AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-10-03, 01:17   Link #5601
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
He looks rather effeminate with that face.
Well that too.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 05:00   Link #5602
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Well, it is not really necessary for the vintage to strip Haqua off until only the underwears are left. (Not that i am complaining)
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 05:43   Link #5603
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post

Strangely enough, I reading this thread while having your signature as everyone's reaction for this chapter .
and she sure have had a pretty bold underwear. I don't know what but Haqua's underwear sure looks like a T-Back to me
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 06:37   Link #5604
keima_godmode
[Otoshigami follower]

oh lucky Haqua was saved by the previously mysterious Dokurou.
and i think i just saw -in my opinion- one of Keima's most gentle face that he never showed to reality, especially towards real girls.
again, Wakaki-sensei made me even more anxious waiting for what would happen in the next chapter.
keima_godmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 13:16   Link #5605
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
Well, it is not really necessary for the vintage to strip Haqua off until only the underwears are left. (Not that i am complaining)
Well, yeah it kinda was. Torture is much more effective as a means of interrogation if the victim is wearing less clothing. I mean think about it, how much do you think a whip would hurt against bare skin compared to a thick jacket?

This was the best kind of fanservice IMO. Something that manages integrate itself into the plot progression without feeling forced. It's not some silly detour that just distracts from what's important.
Old 2011-10-03, 17:42   Link #5606
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Hmm, despite Dokuro rescuing Hacqua, I'm still a little suspicious of our skull-faced supervisor, as it's really too convenient. Later events may prove otherwise, though.

And finally, a breakthrough on Diana's end! I wonder, does her realization segue with out theories here?
Old 2011-10-03, 18:07   Link #5607
ellifeedn
Thinker

Now that Haqua's out of the squad, does this mean she won't have her robe? And if she doesn't, does this mean she'll become less useful than Elsie?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 18:57   Link #5608
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Now that Haqua's out of the squad, does this mean she won't have her robe? And if she doesn't, does this mean she'll become less useful than Elsie?
Eh. I'm sure Dokuro can at least get Haqua her robe back.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 19:38   Link #5609
Shadow5YA

Haqua has to get her robe back, or Keima and the goddesses are exposed.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 20:40   Link #5610
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

How can the torturing squad make their stand against Haqua's 'devilish' charm through this chapter, i wonder. String underwear + slime + dark stocking, i don't think even girls can resist that...
Old 2011-10-03, 23:57   Link #5611
Bafflement

Quote:
A better question might be what happens to her collar? (And her partner's collar, for that matter.)
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 00:06   Link #5612
New/Old
Old to the New

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
A better question might be what happens to her collar? (And her partner's collar, for that matter.)
Most likely gone. Haqua does not have the collar anymore which makes sense since she's been dismissed from the Runaway Spirit Squad.
Old 2011-10-04, 00:13   Link #5613
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
Isn't it already established in the field of psychology that human tends to breaks more easily when the less clothes they wear under torture because they feel they're more exposed the less clothing they wear?
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 12:49   Link #5614
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by New/Old View Post
Most likely gone. Haqua does not have the collar anymore which makes sense since she's been dismissed from the Runaway Spirit Squad.
That could mean that her partner's memories would be wiped since she's not involved anymore. Meaning Haqua will actually have to stay with Keima since she has nowhere to go.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 14:13   Link #5615
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
That could mean that her partner's memories would be wiped since she's not involved anymore. Meaning Haqua will actually have to stay with Keima since she has nowhere to go.

That sounds awesome. I hope Haqua gets a new outfit...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 15:40   Link #5616
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Or Haqua will be replaced. The gokult woman could get a new devil partner instead, presumably the Vintage partner that would be taking Haqua's position

Either way, Haqua probably doesn't have anywhere else to go, meaning Keima's mother will have another "illegitimate child" to take in.
Old 2011-10-04, 16:06   Link #5617
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Just read ch 160 ... TOTAL huzzah's for Dokuro!
Old 2011-10-04, 16:47   Link #5618
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Hmm, despite Dokuro rescuing Hacqua, I'm still a little suspicious of our skull-faced supervisor, as it's really too convenient. Later events may prove otherwise, though.
I think you are being too paranoid. Dokuro being a good guy but 'undercover' makes perfect sense. Totally consistent with her character, her actions and works well with the existing story.

Dokuro was the one who assigned Elsie to Keima and told her to use "love" to extract the loose souls. Keima had that theory that it was intentionally done to awaken/strengthen the goddesses right?

Quote:
That's impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Or Haqua will be replaced. The gokult woman could get a new devil partner instead, presumably the Vintage partner that would be taking Haqua's position

Either way, Haqua probably doesn't have anywhere else to go, meaning Keima's mother will have another "illegitimate child" to take in.
I don't think that partners are so randomly decided that they can just swap them between demons.

And Haqua possibly staying at Keima's place is probably just wishful thinking on peoples parts.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 17:12   Link #5619
Elestia

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
And Haqua possibly staying at Keima's place is probably just wishful thinking on peoples parts.
But she already does stay at Keima's place, I don't see a reason that this should change. And it's not just my inner fanboy voice talking.... well not entirely.
Old 2011-10-04, 18:13   Link #5620
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
I don't think that partners are so randomly decided that they can just swap them between demons.

Where else could Haqua possibly go if she can't stay with her former partner anymore? Whether the old gokult lady gets her memory erased or gets a new devil, Haqua would no longer be welcome there. Keima's house is the only place she can stay.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen