AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2011-09-18, 23:38   Link #81
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Moar kiss scenes on the sequel? :3

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4059.html

And also confirmed Sena, Kanako, and Shiro(or Kami)neko route?
Old 2011-09-18, 23:44   Link #82
Maugomale

Pics already? Could it be that the game is close to coming out?
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 23:49   Link #83
maplehurry

Hope the new pregnancy ending's with Kirino.
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 06:06   Link #84
zeko

i wonder if sena's rout is gonna be played as her brother or kyuske himself. anyway, should be interesting.
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 06:27   Link #85
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeko View Post
i wonder if sena's rout is gonna be played as her brother or kyuske himself. anyway, should be interesting.
I think the player will still controlling Kyousuke.
But I'm imagining on Sena's bad end, Kyousuke will end up with Kouhei

And that Kirino's kissing scene, wonder if it will be for adopted Kyousuke If route, or will be her main route...
Old 2011-10-10, 08:11   Link #86
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Eto...this may just be a rumour, but apparently...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Source: KmY if anyone else wants to check...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 08:45   Link #87
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Eto...this may just be a rumour, but apparently...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Source: KmY if anyone else wants to check...
Wow, that's...... rather risky move they made, IMO...
Spoiler for :

For Yamineko's one, it was Ruri's persona on Ayase route wasn't it?

And I wonder how they're gonna top Ayase's route (and ending) on the last game and make her route more interesting and fun.
Old 2011-10-10, 08:53   Link #88
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

sighs its a shame this game will never come out over here
Old 2011-10-10, 16:07   Link #89
B2-Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
sighs its a shame this game will never come out over here
*seconded sigh*

I'd be just happy enough if someone like Seanver graciously gives us play-by-play story summaries while he/she does the game.

Can't wait to see how they do Kanako 2.0.
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 04:05   Link #90
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Anyone have the complete save data for Ore no Imouto Maker EX Imouto to Koishiyou Portable?
The roulette system is a pain, I had enough of it after complete each heroine's finale 1/good ending and Minna no Natsuyasumi/harem ending, but I still want to see finale 2 & 3

Kirino's good ending on this extra is better than the actual game (except for the If route maybe)
Saori route was also funny with Kyousuke trying to make Saori more girly XD
Old 2011-10-11, 13:08   Link #91
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post
Maybe Kyousuke will erase Sena's homo fetish and she will 'inevitably' join his harem .
I hope they put more funny what-if routes too.
If that happened, Akagi would kill him. The siscon is strong in that one lol.

I wonder if the game will be an after story of routes from the current game or an expansion with new routes and characters. A Sena route is going to be interesting, I fell in love with her character and her inclusion in the game is what's going to make this more awesome.

It'll also be interesting for the game to take control of the heroines, so that we can see and analyze things from their prospective, and how they interact with the Kyousuke.

Last edited by Kirito; 2011-10-12 at 19:23. Reason: Please edit rather than double-posting
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 20:46   Link #92
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
If that happened, Akagi would would kill him. The siscon is strong in that one lol.
It could be one of main problem Kyousuke had to face on Sena route. I could imagine that there will be Kyousuke x Kouhei as Sena bad end, or maybe Kouhei makes his move to Kirino to take revenge to Kyosuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I wonder if the game will be an after story of routes from the current game or an expansion with new routes and characters. A Sena route is going to be interesting, I fell in love with her character and her inclusion in the game is what's going to make this more awesome.
I'm still thinking the sequel will take place after the volume 8 of the light novel, or maybe even volume 9 since it's only a short/side stories.

If it an after story from the current game, it has to pick one of the route/ending to be considered as a canon since the current game has many endings, and some take place in the future (such as Manami and Ayase). If they go this way, I'm thinking they will take Kirino route since she's the main heroine and her (true/happy)ending was an open ending one
Old 2011-10-19, 07:52   Link #93
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Anyone have the complete save data for Ore no Imouto Maker EX Imouto to Koishiyou Portable?
Mine's not complete, but I've got everyone's everything except the Minna no Natsuyasumi. I got bored. lol.

Mind trading?
roankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 22:55   Link #94
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
Mine's not complete, but I've got everyone's everything except the Minna no Natsuyasumi. I got bored. lol.
I find your stamina impressive even given that you got that far. I could barely make it through that game one due to those darn slots that drove me batty. I'd really like to see all the scenes... but the price to pay was just too high for me.

Here's to hoping that the next PSP game will come with a different sort of bonus game...
Old 2011-10-20, 06:31   Link #95
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I find your stamina impressive even given that you got that far. I could barely make it through that game one due to those darn slots that drove me batty. I'd really like to see all the scenes... but the price to pay was just too high for me.

Here's to hoping that the next PSP game will come with a different sort of bonus game...
Aw, not really.

I just cleared one route, then figured out that I could raise everybody's erm, stats, up to just before you trigger the third flag, so you could load from about 5 days before the time limit and get at least 3 heroine's 3 endings in one go.

But, yeah, that roulette was tiring. XD Hoping something different here, too.
roankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 23:44   Link #96
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Thanks again roankun for your save data, just saw the finale 2 and 3 of each heroines on Ore no Imouto Maker

Finale 2 basically the same for everyone, but the finale 3 for Saori, Manami, and Ayase were interesting. If I'm not mistaken, Saori was turn into fujoushi? The idea of Rental Sister service Manami explained that Kyousuke's parents hired so Kyousuke won't feel left alone on summer holiday was amusing XD
While Ayase's Finale 3 was veee~ry creepy with her yandere laugh, but she was the only one who get picture scene for the finale 3, looks like someone there played favorite too XD

Here's hoping for more interesting (and less annoying gameplay) bonus game for the sequel too
Old 2011-11-09, 05:54   Link #97
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just checked the official game site and Dengeki. There are some pictures for the 4 already known heroines based on previous news and scan (Kirino, Ruri as Shironeko, Kanako, and Sena), some CGs, and Kanako's Live 2D sprites. Here if you haven't seen them...
Spoiler for Pictures:

http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/412/412105/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/414/414175/

CMIIW, but from what I understand from the Dengeki article, on this sequel Kanako is the main heroine?
Are there only those 4 main routes/heroines now? I hope they will announce the release date and more heroines/characters soon...

Last edited by bakAnki; 2011-11-09 at 06:21.
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 07:07   Link #98
B2-Lancer

Quote:
Just checked the official game site and Dengeki. There are some pictures for the 4 already known heroines based on previous news and scan (Kirino, Ruri as Shironeko, Kanako, and Sena), some CGs, and Kanako's Live 2D sprites. Here if you haven't seen them...
Spoiler for Pictures:

http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/412/412105/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/414/414175/

CMIIW, but from what I understand from the Dengeki article, on this sequel Kanako is the main heroine?
Are there only those 4 main routes/heroines now? I hope they will announce the release date and more heroines/characters soon...
I'm pleased that Kanako(Meruru?)'s finally receiving the attention due a loli.
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 18:37   Link #99
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
All they're saying is that she's been "raised to the status of a main heroine" as opposed to just be a sub-character/sub-heroine. Basically "she has a full route this time". From the other information I'd seen, it seemed to imply that all the heroines from the previous game would have new content, while some characters would be elevated to get full routes on their own... so I'm actually not sure if this is a sequel, or if it's just a super-expanded version of the original game (with new content, new routes, etc.). I guess we'll see...
Old 2011-11-09, 20:30   Link #100
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
All they're saying is that she's been "raised to the status of a main heroine" as opposed to just be a sub-character/sub-heroine. Basically "she has a full route this time". From the other information I'd seen, it seemed to imply that all the heroines from the previous game would have new content, while some characters would be elevated to get full routes on their own... so I'm actually not sure if this is a sequel, or if it's just a super-expanded version of the original game (with new content, new routes, etc.). I guess we'll see...
Ah, I see.
Didn't think the possibility as expansion before. It's gonna be disappointing if they demote the other girls as sub-characters or this is only an expansion of the original game for me. Would prefer the other girls to get new story on their own personal route too

When I saw the official site and they only got those 4 girls on "Characters" page, I was also thinking that maybe they are the only girls whom have full routes, since those 4 are mostly new, one way or another. Sena is definitely new character, Kanako was not the main heroines before as she only got small part as Ayase's If end, and as for Ruri her 'shironeko' persona is new. And shouldn't Kyousuke information there too, he's the main character player will control after all, isn't he?