AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-14, 08:26   Link #3341
ben13

Smile CruzorCorps Recruiting!

Group : CruzorCorps Subs
IRC: #ccs@irc.rizon.net
WWW: http://ccssub.com

Positions Open
: Translator,QC,Editor

Projects: Binbougami ga! or Kono naka ni hitori (Depends on the choice of Translator )

Requirements: None in particular. Should be able to get his/her ass on time of work! It'll be fun, really!

Old 2012-06-22, 13:11   Link #3342
mamo-chan
Fansubber

Been a few years since I've posted...

Group: Live-eviL
Project(s): Ask Dr. Rin, Kimagure Orange Road TV, Queen Millennia
Position(s): Translators
Contact(s): Suzaku|RCGoLE, YaoiBoy, Mamo-chan
IRC Channel: #live-evil@irc.rizon.net
Webpage: http://www.live-evil.org
Email contacts: mamochan@live-evil.org
Old 2012-06-24, 08:16   Link #3343
ben13

Smile Need Crew!

Group: Kousei
Position(s): Translator (Japanese to english)//Raw Providers
Project(s): Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
IRC Channel: #ccs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: ben13,Hattori
E-Mail: ben13 [at] hotmail.co.in
Old 2012-06-24, 19:47   Link #3344
Luurah
CROSS IN!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Luurah
Position(s): Translators, Quality Checkers
Group: Luurah Productions
Project(s): UFO Senshi Dai Apolon, Magnerobo Ga-Keen
IRC Channel: n/a
IRC Contact: n/a
URL: http://luurah.blogspot.com
E-Mail: luurah2011@hotmail.com

Luurah Productions is looking for translation and QC help for its new projects: "UFO Senshi Dai Apolon" and "Magnerobo Ga-Keen".

With Dai Apolon, a translator was found, but this person had disappeared over the last month has not been heard from since. As a result, I'm looking for another kind and generous soul who can volunteer as a translator. Several episodes has been timed so far... 8 of 26.

As for Ga-Keen, a translator was found but was asked to work on a different project. Therefore, this series is again without a translator.

Furthermore, Luurah Productions is also in need of more Quality Checkers. While I do have one with me, she is swamped with RL stuff and is in need of help. Anyone who would be willing to assist in this position would be greatly appreciated.

If there are any kind and generous souls out there who are willing to see these projects completed, feel free to send me an e-mail.
Old 2012-06-26, 23:57   Link #3345
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Group: DATS
Projects: Various
Positions: Timer & Editor (and translators)

We're looking for a timer to help with our current backlog of scripts. New work will be slow coming once you finish what we've got going.

We're also looking for an editor to help go through some pretty messy scripts. And when I say pretty messy, I mean it.

Also looking for translators to help with a few various projects. Mostly TLC stuff, maybe full TL if you'd ever be interested.

Last edited by Koroku; 2012-07-06 at 00:35.
Old 2012-06-27, 15:38   Link #3346
ANIKIN

Group: SamuraiFanSubs
Projects: The best shounen animes and more
Positions: Timer, Editor and a TRANSLATOR
Contact: www.samurai.animes-bg.com or #SamuraiFanSubs@irc.rizon.net

Please, any TL contact us on #SamuraiFanSubs
Old 2012-06-28, 21:36   Link #3347
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

Group: Live-evil & KAW
Project(s): Kodocha/ Kodomo no omocha second half
Position(s): Translators cheker, OCR person , after effects
Contact(s): Tantei, Mamo-chan
IRC Channel: #KAW@irc.rizon.net #live-evil@irc.rizon.net
Webpage: http://www.live-evil.org kaworkz.co.cc
Email contacts: mamochan@live-evil.org, seabiscuit.0@gmail.com

We have a translations for the second half of kodocha we would like to have one good modern release for this amazing and genre defining series. we would like to do a professional level release of these episodes. The OCR would be for a KAW side branch of this project.

Last edited by tantei okuoku; 2012-06-28 at 22:46.
Old 2012-06-29, 10:02   Link #3348
MRTiger

Project(s): Various Lupin III, Rockman.exe Stream (Translator Only)
Position(s): Translator, Raw Provider (Blu-Ray, and Lupin the Box)
Contact(s): Me
Email: bbphobia@live.com

Last edited by MRTiger; 2012-06-29 at 15:08.
Old 2012-07-19, 20:25   Link #3349
TMUsubs
The Main Man

Group:TMUsubs
Projects:Various anime themed PV's, (must be related to an anime)
(also looking for scripts to DAA DAA DAA eps 72~78)
Positions: Translator, Raw provider/(or point to a raw)
Website: http://tmusubs.wordpress.com/ (leave a comment in suggestions)
Old 2012-07-23, 08:16   Link #3350
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Oh god, how is it that I'm still posting in this thread...

Project: Tales of Symphonia - United World Episodes
Position needed: translation checker/helper
Group: Formula

We've been working on this OVA series since 2007 with the same core staff, more or less, but the translator has recently become gainfully employed and doesn't have as much time to mess around with translating. Formula is the only fansub group subbing this series outside of some dodgy C->E Youtube translations, and we wish to finish it even though the group is dead. We'll be needing help with the already released United World Episode 2, as well as the final episode in November. Speed is not a necessity, but it'd be nice if you're able to check a full episode over the course of a week or two.
Old 2012-08-03, 11:11   Link #3351
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Quote:
We are in need those positions!
translators
translators checkers

Quote:
Translators Japanese to English
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Editors
Someone that goes through the English translation to make sure it is grammatically sound, and makes sense. Editors also ensure that typos, and other errors in regards to the translation are eradicated.
Experience Required: Must have a strong understanding of the English language.

Timers
Being able to time when the translated text will show/disappear on the episode.
Experience Required: Must know how to scene time, and not have any scene bleeding. We can teach you if your not experienced.

Quality Checkers
Check for issues such as graphical artifacts, timing errors, typos, grammar, legibility, sound and video quality.
Experience Required: no experience required.We can teach you if your not experienced.

Raw Providers
Supplying the raw episode to our staff from Japan in a timely manner.
Experience Required: Must know how to find and download episodes in high quality, and then upload it to our ftp so our translators can start translating.

Karaoke SFX
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Distro
Being able to either seed(Bittorrent), serve a XDCC bot or host Direct Downloads.
Experience Required: No experience required.

Encoders
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Typesetter AFX
the make signs in english for signs that were in Japanese and really good typesetters make it look like it was originally there and not even added in
Group: Genjo-subs
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: Genjosubs@yahoo.com
Forums:Genjo-subs

Contact me by e-mail With tite "Genjosubs-position you desire"
also i need you add what best way to get holds of you by like MSN messager, yahoo Messager, e-mail, etc.
if you have knowledge about creating website, blogs, etc add title "Genjosubs website" would be great if you can add some samples of your work.

going hired as much i can before we can subbing again.

thank you for taking your time reading my recruitment ad!
Old 2012-08-23, 06:22   Link #3352
has

Group:MangAnime
Projects:Various as FMA, Death Note, Naruto, Code Geass S1 & S2, Wolfs Rain, One Piece, Memories Off, Hanamaru Kindergarten, and some great other series, ovas and movies too.
Positions: Karaokers SFX and Timers

We're a portuguese group that releases always with the best english subs. If the best subs are hardsubbed we extract them and release them on softsub. And we aim to release with the best picture and audio quality.

Quote:
Karaoke SFX

Timers
Experience Required: Must know how to scene time, and not have any scene bleeding, neither linking. Knowing how to do TPP is a must.
Old 2012-08-23, 09:17   Link #3353
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Group: ray=out anime and manga services.
Position: Timer & Quality Checkers.
Project(s): 8-gatsu no Symphony: Shibuya 2002-2003, Piroppo, AIKa: Zero, Before Green Gables, Akage no Anne: Green Gables e no Michi, Maicchingu Machiko Sensei, other anime projects requiring timing or QC.
Contact: Join Us! or Private Message alchemist11/alchie on Rizon any time during 10 AM to Noon or 8 PM to 11 AM EST (Canada).

Urgently need an experienced Quality Checker or a couple inexperienced. If you don't see the positions or projects on there, e-mail us through our web-site (make sure to turn off ad blocker or you won't see the contact form, which is javascript). You can also private message me through AnimeSuki, but I prefer e-mail or IRC contact. Keep in mind, if you apply for the quality checker position, you must be familiar with both American and British English.

Last edited by alchemist11; 2012-09-04 at 10:49.
Old 2012-08-27, 01:17   Link #3354
Sparhawk85

Group: Kaze no Koe Fansubs
Position: Encoder
Project: Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and PURE

We're reviving an old group, one of our more notable works was Shuffle!. We won't turn away any applicants for any position. Our priorities right now is to get a dedicated Encoder to help finish off these Mermaid Melody scripts of ours. We have other projects in mind as well that we could use more staff for too.
Old 2012-09-03, 17:47   Link #3355
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Quote:
translators <--need in order to start subbing again! (our last one seems to be inactive!)
translators checkers
Editors <--still open able take few more
Timers<---still open able take few more
Quality Checkers<--still open able take few more
Raw Providers
Karaoke SFX<---need one step closer to be able to sub again!
Distro
Typesetter AFX <--currently have one need one more to cover first one!
Encoders<---need one step closer to be able to sub again!

once we get last position filled we will be able sub again!
Quote:
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Editors
Someone that goes through the English translation to make sure it is grammatically sound, and makes sense. Editors also ensure that typos, and other errors in regards to the translation are eradicated.

Timers
Experience Required: Must know how to scene time, and not have any scene bleeding. We can teach you if your not experienced.

Quality Checkers
Check for issues such as graphical artifacts, timing errors, typos, grammar, legibility, sound and video quality.
Experience Required: no experience required.We can teach you if your not experienced.

Raw Providers
Experience Required: Must know how to find and download episodes in high quality, and then upload it to our ftp so our translators can start translating.

Karaoke SFX

Distro
Being able to either seed(Bittorrent), serve a XDCC bot or host Direct Downloads.

Encoders
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Typesetter AFX
the make signs in english for signs that were in Japanese and really good typesetters make it look like it was originally there and not even added in
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net <---back up! (if i am afk please pm me a contact info so i am able get back to yeah asp! or stay on mIRC until i get back thank you!)
Forums:Genjo-subs<--@ new forums looks like such pro like forums :P
sign up on forums and post you're Applications there you can contact me there or by e-mail i try get back to you asp!

well would be nice if you applying to join the forums it's our HQ forums we have section for Genjo-Subs

place you're applications here--->Application section<---Genjo-subs recruitment section

also i need you add what best way to get holds of you by like MSN messager, yahoo Messager, e-mail, etc.
if you have knowledge about creating website, blogs, etc add title "Genjosubs website" would be great if you can add some samples of your work.

thinking aiming for Date A live even know it won't air for while now but once we get team put together we be able to test the waters on what shows we will be doing when time comes we will be doing Date A live!

Edited: we got wordpress/blog up and running and gotten my IRC chans back up and running also! keep those applications coming!

Last edited by Genjo; 2012-09-22 at 15:58. Reason: up-dating with more Information
Old 2012-09-09, 23:51   Link #3356
TheProfosist

Group: @Home Encoding
IRC: #@Home@irc.rizon.net
Email: admin@athomeencoding.com
Projects: Whatever when happen to be working on and we pick up new ones all the time. Also if there are anime that you have been wanting to work on let us know and we can probably start that project up. (Note: we only work from DVD and BD when possible)

We are currently looking for users who are interested in being an active part of our encoding group and are looking for (in order of importance):

Typesetters, Timers, Encoders

you must have at least some knowledge in the area that you apply, your welcome to grow your skills here as long as you commit your self to the group.
Old 2012-09-14, 16:09   Link #3357
HeavenlyArmed

Group: Sugoi subs
IRC: #Sugoi-subs@irc.rizon.net , #Sugoi|Recruit@irc.rizon.net
Email: HeavenlyArmedBackup@gmail.com , Fyurie92@hotmail.co.uk
Projects: Currently working on Acchi Kocchi, considering picking up another show in the near future, nothing chosen for sure, ask us about what we're considering
Staff Needed: Well, we need timers, at keast one more typesetter (will not be forced to work on Acchi Kocchi), a karaoke effects person, an encoder and a QC. Basically, one of everything. If any TLs lurk around here one of those would be nice to have as well.
Notes: We are a BD group, so staff won't be rushed to do their jobs. That being said, we'd like to release things in a somewhat timely manner, so if you're going to stall projects for weeks without good reason, please don't apply. Also, as we sub BD versions of shows, we expect applicants to have some experience in their position, as some level of quality is expected for BD subbing. Typesetters must work with .ass, because we don't believe that hardsubbing is worth the minimal aesthetic gain it could potentially give. All applicants will be tested in some way. Typesetters, encoders and karaoke effects people can show examples of previous work in place of a test.

Last edited by HeavenlyArmed; 2012-09-14 at 17:05.
Old 2012-09-16, 20:30   Link #3358
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'd like to find someone to help with translating the remainder of Hyouge Mono, which Huzzah has dropped after episode fourteen. I have a complete set of all 39 episodes with Chinese subtitles to use as the basis for this project.

Hyouge Mono is a very beautiful and unique take on the Sengoku period and based on an award-winning manga. It would be a shame if it forever remains incomplete. I have never undertaken anything like this before, but there's no point in trying to move forward if I cannot find a translator.

NHK requested that AS not link to the Huzzah fansubs so I will not do so either. However it should be pretty obvious where to find them. If you have some translation experience, perhaps you might watch the first couple of episodes of this show and see if it is something you would like to work on. As I say, I have a complete set of Chinese subs for someone acquainted with both Chinese and Japanese, as well as English of course, could use.

If you're interested send me a PM.
Old 2012-09-24, 18:29   Link #3359
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Quote:
translators <--need in order to start subbing again! (our last one seems to be inactive!)
translators checkers
Editors <--still open able take few more
Timers<---still open able take few more
Quality Checkers<--still open able take few more
Raw Providers
Karaoke SFX<---need one step closer to be able to sub again!
Distro
Typesetter AFX <--currently have one need one more to cover first one!
Encoders<---need one step closer to be able to sub again!

once we get last position filled we will be able sub again!
Quote:

Translation Checkers

Editors

Timers

Quality Checkers

Raw Providers

Karaoke SFX

Distro

Encoders

Typesetter AFX
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net <---back up! (if i am afk please pm me a contact info so i am able get back to yeah asp! or stay on mIRC until i get back thank you!)
Forums:Genjo-subs<--@ new forums looks like such pro like forums :P
sign up on forums and post you're Applications there you can contact me there or by e-mail i try get back to you asp!

well would be nice if you applying to join the forums it's our HQ forums we have section for Genjo-Subs

place you're applications here--->Application section<---Genjo-subs recruitment section

thinking aiming for Date A live even know it won't air for while now but once we get team put together we be able to test the waters on what shows we will be doing when time comes we will be doing Date A live!

Edited: we got wordpress/blog up and running and gotten my IRC chans back up and running also! keep those applications coming!
Old 2012-09-28, 16:22   Link #3360
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

still looooooooooking as of January of 2013

Group: MugenX
Position: Translators and TLCers, QCer
Project: Eto Rangers

We are especially looking for translation checkers. It doesn't matter if you're not fluent, as long as you're good enough to help us move forward and or willing to learn more. All the episodes are translated but our translator is not fluent in English so it's rough. Sometimes it's super rough so that's why we need TLCers. We do have a translation checker who is fluent in Japanese but he doesn't have that much time to dedicate to the project. So having a TLCer that isn't fluent is still help and saves him time and gets us that much closer to releasing the episode. If you understand at least 50% of the dialogue and your english is good please contact

For those who don't know this series the only incentive I can provide you is the fact that the later episodes get serious/depressing. So check out the later eps from 32-39 (well 39 is the last ep) on youtube or something (search 十二生肖守护神) to see if that pulls you in.

And even if it's like you only want to help translate check the serious episodes 32-39 or an episode, that's fine. we're open to any help.
As of now episode 20 just needs qc but we have to release 17-19 before that which have some rough translation

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2014-03-27 at 15:29.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator