AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-16, 11:15   Link #241
ZODDGUTS

Nozomi just ain't worth it with all the drama she keeps bringing, Haruka would be a better choice. Kouta deserves someone that won't play/screw him over.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:24   Link #242
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Nozomi just ain't worth it with all the drama she keeps bringing, Haruka would be a better choice. Kouta deserves someone that won't screw him over.
The only fault I can actually see is her not telling Kouta about Kanau, the rest as the audience, can actually sympathize with. But troublesome is correct since it has been a 10 year separation with drama lol which isn’t likely to be mended within a few chapters. If the author decides to take this route it would need a few volumes.

However I do wish the author would explore this perspective more with Kanau as a child rather waiting for her to grow up. This is usually the case with young children wanting their biological parents to be together.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:31   Link #243
REEPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
lol, why must you so evil

Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2011-02-16, 11:31   Link #244
ZODDGUTS

I would really hate it if she comes back and says to Kouta "lol sorry about not telling your kid but hey whatever what's done is done. Oh and I'm taking my kid back". Seriously there better be a better explanation for her actions, she also pulled this BS moved on the other guy. Only explanation I can think of is that it something mess up happened to her or with her original parents when she was a kid before she went to the orphanage, that cause her not willing to commit with any guy even when pregnant and not tell them about it, but prefers to stay alone with her kids.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:37   Link #245
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEPER View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for reply:

Quote:
I would really hate it if she comes back and says to Kouta "lol sorry about not telling your kid but hey whatever what's done is done. Oh and I'm taking my kid back". Seriously there better be a better explanation for her actions, she also pulled this BS moved on the other guy. Only explanation I can think of is that it something mess up happened to her or with her original parents when she was a kid before she went to the orphanage, that cause her not willing to commit with any guy even when pregnant and not tell them about it, but prefers to stay alone with her kids.
We would need to speculate on the paternity of the children, Well Tsukamu isn't a spoiler since he was mention last chapter but I always wondering that growing up from an orphanage meant that she is likely to adopt children rather conceive one of her own instead.

But yea we all want answer, although she was terrorised by Takarou's family which is quite understandable if she didn't want to contact him about it. Kouta is a case of youth acting irrational which would be my best conclusion; she did however tell Nitta about everything which meant she did seek help but was somewhat ashamed to see Kouta. I am praying for a deeper meaning myself but I don't resent Nozomi as such.

EDIT 2

Last edited by Nemuru; 2011-02-16 at 11:51.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:37   Link #246
REEPER

Quote:
Other speculation aside, the overall feeling I get(given the way this information was sprung on them and the way Nozomi is handling the situation) is that neither Kouta nor Doctorman are either of those children's parents.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:49   Link #247
Nemuru

Quote:
Other speculation aside, the overall feeling I get(given the way this information was sprung on them and the way Nozomi is handling the situation) is that neither Kouta nor Doctorman are either of those children's parents.
Lol, I'm fine with that somewhat as long as it doesn't evolve into a Clearasil☆Shinra sensei plot with.... you know what. if that happen, that is when I be slashing my wrist and burning my manga collection
Old 2011-02-16, 11:57   Link #248
REEPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Lol, I'm fine with that somewhat as long as it doesn't evolve into a Clearasil☆Shinra sensei plot with.... you know what. if that happen, that is when I be slashing my wrist and burning my manga collection
Sadly I think that was the point of that subplot, I think it's going to repeat itself. I agree ultimately it would make the manga feel extremely contrived and somewhat empty, but that's the feel it has created as of late.
Old 2011-02-16, 12:13   Link #249
Nemuru

Quote:
Sadly I think that was the point of that subplot, I think it's going to repeat itself. I agree ultimately it would make the manga feel extremely contrived and somewhat empty, but that's the feel it has created as of late.
I have no issue regarding age difference in general. From the Landlady (I wonder why I called her the manager) perspective everything is understandable given how miserable (shit) her life was and with the only male involve acting somewhat as her guardian but more of less the important male figure in her eyes I wasn't shocked, surprise a little perhaps.

Kanau's circumstance is a bit different at least from what I've seen she has a lot of happy moments living with her mother (Nozomi) and her estrange papa (Kouta) and has enjoy her school life with the friends she has made. Extremely contrived would be the case but I don't see such an ending at least without some meaningful development for it to occur. Her current circumstance wouldn't allow it to happen in a natural course maybe a superficial one if the author’s decided on a whim perhaps.

Last edited by Nemuru; 2011-02-16 at 12:25.
Old 2011-02-16, 14:26   Link #250
Mutant God

I hope somewhere in this manga Kouta gives everyone the finger for messing with his head cause some of this stuff is really messed up
Old 2011-02-17, 08:17   Link #251
ShiroiRyu

No one show the best double pages of this chapter ? XD
I need to show it ?

Spoiler for last chapter:
Old 2011-05-17, 21:16   Link #252
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 58:
Old 2011-05-17, 21:40   Link #253
Shadow5YA

Wow, Nozomi. Wow.
Old 2011-05-17, 21:51   Link #254
ZODDGUTS

She's a bigger manipulating bitch than I thought. @_@

Hopefully HarukaXKouta happens now. Dude deserves a happy non troll ending, for all the shit he has gone through.
Old 2011-05-17, 21:57   Link #255
solomon

HOOOOOOOLLLLYYYYYY MACKERAL!!!

Not even Vin Scully himself could have called that ball from left field...damn.
Old 2011-05-17, 21:59   Link #256
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Holy shit what a reveal.

Stop fucking with the main character already, shit.

First the manager, now his child's mother?

Give him a damn break already.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Old 2011-05-17, 22:04   Link #257
oDin01

I already knew almost all the characters in this manga was f-ed up but this one took the cake. Not much to say other than I'm hoping there is some type of conclusion when the manga ends and a happy ending of course but I'm not sure about that.
Old 2011-05-17, 22:54   Link #258
Divini
Senpai!

WHOA what a mood whiplash. I always thought Nozomi was abnormal, but she's more broken in the head than I thought!

I seriously doubt Kanau and Tsukamu will be happy when they wake up...
Old 2011-05-18, 00:01   Link #259
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
She's a bigger manipulating bitch than I thought. @_@

Hopefully HarukaXKouta happens now. Dude deserves a happy non troll ending, for all the shit he has gone through.
I hope so too... but man Nozomi is one messed up bitch. She needs to be in a mental institute.
Old 2011-05-18, 00:29   Link #260
KLGChaos
The Shermain

There's no real way to defend Nozomi now and say she was doing things out of the kindness of her heart for her kids. She's just a messed up psycho. Really hated this chapter and the author's clown costume for Kouta. He probably thinks it's funny or something in his twisted view of things. Either that or he's a huge self-loathed who takes his anger out on his characters. Glad the Tae thing made me thick-skinned to the author's ridiculous plot lines and idiotic characters.