the only series I've actually watched to completion as they aired were some of the Cartoon Network stuff (although I can't remember what I caught on the first run), Clannad After Story, and Toradora.
Tiran86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 07:36   Link #208
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
I generally try to avoid ongoing series as I hate waiting for new episodes. It's not too hard these days though, since I basically don't watch Anime anyway. I AM currently watching bakemonogatari together with a German friend over Skype but with different timezones and such we only get to watch about one episode every two days or so.
In general, my "consumption" of Anime went down a lot since the excessive days just after I had discovered the medium.
Old 2009-12-01, 08:22   Link #209
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mueti View Post
In general, my "consumption" of Anime went down a lot since the excessive days just after I had discovered the medium.
This is true for me, too. When I discovered Naruto and Bleach I just marathoned through both of them. After that I watched most good 26 episode series in two days (Berserk etc.).
Now I watch maybe 5 or 6 episodes a week. But if I come across a series that just has "it", no doubt I will marathon it, too. There are actually many gems out there that I'm planning to watch, just need to get organized and do it.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 20:45   Link #210
Abyssinian

I watch 3-6 episodes a day. Sometimes I watch 10-12, but is when i'm realy loving what I'm watching.
Abyssinian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 08:15   Link #211
kyousukey

Well ive only been into anime for a few years and ive kinda watched allot ^-^" on averidge about 4 episodes a night. >_> much better than the crap on tv.

But yeah, started college recently and my anime time has depleted
kyousukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 00:55   Link #212
xxangelchanxx
>:3

Send a message via MSN to xxangelchanxx
Like...1-2 episodes a day.
Maybe 4 or 5 but rarely.
Old 2009-12-07, 01:02   Link #213
Mashed

I used to watch a lot more, but I don't have as much bandwidth as I used to. Dx

Including airing series, I'm watching about 13 or so, but I usually watch 9 or 10. I watch maybe 8-10 episodes a week. It really depends on how much bandwidth I have left. Though, if I have the DVD or I have heaps of bandwidth left I marathon series. I have a lot of time. xD
Old 2009-12-07, 01:49   Link #214
Envy
Band Nerd ♥
*Graphic Designer

I don't know anymore... lol.

I had all of these series going:
One Piece
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Bleach (via Adult Swim)
Aoi Hana
Eyeshield 21
Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
Soul Eater
Gintama

Sadly, a lot of them have been put "On-Hold" for various reasons. I can't help but feel like juggling all of these series has made me look down on a few of them more than I normally would... Namely the last three on that list. I just can't watch them anymore... At all... (Although it may just be the quality of the series. REBORN! is as generic as they come. I don't know why I can't get into Soul Eater, and Gintama... Well there's nothing to it.)

Right now I've gone down to watching One Piece, FMA Brotherhood, Bleach, Monster, and Higurashi. But I do occasionally watch an episode of the bottom five. (and Bleach is kind of a weird one for me, I consider my priority of watching it on Adult Swim pretty low, so I've gone several weeks without watching it. Thanks to it being the generic Shounen title it is, I never miss out on too much. XD)

“The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.”
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 03:43   Link #215
HigurashinoUmineko

I dunno really. I'm really just trying to balance all of the anime I watch cause right now I'm trying to watch Clannad After Story, Nanoha A's, and Fate/Stay Night but I'm now just trying to finish Clannad After Story so I can get to Fate/Stay Night since I can wait to watch Nanoha A's.
HigurashinoUmineko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 03:14   Link #216
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
I can watch up to 3-4 episodes of anime a day unless I'm busy I only watch a single episode a day.

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 16:29   Link #217
Patch&Quilt

Depends on my mood really, sometimes I only watch 1-2 eps a day and others I'll watch 5-6, going up to around 10 on some days.
Patch&Quilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 16:50   Link #218
Theowne
耳をすませば

I may have one or two ongoing series (1 episode a week).

Otherwise, I am typically working on a completed series at a pace of about a few episodes a week, as time permits. I don't like to watch many series at once. I feel like it lessens the impact of each individual story.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 08:33   Link #219
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I currently have 9 ongoing series, 3 of which have been put on hold and one completed series which I'll be starting soon...that's 9 episodes a week plus 2~7 episodes.
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 09:46   Link #220
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

I use to watch like 5-7 episodes(it's a lot for me,in one day),now I just look forward to Animes like One Piece,FMA: Brotherhood,and Fairy Tail every week.

I can't find much good Animes any more.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote