AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-10, 02:07   Link #4021
Imazul

Slade: Thats no echi, thats ero...... too bad im not into little girl 0/10

Real rating: its nice but technichly its showing parts that I dont have the right to see and I thinks its pushing ecchiness to its limit maybe even crossing them, whats next, a girl getting gangbanged by tentacle. The border is ordinary and the paw is ok I guess. 7/10
Old 2004-08-10, 03:02   Link #4022
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imazul
Slade: Thats no echi, thats ero...... too bad im not into little girl 0/10

Real rating: its nice but technichly its showing parts that I dont have the right to see and I thinks its pushing ecchiness to its limit maybe even crossing them, whats next, a girl getting gangbanged by tentacle. The border is ordinary and the paw is ok I guess. 7/10
You're a bit late (Or are you poking fun at me?). Either way I did that already... my signature is cute though.

Slade : LoL now that's 100%, Grade A, Erotic. The Paw is great, only complaint I have is the background. I can't tell where she is.

Old 2004-08-10, 03:09   Link #4023
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
JoJo?? but he associates his signatures with Ecchiness!! My signature isn't ecchi! It's cute and adorable!! She's playing with a monster that's cute! I think your mid is much too twisted. Bad Ambiance Blue!

A four for such a sexy and cute signature? A bad border and font shouldn't knock my grade down that much! Your on top of the cuteness throne, and you can't reconize the cute in this signature? Suggesting bondage? Bad Thany!
As far as I can see, she's not playing with a monster... she's playing with tentacles... tentacles are not ecchi, tentacles are hentai... though I agree that tentacles OWNZ bondage

Quote:
I thinks its pushing ecchiness to its limit maybe even crossing them, whats next, a girl getting gangbanged by tentacle
we already have aahhsin's

Slade : I want to rate it -5/10... but at least she looks cute, not as utterly disturbing as that one from Lunchboxxx. 8.5 for the cuteness and sex appeal, -1 for the hentai overtone, so 7.5/10 (BTW, now I think about it, your Yuzu avy combined with the sig IS quite disturbing...)

Imazul : plain and simple, red and black, but I can't really see what it is... 7/10

EDIT:
JOJO'STAR : okay that's some ecchi to extreme sig, and if you have to do a Kiddy Grade ecchi to extreme sig, why Eclair? Why not Lumiere? not that I'm complaining, but if you do a Lumiere one I'll give you at least a 9.5, now it's 7.5/10

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-08-10 at 03:31.
Old 2004-08-10, 03:20   Link #4024
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

ROFL .. I mean this:
Is not going to be that easy believe me! Xris has censured my panties some ages ago and is burning for another point against NSW :P Hmm just typing his name is... risky. Sorry. Too bad it was my favourite sig of the year.

I saw that pic before ..don't remember where though.. makes Yuzuyu look veeeery bad, me veeery sad..
So where is it from again?
Old 2004-08-10, 03:38   Link #4025
midnightsun337

hmm... a girl with a hot dog between her juggles.... interesting.

Its fun though! 8/10
Old 2004-08-10, 03:46   Link #4026
Imazul

Jojostar: hmmmm, same has slade 7/10 (in the end its just a crop image with text on it)

Midnightsun: Ohh, I really liek the blue effect 8/10

aashin: Lol whats next, a 14 years old girl showing her p**** 7/10

dremless: I like the sig but i think its too much filled 8.2/10

For future reference: The guy in my sig is Alexander Anderson from Hellsing. The thing hes holding are actually 2 holy swords (1 is cut) and you can see them there.

http://www.advfilms.co.uk/hellsing/i...ns/sheet04.jpg

Btw, my name is actually on my sig and I really dont care about ero or ecchi in sig but
if thats accepted here then your gonna see a hell lot of them. (me first!(of course im gonna edit it more because I dotn like sig with no theme))
Old 2004-08-10, 04:44   Link #4027
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
JoJo?? but he associates his signatures with Ecchiness!! My signature isn't ecchi! It's cute and adorable!! She's playing with a monster that's cute! I think your mid is much too twisted. Bad Ambiance Blue!

A four for such a sexy and cute signature? A bad border and font shouldn't knock my grade down that much! Your on top of the cuteness throne, and you can't reconize the cute in this signature? Suggesting bondage? Bad Thany!
I'm sorry, but you can't deceive me like this :P
Her look on the signature is disgusting ; at least, if you choose a signature based on hentai, try to hide it. It really looks very bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
[img]images/customavatars/avatar11328_2.gif[/img]
I saw that pic before ..don't remember where though.. makes Yuzuyu look veeeery bad, me veeery sad..
I'm the one who found this picture on a tracker :P
Also, I finally found out what NIGGA was supposed to be there.

Quote:
Nigga A reference to the infamous underground "Tokyo Breakfast" comedy sketch. Google for it, but don't watch it at work or in front of kids.
Its definition can be found here.
Slade
: dang, when I saw the signature, I thought it was JOJOS'STAR
Well, it's ecchi, but not annoying like aahhsin's sign 8/10.

JOJOS'STAR : actually it's kinda funny even thought I know the injoke is very perverted 8.5/10.

Last edited by Thany; 2004-08-10 at 04:54.
Old 2004-08-10, 05:52   Link #4028
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
JOJO'STAR....wow....Thats pretty hot ....nice Placement of your name too....9.5/10
Thany....just like all your others...but something about its not as cute as others.....8.5/10
Slade...now thats just beautiful....I love it...10/10
Old 2004-08-10, 06:36   Link #4029
xris
Just call me Ojisan

aahhsin 0/10
JOJOS'STAR 0/10
Slade 6/10

There's a free 7 day holiday that goes with any new 0/10 ratings! If I see any more sigs like the first two, there will be a ban, no warning, just a ban.

And yes, it's subjective as to what is or isn't appropriate. If you are not sure, either don't bother or PM me first...
Old 2004-08-10, 09:41   Link #4030
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
O_o! tentacle sigs? where? why I always decide to stop coming to this thread when it gets interesting?

xris: no sig although there was this theory about your invisible secret totally perverted sig... but It can only be seen under a special light...
*tries with different types of light*
OMG you sick!

Lunchboxx: the girls are cute, but I dont like the bunny hoods... the transparency is well done and I like the color and composition, is nice.

Imazul:its very nice, small sigs are good, and I like the whole theme of the sig, the font is also great, but I can hardly seen any character in it

midnightsun337: its so nice and relaxing, I like the theme too, but is a little blurry and your name cannot be seen (if thats your name, I honestly cant read that >_< ) I like the font though

JOJOS'STAR: aaaww I couldnt see it... well, it seems it was disgusting!

dreamless: its a very nice sig ^_^the composition is great, I like the background and Lain expression, it seems like if she has a veil over her... I do not like the font of your name, it looks choppy

aahhsin:aaaww, another one I miss... it seem it was disgusting too! tentacles? are you insane? thats simply put is sick...

*looks among his yaoi tentacle collection for signature material*
Old 2004-08-10, 11:59   Link #4031
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
XeroSKill- I remember that part in FMA. Good inventive idea to use that as your theme for "Box" Torrents. The quality could be better along with the tag/font you used and it could also use a border. 7.5/10

midnightsun337- Very bright, but it's not harmful to the eyes. That's an inventive border you have there as well. 8/10

Harogenki
- Bad font, dull, and you rip-off aahhsin's method of grading. and your little delusions about aliens is getting old. 0/10

It seems some people find my signature a bit provocative but be assured, the source of the picture shows essentially nothing that's "taboo" around here.

But don't bother asking for the source, I won't send it to you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
It was in the thread with Haro... something guy. It was posted by Thany. I don't know who this Yuzuyu person is though.

Oh ya, I didn't get to see Jo Jo's and aahhsin's nuked signatures, let me see over PM you two. I'm curious what you bastards put up

Last edited by Slade; 2004-08-10 at 12:23.
Old 2004-08-10, 13:03   Link #4032
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
manditor- pretty nice sig and wats that guy doing to that chick? 8/10

midnightsun- nice effects. 9/10

just made a new sig. since i started watching tenjou tenge, i decided to make a sig of it.
Old 2004-08-10, 13:04   Link #4033
Ragnarok6502
the apocolips comes

Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{ im likeing both of them

XeroSKill you have to rate a sig every time you post.

Last edited by xris; 2004-08-10 at 13:11. Reason: Kettle, I would like introduce Pot. Pot, this is Kettle...
Old 2004-08-10, 14:06   Link #4034
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
xeroskill stop postings everywhere and not rating! dumbass.

and for your sig: its crap 0/10
Old 2004-08-10, 14:25   Link #4035
Necrodeath

0mgz0rzWtF1!1
Hobbsy@rage...

Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{ - I like the new one better then the old one, the colours are better IMO. 7/10
Old 2004-08-10, 14:52   Link #4036
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Slade [/b]: dang, when I saw the signature, I thought it was JOJOS'STAR
Well, it's ecchi, but not annoying like aahhsin's sign 8/10.

JOJOS'STAR : actually it's kinda funny even thought I know the injoke is very perverted 8.5/10.
You have something against me don't you? Sure... I messed up your "soap" signature and got everyone to think in a different way. I made everyone challenge you for your cuteness throne, I poke fun at you countless number of times, I gave you numerous amounts of Fs for both your signature and avatars, and lets not forget I did something to you in the imposter thread.

My sig wasn't THAT bad was it? I can't believe Slade's survived, I thought his was worse then mine. JoJo's sig was stretching it. Oh well, that was fun.

Currently at work so I can't put one up. (Yea yea yea, I'm getting paid to browse the forums.) Then again I can go find chibi's workshop and get that chikage one.

Rodney Mack = I like the Yellow one. It's great. A stare down between 2 guys. I have no idea who they are though. I just don't know who they are... instead of that background I think a scenic view would put a stronger image.

C

Xeroskills = A guy with a bunch of sheep. I don't get it. No border, it looks stupid, and finally the only thing you actually did to that signature is a terribly ugly red tag with the word "box" on it. Hell! You didn't even make that tag! You just decided to write "box" on it and flip it sideways.

F
Old 2004-08-10, 15:17   Link #4037
Imazul

Rodney: Pretty much same concept has your old one 7/10
Xeroskill: Distorted lowe quality pictures with no border and almost no edit on it isnt my favorite type of sig.... 5/10

Hmmmm.... I still dont get why Slade signature that shows a part of the girl private part (more than the ass) is accepted. Would be funny seeing a soccer mom outrage on the forum lol.
Old 2004-08-10, 15:25   Link #4038
Vanilla_Girl
Ai no dorei

XEROSKILL!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
I give you a 9 everyone else who disagrees =P. and mine since it's gackt 10!!!

ps-boXpwnsya'ALL
Old 2004-08-10, 15:28   Link #4039
Vanilla_Girl
Ai no dorei

damm mods on this place r crazy mean... WHERE DID MY SIG GO... :fingers:

ok Ill find a new one and be back to give myself a 10

um.... oh I rate the rest you guys 5
Old 2004-08-10, 15:32   Link #4040
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Vanilla_Girl - 0/10. Go away.

Slade - lol ... er ... I like the idea ... just not the execution. I don't understand but something about it looks strange. The lil paw is cute though. 7.5/10.

Hobbsy - I was teashin ya ... you seem to be much like Gravi in more ways than 1 ... hense version 2 . Sig is looking good ... I like the pixel stretch effect. 8/10
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature