AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-04, 02:55   Link #41
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Why are you grinding for treasure slimes
enhancing armor cost lots of money
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 04:35   Link #42
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Runic Forest? It's Amurent Forestlands, and then I forget the name but the free zone. Just a warning but make sure you have pierce or can get a lot of units to hit it fast because the thing has 99 Con and 99 Res and it has a habit of escaping the battle after the first turn.
thx its just as u said finally it appear btw does instance death effect on bowling ball work on it?
Old 2012-03-04, 04:57   Link #43
Truepower

What can I get fish scales from? Tried Bagre, never dropped.
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 06:03   Link #44
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truepower View Post
I think I got a ton of those in the mission under the lake where you lose hp/sp/fs every turn.

The ero in this game feels a little out of place and awkward. Suina's seem a little out of character and Wil pretty much had a 3some with the crayl/crayanne in front of everyone... end up holding ctrl to skip past them.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 06:14   Link #45
doujin

Quote:
fish scale is not from those bagre but actually from serpent Mitorunt habitat:lake shisetika or yuma lake
Old 2012-03-04, 06:19   Link #46
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Is Will going to get any armor choices, or should I just upgrade "Will's clothes"?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 06:30   Link #47
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
To the wise guy who gave me neg rep and a bitchy comment about the lack of information about this game. I did not open this thread. I originally posted a comment about this game in General Eroge Impressions & Discussion thread and the fallowing posts concerning this were all wrapped up together and made into a new thread. Blame the moderator, not me...

Last edited by Crimrui; 2012-03-04 at 09:14.
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 06:40   Link #48
doujin

this game kinda remind me of recettear with all the gathering materials making item and selling.
Old 2012-03-04, 06:43   Link #49
Truepower

Thanks for the help. Do you guys also know where can you get a Ramius stone for the necklace?
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 07:05   Link #50
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Is Will going to get any armor choices, or should I just upgrade "Will's clothes"?
Wil gets a clothes upgrade at the start of chapter 7.

Quote:
Thanks for the help. Do you guys also know where can you get a Ramius stone for the necklace?
You get 2 for ranking up from chapter 5 to 6.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 07:08   Link #51
Falick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I got my bronze key receipt when my (knowledge?) is high enough for it to appear under alchemy. Now I just need my silver key...
Oh thanks, I was wondering how in the hell I was supposed to get those keys.

Anyone happen to know if there's a place to find a lot of Good Wood? I'd need to find 60 to complete the quest in chapter 3, and I don't think that's possible in only 10 days. Am I missing something?

edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by betazor View Post
any one know how to enter yuela story ?, iam at chapter 4 (taking flight ), and still not close to yuela ( i notice that every character u close to the name of the chapter will be different) any one can help me >.<
The Yuela flag happens in chapter 2. You get a scene and a choice; if you choose "I want to be more than friends" then you're locked into her path.
Falick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 07:18   Link #52
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falick View Post
Oh thanks, I was wondering how in the hell I was supposed to get those keys.

Anyone happen to know if there's a place to find a lot of Good Wood? I'd need to find 60 to complete the quest in chapter 3, and I don't think that's possible in only 10 days. Am I missing something?

edit

The Yuela flag happens in chapter 2. You get a scene and a choice; if you choose "I want to be more than friends" then you're locked into her path.
try get the wood before getting the quest u can make them 2 reg = 1good
Old 2012-03-04, 08:14   Link #53
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Chars @ lv30:
Serawi get the projectile defense skill, making her a breastly tank vs enemy rangers. Esp useful at the Ruins where you get stones for the alter: as you get teleported (1 unit per turn) right into a room with 4-5 Kankuris that packs quite a bit of omni damage per blast.

Yuela becomes a lot better at what she does with Evasive II+Sword Flash AND Flurry I, as her sword attacks often hit 3 times per turn and flurry procs quite often. Have seen it proc twice resulting in 5 attacks in 1 turn... She once again took over the vanguard role from Melodianna.

Wil became more of a tank in my game with his 98 hp. Lack of damage spells (beside weapon inheritance) and my Wil doesn't have that strong of a str score. This was "fixed" when I got a troll hammer from the 100 trolls I killed on crayanne's quest with the pervail skill (+str+con at low HP).

Emelita is tbh, quite useless. I have trouble using her AoE and so far she only has range 2 spells, which is lacking compared to Suina and Uya's 3 - plus, Suina gets a bowling ball and Uya can actually evade attacks... Managed to squeeze some use from her by using her prismatic cloth with holy staff which gives a new no-FF AoE and +5 cons ring.

Did I mention the bowling ball is 100% amazing?

The japanese Wiki @ http://www44.atwiki.jp/kamidori/ makes the game easier with its maps and tells you where to gather certain stuff. Google translate does a decent enough jobs.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-04 at 08:25.
Old 2012-03-04, 09:26   Link #54
doujin

Quote:
Chars @ lv30:
Serawi get the projectile defense skill, making her a breastly tank vs enemy rangers. Esp useful at the Ruins where you get stones for the alter: as you get teleported (1 unit per turn) right into a room with 4-5 Kankuris that packs quite a bit of omni damage per blast.

Yuela becomes a lot better at what she does with Evasive II+Sword Flash AND Flurry I, as her sword attacks often hit 3 times per turn and flurry procs quite often. Have seen it proc twice resulting in 5 attacks in 1 turn... She once again took over the vanguard role from Melodianna.

Wil became more of a tank in my game with his 98 hp. Lack of damage spells (beside weapon inheritance) and my Wil doesn't have that strong of a str score. This was "fixed" when I got a troll hammer from the 100 trolls I killed on crayanne's quest with the pervail skill (+str+con at low HP).

Emelita is tbh, quite useless. I have trouble using her AoE and so far she only has range 2 spells, which is lacking compared to Suina and Uya's 3 - plus, Suina gets a bowling ball and Uya can actually evade attacks... Managed to squeeze some use from her by using her prismatic cloth with holy staff which gives a new no-FF AoE and +5 cons ring.

Did I mention the bowling ball is 100% amazing?

The japanese Wiki @ http://www44.atwiki.jp/kamidori/ makes the game easier with its maps and tells you where to gather certain stuff. Google translate does a decent enough jobs.
dagger there are some item that mutate when craft into stronger weapon is there anyway to tell which item is capable of that change?
Old 2012-03-04, 09:57   Link #55
Falick

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
try get the wood before getting the quest u can make them 2 reg = 1good
Yeah, that's what I should have done.

I did find a place where you can harvest Good Wood, though: Lake Passage in Yuma Lake. Good to farm before picking up the quest.
Falick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 10:24   Link #56
betazor

well that strange then ......... i choose that part but still not in yuela route.... and end up in emelita route .... why??? i dont knoww......
betazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 10:47   Link #57
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
dagger there are some item that mutate when craft into stronger weapon is there anyway to tell which item is capable of that change?
According to the translator's forum:
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
Spoiler for for size:
Old 2012-03-04, 11:46   Link #58
doujin

Quote:
According to the translator's forum:
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
Spoiler for for size:
thx lol all the bow turn into morph bow
Old 2012-03-04, 13:28   Link #59
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

@Ch7:
Save before going to the manor during the chapter. It automatically triggers a major angel battle.

Playing a macro game isn't really working out and I solved it with a 6 pool all in...
As my stock of potions are low, people would start dying if I am to play the defensive. So I just sent 1/2 of my group deep into their front to snipe the target.

Got to here in turn 4* with a swift proc with both Wil and Serawi, made the mission somewhat trivial.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-04 at 13:41.
Old 2012-03-04, 13:44   Link #60
Xacual

Quote:

My Yuela at the moment has Prevail 3 which sadly limits the other skills I can give her since it's such a CP hog. I just stick with Focus and Flurry 1 since they're both cheap.

I've found Crayl and Crayanne's combo skill with Crayl having flurry 3 to be ridiculous, I one shotted the dragon at the fire shrine with it, 250 hp. Actually to be honest all the combo skills I've used so far are ridiculous.

Emelitta's benefit is that her magic is all Omni so it's not limited by anything. None of the other casters have an Omni spell that I've seen so far, well Suina got a point blank one after she fused with her sister.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully