AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-06, 00:40   Link #901
Jettskie

I don't mind if Ise starts mastering the power of Divine Dividing first, but I hope it doesn't involve oppai. He gains the balance break, triana, and CCQ with the help of the oppai...
Old 2013-06-06, 08:24   Link #902
WILD_LION

-Dulio and Slash Dog visits Hyoudou residence to support them. They were also told from Michael and Azazel respectively to become Issei’s sparring partner.

Does it mean that they will help Isse to improve his power and combat abilities?

And i remember that in the battle against Grendel, Isse said that the time counter of his armor dont have limit now.
Old 2013-06-06, 08:28   Link #903
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
-Dulio and Slash Dog visits Hyoudou residence to support them. They were also told from Michael and Azazel respectively to become Issei’s sparring partner.

Does it mean that they will help Isse to improve his power and combat abilities?

And i remember that in the battle against Grendel, Isse said that the time counter of his armor dont have limit now.
It will be just like what he is doing with Kiba , they will fight against each others to improve each others , tell them their weakness, find their strong point , etc ...
Old 2013-06-06, 11:30   Link #904
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I got my limited edition several days ago, but I was busy with my exams(actually I still am..).
Anyway, here are simple spoilers.
https://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.c.../06/volume-15/
Thanks for the spoilers, that you made, even if you have been busy with you're exams.

Looks like the volume is going to be pretty interesting. I'm glad that the volume doesn't contain only the side stories, and actually, contains some small progress, when it comes to the main story.
Old 2013-06-06, 11:43   Link #905
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Final exams in Europe is quite different from the U.S. I already done mine 2 months ago, so Nom@n good luck on your exams. We'll wait.

The spoilers are very interesting. It was an easy bet those two would be training Ise, the bosses of each faction cannot be relieve of their duty to train him even if they are family.
Old 2013-06-06, 21:37   Link #906
Yye1
Wide Right

Interesting spoilers and very interested in the church trio SS

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-06-06, 23:06   Link #907
ImperialFlameGod8190

Gentleman I general imperial only have 1 thing to say DO NOT Start complaining about translations once it gets started and anybody who does is to be immediately reported for it I hope those who are a part of the army and those who support what n0m is doing will follow these guidelines
Old 2013-06-07, 02:12   Link #908
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

n0m@n you are the man, take your time bud. We, at least me, will be waiting happily!
Old 2013-06-07, 04:29   Link #909
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey n0m@n,if valerie appears in vol 15 is described her appearence?she have big oppais?
who is valerie?
Old 2013-06-07, 04:40   Link #910
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
who is valerie?
Gasper's childhood friend, who helped him, to escape from the Tepes family house, and after his escape, a few circumstances caused Gasper to meet up with Rias and Gasper became Rias servant.

Apparently Valerie is also a Longinus possessor.

Now, Gasper wants to rescue her ... although considering her current position in the Tepes clan ... that probably won't be easy to achieve.
Old 2013-06-07, 05:47   Link #911
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Gentleman I general imperial only have 1 thing to say DO NOT Start complaining about translations once it gets started and anybody who does is to be immediately reported for it I hope those who are a part of the army and those who support what n0m is doing will follow these guidelines
I have no problems with these guidelines, but pls stop acting like you run the place, its starting to piss me off

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-06-07, 06:47   Link #912
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Wink

You know it's bad start fighting with ourselves we have free to express an opinion but you if someone who impatient who want translate it now maybe just maybe gonna flame that someone in constructive manner that's all

So I will patiently wait for nom@n as always ^_^
Old 2013-06-07, 06:52   Link #913
ImperialFlameGod8190

this is not fighting kusa its just somebody expressing his opinion which is fine
Old 2013-06-07, 08:23   Link #914
WILD_LION

what do you think if Valerie will be the villain?, this event can change the story in many senses.

For example, if Valerie will be the villain, isse could save Gasper who is trying to convince her to return with him, or Isse could convince her using the between, etc.
Old 2013-06-07, 11:00   Link #915
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
what do you think if Valerie will be the villain?, this event can change the story in many senses.

For example, if Valerie will be the villain, isse could save Gasper who is trying to convince her to return with him, or Isse could convince her using the between, etc.
i dont think Gaspar need Ise anymore he's pretty strong himself now (more powerfull than his vampire clan)
Old 2013-06-07, 11:28   Link #916
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
i dont think Gaspar need Ise anymore he's pretty strong himself now (more powerfull than his vampire clan)
I am not so sure, because Gasper thinks in Isse when activates his powers, and he is a support character, I think that in this arc he will learn how to control his powers to help his friends and Isse defeat the antagonist.

About Valerie, i am not so sure if she is a victim or a villian?
Old 2013-06-07, 14:21   Link #917
peinmaximus@

I think that valerie is the victim.
I feel that ise will save her of something and she will fall in love for ise.
and I think that the villian is the new leader of khaos brigade.
Is said that vali and azazel hate the new leader.whom is he.I'm curious.
Old 2013-06-07, 17:11   Link #918
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
I think that valerie is the victim.
I feel that ise will save her of something and she will fall in love for ise.
and I think that the villian is the new leader of khaos brigade.
Is said that vali and azazel hate the new leader.whom is he.I'm curious.
I'd say she is probably just a puppet ruler with someone else pulling the strings to keep her under control. More likely Gasper will defeat that person and she will fall for him. It was already said that more new girl wouldn't be added to Ise's harem for the time being since there are already too many. Gasper is something different.

My guess is that she will be saved and will join the group and eventually when Asia leaves the group for Ise's, she will end up taking the position of bishop on the group. Or knight, since Zenovia wants to join Ise's eventual group as well, depending on what her own style is more like. Her longinus seems suited for bishop but we don't know her fighting style. Perhaps she'll become the knight that protects Gasper's bishop... lol
Old 2013-06-07, 17:11   Link #919
ImperialFlameGod8190

Guys i'm sorry to burst your bubble but now is time for the gasper growth the kid is still a shut in after this he wont be a shut in and maybe he'll start dressing like a guy to help the person he cares about
Old 2013-06-08, 11:59   Link #920
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Guys i'm sorry to burst your bubble but now is time for the gasper growth the kid is still a shut in after this he wont be a shut in and maybe he'll start dressing like a guy to help the person he cares about
Well, well, well, if Valerie is just a puppet ruler with someone else pulling the strings to keep her under control, then the one who can save her is Isse using the "between" and Gasper helping him with his powers controled, because we must remember that Isse is the principal character and Gasper a help character, even in the battles, he stop the enemies with the shadows while other attack. I dont see Gasper attracting a woman like a man, maybe like a little brother that is how the girls see him.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life