AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-15, 10:28   Link #3281
Funkatron
Highly irregular

I had a question related to the whole dimensional space thing thrown about in the Nanoha universe: is it possible that Earth and Mid-Childa are in fact the same world but in alternate dimensions? I always found it funny how the dominate species of most dimensional space that we've seen are humans are at least human-esque. They almost never talk about space but call it dimensional space, like they are traveling through different dimensions. Is it possible that the planets of the TSAB are just different versions of Earth with alternate histories and separated but dimensional walls?

Please forgive me if this is already a well known theory for fact even, as I don't keep my ear to the current ongoings of the fandom
Old 2013-08-15, 13:10   Link #3282
Gx Hero
Rambler

THat is a possibility that one or more worlds is an alternate earth with a different name. However it is most likely they are different worlds entirely especially since it takes a while to get to mid-childa. after all anything is possible.
Old 2013-08-15, 16:47   Link #3283
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
THat is a possibility that one or more worlds is an alternate earth with a different name. However it is most likely they are different worlds entirely especially since it takes a while to get to mid-childa. after all anything is possible.
Given that we have no idea how trans-dimensional travel works, it taking a while could make perfect sense.
Old 2013-08-15, 18:51   Link #3284
Gx Hero
Rambler

Dose anyone think their is a legendary lost logia called the tome of Cosplay that hayate might find. after all the tome of the night sky, devices, its possible. would be funny hayate your mission is to retrieve the tome of cosplay the culprit has been using it ot dress up in freakish costumes to comit these crimes and dressing the guards in them.
Old 2015-01-09, 22:36   Link #3285
VezSketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
I had a question related to the whole dimensional space thing thrown about in the Nanoha universe: is it possible that Earth and Mid-Childa are in fact the same world but in alternate dimensions? I always found it funny how the dominate species of most dimensional space that we've seen are humans are at least human-esque. They almost never talk about space but call it dimensional space, like they are traveling through different dimensions. Is it possible that the planets of the TSAB are just different versions of Earth with alternate histories and separated but dimensional walls?

Please forgive me if this is already a well known theory for fact even, as I don't keep my ear to the current ongoings of the fandom
From what it seems Nanoha looks to be a collection of multiverses or various universes with several dimensions.

Earth and Mid-Childa are not in the same dimension, this is for sure but there isn't another Earth somewhere else in the universe. Within other dimensions we've seen in the primary continuity, we've seen stars, multiple planets, etc. The dimension Earth is in is never noted to be especial in size, but the size of dimensions are never brought up. The Garden of Time is in another dimension as well.

The Movie universe is a parallel universe, apparently countless exist as stated in a sound stage, with its own Earth and Mid-Childa amongst various subtle differences from the standard.

The Portable continuity is another parallel universe, the movie versions of Nanoha and Fate have traveled there and the Materials have traveled to the primary universe. Eltria is clearly in another dimension and would exist in other universes.
Closed Thread