AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-18, 01:44   Link #41
Joshk

What would just ruin it for me would have to be if the BUG KID DIED. Come on the Bug kid owns all those techniques and pure genius he got so cool. Ofcourse if Naruto died that would ruin the entire show um kill the show heh. That about it and well if all the girls all of a suddend died lol that would most likely end the show. lol
Joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 03:21   Link #42
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
What would really ruin Naruto for me, if they started dating?
And wind up making the whole Naruto series into a shoujo, and making it really cheesy.
(*Eww~~~*)
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 17:59   Link #43
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
I agree with RYE CAGE! (Power chord!)

This arc, I thought was going to be really cool, and on the surface it is...you have the Genin/new Chuunin doing their thing, growing more powerful, and powering up.

Then you have them, getting beaten on, having their development essentially mean nothing, and them either sacrificing themselves, or being saved by the Sledgehammer of Plot and showing themselves to not only be weaker than the Sound nins, but also manage to be far weaker than their rival genin.

(Seriously, could ANYONE in the manga besides Kimi live through Desert Avalanche/Desert Requiem?)

It's like, "Look we're totally awesome...oh no, we suck again. Why did we bother coming out here? Oh yeah, to kill off some of us..."

Yeah i agree with this, they got whooped up, which was unexpected, even after they learned new techiniques. The appearance of the sound appearing was REALLY cool, and unexpected, esp them pulling off new unseen techniques that owned these stronger foes.

It was a nice twist if you look at it like that. The anime is draggin right now, but the manga is stepping up to the plate. After this arc in the manga i think it would bring it up a notch, and make it even more interesting though if they did a small time warp. It will give the anime a refreshing change, as most of us are seeing its growing stagnant.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 20:40   Link #44
Bane

1. If Neji died. He has waaay too much potential as a character to kill him off now.
2. If Naruto beats Sasuke, brings him back to the Leaf Village, and he has a sudden change of heart and is good again.
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 22:16   Link #45
HoboGod
Necromancer

i'd say that i'm tempted to stop watching if the writers of Naruto don't make a public apology for writing this current arc. it was good up until the choji fight, then it went downhill... they need to get off their lazy asses and stop reusing shitty and predictable plot. I personally don't see any way this arc could end to save it... i just hope they end it soon and apologize to their fans for releasing chapters that obviously suck.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 22:21   Link #46
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I second that, Hobo-sama.
The Chouji fight was great, and sad. Then everything went downhill.
I would rather Naruto be released every 2 weeks with really good chapters..
than have it every single week with crap. Kishimoto must be really stressed.
It's easiest to just use flashback no jutsu, then to actually draw a whole new chapter.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 22:32   Link #47
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The show will be ruined when Sakura-chan would finally say, "put your back into it with more vigor" to Sasuke-kun
Spoiler:
and go after Lee the Pimp.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 03:03   Link #48
evil_edea

The only realistic things that would ruin Naruto enough fo me that I'd stop reading/watching it are:

1) If it turns into DBZ-type-crap.
2) If it turns into shoujo-type-crap.
3) If Sakura does nothing the whole series and ends up happy.
4) If Lee dies.
5) If Sasuke stops being a lonely butt and falls in love with a girl.

Last edited by evil_edea; 2004-06-21 at 21:43.
evil_edea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 04:49   Link #49
Domasai
_=_Mada Mada Dane_=_

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda
What would have to happen currently in the manga to make you so disgusted with it that you would have to stop reading it? something like
Spoiler:
just a worse case senario.
What would it take for me to lose interest in Naruto completely? If the series became like Dragonball Z and became all about the pursuit of power when the greatest method for growing more powerful is through experience - i.e., experience from missions, interacting with a variety of other people, etc. That's my opinion though. I currently hate this whole Sasuke vs. Naruto "Who's the Strongest?" crap and would like it to stop and get back to the ninja missions like in the Zabuza / Haku story arc.
Domasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 04:55   Link #50
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
1. Neji dies, he has too much potential to be great.
2. It turns out that Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura become the new Sannin......which I predict will happen.
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 16:20   Link #51
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Three things that would ruin Naruto:

1. If Itachi and Sasuke grew closer towards being a family. This would be great, but what would suck is that Itachi died saving Sasuke's life during this process.

2. If Naruto became smarter. Being smart is okay but what would suck is if he was REALLY smart to the point of not being able to laugh at his DUH moments anymore.

3. If Orochimaru is the FINAL OF FINAL bosses. This whole Orochimaru character is starting to get a wee bit boring. KILL THIS GUY OFF ALREADY. This guy is turning into a regular Team Rocket.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 20:04   Link #52
from_the_sand
gomu gomu

Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
1. Neji dies, he has too much potential to be great.
2. It turns out that Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura become the new Sannin......which I predict will happen.
its predictably.. ohhh... idummo... maybe cause kishimoto has been hinting at it for like practically the whole series?

what ruins any anime is when you see ten-13 year olds going "hey dude did you read the new chapter of naerooto? i love hack oo! and sasOOke!"
from_the_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 18:00   Link #53
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

if they start focusing on naruto 24/7 like it was in the beginning... yeah hes main character but that guy is so annoying especially in th ef first part. oh and i hope pein somehow doesnt die either even though he sorta has to.... sasuke haters are gonna say the manga is already ruined...../yawn
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 18:09   Link #54
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
it would be if either Naruto or Sasuke dies for me
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 18:12   Link #55
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

^I didn't hate Sasuke until he completely turned his back and sided with Madara. He truly is the idiot here.

Anyways no, what ruined the manga for me is when its name unofficially changed from "Naruto" to "Sasuke". Everything after the time-skip has been a farce when it comes to developing Naruto's character.

The training trip with Jiraiya amounting to little or nothing... my discontent started from there.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 18:16   Link #56
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

sharingan, they just keep adding powers to it and it is almost invincible now, i dont mind god like power but at least present as god all at once. idk what else can be added to sharigan anymore. sigh...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 18:35   Link #57
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
Anyways no, what ruined the manga for me is when its name unofficially changed from "Naruto" to "Sasuke". Everything after the time-skip has been a farce when it comes to developing Naruto's character.
lol and here we go, here comes the first hater. maybe its a farce just because he didnt develop the way you wanted him to.

Quote:
^I didn't hate Sasuke until he completely turned his back and sided with Madara. He truly is the idiot here.
lol an idiot is someone who talks crap about something they don't even know fully. but how is sasuke idiot? you think hes not gonna try and get at madara in the end? they're using each other wake up its pretty obvious(the foreshadowing ) if you set your hating aside for a sec... hater.
Old 2008-07-11, 22:04   Link #58
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
lol and here we go, here comes the first hater. maybe its a farce just because he didnt develop the way you wanted him to.
I'd choose hater any day instead of supporting Sasuke's actions. Even so, I'm not that blind person you make me out to be.

Quote:
lol an idiot is someone who talks crap about something they don't even know fully. but how is sasuke idiot? you think hes not gonna try and get at madara in the end? they're using each other wake up its pretty obvious(the foreshadowing ) if you set your hating aside for a sec... hater.
Yes I called Sasuke an idiot, are you implying I'm an idiot as well? Petty retort if you ask me.

I've no doubt that Sasuke will back stab Madara at some point for his own purposes of attaining power or for his own interests. Sasuke's been that way from day one... it's what he does in-between now and then is what worries me. We've seen him attempt to kill his closest friends, what else will he give to get what he wants.

In any case, how is anyone supposed to support someone who turns their back on their village and friends just to attain power. How am I supposed to support someone who defies the dying goal of a brother who's given all to protect him. By all means, Sasuke is supposed to be dead right now.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:22   Link #59
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
I've no doubt that Sasuke will back stab Madara at some point for his own purposes of attaining power or for his own interests. Sasuke's been that way from day one... it's what he does in-between now and then is what worries me. We've seen him attempt to kill his closest friends, what else will he give to get what he wants.

In any case, how is anyone supposed to support someone who turns their back on their village and friends just to attain power. How am I supposed to support someone who defies the dying goal of a brother who's given all to protect him. By all means, Sasuke is supposed to be dead right now.
He has fucked up ways about him but hes no idiot; quite the contrary as a matter of fact.
Old 2008-07-12, 00:42   Link #60
nines
I much prefer the 2d

For me if Lee shaves his eyebrows.....

mainly if naruto died