Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-23, 18:38   Link #1
Kona
Banned

[Manga] Dissapointed with the baddies on earth

I'm dissapointed with what happened to the arrancars shawlong,nakim, droy and illforte.Droy was weak from the beginning but if rukia is the 13th div vc (which i do think) that wasnt even a problem.Atleast droy was about to do something in the air (release?).Im excluding the ikkaku fight because it wasnt a total domination.Frankly, i thought they would of put of more of a fight but they got stomped on after hitsugaya, renji and matsumoto released all their reaitsu. I know alot of renji and hitsugaya fans have been complaining that they havent won a fight but now it already happaned. I mean in the beginning i thought they were in deep doo doo and i thought the only possible way was somebody to the rescue. But KT threw the "we forget this" about the reaitsu situation with the captains/vs on earth. They started out at 20% and then jumped to 100%. The arrancars didnt release any of their reaitsu at all.What happened to nakims release? Kt couldnt think of one? .We know 11-20 isnt a strong but all 3 of em are strong either. Just low tier captains and matsumoto which is a vc. .I know Grimmjow is going to deliver because the espada aint no joke. Ichigo couldnt even harm grimmjow in his bankai and i sense noname getting steamrolled on when grimmjow releases or not. Hopefully grimmjow will be the last man standing, hes such a great character with potential and would be dissapointed if he got killed now
Old 2006-01-23, 21:07   Link #2
Silentz

Atleast Renji admitted that he would still have been in trouble if he was fighting at 100% from the start, but the distraction of him releasing to full power created a distraction that created an opening for him.
Old 2006-01-24, 00:34   Link #3
Cogwheim
Former Immortal, Future:

Send a message via AIM to Cogwheim
The Arrancar are boring...at least the Shinigami had personality...Grimmjaw seems like he's kind of interesting; what, with that firebrand attitude and everything. The other Arrancar all had similarly misplaced confidence in their abilities, and just got decimated. Mr. Tite can go ahead and choose qulaity over quantity when it comes to enemies for the protagonist: rather than introducing 10 Espadas, he could've just fleshed out the conflict bewteen Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tousen and the remainder of Soul Society: Aizen seems like he had them beat even without all of these Arrancar.

(Pretend that was handwritten in an ornate, cursive fashion, perhaps using a fountain pen. So there you have it. My signature.)
Old 2006-01-24, 11:35   Link #4
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

My main problem with the manga is a profound lack of Momo. I really don't get what Tite is doing with the arc atm. He has large numbers of characters on both sides doing nothing, while those on Earth are partaking in an extremely predictable and boring skirmish.

Why doesn't he create parallel situations for the shinigami/vizards and the rest of Aizen's team to oppose each other in. Perhaps a struggle over an item or hunt fora person the 3 of them want. Just anything to use these idle characters. In the SS arc, everyone was doing something and that's what made it interesting.

Although I think Momo's coma will last at least until chapter 220, it would be nice to see the other characters do things.
Old 2006-01-24, 15:41   Link #5
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desti-Fate
My main problem with the manga is a profound lack of Momo. I really don't get what Tite is doing with the arc atm. He has large numbers of characters on both sides doing nothing, while those on Earth are partaking in an extremely predictable and boring skirmish.

Why doesn't he create parallel situations for the shinigami/vizards and the rest of Aizen's team to oppose each other in. Perhaps a struggle over an item or hunt fora person the 3 of them want. Just anything to use these idle characters. In the SS arc, everyone was doing something and that's what made it interesting.

Although I think Momo's coma will last at least until chapter 220, it would be nice to see the other characters do things.

Maybe the skirmishes are just to test the power of Aizens creations and their evolution o_O
Old 2006-01-24, 17:30   Link #6
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desti-Fate
I really don't get what Tite is doing with the arc atm. He has large numbers of characters on both sides doing nothing, while those on Earth are partaking in an extremely predictable and boring skirmish.
This stage of the war is known as scouting. Nobody wants to commit their full resources until they are sure they will win. Before any war there are always a number of small sqirmishes to test the enemies strength and discover their tactics.

Aizen is only using the numbers over 10 right now. That means he doesn't even care if any of these arrancar die. Just disposable trash. Once he's ready to commit, we'll see the real action.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-01-24, 17:47   Link #7
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
This stage of the war is known as scouting. Nobody wants to commit their full resources until they are sure they will win. Before any war there are always a number of small sqirmishes to test the enemies strength and discover their tactics.

Aizen is only using the numbers over 10 right now. That means he doesn't even care if any of these arrancar die. Just disposable trash. Once he's ready to commit, we'll see the real action.

What he said.
Old 2006-01-25, 17:37   Link #8
weiwei
Nazi Bush

Wchigo vs Grimjaw

ok guys, i wanna make this clear..... Wchigo can kill Grimjaw any time without a sweat!!! if u think about past chapters, uqlin... said the ichigo's spritial force is unstable.... sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low, but when his level reaches to max, he is greater than uqlin... according to some bleach site, uqlin... has been placed into No.2... obviously, his highest point of spritial force = Wchigo... also Wichigo seems to master bankai, and mastering it is very important
Old 2006-01-25, 17:44   Link #9
Kona
Banned

People tend to overlook that ulq moment. I gurantee you what he meant was he was in that state and unreleased. So ulq is still stronger than ichigo even with nonames help.
Old 2006-01-25, 17:49   Link #10
weiwei
Nazi Bush

Ulquiorra is talking about his general power, when did u see him saying ichigo's highest force is greater than his "unseal state" force?.... he never said that, he general said Wchigo is greater than him. Remember, Wchigo haven't shown his true power yet, when we saw his battle between Byakuya, he is toying with him
and that dude loves fighting so much. beside, we only see him few times, all we know he is creative bastard in terms of fighting skills and likes to laugh... o btw, wchigo and ichigo has a huge gap in terms of spritial force, skills and critical thinking
Old 2006-01-25, 18:00   Link #11
Kona
Banned

Hes talking about him unreleased.He said hes even stronger than i, which hes talking about him unreleased or overall. GJ or ulq would beat ichigo to a pulp. Nothing in his bankai can harm gj and his hollow would come out but again, when gj releases, it would be over. Noname is strong but he needs to become one with ichigo. Their too inexperienced to fight a vastroode atm.
Old 2006-01-25, 18:07   Link #12
weiwei
Nazi Bush

no more talking we will see... the fight already stopped
Closed Thread