Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-04, 10:12   Link #21
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
don't forget hitsugaya and his totally pointless ice wings. and, hey? while we're at it, maybe ulquiorra can join in the fray, too, with his bat wings. although i've never seen him fly without them, so...
ah of course how could i forget hitsugaya and ulquiorra....we could just rename the series from 'bleach' to 'ah! my shinigami!'
Old 2010-08-04, 10:18   Link #22
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
we could just rename the series from 'bleach' to 'ah! my shinigami!'
Come on... even Ah my Goddess story develops faster then Bleach.
Old 2010-08-04, 10:26   Link #23
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Wait, so Aizen already had the Hogyoku in the past/flashback?
How this? Wasn't it supposed to be developped by Urahara? So why did Aizen have it? Or are there suddenly more of them?
this i couldn't understand. and what did rangiku have to do with it? was it originally hers?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-08-04, 10:31   Link #24
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
this i couldn't understand. and what did rangiku have to do with it? was it originally hers?
there's only one logical and rational explanation for this...aizen can do magic.

he probably beat her up for the fun of it...maybe she refused to give him action or somethin.

Couldn't originally be hers since urahara was the one who initially created it and stuff....supposedly.

next thing you know, zaraki is a peace loving bunny who couldn't hurt a fly.
Old 2010-08-04, 10:56   Link #25
Slayerx

Oh... Look. What. Do. You. Know.
It. Seems. That. Aizen. Survived.
What. A. Surprise.

Also
Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-04, 11:06   Link #26
james0246

Poor Ai-chan. Everyone is picking on you just because he wanted to become a butterfly. Don't worry Ai-chan I believe in you! You just go and express yourself to the best of your abilities. Be the best butterfly that you can be!
Old 2010-08-04, 11:17   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Thanks to spacecat for the pic.

FABULOUS

Aizen receiving the hougyoku from someone else before Urahara even created it is odd to say the least... unless this isn't the hougyoku, but it sure as hell looks like it. In before time travel.
Old 2010-08-04, 11:30   Link #28
Langus
Optimus Prime

Is he turning Quincy?
Old 2010-08-04, 11:32   Link #29
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Talk about holding a grudge for a long time. I think Gin just scored a great many followers now. All these years, betrayals, snide remarks and just plain assholism, all so that he can get a shot at Aizen for roughing Matsumoto up? Give the guy some points, he sets a goal and sticks to it.

-About the hougyoku in this time, perhaps he tried to create his own? Didn't he say he found Urahara's research some time ago? But just because he had the notes, that does not mean he knows how to use them.
Old 2010-08-04, 11:38   Link #30
SeanQ

lol -_- ridiculous...i knew this was going to happen...but him turning into a butterfly -_- I did not
Old 2010-08-04, 11:52   Link #31
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Come on... even Ah my Goddess story develops faster then Bleach.
The plot is even better too!
Old 2010-08-04, 12:06   Link #32
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

O god ive got an Idea for deviant art!!!!
Old 2010-08-04, 12:09   Link #33
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Wth, Aizen became a butterfly? Ffs Aizen, just die already. You too Kubo.
Old 2010-08-04, 12:22   Link #34
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Butterfly Aizen -_-
How much gayer can Aizen become what's next sex change
Old 2010-08-04, 12:26   Link #35
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Butterfly Aizen -_-
How much gayer can Aizen become what's next sex change
We just need someone to create a fanart of Butterfly Aizen performing a sex change and it'll happen. I'll guarantee it.
Old 2010-08-04, 12:34   Link #36
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

I'm going to propose this, since it's a good direction, but everyone here knows that Kubo couldn't have been planning something this good, so the events so far are all just bad storytelling.

See, what if Aizen kills Gin, and then lets out a powerful shockwave of reiatsu that pretty much crushes all of Karakura and several other surrounding countries? By that, I mean "pulverize", as in, no survivors, no zombie characters who somehow live in spite of the obvious impossibility, etc.

Ichigo will have no reason to return to earth: no home-life, no school, no family to speak of really other than his father. At this point, all of the silly ties and useless side characters disappear except for Chad, Rukia, etc. Hopefully, a good few of the SS characters who were supposed to be dead, do die.

Aizen ascends into the wherever, and assumes the seat of the King of Whatever it is, and then the manga takes on a truly serious mindset. See, with Ichigo not having any more useless deadweight ties, he may begin to become a character I can respect. Then, from there, if done right (the survivors from SS vs. Aizen go into hiding, fearing for their lives), the manga will have some logic inserted into it finally.

At this point, over about 3 months, Kubo can work on having SS reflect on the events that took place, and how soundly they were thrashed by one man: Sousuke Aizen. More importantly, Kubo can take this time to insert key flashbacks and reminiscent statements from the survivors on how exactly Aizen managed to get all of that done: cover up all of the plot holes solidly, and introduce significance in where Aizen is now.

From there, you have a small group of (hopefully) elite revolutionary soldiers who will be fighting with claw and nail to hold on the every last hope for earth to be restored; the idea there would be that Aizen would have started to do something evil to earth. Otherwise, as I've stated before, it would mean that Soul Society opposing Aizen was completely stupid.

See, all Aizen did was obtain the Hougyoku, and then leave Soul Society and mind his business. When he slashed the 10th division head, he did so because the boy was getting in his way; actually, that young man had no reason to attack him. Hinamori was not harmed, but just delirious. Aizen wasn't dead, so all she had to do was apologise to the 10th division head for attacking him so savagely.

Aizen could have left Soul Society in complete peace if they hadn't attacked him. Apart from the fact that Aizen needs to sacrifice 1000 or is it 100, or how ever many human souls to get to the seat that he wants, he's done nothing wrong.

And technically, these are gods of death. In any logical sphere of thought, their whole purpose is to kill humans, so...

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2010-08-04, 12:39   Link #37
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
I'm going to propose this, since it's a good direction, but everyone here knows that Kubo couldn't have been planning something this good, so the events so far are all just bad storytelling.

See, what if Aizen kills Gin, and then lets out a powerful shockwave of reiatsu that pretty much crushes all of Karakura and several other surrounding countries? By that, I mean "pulverize", as in, no survivors, no zombie characters who somehow live in spite of the obvious impossibility, etc.

Ichigo will have no reason to return to earth: no home-life, no school, no family to speak of really other than his father. At this point, all of the silly ties and useless side characters disappear except for Chad, Rukia, etc. Hopefully, a good few of the SS characters who were supposed to be dead, do die.

Aizen ascends into the wherever, and assumes the seat of the King of Whatever it is, and then the manga takes on a truly serious mindset. See, with Ichigo not having any more useless deadweight ties, he may begin to become a character I can respect. Then, from there, if done right (the survivors from SS vs. Aizen go into hiding, fearing for their lives), the manga will have some logic inserted into it finally.

At this point, over about 3 months, Kubo can work on having SS reflect on the events that took place, and how soundly they were thrashed by one man: Sousuke Aizen. More importantly, Kubo can take this time to insert key flashbacks and reminiscent statements from the survivors on how exactly Aizen managed to get all of that done: cover up all of the plot holes solidly, and introduce significance in where Aizen is now.

From there, you have a small group of (hopefully) elite revolutionary soldiers who will be fighting with claw and nail to hold on the every last hope for earth to be restored; the idea there would be that Aizen would have started to do something evil to earth. Otherwise, as I've stated before, it would mean that Soul Society opposing Aizen was completely stupid.

See, all Aizen did was obtain the Hougyoku, and then leave Soul Society and mind his business. When he slashed the 10th division head, he did so because the boy was getting in his way; actually, that young man had no reason to attack him. Hinamori was not harmed, but just delirious. Aizen wasn't dead, so all she had to do was apologise to the 10th division head for attacking him so savagely.

Aizen could have left Soul Society in complete peace if they hadn't attacked him. Apart from the fact that Aizen needs to sacrifice 1000 or is it 100, or how ever many human souls to get to the seat that he wants, he's done nothing wrong.

And technically, these are gods of death. In any logical sphere of thought, their whole purpose is to kill humans, so...
so... unless this is in image form, kubo won't copy it

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-08-04, 12:39   Link #38
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Kubo stop giving the fangirls more things to draw is horrifying ways.

Is Aizen seriously trying to be Jesus now with butterfly wings and trolling action?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-08-04, 12:46   Link #39
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Thanks to spacecat for the pic.

Spoiler for Nostalgia Critic bad language:
Old 2010-08-04, 12:49   Link #40
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

I have finally come to the conclusion that even Kubo himself isn't taking this manga seriously anymore.

Gin is the only serious character left, and now Ai-chan is about to troll him with his new Butterfly rainbow powers.

What's next? Final Getsuga Tenshou is a Carebear Beam of love?
Ai-chan gets a Tu-tu?

Karakura town does the hoola?
I can seriously see Ai-chan getting a new pair of shades while we're at it, just for kicks.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread