AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-30, 22:48   Link #1
Hir0

Up Coming Shippuuden Episode Titles

I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, so delete this or ban me if its forbidden

The way they are gonna drag it... it's gonna be painful to watch judging from these titles lol

Spoiler for Episode Titles:
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 23:04   Link #2
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

this is anime spoiler ,not manga......

and its real,they copied the source from leafninja
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 08:40   Link #3
neshru

Sorry for the gravedigging, but it should be okay since the Bleach forum already has an Upcoming Episode Titles thread.

Spoiler for titles for episodes 158-162:
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 09:21   Link #4
iBeast

^Naw, good dig bro. I'm glad a thread like this exists.

Episode 161 looks like its going to be one boring joint.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 10:40   Link #5
james0246

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the point of this thread. All we can do is reflect on which episodes will contain which manga chapters, and such reflection, in advance of the actual episodes, seems a little pointless if not outright trivial...this is essentially an anime thread for manga readers only
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 10:56   Link #6
neshru

I don't see why you don't see the point of this thread. The Bleach one seems pretty popular to me.
Old 2010-04-25, 13:29   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm sorry, but I just don't see the point of this thread. All we can do is reflect on which episodes will contain which manga chapters, and such reflection, in advance of the actual episodes, seems a little pointless if not outright trivial...this is essentially an anime thread for manga readers only
You might not see the point of it. But those who can't create threads are more or less "forced" to do it like this. Point of it is.... something they wish to discuss how unimportant it may be to you, me, another one could definetly be the complete opposite to others or the one who sort of revived this thread.
Old 2010-04-25, 15:08   Link #8
james0246

^I offered to create an Anime-only version of this type of thread, where anime fans could discuss the implications of episode titles, but I had no takers...

Whatever the case, neshru did exactly as he/she is supposed to: neshru found a pre-existing thread .

Remember, if anyone feels that I have treated their ideas callously, please feel free to contact a moderator to ask if they can create the thread. Trust me, my feelings will not be hurt .
Old 2010-04-25, 22:04   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

As diplomatic as ever James. And I won't also have it that your feelings are toyed with in any manner. There there James... He can't help it. I agree that the thread is pretty pointless, but at least it keeps the episode discussion threads from blatant spoilerish hint these title can serve occasionally. Since we need to respect the folks who take their spoilers very seriously in anime-only threads like the weekly episode discussion thread, this thread isn't a bad idea to put further strangle hold on spoilers.

To be on the topic myself, I see a Konohamaru episodes in the midst of it. Egad! I guess I can start working on my hate-post....
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 22:25   Link #10
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Suffice to say I wasn't bothered by Konohamaru appearing in the manga, and I might just link you to my post in the manga thread after you're done watching it, monir.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 22:27   Link #11
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Suffice to say I wasn't bothered by Konohamaru appearing in the manga, and I might just link you to my post in the manga thread after you're done watching it, monir.
Can I read it now?
Old 2010-04-25, 22:34   Link #12
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

It's uh... very spoilerish?
Old 2010-04-25, 22:36   Link #13
james0246

^And your signature isn't ?

This isn't an anime-only thread, so presumably some spoilers are allowed. So spoil Monir's appetite for the upcoming pimptastic Konohamaru "Bitches" Sarutobi event.
Old 2010-04-25, 22:37   Link #14
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
It's uh... very spoilerish?
Okay... revising my pre-determined attitude toward Konohamaru. I was going to give him a chance anyway just because he can do a very good emulation of sexy-no-jutsu.

edit: I've turned off my signature feature a long time ago. It takes forever to load the page.
Old 2010-04-25, 22:50   Link #15
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Found it, this stuff is so OLD.

Not very spoilerish at all actually! I've kept it spoiler friendly :P

My signature isn't v.spoilerish!
Old 2010-04-25, 23:35   Link #16
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Very nice read Frenchie! I pretty much in agreement with your sentiment in regards to Naruto's story-telling. I guess I should wait on the hate-post till I watch the Konohamaru episode for the sake of fair assessment.
Old 2010-04-26, 04:24   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^I offered to create an Anime-only version of this type of thread, where anime fans could discuss the implications of episode titles, but I had no takers...

Whatever the case, neshru did exactly as he/she is supposed to: neshru found a pre-existing thread .

Remember, if anyone feels that I have treated their ideas callously, please feel free to contact a moderator to ask if they can create the thread. Trust me, my feelings will not be hurt .
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
As diplomatic as ever James. And I won't also have it that your feelings are toyed with in any manner. There there James... He can't help it. I agree that the thread is pretty pointless, but at least it keeps the episode discussion threads from blatant spoilerish hint these title can serve occasionally. Since we need to respect the folks who take their spoilers very seriously in anime-only threads like the weekly episode discussion thread, this thread isn't a bad idea to put further strangle hold on spoilers.

To be on the topic myself, I see a Konohamaru episodes in the midst of it. Egad! I guess I can start working on my hate-post....
Oooeeee auwchie... i felt that monir.... that's quite sinister of you... making me the bad guy eh?? Just cuz some of us are not entirely good doesn't mean Mr. Johnny 5 is like them...

ANBU are present to preserve the justice... so... that's what we did. Me and the ones in the shadow.. that answer was the best "neutral" answer we could've given.. ... remember... whenever your last breath has been taken... we'll take care of it... and we will remember you monir
Old 2010-04-26, 04:27   Link #18
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I agree that the thread is pretty pointless
If the thread is really pointless and no one cares, it will just die down like every other thread. I thought people might be interested in the titles for the upcoming episodes.

Quote:
Found it, this stuff is so OLD.

Not very spoilerish at all actually! I've kept it spoiler friendly :P

My signature isn't v.spoilerish!
You can link to just the single post instead of the entire thread you know
Old 2010-05-05, 17:15   Link #19
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

But the Konohamaru ep isn't gonna be just straight bull$hit is it? I'm thinking he's gonna save someone in a fit of bizarre courage because he thinks about his gramps at the penultimate moment, then Pain 2.4 or whomever is gonna try to tear him a new one before he's saved by some other BIG NAME...

I'm trying to force myself to believe this, so be gentle...
Old 2010-05-05, 19:29   Link #20
james0246

^No, the Konohamaru episode will be cool (I disliked the scene in the manga, but it really grew on me). Probably even better than the Kakashi episode(s)...

Tags
upcoming episodes