AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-24, 16:32   Link #3061
Avvesione

That could be true. But he did have the power back then and was able to use his other arm for the Fifth Wave. But if he were to keep it a secret from anyone, he'd want to keep it a secret from Arclight. And knowing how devoted Aruka is to Arclight, I doubt he would've fired it near her. However, she was in the area, so I don't know how much she knows about Saten.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 16:57   Link #3062
Homura7

My guess is Saten used the Fifth Wave without activating the tattoo. Notice he didn't even torn his right bandage? This way, not even Aruka who was with him could notice the mark. Saten is very calculator.

Unlike that time, against Blade, Saten fired the Fifth Wave with the mark activated, increasing it's power.

So in short words, while slaughtering the Resistance, Saten fired the attack without the mark, while against Blade he activated it.

Plus, as Sekirei07 said, when Saten fired his attack, Aruka had her back turned.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 17:13   Link #3063
Homura7

By what I can see, Saten never activates the mark when he's around other Simeon members, as shown during the slaughtering of the Resistance.

On the other hand, when he's around Ishiyama he showns no problem torning apart one of his bandages and activating the tattoo. Considering how calculator Saten is, none of Simeon, not even Arclight must know about his secret, only Ishiyama, as he knew the fight would end soon.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 17:18   Link #3064
Avvesione

Wonder if Cruz saw the tattoo. He was looking out the hole in the wall (as was Ishiyama) when Saten activated the tattoo.
Old 2010-01-24, 21:11   Link #3065
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Wonder if Cruz saw the tattoo. He was looking out the hole in the wall (as was Ishiyama) when Saten activated the tattoo.
i doubt it, you never know though, i think he was focusing more on Blades condition after the blast. But i think he'll survive it, hes had worse
big_slick001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 22:49   Link #3066
Kefit

Chapter 51 is out:

http://pyupyu.wordpress.com/2010/01/...s-51-released/

Mio~~~~~~
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 22:55   Link #3067
shadowii

cool
Spoiler for slight translation error we had:
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 00:05   Link #3068
Avvesione

Yup, it's nice to see these things cleared up for us. And I've always liked the chemistry between Cruz and Mio. Glad to finally be able to read everything they're saying instead of using my limited knowledge to guess stuff.

Btw, Kefit, what's with the cake and ice cream thing at the end? I guess most of the time there'll be commentary at the end or random stuff like that lol?
Old 2010-01-25, 00:45   Link #3069
Sekirei07

wooo for fast releases!

Cruz is a bit of a loli if he feels that shy about seeing a little girl bathing
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 01:03   Link #3070
Avvesione

Was that the first time in the manga when a girl was naked? After all, we saw Cruz (in the flashback) and Arclight and Blade (during the AP when they were in the cylinders).
Old 2010-01-25, 02:39   Link #3071
Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
wooo for fast releases!

Cruz is a bit of a loli if he feels that shy about seeing a little girl bathing
Mio is probably only a bit younger than Cruz; she's only a few inches shorter than him, after all. So it makes sense that he would be shy about seeing her nude.

Quote:
Was that the first time in the manga when a girl was naked? After all, we saw Cruz (in the flashback) and Arclight and Blade (during the AP when they were in the cylinders).
It may well be. I tried racking my brain for nude or close to it girls earlier in the manga and came up blank. They sure do show up a lot from this point on though!
Old 2010-01-25, 10:17   Link #3072
Sekirei07

Hmm tech isnt Blade the youngest guy in the series?

I mean he is only really 10 years old in terms of how long he has been alive right. So is he really a lolicon?
Old 2010-01-25, 10:52   Link #3073
CommS007

Lolicon for comedic relief? =D
CommS007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 11:45   Link #3074
shadowii

Quote:
Hmm tech isnt Blade the youngest guy in the series?

I mean he is only really 10 years old in terms of how long he has been alive right. So is he really a lolicon?
he's sixteen at least and his body was that of a ten year old at birth

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-01-25 at 12:54.
Old 2010-01-25, 14:27   Link #3075
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I've always been a bit of a Crux x Mio shipper - they're great together.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 15:27   Link #3076
shadowii

^
1 i agree
2 needless 18 is out on certifiably insane
Old 2010-01-25, 16:03   Link #3077
Sekirei07

Back to most recent Needless, think Mio could come back from area below and get a surprise attack in on Ishiyama? Like he hand busts through the floor below and grabs his feet and either pulls him down or throws him down the hole?

Hmm maybe that is how Blade's group might just have a chance to win. If Mio and Blade can somehow force Ishiyama and Saten down the center of the floor and create a landslide of debris to fall on them and seal them off. They just might make it.

Since Saten and Ishiyama can't fly, that would be the best chance I would think, if I was Cruz that is.

^ I got that idea from Cruz having experience going down and knowing how dangerous it is down their. So I would think it would be ideal for them. Just take some luck and get em off guard and then chunk em in.

Btw, what happened to Mio's bunny? Is she not caring it anymore?
Old 2010-01-25, 16:10   Link #3078
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
realy bad Blade is 16 and he smokes :P

Btw did you guys read the 2nd last page with the profiles ch18, like i said earlier in the forums it might be that Imai is influenced by character popularity, and it seems to the note he wrote that thats true. If a character is popular enough they might recure. And in case of Mio i recon her popularity made her switch to Cruzes side?

About dropping debris on them well that old geezer is pretty fast and Mio didnt even touch him, as for Saten he could use his waves to clear away anything dropped on him.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 16:40   Link #3079
Sekirei07

That's why I think if Mio can get a suprise attack in like bursting through the floor and getting a hand on him she could throw him.

The main idea is for them to somehow get them to fall down that hole. That would buy them more than enough time for them to either escape or come up with some plan
Old 2010-01-25, 17:00   Link #3080
Kefit

Quote:
Back to most recent Needless, think Mio could come back from area below and get a surprise attack in on Ishiyama? Like he hand busts through the floor below and grabs his feet and either pulls him down or throws him down the hole?
Ishiyama seems pretty invincible right now. I don't think anyone has any chance against him regardless of tactics used unless Cruz comes up with a way to subtantially neutralize his power - and we don't even know what his power is yet!

That being said, Mio's been placed in the perfect position to make an unexpected but extremely timely appearance to accomplish something useful. I'm not sure how exactly this would play out, but it will probably occur after Ishiyama treats Cruz to an Eve flashback for a few chapters.

Last edited by Kefit; 2010-01-25 at 17:14.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen