AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-09-07, 13:12   Link #3241
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Nanami is missing. I wonder why..
Perhaps she got caught with the professors and are being held hostage. Could be for story purposes or to bring more bondage fetishists in like episode 7 did.
Quote:
Edit: Thunder's color does not match his valvrave's.
They seem normal to me.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 13:15   Link #3242
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
Perhaps she got caught with the professors and are being held hostage. Could be for story purposes or to bring more bondage fetishists in like episode 7 did.
Watching Kibukawa and male friends in new uniforms from picture above likely implies they will be saved by Magius Team. As for Nanami, either she gets captured by Dorssia (or someone else) or get straight up killed.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 13:20   Link #3243
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
The idea of the pilots wearing the uniforms we see in the preview are from a different timeline is my current theory. This was the first scene we see, so it's most likely going to be in one of the first episodes of season 2. No way, they can rescue Saki, Kyuma and Thunder in that short span of time, when Module 77 is in need of major repair, and the students need recuperation and sort out their losses. Also, their not going to skip the rescue by doing a time jump. The audience needs to see it. Furthermore, you save future glimpses until near the end, and you usually don't go back in order. The scene with Saki teaching the kid was before the battle she fought in the beginning of episode 7 that was three years later. And the first picture, queenSwild shows has the image I uploaded, so it's not a color change.

Edit: Thunder's color does not match his valvrave's.
I think they actually just changed the uniform, just because it was in the preview does not mean it is not changeable. They aired the preview on June 28, at the end of episode 12. Around 2 1/2 months ago. Things are going to change within that time frame and will still probably change until October hits.

Also, Thunder's uniform is yellow, while his valvrave is yellow..

Some big shit has to happen for them to temporarily hold off Cain while saving the other 3 VVV pilots. I also don't think they are going to capture the other 3 why? Because if they did they would obviously have Cain and his team of the dorrsian boys securing the prison (which would probably be nearly impossible for them to be rescued if they did get away with the other 3 vvv's).

The one thing I really like about this anime is how the Dorssians always adapt after each battle keeping people on their feet. It's wrong to say this but this Anime does contain logic within it.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 15:19   Link #3244
Kurohane

^ That's why the Dorssians were eventually going to win at the end of season 1. They had the time and resources to pull it off. It makes saving the valvrave pilots difficult, now that the Dorssian boys have perfect countermeasures for them. However, we see Saki with Cain in the capital in the preview, so they at least make off with her. As for Thunder's uniform, I don't know, his color appears more orange than yellow.
Old 2013-09-07, 15:40   Link #3245
iCK

Quote:
^ That's why the Dorssians were eventually going to win at the end of season 1. They had the time and resources to pull it off. It makes saving the valvrave pilots difficult, now that the Dorssian boys have perfect countermeasures for them. However, we see Saki with Cain in the capital in the preview, so they at least make off with her. As for Thunder's uniform, I don't know, his color appears more orange than yellow.
His hair appears more orange than yellow, also Saki has a gun when approaching Cain. She also looks a lot more depressewd in that preview than she did when she got trapped by the fighters in ep 12.

I'm guessing she tries to figure out what the curse is and joins Cain side for Haruto's sake.
Old 2013-09-07, 15:45   Link #3246
Key Board
Carbon

promo videos do not necessarily show sequences in order

If I'm going to go guess, chronologically..

Saki gets captured
Cain explains things to Saki about the Magius. As a sign of good faith, he allows her to carry her gun. Offers a deal?
someone frees Saki. H-Neun?
Power rangers outfit
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 15:49   Link #3247
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Like iCK said, I think they just touched up the uniforms to have them match the colors of their Valvrave.
Old 2013-09-07, 15:51   Link #3248
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

Saki gets captured
Cain explains things to Saki about the Magius. As a sign of good faith, he allows her to carry her gun. Offers a deal?
Power rangers outfit
By that order, Sunrise basically gave away what happens in the second half of season 2. I don't think they'd give it away like that, especially since they haven't shown any new scenes in that short commercial or any promo art. Most of those scenes would most likely be in the first few episodes.
Old 2013-09-07, 15:52   Link #3249
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

Saki gets captured
Power rangers outfit
I hope this happens, but what about that scan that shows her sitting with Haruto and L-elf in her power ranger outfit?
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 15:54   Link #3250
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
I hope this happens, but what about that scan that shows her sitting with Haruto and L-elf in her power ranger outfit?
Promo art?
Old 2013-09-07, 16:09   Link #3251
queenSwild

Quote:
Promo art?
Yeah, that could be all it is. It's kind of misleading. Would they show Saki safe and sound when she's actually rotting in a Dorssian prison?

Now that I think about it, that has happened before. L-elf was always shown in his Dorssian uniform with his Dorssian comrades in promo art, but he's never worn it in the series and he was only with his "comrades" for the first episode.
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 16:28   Link #3252
Kurohane

Excellent example .
Old 2013-09-07, 17:53   Link #3253
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
after her dorsian trip?

as said, promo videos do not necessarily show scenes in chronological order. Check the promo for the first season

regardless, they're clearly doing this to get her more involved with main plot.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 18:47   Link #3254
Kurohane

We're talking about this right?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Because there isn't an actual screenshot of them sitting together from what's been released.
Old 2013-09-07, 19:04   Link #3255
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

From promo pic

Shokio look like she'll have a leader-type role judging by the cloth she wear.

L-elf with his genius ability in warfare and also by his cloth, a Minister of War I suppose.

Haruto/4 other VVV-pilots just like usually, a VVV-pilot.

Marie/other civilians will have the same position as they had in M77, Control-Room Operator.
Old 2013-09-08, 08:22   Link #3256
bastek66

Old 2013-09-08, 08:36   Link #3257
iCK

I spy a red foot above the 200 year old Saki.

You know what that means.

Well

Actually it could mean anything.
Old 2013-09-08, 11:53   Link #3258
Kurohane

Considering these a green leg next to it, the white area is exclusive to over 200 year old Saki. Anyone think that she's single handling controlling the other valvraves, or that mirage attack she does is why she's known as the golden seven.
Old 2013-09-08, 12:25   Link #3259
Destined_Fate

Haruto's new suit?!

Whatever the case Saki is looking great in her very stylish suit.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 12:37   Link #3260
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
I spy a red foot above the 200 year old Saki.

You know what that means.

Well

Actually it could mean anything.
Sorry to be anticlimactic, but the red "foot" is:
Spoiler:
c0de_da1sy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire