AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-07, 20:37   Link #81
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

you kno i hope neji doesnt die but i actually want one of the chunnins to die. It would make the story soo good and a very good reason for me to flame at sasuke even more. Then those sadistic sasuke lovers cant say shit to protect him. AHAHAHAHAHA (Evil Chuckle......well more than a chuckle)
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 20:39   Link #82
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
YOSH!
I think Neji will be saved by Shino and his dad. That would be cool, and the best way to Neji survive. He can't, by normal ways, win against the Jounin-level strenght Kidoumaru. But Shino's dad can whoop spidey's ass, since he's a kicking-ass Jounin probably stronger than Kakashi.

That would be cool. A spider vs. bug fight.

Last edited by Vicious; 2003-12-07 at 23:17.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 20:50   Link #83
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

when was it ever mentioned that Shino's dad is a jounin?
Old 2003-12-07, 21:00   Link #84
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

ok lets make offical bets, not for money though cuz i think thats against the rules maybe.

you can only pick one, "How will this fight end":

1.neji dies, spider man lives
2.neji dies while killing spiderman
3.they pull a choji: neji kills spider man, but they dont show wether neji is dead or not.
4.choji comes to neji's rescue
5.some one else comes to neji's resuce
6.spiderman leaves, but neji is alive (most likely disabled with like a leg blown off)
7.spiderman's head blows up when neji touches his string that is attached to spiderman's mouth and pushes all his chakra in the the string.
8.neji uses a new technique like super sayian, eats a pill, self-destructs, whatever, that will most likly cost him his life.
9.neji runs away
10.spiderman runs away

And there is no other, you cant pick "other". thats why i made some of the choices vauge and broad

Oh, and 7 is my pick
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 21:14   Link #85
mistagrinch
Sex on the Beach

Number 2

I dont think its a coincidence that his headband deal came off. There will be some dramatic fight where Neji gives his all but in the end he is laying on the ground and his seal deal dissapears... poor Neji...
mistagrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 21:19   Link #86
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Number 7

I dont think Neji dies.....it will be really sad but hes too important and he relatively came into the story late as a protagonist pretty late.
Old 2003-12-07, 22:23   Link #87
Vicious
merely a ghost

I pick 5, and I bet these "other people" are Shino and his dad.

And -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-, they didn't mention Shino's dad's a Jounin, but this is obvious. All Genins fathers are Jounins right now, just see Nara Shikato, Akimichi Chomaru, Hyuga Hiashi and Yamanaka Inoshi. And since the Genins dads have more experience than Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and others, they're pretty much stronger than the "actual Jounin generation" of the Leaf.

Last edited by Vicious; 2003-12-07 at 23:19.
Old 2003-12-07, 23:12   Link #88
eLstar
(^_^)v

I choose either 8 or 3. It's too hard for me to decide.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:19   Link #89
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
YOSH!
I think Neji will be saved by Shino and his dad. That would be cool, and the best way to Neji survive. He can't, by normal ways, win against the Jounin-level strenght Kidoumaru. But Shino's dad can whoop spidey's ass, since he's a kicking-ass Jounin probably stronger than Kakashi.

That would be cool. A bug vs. bug fight.

Um, spiders eat bugs...

As for P3psi's post, I'm gonna vote for number 3. Neji will win, but we will have no idea if he is dead or not.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:25   Link #90
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Um, spiders eat bugs...

As for P3psi's post, I'm gonna vote for number 3. Neji will win, but we will have no idea if he is dead or not.
Well, I've made an horrible mistake forgeting this -_-'
So we can discard Shino and his dad saving Neji.

But Shika's dad is out there! He could come for the rescue! I still have my bet on 5
Old 2003-12-07, 23:39   Link #91
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Lol Vicious i guess you could expect that Lord Akira will come to Neji rescue before anyone else cause i'll really be surprised if someone save Neji's ass. Like i said earlier he'll win on his own or he'll die. I'll take the Neji will blow arachnodude head from pepsi's choices but i personally would like to see arachnodude win against Neji and get back to Sasuke but only when it's him vs Naruto. It would make an interesting scenario.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 23:57   Link #92
raikage
日本語を食べません!

I vote for 7 (neji pulls a trick against spiderman)
wouldn't be surprised by 2 (both die)
would be somewhat surprised by 4 (chouji saves the day)
Number 3 (neji wins, we don't know if he is alive or dead) would make me go 'man, is EVERY fight going to end like this?'
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 00:44   Link #93
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

Neji will die. It's obvious the author doesn't like him very much. First he's a bit of a prick, and he roughs up one of the cute girls in a fight and finally he has a nazi symbol on his head. I mean of all the symbols, the swastika is pretty bad. As for the fight, neji will die unless he can think of something.. I noticed he was asking himself what naruto would do. His wounds aren't something he can just lay down and survive if someone doesn't come to help (if he manages to win one way or another dbz style)
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 05:51   Link #94
FlyByNite

I think Neji is going to use the thread attached to the arrow to send chakra back thru and block off chakra flows in spiderboys body, or something to that effect. Since the thread is an extension of his body and the chakra is flowing thru it. Should be like Neji being up close and hitting his arm or leg.

But man, Neji's taken a crapload of damage. The first hole is almost baseball sized and thru his shoulder. Infact there's so little bone/flesh above the wound I wouldn't be surprised if it collapses down. He could lose the arm if he survives.

Oddly enuf I think the second arrow is actually less of a problem. If it missed organs (like it looks like it did) I think that can be healed. It's kinda like getting shot in that region and we've seen plenty of characters survive gunshots like that in movies/tv.
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 06:08   Link #95
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
I just took a look at the chapter, that pic of Naruto and Iruka on the first place is so sweet. "More than anything, an important person." Awwwwwww.... AWWWWWWWWW.....
Aaaargh, I just read the Inane version (<_< >_>) They left out the "More than anything, an important person" bit. How COULD they, that's the best part of the whole chapter!! This is where having the raw comes in handy, I suppose.
Old 2003-12-08, 06:39   Link #96
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
my prediction is (i hope it does not happen) that neji well purposely take the arrow and send his remaining chakra back to spiderman then spiderman will die and neji will fall down then the cursed seal will disappear, then we will know what happened to choji (died)

although i wish that someone will come to rescue the day

i really liked that team and i hope that none of them will die
Old 2003-12-08, 07:57   Link #97
htpcfan
L1: Lazy Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx
I mean of all the symbols, the swastika is pretty bad. As for the fight, neji will die unless he can think of something..
Dude... that's not a swastika, but rather a reversed image of it + some flowery stuff done to it -- it's a symbol found in buddhism, I believe.

I feel that because a lotta ppl are prolly ignorant about the "supposed swastika", mebbe that's why the Japanese animators gave Neji an "Xbox symbol" instead now.. sigh... ^_^ ;

Last edited by htpcfan; 2003-12-08 at 08:15.
htpcfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 11:39   Link #98
kisame
demon

if naruto died so soon that would make naruto the shittiest anime/manga every, what no closure just death. how gay would that be
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 12:04   Link #99
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
But hey, by killing some characters, the author avoids the Dragonball/Getbackers-Effect.
Or maybe he wants to end the series and in a few chapters Naruto is going to die, as last chapter.
ur probably right and also it will give the seires a more serios look but even so i wouldnt mind some dragonball/getbackers effect
Old 2003-12-08, 15:01   Link #100
reymysteriojr

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
my prediction is (i hope it does not happen) that neji well purposely take the arrow and send his remaining chakra back to spiderman then spiderman will die and neji will fall down then the cursed seal will disappear, then we will know what happened to choji (died)

although i wish that someone will come to rescue the day

i really liked that team and i hope that none of them will die
The only thing i can think about someone saving the day is..1. Neji will grow to hate this person believing he is weak and could not do it on his own...So i would make it naruto to have a rivalry going.. but on a good note that Neji will not die.
Also maybe like i read somewhere else that he will lose the seal if shino and his dad come to save the day like if hes dying.
As far as choji he's dead he fufilled his purpose in the naruto series. They made their point on how not to count someone out because of their weight and worth that everyone is equally as important as long as you try hard enough.
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote