AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 09:27   Link #2641
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Well to be with and have actual feelings for are two different things. I think he's in Yuki love love mode for quite awhile if not for good. I hate to see it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends one of those cliche going out with whoever, Risa, Cat Girl ect ect, but he won't be able to stop thinking about Yuki and sooner or later he'll dump the current and get back with Yuki type of things in the end...

Although she could throw us a curveball and blindside us with someone completely different. That would be nice. Shou is probably the highest ranking contender, because he did have feelings for her at one point in time and vice versa, but she's been AWOL for awhile now...

The sadist in me though would like to see Eri given it a shot just to piss off that douchebag Tetsuya...
He was in love mode with Shou as well. And in fact back when the backstab happened Shou was more liked than Yuki is right now... So if one suffered through that it would be much easier to suffer through loss of Yuki who is less favorite.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 12:05   Link #2642
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
He was in love mode with Shou as well. And in fact back when the backstab happened Shou was more liked than Yuki is right now... So if one suffered through that it would be much easier to suffer through loss of Yuki who is less favorite.
-1 point for Yuki?
The differences between Shou and Yuki is, Yuki has build a foundation with Seiji and Shou was the first girl he liked, but now that girl is Yuki. I don't believe Seiji can move on quickly enough. I'm assuming the author will trigger a time skip. Giving Seiji sometime to recovery and Yuki solving her problems.

Personally, I would hate it if Shou comes back and gets dump for Yuki. I hope Yuki/Seiji can become happy, but not necessary together later in life.
Old 2011-06-30, 12:39   Link #2643
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
How do you make up these statements? Where are the numbers to back such an assumption? You clearly just don't like Yuki yourself, you've been proclaiming this for ages now in this thread.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 12:56   Link #2644
EroKing

At this point he can end up in a relationship with either Mei, Risa, Eri, or even Shou for a while to be honest. But I'm gonna bet on Mei since she was the last girl that was introduced.
Old 2011-06-30, 13:03   Link #2645
Iron21

I really really want a good ending for Yuki and Utsumi but, the author is making it so hard to like Yuki at the moment here.

Seriously, how could you go from a kick ass great character from the one-shot, to a decent, good one in then beginning, to this pile of emotional drama crap we have today? It pisses me off so much.

I wonder if the author still has her blog up, I'm sure she would be catching hell from these past few chapters. The longer this drags on, the worst it's going to get, I don't know what goes on in this author head sometimes.

I just don't see Utsumi going after a rebound girl right away, like most of you want. Just for him to go out with her for 2 years, and really still be in love with another girl? Yes, I think the author writing is that bad right now.

Although Utsumi pretty much got shitted on here, I don't see him leaving her in the state that she's in right now.

The only way to get rid of Yuki "trauma," is to face the source of this trauma head on, Tooru. Oh, and seeing a therapist wouldn't hurt.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 14:59   Link #2646
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Now everyone is angry,including me,Because Yuki, has behaved badly...
I'm curious to see what will happen in the next chapters...
we have three girls,to make fall in love Utsumi..
and I want to see how the friends ,behave with Yuki...
especially Risa..
Old 2011-06-30, 15:07   Link #2647
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Now everyone is angry,including me,Because Yuki, has behaved badly...
I'm curious to see what will happen in the next chapters...
we have three girls,to make fall in love Utsumi..
and I want to see how the friends ,behave with Yuki...
especially Risa..
I would rather call it that she made the wrong decision w/o thinking of other possible routes, she thought breaking up with Utsumi would allow him to move on and find happiness.

I don't think the friends know about Yuki problems, they might try to fix things up and Utsumi gets mad at them generic thinking.

Risa... she gonna hound Utsumi again for sure.

I believe Shou gone for good, because if he enters the same college by chance, they would be in different clubs anyways.
Old 2011-06-30, 15:22   Link #2648
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Shou already graduated and left, she ain't coming back.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 16:00   Link #2649
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Shou already graduated and left, she ain't coming back.
Right~

What I meant, is even if later on Utsumi goes to the same college, they've different hobbies now, so the chances are more slim to interact. All depends on the author I guess.
Old 2011-06-30, 16:01   Link #2650
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
How do you make up these statements? Where are the numbers to back such an assumption? You clearly just don't like Yuki yourself, you've been proclaiming this for ages now in this thread.
You must have troubles in reading because last few pages are not Yuki favorable in this forum. And the same is repeating in other forums as well. The author is making it really hard to like Yuki.
Old 2011-06-30, 16:13   Link #2651
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Actually, I think that could be a favorable approach. Risa 'allowed' Yuki to stay with Utsu unimpeded after their conversation because she(Risa) believed that Yuki would make Utsu happy. When she sees/hears about what Yuki did, she will think Yuki is being selfish, not considering Utsu's feelings as she had. She would try to be the one to fill in the gap Yuki has left, as well as preventing Utsu from being hurt by her again. It could actually be interesting, even if the ultimate outcome will be Utsuyuki.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 17:16   Link #2652
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I would rather call it that she made the wrong decision w/o thinking of other possible routes, she thought breaking up with Utsumi would allow him to move on and find happiness.

I don't think the friends know about Yuki problems, they might try to fix things up and Utsumi gets mad at them generic thinking.

I believe Shou gone for good, because if he enters the same college by chance, they would be in different clubs anyways.
yes, probably when his friends ask him why the brek-up, Utsumi tell them a lie ...For cover Yuki .. maybe say it's his fault ...
But, i think,that blonde girl, a friend of Utsumi and Yuki .. (sorry, I forgot the name) will discuss with Yuki .. and help her....
I don't know, if in the end, her secret, will remain only between Yuki and Utsumi ...
she needs to talk, and get help, and a 'friend, would be the' perfect in this moment...
But we don't know, where the 'author will end...
Old 2011-06-30, 17:49   Link #2653
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
You must have troubles in reading because last few pages are not Yuki favorable in this forum. And the same is repeating in other forums as well. The author is making it really hard to like Yuki.
I know many people are pissed at Yuki right now but that's not the point, you just , not so cleverly, dogded my question.

You were claiming that Shou was more popular shortly after she lied to him than Yuki is now. So I assume you must have some evidence to back up such a statement - Did you make a list whith every negative comment from back then and now and gave them a value in terms of harshness?

I know a ship when I see it but this one doesn't even have hull.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 20:25   Link #2654
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
At this point he can end up in a relationship with either Mei, Risa, Eri, or even Shou for a while to be honest. But I'm gonna bet on Mei since she was the last girl that was introduced.
That would be awesome. Have the end girl be halves of the previous girls.
Old 2011-06-30, 20:48   Link #2655
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Mei reminds me of Shou so much, if she is the rebound girl, she would shrug off Utsumi attempted break-up for Yuki at the end. So I'm fine with this Shou doppelganger, but Shou needs more screen time :>
Old 2011-07-01, 02:29   Link #2656
Onibur
(ಠ_ಠ)

I feel sorry for Utsumi, I would'nt blame him if he turned gay.
Onibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 05:11   Link #2657
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I know many people are pissed at Yuki right now but that's not the point, you just , not so cleverly, dogded my question.

You were claiming that Shou was more popular shortly after she lied to him than Yuki is now. So I assume you must have some evidence to back up such a statement - Did you make a list whith every negative comment from back then and now and gave them a value in terms of harshness?

I know a ship when I see it but this one doesn't even have hull.
Actually the negative opinion towrds Yuki is the point. It is based from reaction. I mean when Shou did hers there were negative reactions but also still plenty of posters protecting her, much more than say compared to the last Yuki's screw up. The difference is pretty apparent. You can always go back to this or mangafox forums and read the reactions. You will see that the negativity around Shou that time was certainly less than around Yuki this time.
Old 2011-07-01, 05:22   Link #2658
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibur23 View Post
I feel sorry for Utsumi, I would'nt blame him if he turned gay.
No!!!!!!!!!! Utsumi need to' be' raped by Risa .. or the girl cat!..... Or threesome...just because He was always behaved well!!
Old 2011-07-01, 07:01   Link #2659
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
No!!!!!!!!!! Utsumi need to' be' raped by Risa .. or the girl cat!..... Or threesome...just because He was always behaved well!!
I'm leaning toward Risa as well. She certainly would be devoted and do not bash me again for this, but doesn't have nearly as much emotional baggage as Yuki, and nothing anyone can say can prove otherwise. She also chose the right guy for her first bf too, so I'm leaning toward her too. Eri wouldn't be bad either tbh but I would feel bad for the guy who plays baseball.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 13:12   Link #2660
Onibur
(ಠ_ಠ)

Though I doubt it will happen, I hope Utsumi's love for Yuki turns to hatred. I wanted to punch Yuki for her reasoning for breaking up and the mangaka for the last chapters.

Quote:
Ummmm even more reason for him to switch sexuality, yaoi ending get!!!!
Onibur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi