AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-07-30, 12:25   Link #201
chaos_animagic

Hasebe, playboy genius.... ultimate slacker that knows everything... lol

I want to be this guy... relax and do almost nothing all day long but knows everything so no one can complain and be the ultimate troll.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 14:38   Link #202
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
indeed i believe who the peoples are missunderstood him, he not true bad, he just like to play pranks, heve even told who he just get the mails for lols, he not really trying to hit on all girls, is just his nature to make antics, even his harassement for lucy is a prank even he told to her to not fail for then or take serious his harassaments, he is aware of lucy being too much naive and innocent and we see he genuinely try to help her.

he just the happy go lucky type of personality who born with talent and luck, we can envy him but not true blame or call him a pervert/evil overmind, since the series beginner we dont see doing nothing really bad or or with ulterior motives.

in other hands Chihaya is much more worse tham him cus she genuinely is trying to take advantage of the innocence of lucy for her pervert cosplay fetishes.
I was under the impression that he's interested in her....

@marcus

THANK YOU. I could not think of Todokoki for nothing....
Old 2013-07-30, 17:13   Link #203
Kreceir

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-07-30, 17:22   Link #204
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

There seriously needs to be a crossover with this and Working

By the way, was that a Wagnaria that Hasebe and Lucy were in?
Old 2013-07-30, 19:54   Link #205
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
There seriously needs to be a crossover with this and Working.
It's never specified which city in Hokkaido both Working mangas (web and published), but there's certainly a possibility. A1 could use it as an in-joke, plus it's not like there isn't any overlap with Karino's manga (see how both Working/Wagnarias are connected by Souma's ex-girlfriend and their baby daughter).
Old 2013-07-30, 20:38   Link #206
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
It's never specified which city in Hokkaido both Working mangas (web and published), but there's certainly a possibility. A1 could use it as an in-joke, plus it's not like there isn't any overlap with Karino's manga (see how both Working/Wagnarias are connected by Souma's ex-girlfriend and their baby daughter).

Wait. WHO GOT A BABY???????
Old 2013-07-30, 20:50   Link #207
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
The single mom in the web manga Working is apparently Souma's ex-girlfriend, and given how she carries a baby daughter around, readers kind of put two and two together, but that's neither here nor there.
Old 2013-07-30, 20:51   Link #208
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Oooh. I didn't know there was a web version of Working!
Old 2013-07-31, 12:38   Link #209
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

LOL at the bunny. I am surprised that the higher-ups let this continue. The bunny must great in his work.

Yay, Hasebe X Lucy.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 2013-07-31, 12:41   Link #210
HandofFate

I think he's serious with Lucy.

He likes to play pranks and slack off at times, but he's not malicious or cruel. His slacking and teasing only goes to slightly inconvenience someone, but not to the point of outright hurting or screwing anyone over.
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 13:19   Link #211
Kreceir

NSFW
Lucy... Aren't you forgetting something?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-03, 15:55   Link #212
Blaat

Best episode so far, Kauro is the best sister character in this show (there is no competition admittedly) and the 2nd half was just a wham reveal.
Spoiler:
Old 2013-08-03, 16:28   Link #213
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

The Hasebe family sounds like a lot of fun, actually, though it was pretty shocking to hear that Yutaka's the calmer of the bunch. Lucy will certainly have a hard time dealing with them, seeing how she's so naive.

Chihaya and Ichimiya being a pair was completely unexpected, though I guess it takes a special kind of person to put up with a siscon
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 17:55   Link #214
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

My jaw literally dropped when Chihaya revealed she is Ichimiya's girlfriend. I didn't see that coming at all, so much so that I couldn't figure out if she was joking or not for a good minute. That's how shocking it was for me
I feel bad for Ichimiya, dealing with a little sister as tsundere as Toko is already tough enough, having a girlfriend like Chihaya is overkill. She's the type of woman that's impossible to understand. At least she seems pretty understanding of his situation, all things considered. Somehow I'm not sure that's a good thing for him, however.

First half of the ep was great too. The Hasebe family sure is interesting. The older sister is even more of a troll than the little brother. Loved how she pretended to be Hasebe himself... and got Lucy to believe her (she's so deliciously gullible)
Old 2013-08-03, 18:15   Link #215
HandofFate

Episode 5 was good.
It was fun seeing Hasabe on the receiving end and having to retort for a change.
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 19:21   Link #216
mistress_kisara

Really shocked with IchimiyaxChihaya and lol to Hasebe's family
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 19:53   Link #217
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Did anyone else's heart skip upon seeing glasses!Hasebe?

Kyaa!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 22:15   Link #218
sky black swordman

^ No, but I did find it kind of cute that, he almost immediately removed his glasses and hair pins' as soon as he saw Lucy was there too along with Kaoru.

Another excellent episode.

The whole Chihaya is Ichimiya's girlfriend really came out of nowhere for me. I'm pretty sure it is the same for almost everybody else here or were there any hints that they were involved with each other in the previous episodes that I missed.

And the Hasabe, we all know and love (well most of us anyway) is the more tamed one in his family?! Then I wonder, who is the least tamed one in his family? His father, perhaps.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-08-04 at 00:33.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 22:37   Link #219
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Holy shit.....Totally didn't see Ichimiyama and Chihaya coming.

Kudos....you have surprised me *slow claps* Ichi got a thing for the tsunderes

Love the fact that Lucy totally believed that Kaoru was Hasebe for a second. Damn girl...
Old 2013-08-03, 22:42   Link #220
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My jaw literally dropped when Chihaya revealed she is Ichimiya's girlfriend. I didn't see that coming at all, so much so that I couldn't figure out if she was joking or not for a good minute. That's how shocking it was for me
I feel bad for Ichimiya, dealing with a little sister as tsundere as Toko is already tough enough, having a girlfriend like Chihaya is overkill. She's the type of woman that's impossible to understand. At least she seems pretty understanding of his situation, all things considered. Somehow I'm not sure that's a good thing for him, however.
I had the exact same reaction as the characters, to the letter. I wouldn't have seen that coming if it were written on a flaming blimp and shoved into my face.

It's a really strange thing though. Ichimiya and Chihaya make the strangest couple. How did that even become a thing? I'm guessing Chihaya instigated it. I guess she likes how hard Ichimiya works to support him and his sister? In any case, I can see why he has trouble trying to figure her out.
Quote:
First half of the ep was great too. The Hasebe family sure is interesting. The older sister is even more of a troll than the little brother. Loved how she pretended to be Hasebe himself... and got Lucy to believe her (she's so deliciously gullible)
Kaoru was golden from the first moment. She looks so much like Hasebe too, I'm almost sympathetic that Lucy believed her. After all, their superior is a stuffed animal. The way she teases her brother is just so much fun. Forcing Lucy on him on his day off was beyond fantastic, and even more so with his at-home attire. Hasebe sure does use his 360 though, I noticed.

Tags
comedy, seinen