Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-05-27, 21:29   Link #6081
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by balofo View Post
New info:
-Dobergun is now Beam?(needs translation to confirm)
-New weapon! 4 Large Missile Launchers mounted in pairs on shoulders while wings are closed. Anti MD weapon?(needs translation to confirm)
-Beam sabers are stored on rear wings, same location as WZ

Looks like Heero escapes with the WZ this time, so we can guess who'll destroy the Tallgeese in GOL

The way I see if Heero really took the WZ is we're going to have another awesome duel. Tallgeese is destroyed but the wings are ok, WZ has the wings destroyed for the upgraded angel wings. Rest plays the same

I really can't see the Flugel losing to mere Tauruses this time.

At this rate Tallgeese II is going to have a proto Nano Machine MD disabler
balofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 21:43   Link #6082
Tendou Souji

Problem with that is that Wing Zero doesn't have the same frame as WZEW.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 21:55   Link #6083
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Problem with that is that Wing Zero doesn't have the same frame as WZEW.
Just retcon it. I doubt we're getting 2 WZs in the story
Old 2014-05-27, 22:03   Link #6084
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by balofo View Post
Just retcon it. I doubt we're getting 2 WZs in the story
Well that FT cover did have Wing Zero cloaked. It had the TV head and the EW wings. So maybe they do slap the wings on the Proto for now? It allows them to sell kits with little work.
Old 2014-05-28, 01:21   Link #6085
Knight_SV

Can't imagine them changed the plot so drastically. so this is why they skip the mercurius-vayeate vs tallgeese battle from tv plot. So heero under the influence of zero system look for his enemy and zero suggest his enemy is zechs then. So zechs will get epyon straightly without switching suit with heero?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 05:40   Link #6086
Neovoid

ドーバーガン
トールギスの標準装備。
カートリッジ式で、 長大な銃身からビーム弾を撃ち出す。
その一撃はmsの装甲をたやすく貫通する。

Dober Gun
Cartridge type, the long barrel fires beam bullets.
It can easily penetrate a MS's armor with one shot.

Also, Wing Proto Zero's frame may be different from Wing Zero EW, but the torso is the only thing they both have in common. I have a feeling that Heero or someone is going to take the arms and legs of the Wing Gundam put them on Proto Zero's torso and then repaint it in the EW colors. In that way, Wing Gundam gets "upgraded" rather than just forgotten and abandoned.

My only question is why would Proto Zero need to upgraded to Wing Zero EW when it's TV version was already more than powerful enough?
Neovoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 11:31   Link #6087
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neovoid View Post
ドーバーガン
トールギスの標準装備。
カートリッジ式で、 長大な銃身からビーム弾を撃ち出す。
その一撃はmsの装甲をたやすく貫通する。

Dober Gun
Cartridge type, the long barrel fires beam bullets.
It can easily penetrate a MS's armor with one shot.

Also, Wing Proto Zero's frame may be different from Wing Zero EW, but the torso is the only thing they both have in common. I have a feeling that Heero or someone is going to take the arms and legs of the Wing Gundam put them on Proto Zero's torso and then repaint it in the EW colors. In that way, Wing Gundam gets "upgraded" rather than just forgotten and abandoned.

My only question is why would Proto Zero need to upgraded to Wing Zero EW when it's TV version was already more than powerful enough?
Thanks! Could you translate the Large Missile Launcher and Heat Lance paragraphs, please?
Old 2014-05-28, 19:07   Link #6088
Knight_SV

so many retcons on the way. and the suit lady une will use to shove tallgeese II from libra cannon isn't wing gundam then. I can see treize will destroy altron backpack in their fight, so it explain why altron didn't have the backpack in endless waltz
Old 2014-05-28, 20:04   Link #6089
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

With all this retcons in story and variation in MSs, I wonder what will Katoki do with Tallgeese II. We already get his Tallgeese III in Endless Waltz. It’s most likely that Tallgeese III will end up being less spectacular in design compared to Tallgeese II Ka when it came out in the future .
Old 2014-05-28, 23:45   Link #6090
Knight_SV

in my mind after the duel between proto zero and tallgeese flugel, heero will come to his sense and then abandon proto zero then go to earth with quatre leaving zechs with damaged tallgeese flugel and proto zero. the rest after that might still the same, heero went to sanc kingdom, get wing gundam, wing gundam got disabled in luxembourg battle, acquired epyon, then re-match with zechs whom this time piloting WZEW
Old 2014-05-31, 21:32   Link #6091
NTC

concerto II Summary
Relena meets Zechs, Noin comes for rescue, one shot on Zechs' head.
Quatre and Van hit each other, silver arrow' name is "Silberpfeil", with skill "pierce"
Sally was the key person that makes Heero and Relena's memory confused.
Finally Duo told Duo Jr. to remove the Mars Limiter on Worlock. ——to be continued.
Sumizawa's old story comes The Raven.
NTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 00:30   Link #6092
FalsePrime

Remove the LIMITER? The thing already had the ability to generate like 50 holographic clones that could actually fuck with shit. This is the suit being LIMITED?
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 00:49   Link #6093
Tendou Souji

We getting Trans Am now? PX System? Sally Po getting relevance now? What is The Raven about? We need pictures and bad.
Old 2014-06-01, 06:11   Link #6094
NTC

Quote:
We getting Trans Am now? PX System? Sally Po getting relevance now? What is The Raven about? We need pictures and bad.
Silberpfeil hit the Black Wing Zero's cockpit, it should kill the pilot, but Van still alive.
Van said “Nevermore”(comes from The Raven). Snow White freezes, can not move. Got a hit from buster rifle.
Old 2014-06-01, 11:47   Link #6095
FalsePrime

Wait, Snow White takes a direct hit from Zero's TBR?
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 13:11   Link #6096
balofo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTC View Post
concerto II Summary
Relena meets Zechs, Noin comes for rescue, one shot on Zechs' head.
Quatre and Van hit each other, silver arrow' name is "Silberpfeil", with skill "pierce"
Sally was the key person that makes Heero and Relena's memory confused.
Finally Duo told Duo Jr. to remove the Mars Limiter on Worlock. ——to be continued.
Sumizawa's old story comes The Raven.
-So Noin killed her husband?
-Why is Quatre now piloting the Snow White? Wasn't it Heero in the last chapter preparing to fire the Silver Arrow?
Old 2014-06-01, 16:56   Link #6097
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Silberpfeil hit the Black Wing Zero's cockpit, it should kill the pilot, but Van still alive.
Van said “Nevermore”(comes from The Raven). Snow White freezes, can not move. Got a hit from buster rifle.
Hopefully the Buster Rifle destroys the cloak. But did the Silver Dwarf pierce the cockpit or something? Wing Zero was supposed to be moving extremely fast so is it a homing attack?
Old 2014-06-01, 20:34   Link #6098
NTC

Quote:
Hopefully the Buster Rifle destroys the cloak. But did the Silver Dwarf pierce the cockpit or something? Wing Zero was supposed to be moving extremely fast so is it a homing attack?
-Wait, Snow White takes a direct hit from Zero's TBR?
Yes.
You know, Zechs is a hologram.
-Why is Quatre now piloting the Snow White? Wasn't it Heero in the last chapter preparing to fire the Silver Arrow?
It's Quatre. Check my latest update with google translation. Heero' memory was reset by Hilde, you don't know?
-But did the Silver Dwarf pierce the cockpit or something? Wing Zero was supposed to be moving extremely fast so is it a homing attack?
Silver Dwarf should pierce the cockpit, but Van is alive, so, he can be a hologram too. Wing Zero got a hit and fell. Before into the sea, Van said "Nevermore", shoot the buster rifle.
Old 2014-06-01, 20:44   Link #6099
balofo
Banned

Quote:
-Wait, Snow White takes a direct hit from Zero's TBR?
Yes.
You know, Zechs is a hologram.
It's Quatre. Check my latest update with google translation. Heero' memory was reset by Hilde, you don't know?
-But did the Silver Dwarf pierce the cockpit or something? Wing Zero was supposed to be moving extremely fast so is it a homing attack?
Silver Dwarf should pierce the cockpit, but Van is alive, so, he can be a hologram too. Wing Zero got a hit and fell. Before into the sea, Van said "Nevermore", shoot the buster rifle.
Thanks bro, we don't know the details at all

Thankfully you are kind enough to educate us
Old 2014-06-01, 22:04   Link #6100
Tendou Souji

I thought Heero retrieved Snow White. Just goes to show how confusing this is when you don't get regular summaries.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing