AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-12-23, 05:58   Link #41
jedinat

Seras from Hellsing... becoming a vampire has its perks, and she's got a big chest.

Last edited by jedinat; 2006-12-23 at 06:20.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 07:01   Link #42
lucy06

hmm oh hi im new to this forum and i would like to marry archer off fate stay night 'hes so fit!'and i know he would protect me. or Ichigo Kurosak off bleach hes cute!
lchigo pick- http://content.answers.com/main/cont...o_Kurosaki.jpg
archer pick- http://static.flickr.com/28/126271677_3583a42cb5.jpg
lucy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 07:27   Link #43
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
There's quite a few but my top 3 would be:

3. Nerine or Sia (SHUFFLE!) Okay, they're equally good in my eyes.

2. Mizuho (Onegai Sensei)

1. Kaede (SHUFFLE!)
Maxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 12:08   Link #44
Furudanuki

Nerine (Shuffle!) - Nerine is a very intelligent, perceptive and inquisitive young lady, plus she has a gentle, quiet and polite demeanor that I find very alluring. She is definitely attractive physically - nothing short of gorgeous IMO - and since I have a pronounced weakness for petite women... and lovely ears... and.... ahem, now where was I? Her main weakness is her cooking skills, but I'm a pretty good cook myself so that would not be a hardship. Besides, given Nerine's personality, I can't imagine her remaining a poor cook for long. She has a strong desire to improve herself, and would keep practicing until she was able to do it to everyone's satisfaction (an attitude that holds delightful promise for other activities as well). Lastly, Nerine simply has an intangible something that attracted me to her like no other female in anime had before or has since. There are lots of cute/pretty/sexy/etc. girls in anime, but for me Nerine remains alone at the top.

Other ladies I have to mention:

Kousaka Tamaki (ToHeart 2) - Tama-nee's physical attributes are well documented, but she is also very smart and talented in many areas. She's a tomboy at heart, but can also present herself as a genteel and classically refined lady of quality when she wishes to do so. Never underestimate the value of a spouse who can flawlessly host a formal tea ceremony and also apply a dose of "iron claw" to annoying individuals.

Kurosawa Minamo (Azumanga Daioh) - "Nyamo" is another lady whose allure I can't quite define. The students like her and confide in her, so she obviously scores highly for trust, common sense and reliability. She has a "girl next door" wholesome beauty about her. But I just feel that she would be a wonderful partner for someone who appreciated what she has to offer.

Aoba Kozue (Mahoraba ~heartful days~) - Sweet, gentle and caring, lovely to behold, and gifted with strong domestic skills. I love sour umeboshi, and she's willing to share. Plus, if you like variety, Kozue is a "harem ending" all by herself.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 17:41   Link #45
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

LOL, interesting topic, but isn't that like "Name your favorite male/female anime character" or something?

Ok, let's see. *looks favorites list... choices choices... Let's see... Which of my favorites would be nice to have for a wife? Hmm...

As I'm notorious in some parts because of my dedication, I have to place Kaede from Shuffle as my first choice. The school princess, pretty, smart, focused on a goal, extremely devoted and loyal to the point of self-destruction, can do everything around the house, and goes out of her way to please the one she loves . And her psychic powers are a force to be reckoned with (not to mention making Rambo wet his pants if he gets on her bad side). Yeah... I feel cherished and protected Or should it be the other way around?

Kirino from Gift is a pretty close match, too. She shares pretty much all of Kaede's qualities, although she's not so lethal, unless she happens to also run the mob, in which case prepare to beg for death Of course, as is the case with Kaede, if you're nice to her and don't break her heart, you have but bliss waiting for you

A really close third is THE Moe-megami Asahina Mikuru from SHnY herself. This divinely cute girl breathes and bleeds moe. Damn, every cell in her body must be made of moe. You just HAVE to hug and protect her from this cruel world. It's your duty. Nature and Haruhi demand! Not to mention she makes an incredible cup of tea and looks gorgeous in ANY cosplay costume (yes, even a frog costume). I bet she can make one hell of a meal, too. She doesn't betray her organization, and there's no way you'll get information out of her. The best you'll get is a heart-melting wink following with a "classified information". Hmm... Maybe we should ask more often. Well, in any case, she's someone you can really depend on.

Aisia from DaCapo Second Season. An idealist to the point of naivete (I so love these people), her sheer dedication to bring happiness to everyone is admirable. Her child-like innocence is also a plus. She's a good magician, too (no, don't laugh, watch the whole thing ).

Since they've grown up as of StrikerS and while I'm more of a Nanoha fan, I think I'd fit better with Fate Testarossa. I mean, Nanoha seems too hyper at times for my taste, while Fate is reserved and shy, somewhat melancholic, but also a fierce fighter, a combination I really like. Did I mention how she's extremely devoted to the people she loves?

If she were human (and a good load taller ), I'd be honored to have Shinku from Rozen Maiden (after the second season please) as my wife. Although I suppose this brings the weight of house chores on my shoulders, Shinku's ojou-sama qualities (elegant, smart, composed, regal) coupled with her immense sweetness and inner strength are a mix not of this world. Clearly... this IS Alice.

Although I wouldn't have much of a problem being paired to my other favorites, I think those are as close as it can get for now.
Old 2006-12-23, 18:28   Link #46
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
LOL, interesting topic, but isn't that like "Name your favorite male/female anime character" or something?
Nope, because a favourite character isn't necessarily someone you'd wish to spend your life with. Example: One of my favourite characters is Kyon from SHnY. Would I want to marry him? Hardly. Sleep with him? Uh, no. Live with him? Possibly, but only as friends. Yes i'm male and heterosexual, hence my answers

So yeah, I think we should keep 'favourite' and 'want to get jiggy with/ marry' firmly seperate
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 18:42   Link #47
ShinNoNoir
Nothing to see, move it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Maybe for some, but personally i wouldn't marry someone with supernatural powers lol

hmm i'd probably be interested in Saki Kasukabe (Genshiken) - Coolness on top of good looks and attitude, winning combo in my book *nods*. She's not perfect (smoker :/ ) which makes her all the more interesting and true. She's not a pushover, definatelly not for the weak of heart
ShinNoNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 18:46   Link #48
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Eh, that's not the way I meant it, as there are apparently fangirls around (saw someone name Lelouch). There are already a name your favorite female or male character, so it could be assumed that, if I, being straight male, name some favorite female characters which I admire, I probably find in them all those qualities that I would love to see in my partner. Or something like that
Old 2006-12-23, 19:18   Link #49
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

This is a non-question for me. Absolutely certainly, Tsukamoto Yakumo from School Rumble. Shy, yet smart and even assertive when she needs to be. She always puts the needs of others before her own, yet she's still very human in many respects. And she's incredibly beautiful. Slender, graceful and no one of her features stand out or take away from the others. Well, except her eyes. They're so captivating. And her smile on those rare occassions that we get to see it. She would be, in my opinion, an absolutely perfect partner to share my life with.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 19:44   Link #50
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
*points at the.Merines, Maxon and npal*
*fourths Kaede*
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
and goes out of her way to please the one she loves

Aahhhh so it was you who who forced Kaede to do this....and that.... for everybody to see here?

Doing something like this to Kaede....
*shakes fist at senpai*
Forcing Kaede into a pink frilly apron without anything but her matching hair ribbon......
...of course I myself could never do something like that to Kaede...ever

.....as one would expect of senpai.... maybe once a week for me too....after all...

Quote:
looks gorgeous in ANY cosplay costume (yes, even a frog costume)
I actually think that frog costume is her cutest

Mikuru frog->highly kidnap able

Last edited by Arimfe; 2006-12-23 at 19:57.
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-24, 00:04   Link #51
lonewolftj14

mine would be rin from DearS
lonewolftj14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 13:31   Link #52
Akuryou
*cackle* *cackle*

Send a message via MSN to Akuryou
Considering household chores, there a few which would be perfect.
Mikuru [SHnY], you know why. Kaede [SHUFFLE!], unless she went psycho. Sayuri [Kanon], because she is awesome.

But if I wanted to have a very weird and unpredictable life, I guess Haruhi [SHnY], Rena [Higurashi] and Karura [Utawarerumono] would make anyone's life a wild ride. :P
Akuryou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 17:44   Link #53
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe View Post
*points at the.Merines, Maxon and npal*
*fourths Kaede*

Aahhhh so it was you who who forced Kaede to do this....and that.... for everybody to see here?

Doing something like this to Kaede....
*shakes fist at senpai*
Forcing Kaede into a pink frilly apron without anything but her matching hair ribbon......
...of course I myself could never do something like that to Kaede...ever

.....as one would expect of senpai.... maybe once a week for me too....after all...

Um...yes. Bad senpai...

Kaede has further cemented her position as the best wife ever...
Maxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 18:08   Link #54
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

No offense, I dont know why u guys like Kaede. Shes scared the crap out of me. Oh well anyway.

Me, it would be Kotori from Da Capo =DD. She's smart, gorgeous, polite, good at cooking, kind-hearted, helping each other. That would be my dream =_=. Well well, lets not get too much over excited.

Second, Nerine or Sia. From Shuffle =D

Third, Simca from Air Gear ^^
Old 2006-12-25, 18:11   Link #55
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
No offense, I dont know why u guys like Kaede. Shes scared the crap out of me. Oh well anyway.
Damn, no one reads my posts these days Kaede doesn't go berserk if you're nice to her Psycho-mode activation means some serious neglect or cheating, which means, yeah, you got what you deserved
Old 2006-12-25, 18:31   Link #56
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
in other words...you like to live life on the edge having your life being constantly threatened really makes you a better person (or dead )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 00:48   Link #57
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Rider: What else is there to say. Kind, gentle, stone cold gorgerous. Willing and able to hold a regular down a job to help with the familiy finances. She likes books. Also willing to shared. What else does a men need?
Old 2006-12-26, 06:30   Link #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpegor View Post
for me would be Nanase Ren from Night Shift Nurses...
Well, to each of our own, but there's only so much crap one can take in any relationship...unless you're Whitney & Bobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
No seriously, belldandy from AMG is the best wife I expect
While appealing in concept, I think anyone but K1 wouldn't be able to take it. As Chris Rock said in Never Scared, "...[you've] got a lot of not fucking to do."

As for my pick, just take a look at my avatar.

Alternatively, I'd want to marry Osaka from Azumanga Daioh; there'd never be another boring day in my life . If we have a daughter, I'd name her Yotsuba...
Old 2006-12-26, 10:16   Link #59
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
hmm Murrue from GS and GSD
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 10:41   Link #60
DeZheKun

Wow alot of Character i want to marry with!

Saber From FSN is one of them!
Lacus From GSD GS !!! I am SO JEALOUS of KIRA
C.C From CodeGeass !
Basically this 2 are e one =)
DeZheKun is offline   Reply With Quote