AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 14 21.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 37.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 17.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-13, 12:50   Link #241
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
I just find it very hypocritical to oust them with the convenient excuse that they're "different" or "monsters" when they found out compared to when they were basically coexisting uniformly before the reveal.
Humans are hypocritical to a certain degree. The vast amount of wars and reasoning for those wars are skewed between unreasonable and somewhat, maybe, possibly reasonable and those are mostly independence wars.
Old 2013-12-13, 12:53   Link #242
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Kamitsuki are now known as Class 7 dangerous lifeform, their base is Module 77 and the future nickname for the pilots is Golden 7. Maybe the whole Golden 7 equal 7 Valvraves thing we speculated is wrong all along? Perhaps they are called Golden 7 due to the golden part of their Valvrave and pilot suit along with them being from Module 77?
Old 2013-12-13, 13:06   Link #243
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Well, this isn't exactly what happened in the episode, but L-Elf being blown away by the Rune barrier is close enough I guess (though Haruto didn't do it intentionally... )
L-Elf had stopped fighting at that point.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-13, 13:13   Link #244
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Kamitsuki are now known as Class 7 dangerous lifeform, their base is Module 77 and the future nickname for the pilots is Golden 7. Maybe the whole Golden 7 equal 7 Valvraves thing we speculated is wrong all along? Perhaps they are called Golden 7 due to the golden part of their Valvrave and pilot suit along with them being from Module 77?
That was a thought that I too had posted earlier, however, I have a feeling that we might have our seven, considering L-elf and A-drei. I'm doubting that L-elf is going to let A-drei go all "penance by sacrificing myself" on him, and so I'm sure A-drei will join their side.
X-eins been dragging his feet with that earring. He has yet to have unsealed it's contents after two episodes. Since A-drei gets turned in as a traitor, I can't see Cain having him executed. A-drei will probably join H-neun, wherever the heck he is.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-13, 14:03   Link #245
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Strangely enough, that line pissed me off more than anything she did last week. I was actually stick up for Shoko, and then she says some crap like that? And she's the PM? The Prime Minister of what? You're country is gone, you twat!

I mean, of course Thunder and Akira aren't human. Was that not established last week when you saw Haruto and Saki that the pilots aren't human anymore? So stop with the bullcrap! Akira looked so hurt. And Takumi-sensei, stop sticking up for her!

I'm a little worried about Raizou with that "protect Shoko" line. Why does every pilot have to give their lives for her? Haruto gave up his humanity, Akira risked her life to save her, Kyuma actually died in the process of saving her, and now Raizou might be putting himself in danger too?!

I mean, come on. Just let the girl bear her own multitude of deathflags guys...
She frustrated me this episode, I'm not gonna lie. Although, I am glad she didn't go straight into regret mode. It's fitting that she found out that she was ultimately the reason that Haruto resigned his humanity. Go ahead and let the tears out girl.

But the part that really got to me was that she wasn't willing to let them onto the ship! At least she said she was grateful for what Kyuuma did. As for Takumi, I get he's trying to keep the peace and trying to get Raizo to see things from Shoko's perspective but come on now. He could have at least tried to get Shoko to see things from the pilots' perspective as well.

As for Raizo, I hope he doesn't just get killed off. Still kinda funny that he loses another arm in the upcoming episode. I swear I've seen Gunpla that have better joints than VVV III
Old 2013-12-13, 15:37   Link #246
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
As for Raizo, I hope he doesn't just get killed off. Still kinda funny that he loses another arm in the upcoming episode. I swear I've seen Gunpla that have better joints than VVV III
Maybe Gundam's Kirara got her hands on his Valvrave at some point in time.....
Spoiler for image (spoiler for Gundam BF ep 4, I guess):
Old 2013-12-13, 15:51   Link #247
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Maybe Gundam's Kirara got her hands on his Valvrave at some point in time.....
Spoiler for image (spoiler for Gundam BF ep 4, I guess):
Haven't started watching Build Fighters yet, but I've heard it's pretty good. That evil face though
Old 2013-12-13, 16:17   Link #248
username31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
That was a thought that I too had posted earlier, however, I have a feeling that we might have our seven, considering L-elf and A-drei. I'm doubting that L-elf is going to let A-drei go all "penance by sacrificing myself" on him, and so I'm sure A-drei will join their side.
X-eins been dragging his feet with that earring. He has yet to have unsealed it's contents after two episodes. Since A-drei gets turned in as a traitor, I can't see Cain having him executed. A-drei will probably join H-neun, wherever the heck he is.
if you notice in the end of this episode the Dorrsia pilots spot Haruto and Saki as 7 dangerous lifeform and L-elf as derserter that mean he isn't the part of that level 7 dangerous lifeform maybe also not part of golden 7 if the golden 7 mean level 7 dangerous lifeform with golden valvrave...i don't think A-drei will join their side, because he has no reason to do that and he said to X-eins at the end this is punishment not betrayal, he seem to be someone that loyal to his comrade and country and many mecha anime i watch there are always one of that soldier that know he is in wrong side but never switch side because his loyalty to his comrade and country...he may defect if X-ein and Q-vier also do so, if they are not he won't...
if A-drei will join a side that will be the royalist (Krim) but if royalist will not involve in L-elf and Haruto's plan then he may not involve with them anymore...

Last edited by username31; 2013-12-13 at 17:00.
Old 2013-12-13, 16:30   Link #249
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

TBH X-Eins had too many flags at this point not to switch. And Q-Vier seems like the type to say "GBye bitches it's no fun alone here." and switch when everyone else eventually do. He doesn't seem to care much for Drossia or foot soldiers but he does express panic, concern or bitterness when something happens with his team before changing it to mania. I don't think he'd have any reason to stick around with everyone else gone.

And A-Drei obviously prioritizes Eruerufu if it comes down to them or him but feels to guilty to face him right now and cares about others as well? Not that I wouldn't prefer him jumping in the cockpit with Saki and going Gbye bitches as well but he's too goody good shoes for this sinful earth.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:11   Link #250
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^Idk, Q-Vier seems awfully attached to the "death to traitors" slogan. Then again, that death to traitors is probably his way of coping with his teammates defection. [In this case, I think its safe to call them his brothers, after all, it looks like he's been with them since his formative years]

You could be right that he'll switch over for no apparent reason or he could do so but be conflicted over the matter. He'll have to choose between the "death to traitors" slogan he loves so much or become a traitor himself.

---------------------------------
Oh yea, come on you guys. Still in denial? X & A are definitely gonna defect, A-Drei technically already did & it looks like X is gonna get his spotlight next week.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:24   Link #251
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
^Idk, Q-Vier seems awfully attached to the "death to traitors" slogan. Then again, that death to traitors is probably his way of coping with his teammates defection. [In this case, I think its safe to call them his brothers, after all, it looks like he's been with them since his formative years]

You could be right that he'll switch over for no apparent reason or he could do so but be conflicted over the matter. He'll have to choose between the "death to traitors" slogan he loves so much or become a traitor himself.

---------------------------------
Oh yea, come on you guys. Still in denial? X & A are definitely gonna defect, A-Drei technically already did & it looks like X is gonna get his spotlight next week.
It'll be a bishie hit-squad reunion on the module. It's just that punishment line from A-Drei gave me a bad vibe. But when Haruto and L-Elf reveal the truth to the world that would give A & X an opening to get out of dodge during the chaos.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:28   Link #252
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
It'll be a bishie hit-squad reunion on the module. It's just that punishment line from A-Drei gave me a bad vibe. But when Haruto and L-Elf reveal the truth to the world that would give A & X an opening to get out of dodge during the chaos.
Or join the royalist in overthrowing the current government , New JIOR is destroyed and the whole world is against the Kamitsuki so I don't see them having the benefit of joining a weaker side. Even if Kamitsuki exposed the Magius, they still are fighting in the future which mean human x Kamitsuki coexisting not happening even after 2 centuries. A-drei still want to change Dorssia from inside, if he join the Kamitsuki he won't be able to do that.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:32   Link #253
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Yeah. It probably is a coping mechanism. And not like he isn't conditioned to be a cold blooded murderer and much younger than his teammates. And even when trying to kill the traitors he focuses less on the traitor aspect and more on "yay fight" part. If it comes to Drossia vs. his remaining teammates I can see him going "fuck this shit whatever" and casually defecting. I mean. He never displayed any kind of care or loyalty for anyone sans his teammates, not even Cain. And even the bloodthirsty, having-so-much-fun shick cracks sometimes. Much often this season so yea. Tho he'd probably be the token evil teammate in that case.

Edit: And hmm. I don't think A-Drei can change Drossia from inside at this point considering he just defected so it might come to joining Eruerufu where his loyalties apparently lie. Then rest of the boy band would lean towards that direction as well.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:33   Link #254
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Or join the royalist in overthrowing the current government , New JIOR is destroyed and the whole world is against the Kamitsuki I don't see him having the benefit of joining a weaker side. Even if Kamitsuki exposed the Magius, they still are fighting in the future which mean human x Kamitsuki coexisting not happening even after 2 centuries.
Rome wasn't built in a day Now we don't know much progress has been made in the future but if they gained empire status then some things must have gone their way.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:42   Link #255
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Rome wasn't built in a day Now we don't know much progress has been made in the future but if they gained empire status then some things must have gone their way.
We know that because we are the audience, X-eins is the smart-type, if he calculate then he would know that he will be turning traitor to the whole world if he sided with the Kamitsuki. The character in the anime however know that the odds are all against the Kamitsuki now. Also why would the recording make them go defect to the Kamitsuki anywhere? In there, there isn't any crucial info the Magius, in fact the word "Magius" wasn't even mentioned through out the struggle H-neun had with Cain. There no "We are alien from the space", no "we control the human from the shadow", none of the importance facts other than one dude say he want the intellect body of X-eins. This will only make A-drei and H-neun suspicious of Cain. The exposing part will be done by Haruto and L-elf, not them.

Quote:
Haruto & L-Elf will make the accusations on the global stage. X-Eins has the evidence to back it up. If X-Eins doesn't use that himself, then it has to make it's way into Haruto and L-Elf's possession. Cause they don't need X or A necessarily. Just that evidence saved on H-Neun's earring.
I changed my post

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-12-13 at 18:01.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:46   Link #256
username31

even if X & A defect...there is no reason for both to join Jiorians side because they don't have goal they can achieve if they join Jiorian side, for what?
Old 2013-12-13, 17:46   Link #257
NeutralZero

No matter how many times we watch/rewatch this ep esp during Shouko's short screen time, we still cant help but to hate her... her crying won't help... can't pity that girl anymore...
Really don't care anymore about shipping since its more likely that Haruto will end up with L11
yet he's always going Shouko this Shouko that yet the first thing that comes to his mind was Saki and not Shouko... first in 13 and now in 22...
A3's lines kinda sound ominous... a certified death flag...
Regarding Pino getting hungry, how come Haruto hasn't displayed his usual vampiric antics?
Old 2013-12-13, 17:50   Link #258
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
We know that because we are the audience, X-eins is the smart-type, if he calculated then he would know that he will be turning traitor to the whole world if he sided with the Kamitsuki. The character in the anime however know that the odds are all aginst them now. Alternatively if they do defected I think the scenario will be A-drei and X-eins find out about the recording, they go straight to Cain for a talk, one will die to allow another to escape. So yeah, I don't expected both will survived to defected only one will.
Haruto & L-Elf will make the accusations on the global stage. X-Eins has the evidence to back it up. If X-Eins doesn't use that himself, then it has to make it's way into Haruto and L-Elf's possession. Cause they don't need X or A necessarily. Just that evidence saved on H-Neun's earring.
Old 2013-12-13, 18:02   Link #259
Thess

Quote:
Or join the royalist in overthrowing the current government , New JIOR is destroyed and the whole world is against the Kamitsuki so I don't see them having the benefit of joining a weaker side. Even if Kamitsuki exposed the Magius, they still are fighting in the future which mean human x Kamitsuki coexisting not happening even after 2 centuries. A-drei still want to change Dorssia from inside, if he join the Kamitsuki he won't be able to do that.
L-Elf and the Kamitsuki need evidence to expose the Magius which is not so casually in X-eins' hands (they are stretching this decision because it's a deal breaker, imo). A-drei wants to follow L-Elf right now, he changed his view. He wants to believe in his revolution and is punishing himself for being so blind. Maybe with his push, X-eins will take the final choice and L-Elf's side gets guaranteed recordings which implicates even the Fuhrer of Dorssia.

Don't forget why A-drei wants to rebel: he saw the super power bullying small countries as vile and Dorssia was originally a block that defended the weaker of the most powerful countries of ARUS. Right now, L-Elf's and his allies are being cornered by corrupted powerhouses. That's exactly what he's against. In his own pride and his own hurt, he lost the sight of his own ideals. He's extremely... idealistic and we know he doesn't buy on the monster propaganda. I doubt Haruto or L-Elf's vision of a world would include this type of bullying and A-drei doesn't mind kamitsuki, so their interests are the same, if their priorities are slightly different.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-13, 18:08   Link #260
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
L-Elf and the Kamitsuki needs evidence to expose the Magius which is in X-eins' hands. A-drei wants to follow L-Elf right now, he changed his view. He wants to believe in his revolution and is punishing himself for being so blind. Maybe with his push, X-eins will take the final choice and L-Elf's side gets guaranteed recordings which implicates even the Fuhrer of Dorssia.
But that "evidence" isn't that much of a evidence when none of the importance facts of Magius are recorded , but it will make A-drei and X-eins the next H-neun though also just maybe if they're lucky, they are H-neun without the dying part .