AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: She has your ideal looks and personalities. But it's turn you off because she is...
Ex-yakuza/ mercenaries/ terrorists 2 2.78%
Covered with scars or burnt marks 2 2.78%
Hermaphrodite 32 44.44%
Your blood sibling 17 23.61%
Your childhood mother-figure (aunt, grade school teachers) 2 2.78%
Your parent's secret illegitimate child 0 0%
Multi-personalities (none is so crazy through) 1 1.39%
Your best friends/ brothers' teen daughters 1 1.39%
Your students/ adopted daughter 0 0%
Others (CC skeptics, Walmart shoppers, etc) =D 15 20.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-06-05, 22:39   Link #81
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akka View Post
Half of the option are immediate turn-off. And one option make it a contest in nitpicking to decide if she's a girl at all.

Though hermaphrodite and any kind of blood relative (seriously, I'm willing to bet that 95 % of incest fan are so because they don't actually had a sibling they spent their early years with, because the turn-off is not so much about taboo than it is about pure raw revulsion/disgust)
That only happens with someone you are familiar with. It doesn't even have to be a blood relation. (Westermarck)

In the unfamiliar illegitimate blood sibling whom you just found out is a blood sibling the effect won't be so pronounced.
Old 2012-06-06, 01:38   Link #82
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Incest in anime fiction is awesome... but not in the real.... Dad will kill us!!!
Speaking as someone who actually has a sibbling (sister), IŽd say "Dad will kill us" is really low in the ladder of why incest in real life is so icky.

Way, WAY below reasons such as "Ew! I would rather have sex with a hog" and "I would rather have nails shoved into my skull".
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 01:41   Link #83
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset View Post
Speaking as someone who actually has a sibbling (sister), IŽd say "Dad will kill us" is really low in the ladder of why incest in real life is so icky.

Way, WAY below reasons such as "Ew! I would rather have sex with a hog" and "I would rather have nails shoved into my skull".
Applause for the Westermarck Effect - which minimizes the chances you'll find someone you were raised with attractive.
Old 2012-06-06, 02:38   Link #84
Ridwan

I'm bisexual and have a younger sister, so I'm maybe biased. But I guess I have underestimated how much the public clings to "nature of things" or sorts. Well I can see that in RL, but frankly it surprises me to see people would choose their own sister over a girl with extra genitalia here (I'm not sure I would find it so in RL, actually). I think I have overestimated the popularity of traps and futas around, then again siscon is also damn popular in its own right....

Oh and biological/foster parents/kids definitely should've been on the poll.
Old 2012-06-06, 04:24   Link #85
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset View Post

*look at sister*, *look at the hog*, *then look at the nail gun*

I don't know... it kinda hard to decide...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
I'm bisexual and have a younger sister, so I'm maybe biased. But I guess I have underestimated how much the public clings to "nature of things" or sorts. Well I can see that in RL, but frankly it surprises me to see people would choose their own sister over a girl with extra genitalia here (I'm not sure I would find it so in RL, actually). I think I have overestimated the popularity of traps and futas around, then again siscon is also damn popular in its own right....

Oh and biological/foster parents/kids definitely should've been on the poll.
That would be too extreme.... Blood sibling at least is two steps away from you. Biological parents and kids are only one

Forster parents? Well you can put it under childhood mother-figure I guess. Adopted kids... could go in "Your students/ adopted daughter"

For a more balanced poll, maybe i should have changed "Hermaphrodite" into "female hermaphrodite , currently under surgery" and "blood sibling" into "long lost blood sibling"

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2012-06-06 at 04:37.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 07:48   Link #86
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
*Look at Sumeragi*
*look at Saintessheart*

Yes, i think she will at some point. Good luck with that.
Hmmm so she's a brocon. Maybe that's why she rejected my marriage proposal earlier on
Do I look so oblique that I need to be whipped into shape? And she's a monster! I don't have a monster for a sister!

Quote:
...... "blood sibling" into "long lost blood sibling"
It doesn't change the fact that incest is still wrong, long lost or not.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 08:49   Link #87
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Definitely futa !!!

When i click on the option, i remembered one scene on hangover 2 where *spoiler* is being *spoiler* by a *spoiler*
And seriously that disgust me...
And to think that i just recently downloaded a futanari JAV...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 15:48   Link #88
Akka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri View Post
Given that the poll talks about ideal girl, I doubt anyone is going to name one of their parents as their ideal partner(I hope) .
Err... And what is the difference with a sister ?
Quote:
But between the choice of some-one who is inherently very dangerous (organized crime/terrorist, we're not talking about juvenile delinquency here) or who has a physical deformity (sexual or physical) or a relative (apparently, either an unknown blood relation you didn't know about or a non-related person you do know), I find the choice not so clear cut.
The first choice is clear-cut the "best" one, honestly. We're talking about a girl who is supposedly "ideal" save for one turn-off. The very idea of sex with a blood relation makes me want to vomit, the idea of a girl with a penis makes me run screaming in horror, a burned face is stuff of nightmare.
A reformed criminal ? Piece of cake in comparison. That's just not even on the same scale.
Quote:
Maybe it's more extreme to you because you describe hermaphrodite as non-real girl, "unnatural" and in some sense mutation.

But as mentioned before, there are lots of grey area in between rather than clear black and white, with even hermaphrodite (or intersex) was classified into male and female. Then the applying of early or later surgery can largely conceal the condition and support those individuals to clearly identifying themselves into one gender (or at least that's what wikipedia said)
Wikipedia articles are all well and fine when it comes to informations, but we're talking about attraction and turn-off. I'm attracted to girls, not people who needs surgery and hormone treatments to look like girls. Would you like to bed a transvestite ? I certainly wouldn't.
Sorry, it's like fake breasts. I like the natural thing ^^
Quote:
Yeah, that's why i included "most"

Unless you have that really specific fetish, i expected everyone will be turn off by at least 7/10 option in some degree before starting this thread
That was the case for me, as I said in my first post ^^
Half the poll is just stuff that would be absolute deal-breaker with a nausea thrown in for good mesure. I can't even vote because I have to chose one and not several, and there is just too much horror stuff to single one out from the heap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That only happens with someone you are familiar with. It doesn't even have to be a blood relation. (Westermarck)

In the unfamiliar illegitimate blood sibling whom you just found out is a blood sibling the effect won't be so pronounced.
It won't be AS STRONG, but it would still be a situation where whatever you do, you would think "it's just like if I was doing it with my sist... *puke*". I have some pretty cousins. Even fantasising about them is just out of question, as I draw parallel with the rest of my family... and the disgust turn everything off dead-on.
Akka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 00:57   Link #89
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akka View Post
Wikipedia articles are all well and fine when it comes to informations, but we're talking about attraction and turn-off. I'm attracted to girls, not people who needs surgery and hormone treatments to look like girls. Would you like to bed a transvestite ? I certainly wouldn't.
Sorry, it's like fake breasts. I like the natural thing ^^
It's all on opinion, i guess. Well for me, if the gap between male and female is 1

Then:
  • female- 0.2 - female hermaphrodite - 0.3- true hermaphrodite - 0.3 - male hermaphrodite - 0.2 - male

So the case of surgery and hormone treatments, is just 20% of complete transgender for me. Still a huge turn off, but just to state why i thought it was not so standing out in the poll.
Old 2012-06-07, 02:42   Link #90
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It doesn't change the fact that incest is still wrong, long lost or not.
I can see that we can actually find a common ground on something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Definitely futa !!!

When i click on the option, i remembered one scene on hangover 2 where *spoiler* is being *spoiler* by a *spoiler*
And seriously that disgust me...
And to think that i just recently downloaded a futanari JAV...
Futanari ? JAV ? You sure it wasn't a trap JAV ?
Old 2012-06-07, 05:30   Link #91
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
I can see that we can actually find a common ground on something.

Futanari ? JAV ? You sure it wasn't a trap JAV ?
Well, unless i am too drunk, i believe what i saw is around F Cup with one big thing hanging between her thighs...

So she is a futanari, in other words, a transvertite...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 05:54   Link #92
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Well, unless i am too drunk, i believe what i saw is around F Cup with one big thing hanging between her thighs...

So she is a futanari, in other words, a transvertite...
"Futanari" means having functional genitalias of both sexes. If we can find one in 3D I'd be sure to check out.

Yeah, a transgender it seems.
Old 2012-06-07, 06:18   Link #93
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I read futanaris sometimes but the thing that stops me from continuing reading it is the hanging balls....its disgusting. Only men should have those.

Some futas doesn't have any.. which would be fine...

Another thing, some references still consider futas as females having male genitalia... that's also the way I look at it...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:02   Link #94
Irkalla
I asked for this

Ugh, those are all of my options? If you want to write a quality story please don't use anything in the poll for your story.

What would turn me off from a otherwise perfectly okay girl:
-rightist political allegiance
-unhygienic fetishes
-has a kid
-is without perspective in life
-has some kinda disease that significantly impedes her daily life
-smoking

Wait, am I actually the only one seriously answering this? How silly of me.
Old 2012-06-07, 13:15   Link #95
Akka

Quote:
It's all on opinion, i guess. Well for me, if the gap between male and female is 1

Then:
  • female- 0.2 - female hermaphrodite - 0.3- true hermaphrodite - 0.3 - male hermaphrodite - 0.2 - male

So the case of surgery and hormone treatments, is just 20% of complete transgender for me. Still a huge turn off, but just to state why i thought it was not so standing out in the poll.
From my perspective, that's a very weird way to look at it.
To make an imperfect but relevant comparison, it's a bit like saying "this is a very pretty girl, so to have a girl half as pretty, let's slice this one in half and give you the half".
In such case, I don't end up with a girl half as pretty as the original one, I end up with a bloody mess ^^

It's somehow a bit like that with an hermaphrodite. I don't see it as "in-between a turn-on as a woman and a turn-off as a man". I see it as "it's just not a girl, it's a complete turn-off".
Akka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:16   Link #96
Sides

Sounds stupid but if she is infertile or doesn't like kids, that would be the major deal breaker for me.
I met a lot of nice girls in my life, but surprisingly a lot of them do tend to put their career before family. I do not really want to be a first time Dad when I am 40 nor do I want woman in her 40s to become a first time mom.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:17   Link #97
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Come to think of it, why lolis are not included in the list?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:18   Link #98
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

It should come as no surprise that Hermaphrodite is the number one choice. Just creepy, man. One penis is enough and it's attached to me.
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:21   Link #99
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkalla View Post
-smoking
All 30~32ish (I can't count) girls in my engineering program smoke. It makes me so sad. And I know 4 girls out of 100~200(?) From my highschool has never smoked. It's kind of ridiculous

But I think I hang out with wrong crowds. I don't see a 100% smoker ratio in women anywhere else except where I am x(
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:27   Link #100
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
All 30~32ish (I can't count) girls in my engineering program smoke. It makes me so sad. And I know 4 girls out of 100~200(?) From my highschool has never smoked. It's kind of ridiculous

But I think I hang out with wrong crowds. I don't see a 100% smoker ratio in women anywhere else except where I am x(
Yeah, that's utterly ass backwards percentage-wise to almost any part of the country, any school, any workplace I frequent.

Smoking may be a personal choice but it is a choice that marks one as a willing fool to the tobacco lords. The sorts of cancer it causes are horrible to die from and it is a substantially likely outcome one or more of them will be contracted.

Its one of my fastest turn-offs when appreciating a female and I can say the same for basically every male I know in RL as well.