AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-21, 07:27   Link #61
shankss
CP10

while story coming close to swordsman of mist..if we drop kisame-zabuza-raiga out..what happened to other ones? can there be another akatsuki like criminal organization planning things around?

also that emo kid killed someone that even 4 tail-kyuubi naruto wasnt able to..so sasuke is ok in my book now,sooner or later they'll accept him back to konoha if he goes like this.
1-He killed Konoha's worst nightmare orochimaru.
2-Konoha dont like Itachi much so if sasuke kill him its a reason to forgive.

Still you know konoha's idiotic rules that lured white fang to his death..So if i was sasuke i'd never return that place.and thats not making me emo..because searching for power is not weakness..the truth of being emo lies in konoha, just how many useless ninja they will train?

ps: also i always wonder how can people call sasuke emo while "narutard's side" character always having a nice beat up from every villain, while drowning in his emotional inner world covered by flashbacks "youre meh friend dont kill meh!'" and "make meh hokage or i'll jump from hokage monument!"
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 07:46   Link #62
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
If you look at how Naruto is getting beaten up, having jutsu banned, and fighting solo more while Sasuke stays unscathed in battle, learns tons of jutsu, and is aquiring allies, Kishi may be making a play at renaming the series Sasuke: Emo Cronicles!!! hahaha
Yet another Sasuke chapter, hmmm...the little uchiha is getting a lot of story time ain't he , i'm surprise Naruto is even in this chapter and WOW Konohamaru doing a technique that's awesome!

I think this chapter of Sasuke Uchiha: Sharingan Chronicles will be very interesting.... can't wait to see what Suigetsu look like.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 08:35   Link #63
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
A spoiler script.

Spoiler for Chapter 347:
So Sasuke starts to get his own Sound Four together and we learn a little more about the Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist. Sounds like Suigetsu doesn't like Juugo and Karin. I am not sure who this women is that ends the chapter. I don't think it's Karin yet. Maybe the Blue Hair spying on Sasuke?
-Hmm, is that the actual chapter? Personally I don't really care if it is or not since they would just be getting Sasuke's frame-time out of the way. After all, the story has been moving on a rather "chaotic" pace lately but I digress. Now then, what will happen next.
Old 2007-03-21, 09:30   Link #64
rman0099
On my nut

Chaotic? There'd be more order if Kishi decided to allow monkeys to throw darts at a wall covered with charater names, settings, and plot devices and then write based on what people, places, and things the darts struck. I think he has either a) let the anime filler team write for him or b) actually took their advice to serve up as much fanservice as possible. Although I am slightly addicted to the chaos. It makes me wanna see how he'll beat up Naruto next
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 09:56   Link #65
yinstro

I find it funny that the guy thinks hes the man with the sword, i mean zabuza lost to kakashi already, and he felt that haku was better than him, and haku lost to 12 year old sasuke and naruto. Great sword uhhhh surreee

Interestingly, people dont seem to impressed with oro. maybe he really wasnt as great a ninja as people thought. Just a big scientist, tactician. If Kishi really develops this story better than he has the last few chapters it could be interesting to see and hear from some new potentially powerful ninjas.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:00   Link #66
gibits
Endless

Well i wanted a Sasuke arc and I got it. I still think Kishi could've handled Oro losing better and more consistant but I guess you can't patch all the kinks in a few chapter (but Kishi certainly can creat more).

Anyway, I'm sure Naruto will continue to train while Kishi tells about team Sasuke. Honestly do we need more chapters of Naruto training this and that? Let the viewers see Sasuke and how strong he is, then bring Naruto back and kick his ass.

The plot seems to be headed in that direction and I think Sasuke fans and Naruto fans alike will have a lot to look forward to.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:36   Link #67
majin_vegeta

I'm sorry, but could someone explain to me why Kishi is taking the action away from Naruto. He is just starting to get more powerful. Wouldn't it make sense to allow the readers to actually see how he's going to over come the really crappy hand he has been dealt. I think Jiraiya may have to make a return to the scene. On a side note, go Sausuke. I can't wait to see what he is really planning. Which will we get first, Naruto vs Sausuke, or Itachi vs Sausuke, or possibly another Naruto vs Itachi fight. It would be cool to see how the new and improved Naruto would match up against either of those oponents. Oh, is it me, or did anyone notice that people are never really sure when Naruto is using a Kagebunshin anymore. Has he really gotten that fast at throwing them out that even Kakashi can't really tell which one is Naruto/
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:37   Link #68
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Well Anyway, I'm sure Naruto will continue to train while Kishi tells about team Sasuke. Honestly do we need more chapters of Naruto training this and that? Let the viewers see Sasuke and how strong he is, then bring Naruto back and kick his ass.

This just came to me out of the blue so don't hurt me or anything but why would Sasuke wanna Naruto again? i just realize there's no point in those two ever fighting again.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:38   Link #69
Rahan

Spoiler:
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:43   Link #70
majin_vegeta

That's a good point. He is no longer under oro control, so I don't think they have a real reason to fight. But none the less, it would be great to see how well Naruto would match up against a cursed seal 2 Sausuke.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:46   Link #71
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
This just came to me out of the blue so don't hurt me or anything but why would Sasuke wanna Naruto again? i just realize there's no point in those two ever fighting again.
Usually, you don't ask the other guy if he wants to have the shit kicked out of him, so at worst Naruto will do without Sasuke's consent.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-03-21 at 13:56.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 12:49   Link #72
Deathwing
what do i know

well i honestly wanted to see more of sasuke (well to put it better i wanted to see anybody but Naruto) we have seen how naruto is doing for the past few chapters so it is nice to see another view point of the story to keep this from getting boring. Also naruto needs time to recover so this is a good time to do it.

Only problem i have with it so far is that oro and sasuke didn't have a better fight.

and on a different note i really don't see "the shocking truth" in this chapter (assuming DeDe's spoiler is correct)
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 12:52   Link #73
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Ugh...these spoilers can be very stupid sometimes.

I think I'm going to wait for the next chapter to actually come out before posting in these threads......
Old 2007-03-21, 13:25   Link #74
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Usually, you don't ask the other guy if he wants to have the shit kicked out of him, so at worst Naruto will do without Sasuke's consentment.
ROFL! They will fight again, because Sasuke is still walking the path of darkness and Naruto still has to save him spiritually. I don't think Naruto will ask Sasuke: "you wanna fight?" before engaging him.

Besides how lame would it be if Sasuke just became good again? It would be better if Naruto beat some sense into him.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 14:46   Link #75
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Kabuto then reluctantly prepares to defend himself, which I can see Kabuto doing because he's not a complete coward.
I've never said he was coward, on the contrary. Kabuto being a smart ninja can judge how strong the opponent is and will never do foolish things like challenging Sasuke. The one who is foolish enough to do such a thing is Naruto, and the only one who defended Naruto from certain death was Kishimoto
So what i said is that Kabuto is smart enough ( as opposed to for example Asuma and Kurenai who challenged Itachi and Kisame ) to know that attacking Sasuke would be not brave action but stupid action. Kabuto was brave enough to fight Tsunade, that's what i call brave because he was risking his life, but he had a plan and he knew that he had a chance of winning.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 14:55   Link #76
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Kishi can´t possibly steal Oro away from us in one chapter and kill off Kabuto in the next. That would take away two of the absolutely best characters he has created.

Considering Kabuto´s knowledge and how closely he worked with Orochimaru I´m sure there´s a way for Kishi to let him lurk in the shadows and find a way to help Orochimaru again and just be the pain in the ass he´s supposed to be.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 15:25   Link #77
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Kishi can´t possibly steal Oro away from us in one chapter and kill off Kabuto in the next. That would take away two of the absolutely best characters he has created.

Considering Kabuto´s knowledge and how closely he worked with Orochimaru I´m sure there´s a way for Kishi to let him lurk in the shadows and find a way to help Orochimaru again and just be the pain in the ass he´s supposed to be.
Yeah Kabuto shouldn't die yet(At least after the AL is revealed) Besides no one but Kishi knows what Kabuto is trying to do.

Dang I really want to know the secrets Kabuto hides and that red eye thing. You know... what if Kabuto was Madara in a genjutsu disguise.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 15:48   Link #78
aceofhertz

Didn't we..

Didn't we used to post spoilers and predicitions in the previous chapter's thread, leaving the actual story in it's own Thread? I miss those days
aceofhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 17:44   Link #79
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well like the other forums...i think we should have:

- A mere spoiler thread (before the raw/scanlation releases, based on spoilers)
- Thread based on the facts (after the raw/scanlation releases)

But then again....who am i to suggest such a thing?
Old 2007-03-21, 17:52   Link #80
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Yeah Kabuto shouldn't die yet(At least after the AL is revealed) Besides no one but Kishi knows what Kabuto is trying to do.

Dang I really want to know the secrets Kabuto hides and that red eye thing. You know... what if Kabuto was Madara in a genjutsu disguise.
I'm sure the bloodshot eyes were nothing more than Kishimoto implying that Kabuto's strength was far greater than was being implied.

He introduced him as a Genin who had failed the Chunnin exam several times, when in reality he was an elite Jounin class spy ninja and Orochimaru's right hand man.

That's why he was always regarded as "being on the same level as Kakashi".

That was a way to let us know his true abilities.

Kabuto may indeed have a hidden agenda which is always being suggested but so far Kishi has implied that he is more of a medical expert than a warrior.

I found his interaction with Sasuke to be amusing. Actually I always find it to be so.

Sasuke was the first to notice that there was more to Kabuto than he was letting on and I wanted to see his reaction to finding him with Orochimaru when he first went to the lair although they did not elaborate they just walked to Orochimaru as if they had no history together (Sasuke probably did not give a damn; or maybe because of the Konoha invasion he already knew?).

I liked how after defeating Orochimaru he said "Kabuto?" in an innocent way. Showing him the battle just to taunt him and then sparing him to leave him in shock was great.

Kabuto has always been a clever genius so if he does not do anything interesting within the next few chapters, in response to Sasuke defeating Oro then Kishi is seriously downplaying his part in the series.

The Kabuto we know would not take Oro's defeat sitting down and would react in a significant way.