AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-11-09, 03:48   Link #2041
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^^ Boredness.

@ Fullmetal Axel .. a little animated av dont count as sig

@ Aoie .. hmm.. a crop sig =_= .. moving on, moving on =x .. Honestly, I dunno what you did other then cropping the pic >.<

@ KK .. A gundam sigmaker.. did you ever make 1 without gundam theme? Love both, more so with the stargazer

@ KiNA .. Boredness gives you another 5 minutes sig =_=
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 05:53   Link #2042
Xefiris
Lord of bored!

Send a message via AIM to Xefiris Send a message via Yahoo to Xefiris

I like this sig. 9/10 What anime is it from?
Xefiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 07:03   Link #2043
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Damn .. I thought wrongly >.< ..

That girl is Suigintou-sama .. same with my current av, She's from Rozen Maiden/ RM Traumend ..

@ Xefiris .. No sig = 0/10
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-11-09, 07:21   Link #2044
Xefiris
Lord of bored!

Send a message via AIM to Xefiris Send a message via Yahoo to Xefiris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
@ Xefiris .. No sig = 0/10
BURN... I'll have my own made by next week.

Arigatou for the info.
@Kira_Naruto 7.5/10

Last edited by Xefiris; 2006-11-09 at 15:04.
Xefiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 10:07   Link #2045
Cyz
"Show it to me"

KiNa: don't like the frame like border. Points for having a nice img of Ryoko. 7/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 10:15   Link #2046
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I'll rate based on where you are situated.. so if I say Top 10 then maybe your signature is the 10th best sig in the forum.. maybe is 3rd best.. maybe it's Nr. #1 xD.. etc

celcius
--------------------------
Avatar - Top 40 Avatars.. IMO most people would have a hard time noticing that the interior border is only on the bottom and right side, they might think that it isn't noticeable because of the dark nature of the pic.. BTW nice pic Top 30 stills.. is that Saber?..
Title - hmm.. mm.. uhhhh...... ok I give up.. what does it stand for? :)
Profile Picture - Top 10 Stills.. if she was facing the other way and if the background was diffrent that would make an excellent avatar.
Signature - Top 10 Animated Sigs.. luv the physics you simulated..
UserName - Nice, easy to pronounce, easy to remember. :)
Cyz
--------------------------
Avatar - Top 60, cute but.... it's too boring.. I personally think that if it's going to be an animation it has to be something more complex, or something cute.. and there's nothing cute about her laughing. :)
Title - Haha.. that's pretty funny :). With the title your avatar would be in the Top 40 ;), but I doubt people read your title when they look at it.. take me for example, I just noticed it now.. :D BTW, I'm presuming that's an evil laughter
Profile Picture - Top 10.. luv it.. I think you used it a while back.. that's the cuteness I was talking about :D
Signature - Top 50 the design is very good but the quality is way too low for a still. (I'm talking about the character) Seeing that it's only 40k, I'm guessing it was made from a very poor quality scan..
Username - Damn I love that name.. sounds sooo cute.. I'll always remember your username xD
~ ok I feel laziness kicking in right about now, heh.. I'll rate more people later :p ~
Old 2006-11-09, 12:29   Link #2047
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

KiNa: That source pic was already used in a sign.. don't remember when and from who though ... This time I can see it's a 5 minutes job ^^ ... I like the border, the font is girlish, as some of the last you used as well. 7/10

13: I'd become mad if I had to do that sort of statements for each user j/k .. Anyway I see you changed your avi/set ... if my memory is good that is Alpha from "Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou" right? Sweet light paced series. Kudos for representing it. The sign is cute and simple 8,5/10

Xefiris: you shall vote a sign everytime you post here or else your post will be deleted ad per forum rules (referring to your last post).
Old 2006-11-09, 19:18   Link #2048
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
8/10, Its a abit too still life
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 21:11   Link #2049
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote - Pelly
--------------------------------------
13: I'd become mad if I had to do that sort of statements for each user :heh: j/k .. Anyway I see you changed your avi/set ... if my memory is good that is Alpha from "Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou" right? Sweet light paced series. Kudos for representing it. The sign is cute and simple :) 8,5/10
Yes it's from YKK, the scans (art) for that series are very rare and few in number.. :D
Hmm.. what does Kudos mean?!~
Quote - Pelly
I'd become mad if I had to do that sort of statements for each user :heh: j/k
Heh.. well there's no rule against it.. and I always like to be original and try something new ^^' at least a few times..
Quote - Heikuro
8/10, Its a abit too still life
C'mon now.. that's the hole beuty of it all.. Pelly, Excellent.. no wait they're all excellent, heh. Ok, I'd say the sig is Top 25.. the only problem I have with it is that the font is pretty small and a little fuzzy.. hurts my eyes.. and the avatar.. mm.. top 15.. nice to see you using an avatar with that kind of feeling.. people usually avoid them.. ^^

I'd rate your title but I don't understand it, and you haven't place anything as your profile picture.. ^^'
BTW Pellissier sounds pretty cool.. but its hard to pronounce correctly. I keep misremembering it.
Quote - Pelly
That source pic was already used in a sign.. don't remember when and from who though ... This time I can see it's a 5 minutes job ^^ ... I like the border, the font is girlish, as some of the last you used as well. 7/10
Now I'm sure I saw that pic used at least 2 other times.. once in a sig and another time in a avy.. I never forget..
Hmm.. maybe Theclow knows something..

Well it's original in a way.. I guess.. :)
Signature - of unknown quality ATM.. I think you forgot to add a border.. if that pattern thing is the border then the exterior edges needs some work. :)
Let's see what else.. :D too much blue.. for some reason it's hard to focus on all of it at the same time.. Cool font settings BTW ;) luv them..
Avatar - is that a 1px center-stroke border I see.. or is it a colored stroke with some opacity.. almost looks borderless.. well almost~.. great source BTW Top 10 as a still. ;)
Title - Heh. Cute..
Profile Picture - Hm.. uh O_O ok so your not a guy.. hmm.. *thinks of perverted comments* uhh.. OOKKK....

@ Heikuro
I don't understand why you left a duplicate frame in there.. I personally don't like how it seems to girk at the end because of it. O_O
I see you made it all in one package.. wouldn't it have been better to separate the left and right part and save them as 32bit PNG and and just the middle part as a gif.. the edge would look a little better IMO.. gifs suk at going from color straight to 0 fill. :(
BTW.. is that Kakashi in your sig and av?.. Anyway..
Signature - Top 50, it's just too game-like.
Avatar - Top 15 as a still.. luv all the beautiful colors in it.. and the white border fits in good..
Username - uh.. kind of hard to remember.. :D
Title - Hmm.. I guess it's like mine.. derived from the series where the Username comes from.. ok it's too enigmatic for me to get it :D heh~
Old 2006-11-09, 21:25   Link #2050
Cyz
"Show it to me"

@ BlackCatXIII: I guess you're not doing anything much that's why you posted and rate like that hmm? A very thorough rating

Heikuro: the overall sig is dark. It would be nice if you brighten it up a little. Points for having Kakashi on it. 7/10
BlackCatXIII: the first time I saw it, I thought it was from Pokemon or something because of what she was holding....guess not Anyway, I like the shape and the fading effect. 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 21:33   Link #2051
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

10/10, its very pretty, I see nothing wrong with it
Old 2006-11-10, 02:33   Link #2052
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

@BlackCatXIII
I don't see it as very effective... Border is a bit to random... Like you little gradient at the left... 7/10

@Heikuro
Woot!!! Charmers!!! The last deck I played (The first Charmer evolution, with the whole flip to capture thing)...

Going back to the siggy, you color is destroying the meaning of each Charmers... It'd be better if you somehow separate each one, and give them their own color theme... 4/10

Here, rate this siggy...

Yes, this is a made from a screenshot of FF13
~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 05:08   Link #2053
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

@13: Kudos is a common form of praise ... a little more is said on Wiki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Ok, I'd say the sig is Top 25.. the only problem I have with it is that the font is pretty small and a little fuzzy.. hurts my eyes.. and the avatar.. mm.. top 15.. nice to see you using an avatar with that kind of feeling.. people usually avoid them.. ^^
The font on the sign is small because otherwise it would have stepped on bench's toes.. and anyway the focus is not the font, it's the picture.
As for the avatar, I guess I'm just an unhealable romantic ^^ ... and that is reflected on my works .. if the kind of feeling I try to give is gotten by the viewer, then that makes me somehow glad ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
I'd rate your title but I don't understand it, and you haven't place anything as your profile picture.. ^^'
As for the title it's just the series' name, but how comes about the profile picture. I do have one, and it's a gif:

It comes from Whisper of the Heart, a movie which I wholeheartedly suggest to whoever hasn't watched it ^^

-------------------------------------
Anyway:

Heikuro: Too much red and too much characters (which lead to confusion). Basically, the viewer doesn't know where to watch, in your sign, while I think there's always to be a focus, a distinguished subject, standing out from the others. Also borderless. I'll be a bit more lenient than ~Tsukuyomi , but not as much as I would .. 5/10

~Tsukuyomi: well, let's say it's spectacular for the eyes, though the artifacts are clearly visible. In facts it is just 23 Kb and jpeg. Maybe trying png and eventually (if size becomes too big) reduce the size of the pic.. A small border would still suit imho (either thin black, either white+black combo). But it's undeniable that the impact of the sign is actually good 7,5/10
Old 2006-11-10, 17:17   Link #2054
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
BlackCatXIII ~ its pettit! would look better if it was bigger and im sure you can make the right side transparent where it meets the border line 7/10

Heikuro ~ nice but not much contrast in the colors...its too much of a 1 theme thing with kinda spoils the image...and a border would be nice like the font tho ^_^ 8/10

Tsukuyomi ~ your FF13 one looks stunning graphically...but if looked closely its rather pixalized...like the sig that your are currently using >.< 8/10

phew i have a new one at last ^_^ its the "walking trap" from happiness!...and btw there is a boarder...just that the colors are too similar...i might change it if i have time

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 20:10   Link #2055
ANBU!
[Bankai]

Send a message via AIM to ANBU! Send a message via MSN to ANBU!
Deathkillz - nice job of putting two versions of the same character, i love the chibi version. I'm not understanding the text is that something from the anime that character is from? I think a nice purple/pink 1px border on the outside would help frame the image, and maybe use a different font type than your alias name.

7/10
ANBU! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 23:23   Link #2056
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Anbu!
Not really a signature, just two userbars. 4/10
Old 2006-11-11, 00:00   Link #2057
Scarlet Letter
Littera Coccinus

Send a message via MSN to Scarlet Letter
6/1o,Too small and bland, needs more colors and life in it, and it lacks the correct flow ont he right side.
Scarlet Letter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 02:56   Link #2058
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Ryoro~n .. Stopped copying msn chats to your sig .. unless it involves Riker .. 10/10 coz it sooooo me
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-11-11, 03:00   Link #2059
Ryosuke
has became a producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post

@ Ryoro~n .. Stopped copying msn chats to your sig .. unless it involves Riker .. 10/10 coz it sooooo me
You posted my sig before I had the chance to do so....
~

Deathkillz: Although too much purple, since the subject is Jun-chan... me give 8/10

KiNa: Background too confusing = fail... j/k... just blue been used too repeative.... me give 6.5/10

Last edited by Ryosuke; 2006-11-11 at 03:09. Reason: post police *cough* KiNa
Ryosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 09:31   Link #2060
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang

I decided to make a signature banner freehand in Photoshop. I haven't had time to color it in, though, and I don't know when I'll find time to to so in the future... >_>

...And if the art's so bad and chibified that the characters are unrecognizable, they're supposed to be Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. from Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature