AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-06-04, 17:03   Link #341
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
Just got my hands on Mizuki Nana's SECRET AMBITION...

And I can't stop listening to it damn it!!

More precisely, "Heart-Shaped Chant" song....

I love that song...And secret Ambition in full quality...OMG!!!
Secret Ambition and Heart-shaped chant are both really really good songs. More specifically, all songs done by Mizuki Nana are excellent. The one really catchy was Level-Hi
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 17:11   Link #342
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Secret Ambition and Heart-shaped chant are both really really good songs. More specifically, all songs done by Mizuki Nana are excellent. The one really catchy was Level-Hi
"Level-Hi" didn't stick as well as what "Heart-shaped chant" did for me
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 04:33   Link #343
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7irD4aXEZf8
SOSdan meet Riot Force 6. What happened?
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 08:15   Link #344
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
I demand a re-match once Chrono comes back to the game!
Old 2007-06-05, 08:33   Link #345
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The won you know ~ guess you couldn't take the pain.
Old 2007-06-05, 08:36   Link #346
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
The won you know ~ guess you couldn't take the pain.

I just want to see the Kyon vs Chrono showdown of 'wits'

(Sort of )
Old 2007-06-05, 10:09   Link #347
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I will make it when Chrono will appear on StrikerS
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 10:14   Link #348
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I will make it when Chrono will appear on StrikerS
You shall be hailed by many people including myself

Though give it a few episode for him to rack up some screentime
Old 2007-06-06, 12:45   Link #349
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
i am not sure but i have fallen in love with the song 'sensitive venus' of Yukarin
it sounds so ssweett ... and i cant stop listen to it

how about you guys ?
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 16:10   Link #350
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
i am not sure but i have fallen in love with the song 'sensitive venus' of Yukarin

how about you guys ?
Indeed it does sound very sweet, it's also got that catchy tune to it
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 17:07   Link #351
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I prefer the other one, "Melody"
Old 2007-06-06, 18:23   Link #352
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post

how about you guys ?
+1 vote. It has a mellow feel that I like, but it's not too slow or anything.

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 19:43   Link #353
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Yeah, go Riot Force 6! Send SOS-dan to oblivion!!!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 02:08   Link #354
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
oh my god. the end of the world has come.

Spoiler:
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 03:04   Link #355
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
oh my god. the end of the world has come.

Spoiler:
Major spoiler for episode 8...

... It's better if you watch it for yourself, has more impact that way...

Of course once you do, you're going to have to take a stand, if it's the wrong one the entire thread would be VERY lively for a VERY long time
Old 2007-06-07, 22:30   Link #356
Nagumo
Random Translator

FINALLY! Done... jeez, this track was 6 and a half minutes. Sheer murder. Compete with words I have never heard of before, primarily military jargon stuff.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's SOUND STAGE 02

05 - Nanoha & Fate, Futari no Shourai
05 - Nanoha and Fate, Their future

Nanoha: So, um... did Chrono-kun train with the normal enforcer menu too?
Lotte: Non, non. In Chrosuke's case, me and Aria gave him hard and rough personal lessons in our respective subjects.
Aria: We taught that boy since he was 5 years old. He was quite a rewarding student to teach.
Lotte: But even though we say that, Chrono didn't really have that much talent.
Fate: Eh? Is that true?
Aria: Pretty much. He inherited his magical energy potential from his parents, so he had that. But he was no good at remote manipulation of magical energies, or control his energy output either. And was a weakling physically.
Nanoha: I can't even imagine it.
Fate: Same here.
Lotte: Well he was a stubborn kid.
Aria: His memory was bad but he never forgot something after he was taught it once.
Lotte: He would stupidly dedicate himself to practicing things by repeating them endlessly and never complained when we moved to the next subject.
Fate: That I can imagine.
Nanoha: Yeah.
Lotte: He wasn't a child who laughed very much though. That was the only very lonely (sad) thing about him.
Aria: After he met Amy at the officer school and got along with her, he finally started to laughing (smiling) a lot more.
Lotte: Yeah, she's really responsible for it.
Aria: Even now the two are famous in the Bureau as the great Officer Harlaown and Officer Limietta pair (combination).
Nanoha: Wow.
Fate: I know what they mean.
Lotte: By the way Fate.
Fate: Yes?
Aria: You're going for that I guess? Joining the Bureau officially that is.
Fate: Well... I havne't really made a decision about that yet...
Lotte: As a 9 year old AAA class magician with a familiar, you can pick whatever you want whether it's in the Bureau or in the private sector, so you don't really have to rush the decision.
Fate: Well... I'm still considering my options.
Aria: What about you Nanoha?
Nanoha: Huh. Well, um, I'm a person from a managed world and... and I don't quite understand (grasp) what the Bureau does.
Fate: Same with me. I only know vaguely about the Bureau.
Aria: Vaguely?
Lotte: In what way?
Nanoha: Observe and manage dimensional worlds. Policing and acting as courts of law...
Fate: That and managing individual cultures of worlds and providing (managing) disaster relief and...
Aria: Whoa! If you know that much then you know enough.
Lotte: There are lots of other little jobs but big ones are those.
Nanoha: Oh I see.
Lotte: Fate should beome an enforcer like Father and Chrono. If not that, than an command officer. Personality and knowledge wise, your quite close to Chrono's type of work.
Fate: Really.
Lotte: Yup. And your skills are quite similar, like true siblings you could say.
Fate: Thank you very much, I'm happy with your words.
Aria: However! If you want become an Enforcer, you have to take and pass the difficult Enforcer exam that they only hold once every six months. It's hard, after all, Chrono has failed it once as well.
F+S: Ehh?
Lotte: After all the note taking and sincere effort, the pass rate is only 15%.
Aria: Personal responsibility is quite weighty (grave/important) too. Command knowledge (skill) and individual skill are both important. (bad translation)
Nanoha: Wow, that's sounds difficult.
Lotte: You know Fate there's always investigation work!
Aria: Hm... it kinda matches and kinda doesn't. Investigators have this... how do you say, an individual of great physical strength and great physical stature image... (bad translation)
Lotte: There's also intelligence.
(Aria: But... something combat oriented seems to suit her more...)
Nanoha: Being an Enforcer would suit you, Fate-chan.
(Lotte: Aria... You have some really strange/weird ideas on suitability. )(bad translation)
Fate: You... think so? Seems aiming for that would mean going through all sorts of troubles. If Nanoha were to work at th Bureau, what would you...
(Aria: Are you trying to start a fight with an investigator like me?)
(Lotte: Of course not!)
L&A: ENFORCER!
Nanoha: EEEH!
Aria: Looking at your data, other choices are unthinkable.
Lotte: You've got a flair for battle anyways. Aren't you glad Nanoha? Your future is set!
Nanoha: Should I be happy?
Lotte: Well, putting aside that joke for a second. I think going into the combat corps isn't a bad idea. Considering your skill, after you legitimately join, you would head directly towards an accelerated officer course. After two years of that become a company commander (Huh? Did I translate that right?) while also doing instructor training and then after four or five years, you enter the corps. That sort of course, wouldn't be just a dream for you.
Aria: Oh, I see a face that I know! HEY!!!
Lotte: Hey you two, just wait here for a second. We're going to get permission for you to observe.
F+N: Okay.
Nanoha: There's a lot of stuff you can do at the Bureau.
Fate: Yeah.
Nanoha: But I think being an officer would suit you, Fate-chan.
Fate: Thank you.
Nanoha: But... I wonder about myself.
Fate: What do you mean?
Nanoha: About my future. I haven't really given it any thought.
Fate: And we're quite busy right now too.
Fate: But could I say a word? I don't know if being an enforcer (combat) is best or not for you but whether it's a path you choose or a job teaching something to someone and guiding someone along, I think either would match you.
Nanoha: Do you think so?
Fate: Yup.
Nanoha: Right now I'm being taught all sorts of things all the time. I don't know when I'll start doing the teaching.
Fate: Same with me. I don't know what I'm going to do for my future. Let's think it through as we do things and face them together.
Nanoha: Your right. If I'm with Fate-chan, I feel I can think it through clearly.
Fate: Because I'm with Nanoha.
Nanoha: Because we're together
Lotte: Hey you two! Come on!
Aria: You can and observe!
Old 2007-06-07, 22:33   Link #357
Nagumo
Random Translator

Here's the entire SS02 for A's.

Enjoy reading it... it's long!!!

01 - Hayate, Kitaku
01 - Hayate, Returning Home

Hayate: I guess it was the same as usual morning, I stayed over at a friend's house and was driven back to my home.
I feel great.
Signum: Thank for your hard work, Master Hayate.
Hayate: To be thanked for 'my hard work' for staying at a friend's place. Signum, did you have any problems while I was gone last night?
Signum: No, not a thing. We happily ate dinner too.
Hayate: That's good.
Shamal: I've sent Noel safely back.
Hayate: Thank you Shamal. Oh, where's Viita and Zafira?
Signum: They're with the neighbourhood association. They said they'll be home by evening.
Hayate: I see.
Shamal: Viita's very popular amongst the grannies and grampies of the neighbourhood association.
Hayate: It was truly, a normal morning. Huh, Yami no sho is...
Shamal: Why is it rushing around like that?
Signum: It still isn't activated. Seems to be in stand-by mode like before.
Hayate: I guess it's been awhile since I left it's side. Perhaps it was lonely. Come over here Yami no sho. What a good child... There, there.
Shamal: It seems like it has gotten really fond of Hayate.
Hayate: It's never acted like this with the other masters?
Signum: No, at least according to our memory.
Hayate: Oh, that tickles.
Shamal: Well, it's good that your getting along.
Hayate: Yup. There, there. Good girl.
I, Yagami Hayate, am a normal third grade girl. The only difference between me and other people is that I am currently using a wheelchair due to a disease. And due to the circumstances I'm taking a break from school. Oh and this child is the powerful other worldly Yaten no Madou Sho (Magic Book of the Night Sky) I inherited. In other words, I am the master (owner) of Yami no Sho. (badly translated in some places)
Sorry about that Yami no Sho, leaving you all alone. I would have liked to bring you along with me but when Suzuka-chan came over, you weren't on the bookshelf. You shouldn't be out and about too much either, Yami no sho.
Yami no sho had drained a great many mages of their magic and gathers them to fill it's pages as a source of power. An extremely powerful storage device. The way it goes about gathering it's power though is very rough though, so I haven't given it permission to go gather. So right now, this child is a completely blank (white page) book. Well, it floats here and there, and such though. Hey you can't do that.
Shamal: It acts just like a pet now.
Signum: Well, that's not such a bad thing.
Hayate: And the Yami no Sho guardian knights who protect and work to gather magic for it, are these children here. The Knight of the Blade, the Blazing (inferno, conflagaration, raging flame... think fire) General/Commander Signum and Knight of the Lake, the Healing Wind, Shamal. The others who are out is the Scarlet Iron Lord Viita and the Azure Wolf, Zafira.
*Yawn.*
Shamal: Oh my.
Hayate: Ahaha... This isn't good, I spent so long talking last night that I didn't get much sleep at all.
Shamal: I see.
Hayate: Suzuka's bed was real soft so I couldn't really relax either.
Signum: I see, would you like to take a rest then?
Hayate: Hm, I don't want my exhaustion to bother me when I'm cooking and make everyone wait hungry. I guess I'll go and rest a bit.
Signum: Let me take you to your bed.
Hayate: Thank you. We have ground beef, so tonight we'll have hamburger.
Signum: That is good. Viita will particularly be happy.
Shamal: Yes. Signum, be careful.
Signum: Right...
Hayate: Okay. To bed, I go...
Shamal: Is Hayate-chan asleep already?
Signum: Shamal, blanket. Shamal, is our master only tired? Are you sure there's no influence/effect from Yami no sho?
Shamal: I just checked right now. There doesn't seem to be anything different from last night.
Signum: Nothing?
Shamal: Yes, Yami no sho is still eroding Hayate's body and linker core but it is still limited to her legs only at this moment.
Signum: So it slowed down a little? I know, don't worry Yami no sho. Our master is all right.
Shamal: She's all right, so don't worry.
Let's not bother her sleep. Let's leave.
Signum: Yeah...
Shamal: You too, Yami no Sho.
Signum: But there's one thing that concerns me though.
Shamal: What?
Signum: Last night as I talked with Master Hayate on the phone, the Master called me the Blazing General/Commander. The Blazing General/Commander of the Wolkenritter shouldn't be so depressed.
Shamal: That second title/name...
Signum: It's not a name that she would use for us. The only thing that calls me that... is the complete incarnation of the Yami no Sho.
Shamal: It can't be...

Hayate: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 02. Episode 6.5 [The distant light of the night sky].

02 - Kansei Jinkaku
02 - Complete Incarnation (You could also say "Master Program" as well I suppose)

YnS: Master. My master.
Hayate: What is it? It's not time for dinner yet.
YnS: Sorry for yesterday night. The Knights had prepared and left a security function on, due to my personal concern my temporary shields were activated. It may have interferred with your sleep. (bad translation)
Hayate: Oh it wasn't like that. It felt like I was being embraced. (Bad translation??? amarareteru???)
YnS: The house is safe. The Blazing Commander/General and Healing Wind is close by. I shall terminate my personality function for now. Until the appointed time, please rest well.
Hayate: Roger that. Good night.
YnS: Yes, my master.

Shamal: That's impossible. The complete incarnation is active? But... the pages necessary to activate her hasn't been gathered yet and Hayate hasn't given her personal authorization either.
Signum: Of course, it hasn't gotten to the point of it's physical incarnation. But, at the very least, the personality function is active. And is now engaging in telepathic communications with Master Hayate.
Shamal: Well... I don't think that in itself isn't a bad thing...
Zafira: Signum... Shamal... This is Zafira.
Shamal: Oh Zafira. You came at a good time. Where are you right now?
Zafira: I'm quite far away. I have gathered a small amount cores though, and want to transfer them to the YnS.
Shamal: Um... I'll tell YnS that but...
Zafira: Is something wrong?
Signum: The complete incarnation seems to have been activated. And appears to be having telepathic access/communciations with our Master Hayate.
Zafira: I see.
Shamal: We were thinking of countermeasures. What are your thoughts/opinions?
Zafira: The complete incarnation is a higher rank program than ourselves. Attempting to directly interfere with her actions in our present state is impossible. (Bad translation)
Signum: And until her physical form is activated we can't communicate either.
Zafira: Her feeling should be the same as ours. If it's just communication we shouldn't be concerned. Also, if she does meet the will of the book, I'm sure our Master will be kind (take good care of, console, understand) to her as well.
Shamal: So doing nothing is your opinion?
Zafira: To prevent unncessary worries, I'll inform Viita about this as well.
Shamal: I guess so... I agree too... that is to say, that's all we can do right now.
Signum: YnS is preparing itself, it'll arrive at your place soon. Zafira, I'm counting on you to continue your hard work.
Zafira: I understand.
Shamal: To not be able do anything, is really hard to take.
Signum: Yes, but even if we can't do anything we can, at the very least, prepare. If the contact with her could slow down our Master's sickness a bit...
Shamal: Yeah... I guess we'll look at that that way.
Signum: That reminds me. About the illusion you applied on YnS. Is it still active? (bad translation)
Shamal: Oh you mean the camouflage skin. It's still all right. Other than we, four, open the book, it appears the pages are white. If you just observe it, it doesn't show any magical reaction. Until it's complete, Hayate-chan won't notice our gathering activities.
Signum: Hiding the truth from Master Hayate is very hard on our hearts.
Shamal: The one who suggested it is me and one who did it is me. There isn't anything for you to feel guilty of... Oh? Hello, this is the Yagami household.
Ishida: Hello, this is Dr. Ishida from Uminari Hospital. Is this Shamal-san?
Shamal: Yes.
Ishida: This is to confirm tomorrow's appointment at 11 a.m. Is that a good time?
Shamal: Um, oh yes. I've marked the calender with a circle.
Ishida: Oh, I'm glad then. Well be using some important scanning devices that require prior notice. This is just a call so you don't arrive at the wrong time. (bad translation)
Shamal: Thank you, we'll make sure to not arrive late.
Ishida: Um, where's Hayate-chan?
Shamal: Sorry but it seems that she didn't get that much sleep last night and is resting right now.
Ishida: I see. Well then, see you tomorrow then.
Shamal: Yes. Good bye.
Signum: Was that Ishida-sensei.
Shamal: Yes. It's just to confirm tomorrow's appointment. It seems I'll be free to go tomorrow.
Signum: If you can, could you try to get Viita to go with you. We have to make her take a break.
Shamal: Roger. Well then. Today is such a nice day, a great day to do the laundry. Have you brought out your laundry?
Signum: Yeah.
Shamal: I'll do the laundry. You should try to take a rest too.
Signum: Yeah... that's right... But there's so much to think about... Trying to complete and activate YnS... That black uniformed boy who cornered Shamal... The white bombardment (long range attack) mage that fought Viita... and... Testarossa... No matter who my opponent is, I must defeat them. (or No matter who my opponent is, I must cut my way through.)

04 - Nanoha & Fate, Honyoku Naibu Kengaku
04 - Nanoha & Fate, Touring Inside Headquarters

Nanoha: Wow, looking closer now, the inside of the Space Time Administration headquarters is amazing
Fate: Sorry to keep you waiting Nanoha.
Nanoha: Oh Fate-chan. Did you finish all the contract work related procedures?
Fate: Yeah, it was just filling some forms out. Did you get to met Yuuno-kun, Nanoha?
Nanoha: Yeah, I gave him the gift too. Yuuno-kun said he was going to the central central for some formalities to be able to research at the Infinite Archive.
Fate: Hm, that's a shame. That means we'll be missing each other.
Nanoha: I see.
Fate: If we have time latter on, we can go see him again.
Liesse Aria: Oh, Nanoha, Fate.
Nanoha: Liesse Lotte-san. Liesse Aria-san.
Fate: Hello.
Liesse Lotte: Great timing, we were about to go and get you.
Liesse Aria: We were asked by Chrono to give you guys a tour of Headquarters if we had time.
Nanoha: Is it all right?
Liesse Lotte: Fate-chan hasn't been to the B3 section before, have you?
Fate: No.
Liesse Aria: It's not a particularly exciting place for a normal person but I think it would be fun for two cool mages like you. So how about it?
Liesse Lotte: You want to go see?
Fate+Nanoha: Yes, please.
Lotte: This section is B3. The armed enforcers (Armed Bureau Members) are usually working in this section.
Nanoha: Everyone is wearing normal suits.
Aria: That's because there's usually deskwork involved too.
Lotte: Over there is the training area.
Aria: It looks like they're training right now.
Nanoha: Wow, amazing. Everyone is doing their best.
Lotte: This sort of formal live combat training happens every three or four times a week.
Aria: Basic training happens more often I think.
Fate: Liesse Lotte-san, Liesse Aria-san...
Aria: Ah, stop right there. It's a pain to call us by our full name all the time. So just drop Liesse for us. You can just call me Aria.
Lotte: When you need to address the two of us, you can call us Liesse. Everyone does it.
Fate: I see, well, I heard that Lotte-san and Aria-san are in charge of all the instructors for the armed enforcement bureau.
Aria: That's right.
Lotte: Battle technique instruction corps assistants is the most common job right now. (personally, I suppose we could call them Instructors in the ART OF WAR corps)
Nanoha: Battle Technique instruction corps?
Aria: A special team of instructors who teach and guide Armed Bureau members in special battle techniques.
Lotte: It's already quite hard to become a armed enforcer but there's another group within the group of enforcers who teach their air borne techniques. (bad translation)
Aria: They're the top elite.
Lotte: Yup, the Aces amongst Aces. A group of Aces of Aces. In headquarters there's about 4 branch offices, 5 if you add in the instruction corps but all together there's only about 100 people.
Fate: They're that rare?
Aria: Well if you add in part time assistants like us, there are lots more.
Lotte: Compared to the number of Armed Enforcers though, there's not enough skilled instructors. That's why the brats in the Armed Enforcement Bureau never get stronger.
Aria: Oh they're taking a break? Just when we came to watch.
Lotte: Oh but with these two, they're the type who like doing it rather than watching, so this is perfect.
Aria: Well with these two, they're the type who would rather do it than just watch.
Fate+Nanoha: Eh, heh.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's SOUND STAGE 02

05 - Nanoha & Fate, Futari no Shourai
05 - Nanoha and Fate, Their future

Nanoha: So, um... did Chrono-kun train with the normal enforcer menu too?
Lotte: Non, non. In Chrosuke's case, me and Aria gave him hard and rough personal lessons in our respective subjects.
Aria: We taught that boy since he was 5 years old. He was quite a rewarding student to teach.
Lotte: But even though we say that, Chrono didn't really have that much talent.
Fate: Eh? Is that true?
Aria: Pretty much. He inherited his magical energy potential from his parents, so he had that. But he was no good at remote manipulation of magical energies, or control his energy output either. And was a weakling physically.
Nanoha: I can't even imagine it.
Fate: Same here.
Lotte: Well he was a stubborn kid.
Aria: His memory was bad but he never forgot something after he was taught it once.
Lotte: He would stupidly dedicate himself to practicing things by repeating them endlessly and never complained when we moved to the next subject.
Fate: That I can imagine.
Lotte: He wasn't a child who laughed very much though. That was the only very lonely (sad) thing about him.
Aria: After he met Amy at the officer school and got along with her, he finally started to laughing (smiling) a lot more.
Lotte: Yeah, she's really responsible for it.
Aria: Even now the two are famous in the Bureau as the great Officer Harlaown and Officer Limietta pair (combination).
Nanoha: Wow.
Fate: I know what they mean.
Lotte: By the way Fate.
Fate: Yes?
Aria: You're going for that I guess? Joining the Bureau officially that is.
Fate: Well... I havne't really made a decision about that yet...
Lotte: As a 9 year old AAA class magician with a familiar, you can pick whatever you want whether it's in the Bureau or in the private sector, so you don't really have to rush the decision.
Fate: Well... I'm still considering my options.
Aria: What about you Nanoha?
Nanoha: Huh. Well, um, I'm a person from a managed world and... and I don't quite understand (grasp) what the Bureau does.
Fate: Same with me. I only know vaguely about the Bureau.
Aria: Vaguely?
Lotte: In what way?
Nanoha: Observe and manage dimensional worlds. Policing and acting as courts of law...
Fate: That and managing individual cultures of worlds and providing (managing) disaster relief and...
Aria: Whoa! If you know that much then you know enough.
Lotte: There are lots of other little jobs but big ones are those.
Nanoha: Oh I see.
Lotte: Fate should beome an enforcer like Father and Chrono. If not that, than an command officer. Personality and knowledge wise, your quite close to Chrono's type of work.
Fate: Really.
Lotte: Yup. And your skills are quite similar, like true siblings you could say.
Fate: Thank you very much, I'm happy with your words.
Aria: However! If you want become an Enforcer, you have to take and pass the difficult Enforcer exam that they only hold once every six months. It's hard, after all, Chrono has failed it once as well.
F+S: Ehh?
Lotte: After all the note taking and sincere effort, the pass rate is only 15%.
Aria: Personal responsibility is quite weighty (grave/important) too. Command knowledge (skill) and individual skill are both important. (bad translation)
Nanoha: Wow, that's sounds difficult.
Lotte: You know Fate there's always investigation work!
Aria: Hm... it kinda matches and kinda doesn't. Investigators have this... how do you say, an individual of great physical strength and great physical stature image... (bad translation)
Lotte: There's also intelligence.
(Aria: But... something combat oriented seems to suit her more...)
Nanoha: Being an Enforcer would suit you, Fate-chan.
(Lotte: Aria... You have some really strange/weird ideas on suitability. )(bad translation)
Fate: You... think so? Seems aiming for that would mean going through all sorts of troubles. If Nanoha were to work at th Bureau, what would you...
(Aria: Are you trying to start a fight with an investigator like me?)
(Lotte: Of course not!)
L&A: ENFORCER!
Nanoha: EEEH!
Aria: Looking at your data, other choices are unthinkable.
Lotte: You've got a flair for battle anyways. Aren't you glad Nanoha? Your future is set!
Nanoha: Should I be happy?
Lotte: Well, putting aside that joke for a second. I think going into the combat corps isn't a bad idea. Considering your skill, after you legitimately join, you would head directly towards an accelerated officer course. After two years of that become a company commander (Huh? Did I translate that right?) while also doing instructor training and then after four or five years, you enter the corps. That sort of course, wouldn't be just a dream for you.
Aria: Oh, I see a face that I know! HEY!!!
Lotte: Hey you two, just wait here for a second. We're going to get permission for you to observe.
F+N: Okay.
Nanoha: There's a lot of stuff you can do at the Bureau.
Fate: Yeah.
Nanoha: But I think being an officer would suit you, Fate-chan.
Fate: Thank you.
Nanoha: But... I wonder about myself.
Fate: What do you mean?
Nanoha: About my future. I haven't really given it any thought.
Fate: And we're quite busy right now too.
Fate: But could I say a word? I don't know if being an enforcer (combat) is best or not for you but whether it's a path you choose or a job teaching something to someone and guiding someone along, I think either would match you.
Nanoha: Do you think so?
Fate: Yup.
Nanoha: Right now I'm being taught all sorts of things all the time. I don't know when I'll start doing the teaching.
Fate: Same with me. I don't know what I'm going to do for my future. Let's think it through as we do things and face them together.
Nanoha: Your right. If I'm with Fate-chan, I feel I can think it through clearly.
Fate: Because I'm with Nanoha.
Nanoha: Because we're together
Lotte: Hey you two! Come on!
Aria: You can and observe!

06 - Umi Nari Daigaku Byouin
06 - Uminari University Hospital

Ishida: All right then. Oh it's already 11 a.m. I've got to get going. Hello, this is Ishida. Is Yagami Hayate-san here already? I see, I'm heading there right now.
Hello, welcome back.
Hayate: Doctor Ishida. Hello.
Viita+Shamal: Hello.
Ishida: Oh, here with Viita-chan?
Hayate: Yup, we're going shopping together latter on.
Ishida: Are going to have her buy something for you.
Viita: Oh, I don't know.
Ishida: Well then, let's go to the examination room. I'll show you there.
Hayate: Thank you. Oh, not again. (bad translation) (bimyou ii utsu ya. Lit: A fine hit/strike.)
Viita: Really?
Hayate: This examination is really boring. You have to lay stay completely still, and you can't talk at all when you lie down.
Viita: That sounds troublesome.
Shamal: Well, keeping completely still is difficult but try to endure it. It's for the sake of making your body better, Hayate.
Hayate: Oh Viita, you can wait downstairs. You might meet a grandpa you know.
Viita: Okay, do your best Hayate.
Hayate: I know.

07 - Hayate, Yami no Sho no Ichi to Deau
07 - Hayate and the will of the YnS meet

Hayate: As usual, this is really boring. I know I shouldn't fall asleep... but knowing that only makes me sleepier. Oh, this dream again. Lately I've been seeing it a lot, it's a very... mysterious... dream... Oh it's a battle this time? It's not my world. There are lots of knights...
Woman: Emergency! The front walls have been breached! There are four enemies! The general is engaging a fire using female knight in combat. Our position is being destroyed! (bad translation, hard to hear)
Signum: How pathetic, the blade in your hand must be weeping.
Hayate: Signum? What's with that rough looking armor?
Signum: The strong (can't hear)(bad translation). I'll be taking what's been promised.
Man: You... bastard!... Who are you!!!
Signum: There's no reason for you to remember my name. You're only worthy of becoming food/power for the YnS! (bad translation)
Hayate: Yami no Sho? No, Signum, no don't!
Woman: The General has been defeated! Reinforcements! Send reinforcements...!
Shamal: Please remain silent.
Hayate: Shamal? Shamal's armor is also...
Shamal: Your life and your castle is of absolutely no interest to us. The only thing we want... is the source of all your magic, your linkercore.
Hayate: Shamal...
Signum: The defenders of this castle and it's general could only put up this much of a fight? After only a mere hundred years the Belka Knights has really fallen.
Shamal: Don't say that. It can't be helped.
Zafira: This is a consequence of time.
Hayate: Zafira too? Could this be...?
Shamal: In these times, using Belka in wars is rare. Perhaps this isn't an age of knights any more.
Signum: It makes collecting linkercores that much harder though. Wresting it from the weak is scarcely to my liking.
Zafira: However, our master only cares for the completion of the book.
Shamal: As quickly as possible too. We have to finish gathering the pages soon or our master will get angry again.
Signum: I know, where's Viita?
Hayate: That's right... Viita...
Man 1: What the hell was that explosion? What... what kind of attack was that?
Man 2: Ahhh!!! My arm!!! MY ARM!!!
Viita: Shut up... SHUT UP! If you're going to just scream/cry on the battefield like that then don't bother picking up a weapon in the first place!
Hayate: Viita?... No, please stop!
Viita: Signum? What the hell are you doing?
Signum: I keep on telling to keep a cool head. What are you thinking, crushing what we're trying to gather?
Viita: But these guys won't shut up!
Zafira: We cannot afford to waste our magic. You know there isn't enough time to recuperate it.
Viita: I told you shut up!
Shamal: Enough. Let's gather what we have quickly and return to our Master.
Viita: Oh yeah... Our Master...
Hayate: Everyone...
YnS: I'm surprised... You managed to get in here on your own?
Hayate: Huh... huh? Um... You... Your?
YnS: Due to the current stage of awakening, it is dangerous for you access this deeply. I shall guide you to a safer place. Please come this way.
Hayate: Wait... Wait a second... You... I know you.
YnS: Yes, ever since you were born, I have always been by your side.
Hayate: Then, your Yami no Sho?
YnS: If you wish to call me that you may. I am the magic book's true completion program.
Hayate: I see, I see... Wait, that's not right... Before we leave, could you tell me what this place is?

08 - Yami no Sho no Ishi, Kishi Tachi no Kako wo Kataru
YnS's will, the Knights past revealed.

YnS: This is our recorded memories, the past history of the YnS. As long as the pages are not gathered and activated this was designed to enlighten our new master to the truth of our past and make them understand. But it seems you have come here quicker than expected. (bad translation)
Signum: The Wolkenritter have returned. Today we attacked a castle to the west.
Shamal: We have gathered 54 pages. We have now gathered 316 pages.
Master: Too slow. You're too slow.
Signum: Yes.
Master: I was chosen by the Yami No Sho. I have the right to it's absolute power.
Shamal: Of course.
Master: Put the power of the YnS, that even the Gods desire, in my hands quickly. Quickly, quickly make me the true master of the Yami no Sho.
Signum: Understood.
YnS: This memory is far in the past. At this time, the master was a female Velka lord. (translation is off)
Hayate: Signum and Shamal... they're completely different.
Signum: We're setting out tomorrow morning. Recuperate as much as you can until then.
Shamal: Viita-chan, it's cold. So come here.
Viita: No thanks. I'll sleep alone.
Hayate: Wait a second. What is this? Don't tell me that this is their room.
YnS: At the time with this master, yes.
Hayate: They can't lit a fire here, a bare stone floor. This is just a jail cell.
YnS: It can't be helped. The knights were just hardworking tools, they don't require a place fit for a human to rest in.
Hayate: That can't be. It's wrong. Ignoring their actions are right or wrong for now, they're working so hard for their master. To put them in such a cold place. Really, I mean were they fed well?... And, didn't they receive any normal clothes? Wearing only what they have now, look they're shivering! I... I...
YnS: This is all in the past. There's nothing you can do.
Hayate: That might be true but this is too much...
YnS: The Knights past is upsetting to your gentle nature. I shall end the image. Also, the Knights are now very happy. Since they are living by your side now.
Hayate: Um... How... what can I say.
YnS: Thank you very much. I want to extend these words of thanks to you.
Hayate: Oh no, I should be saying that... I see, you're the YnS's will, then you're the one who let me meet those children.
YnS: I'm very sorry but it's not as if I willed it for you to meet them. Any individual before my scan gets to meet them. (bad translation)
Hayate: Oh that's all right. Thanks to you coming to my place, I got to meet them.
YnS: Yes.
Hayate: And now, I got to meet you. I'm really happy and thankful. Is that bad?
YnS: No, if that is what you wish, I have no problems with it.
Hayate: Good girl. Anyways, I'm sorry. I never noticed you existed before. Signum and the others should have told me something.
YnS: I am a program that won't activate until the pages are gathered. Since you do not desire this, the Blazing Commander/General and Healing Wind find it difficult to tell you. Please don't blame them. (bad translation)
Hayate: Until the the pages are all gathered, you can't come outside.
YnS: To freely converse and to access and activate my personality function requires 400 pages to be gathered and requires authorization from the Master. For my physical incarnation and harmonization (fusion/unison) function, all the pages must be gathered and you must become the true master, before it is possible. (bad translation)
Hayate: I see. By physical incarnation and all, does that mean that you can live like Signum and the others with me.
YnS: Yes. I can appear in this form and if it's necessary I can harmonize (fuse, unite) with you and grant you powers of a mage.
Hayate: I see. It would be good if I became the true master but...
YnS: Unless you desire to complete the book, it's not possible. Access this deep is dangerous in the current situation. I'll escort you to the outer layers when you are waking up. I'll put a lock on the system so that this won't happen again. I'm sorry.
Hayate: Oh you don't have to apologize. Bt leaving right after meeting you feels so lonely.
YnS: I feel the same way.
Hayate: In that case, can I ask you for something as your master before we have to say good bye? It's something I've asked from Signum and the others as well. Something you absolutely have to do to become my knight.
YnS: I am at your service.
Hayate: Well then, here!
YnS: Huh?
Hayate: A hug!
YnS: Wha... oh... Yes... I understand... Then... I should it the same way as the Blazing Commander/General does it, by resting you on my lap?
Hayate: Yup. When you hold me like this, we can see each other faces more closely. We can see right into each other eyes like this.
YnS: Yes, I can see your eyes quite well.
Hayate: You have beautiful deep red eyes.
YnS: Thank you very much.
Hayate: And your silver silver hair is silky too.
YnS: Yes.
Hayate: And... your breasts are pretty large. (Hayate has a breast fetish...)
YnS: Unlike the Blazing Commander/General, I'm not going to get as embarrassed as her. You can freely feel them if you want. (or at least embarassing Signum as much as possible)
Hayate: Maybe latter.
YnS: Ha...
Hayate: I knew it, you look more beautiful when you laugh.
YnS: Thank you very much.
Hayate: Until it's time to go. Let's talk.
YnS: Yes, what would you like to hear?
Hayate: Something from the past. One that isn't so sad.
YnS: I see. Well then, I do have this tale. This is something that happened a very long time, but it involves me and a certain...

09 - Nanoha & Fate, Chrono to
09 - Nanoha, Fate and Chrono

Chrono: Welcome home Fate, Nanoha.
Fate: I'm back.
Nanoha: Sorry to bother you.
Fate: Chrono, are you alone?
Chrono: Amy is giving Arf a walk. Then they're heading over to Alex for dinner. They've been eating nothing but instant food lately.
Nanoha: Oh...
Fate: I see.
Chrono: The admiral is at Fate's school meeting some teachers. However... You two didn't hear anything weird from Liese at headquarters did you?
Nanoha: Oh, heard something weird?
Fate: Like what?
Chrono: Those two are skilled and do their work well... but those two are definitely cats when it comes to private things/matters.
Nanoha: Oh they didn't say anything too weird to us. Right?
Fate: Right!
Chrono: I hope so...
Nanoha: We were talking a bit about our future together.
Fate: According to Lieze apparently, I'm suited for executive officer work, and Nanoha is suited as a Combat Instructor for the Combat Division.
Chrono: Really, that's pretty upfront talk from those two... I wonder what they're up to. (bad translation)
Fate: What do you think Chrono?
Chrono: It's pretty accurate. It suits you, that is to say... Comparing all other qualities, it's a perfect match.
Nanoha: Really?
Chrono: Nanoha's combat ability is considerable. Your irresponsible reliance on your magic power complements your basic true character. (not well translated)
Nanoha: Er...
Chrono: Your extremely solid and quick to recover too.
Nanoha: Er... Are you praising me or are you insulting me?
Fate: Oh, he's praising you, really.
Chrono: Fate likes studying. You might even enjoy the difficult executive officer exam.
Fate: Hm.
Chrono: But whatever you decide, both are very difficult. The instructor training requires you to employ extremely high level magics. You need to have the right attitude, all the more. The executive officer exam, even coming from me, pass rate is very low.
Fate: So it seems.
Chrono: The administration is extremely undermanned. So skilled mages are always welcomed. Incidents of all sorts are always happening. Even as I'm overseeing the Yami no Sho case, there are things happening elsewhere. The main thing I keep in mind during these cases is to serve the law and people. To see them as equal despite practicality and contradictions of the situation dangling before you. I'm not saying that you should see yourself as justice itself or an overly rigid watchdog either. (bad translation)
Fate: I think I know what your saying.
Chrono: It's difficult. As long as you don't think of it, it's easy. But it's the type of job you can't help but think of it as your involved in your cases or fighting. So I'm going to be a little contradictory/selfish but I want my little sister and friends to have a more comfortable occupation than this. (bad translation)
Nanoha: That's rather complicated.
Chrono: Well, you two still have time. As I told you before Fate, you should at least stay until you graduate from Junior High school and get a general education in this world. You can even do this while your married too. You should take your time to think it over. Though right now, we need to concentrate on this case. (Whoa... did I translate you wrong Chrono?)
Fate: I guess so.

10 - Nanoha, Yuuno to Denwa
10 - Nanoha and Yuuno on the Phone

Chrono: Okay, take care Nanoha.
Fate: See you tomorrow.
Nanoha: Bye, bye!
Hm. I wonder if I can reach Yuuno-kun with my cellphone.
Hello? Yuuno-kun? Are you busy right now?
Oh, I'm glad.
How is it over there? Have you finally gotten into the Infinite Library (Archive)?
Oh, I see. It sounds difficult.
Oh I'm heading home right now.
Hm. We were talking about our futures and stuff. And I thought I would get the opinion of my magic teacher too.
Well, that might be true. Um, did you know? During that incident with Fate-chan... I thought, that's all there is to this. I didn't think about anything beyond collecting the Jewel Seeds with Yuuno-kun together in the beginning and then wanting to know more about Fate-chan... But... I feel that this incident is a bit different.
Oh I'm worried about Viita-chan and the others and about the Book of Darkness.
But I keep on thinking, these sorts of incidents are probably happening all over the world. And in each of these incidents, there are people like Yuuno-kun, Fate-chan and Prescia-san... There must be so many in trouble. Feeling sorrow. And making mistakes.
With all of this happening, what could I possibly do?
Oh sorry, sorry for calling you and talking about this so suddenly.
Thank you.
And so I thought, I wanted to talk to you and get your opinion Yuuno-kun. Oh it doesn't have to be right now or anything. Don't worry about it. When your not busy with work or on break, since I can finally get in touch with you by cellphone.
Right, so if Yuuno-kun has a problem you want to talk about too don't hesitate to contact me. You're familiar with the mail feature right?
Yeah, your right.
Hm. Haha. Thank you. I feel better now. Anyways, good night.
Talk to you again, Yuuno-kun.
Yeah, I'll do my best!

11 - Fate, Yozora no Shita de
11 - Fate, under the evening sky.

Chrono: Oh yeah, that thing called 'cellphone' is one convenient device in this world.
Fate: Hm, your always really far away. Don't you want one?
Chrono: No, for example, if I contact you there's an issue about privacy. I don't want to butt into your business.
Fate: You don't have to worry about that.
Chrono: Worry about it anyways. It's pretty handy for talking to your friend at school. You can buy that at any store can't you.
Fate: Um, lets see. Underage children must have a parental supervision/permission.
Chrono: I see, then let's ask the Captain then.
Fate: I'm happy... but is it all right?
Chrono: There's no reason not to get one. Anyways, Amy is pretty late. Is she watching television and chatting again? Really now.
Fate: Um...
Chrono: Hm?
Fate: ... Thank you... onii-chan.
Chrono: PFFT!!!

Crash... Bang...

Fate: Ah, Chrono?
Chrono: Nothings wrong... Nothings wrong, I'm fine!
Fate: Um, but...
Chrono: I'll clean that up latter... Anyways I've got some urgent work to do in my room. I'll be back soon.

Collapse...

Fate: I guess... I was too sudden. I forgot that Chrono startles easily... But my onii-chan really is kind. Hey Linith, are you watching me from the other side of the sky? The new place I am at is full of kind people. About Precia mother and Alicia, there are lots of things I have to think of and this incident is pretty hard and difficult. But I'm doing all right since I'm with Arf and Bardiche too. The enemy I'm up against is really strong but I, who was given birth by mother... raised by Linith... and with your creation, Bardiche... I'm sure I won't lose... I'll do my best.

13. Hayate to, Yami no Sho no Ishi to
13. Hayate and Book of Darkness's Will

Ishida: Sorry to bother you.
Shamal: Oh, Dr. Ishida.
Ishida: Is the examination still going?
Shamal: Yes but it looks like it'll be over soon.
Ishida: I see.
Shamal: Hayate-chan is asleep.
Viita: Hey, your right.
Shamal: Oh, it looks like it's done now.

Hayate: Huh? What the... my body is glowing.
YnS: It seems like you're about to open your eyes. It is time to part/say goodbye.
Hayate: Oh, there's so many things I want to talk to you about.
YnS: I too.
Hayate: Even though there's so much more I want to know/learn about you.
YnS: Please, don't worry about it too much.
Hayate: And I have to give you a name.
YnS: Wha?
Hayate: The Book of Darkness is not your real name. And calling you the Book of the Night Sky doesn't sound right either. I have to think of a name that matches your beautiful hair and eyes, a strong, gentle name.
YnS: Thank you very much. From my the depths of my heart, I will grateful accept it when it is time.
Hayate: Well then, let's meet again.
YnS: Be careful and take care of your body.
Hayate: Yeah, you too.
YnS: Please, take care of the Knights too.
Hayate: Yes, I will.
YnS: And so she's gone... and I am alone again... Oh, are these... tears... it's been so long, I've forgotten but... I can still cry... My master... No matter how warm her heart is, or how magnamious her heart is or how gentle her heart is... The moment my master opens her eyes, everything that she has seen, everything about me, everything about our past shall be forgotten. In the light of the outside world, she will remember nothing of me... I don't care about that... But without a doubt in the near future, I shall bring ruin upon her without fail... There's nothing I can do... The light of the dark sky, has fallen into the darkness. There's nothing I can do to save the master... or stop the knights... Nothing I can do... I don't care who it is, or what the price is, isn't there someone who can cut the cruel strings of fate... For my gentle master or for the devoted knights... isn't there a way to save them? The Blazing Commander/General... Knight of the Lake... Azure Wolf... Scarlet Iron Lord... and our Master Yagami Hayate... It can be God or the Devil... Please, someone, save her. (Angsty complicted YnS... Maybe badly translated in this section)

14. Kioku no Kanata
14. Distant memories.

Shamal: Hayate-chan.
Ishida: Hayate-chan. Hayate-chan.
Viita: Hayate... Hayate, are you all right?
Hayate: Viita... Shamal... Dr. Ishida, what's wrong?
Shamal: What's wrong?
Viita: It's because you were crying Hayate.
Hayate: Oh, you're right.
(Ishida: Did anything strange happen?)
Viita: Hayate. Does is it hurt somewhere? Are you all right?
(Hospital: No, not that I could see.)
(Ishida: Show me the scans.)
Hayate: Oh, no I'm all right. I don't hurt anywhere. I was just asleep. I guess I must have seen a dream.
Shamal: I see...
Ishida: It's rather worrisome. Would you mind if we run some more tests?
Hayate: Wha! No, there's no need. I'm all right!
Ishida: Really?
Hayate: There's no problem.
Shamal: Hayate, use this handkerchief.
Hayate: Thank you Shamal.

Hayate: Oh, that was close. It would have been another 2 hour course of scans.
Viita: It was a big problem.
Hayate: Yeah really.
Shamal: But when your feeling bad, you have to get it checked.
Hayate: Yeah but when your feeling all right, you don't need to get it checked out.
Shamal: Well... that's true.

Signum: Zafira, it's time for Master Hayate to return from the hospital, let us return.
Zafira: I understand. Let's go Yami no Sho!

15 - Yagami Ie no Gogo
15 - Yagami House's Afternoon

Hayate: We're home.
Signum: Welcome home.
Shamal: We're home.
Signum: You've bought a lot again.
Viita: Fish and rice were on sale at the supermarket.
Hayate: Hey Signum, Zafira, come and help.
Shamal: Oh I'm fine by myself. Signum, could help Hayate-chan.
Signum: Yes, Master Hayate, excuse me.
Hayate: Ah, we've bought lots of fish today, tonight is going to be a feast.
Signum: That sounds wonderful.
Hayate: We've bought Signum's favorite sashimi. And the main dish is watarenabe (a sort of Japanese hotpot... never heard of it.)
Viita: Hotpot! YEAH!
Signum: My heart dances with joy.
Hayate: Oh and we bought a movie too. Let's watch it all together.
Shamal: Yes.
Hayate: Oh, Book of darkness. I'm back Yami no sho. Tonight everyone's going to be together. Okay.
Signum: Understood.
(Shamal: Looks we'll have to start collecting late at night again.)
(Signum: Yes.)
(Viita: Until then let's eat lots tonight and play together with Hayate. And restore our magic.)
(Zafira: I'm going to go and rest. Awake me when it's time for dinner.)
Hayate: Okay, now let's cook!
Shamal: Yeah.

16 - Yoru ~ Yoru Ten no Shu, Hoshizora wo Miagete
Night ~ Master of the Night Sky, Looking up at the Stars.

Hayate: Oh Viita's fallen sleep.
Shamal: It's because ate so much and crawled on to the sofa with Hayate so quickly.
Hayate: We shouldn't wake her. Signum could you carry her to bed?
Signum: Of course.
Hayate: I'll be outside in the yard a bit.
Shamal: It's cold out. Here's a jacket.
Hayate: Thank you. You wanna come to, Yami no Sho? Oh the stars are beautiful tonight. You've been alive for a real long time and seen lots of night skies haven't you, Yami no sho? How are the stars of this world? Are they beautiful as the one's in the past? You know, I can feel that your existence is starting to grow within me, Yami no sho. It like I'm becoming one with you. But, it's not as if the pages are being collected. Of course not, I made Signum promise me after all. You know, I don't really mind if my legs or body don't recover at all. I'm sorry to say to Ishida-sensei but I don't think I'll get better. I don't mind living too long either. If those children didn't come to me, I would have been alone otherwise. But as long as those children... Signum, Shamal, Viita and Zafira, really need me. I definitely won't break or die. That's an absolute promise. Because I am the Master of you and the others, after all
Shamal: Hayate-chan, you'll catch a cold. Let's get inside.
Hayate: Okay.
Signum: I shall come over.
Hayate: My light is fading away slowly and gives way to the light of the night sky. (not exactly translated well)
Signum: Hm?
Hayate; Oh it's nothing.
Shamal: Is that... so?
Hayate: Even if the light of the stars disappear into the darkness, I will fulfill my responsibility as master of the Yami no sho until the end. We won't bother anyone. Or get in anyone's way. I just want to give my children who have given me such joy, greater joy in return. So please. God or the devil, please leave us be.

18 - Jikai Yokoku
Next Time on

Nanoha: The major players of the Book of Darkness incident.
Fate: And a tale after a bit of time has passed.
Nanoha: Memories of those fights, meetings and partings, gifts and wishes.
Hayate: Next on Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Sound Stage 03
Fate: Episode 4 is, after this is,
N+F+H: Drive Ignition!

Last edited by Nagumo; 2007-06-07 at 22:41. Reason: A note
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 22:44   Link #358
Meophist

Congratulations on finishing A's Sound Stage 02, Nagumo. I'm sure you already know but many of us appreciate your work.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 22:48   Link #359
cpxmay
Gensokyo Adventurer

StrikerS SoundStage 02
Old 2007-06-07, 22:53   Link #360
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpxmay View Post

StrikerS SoundStage 02
Looks like my Lutecia prediction is wrong.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music