AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-13, 22:21   Link #1101
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey somethindarker,whom you think that will be the enemy of next vol?
and for you whom is stronger:sirzechs or ajuka?
No idea at the moment we'll have to wait and see, and for who is stronger power wise probably Sirzechs but technique wise Ajuka.
Old 2013-06-13, 23:03   Link #1102
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I agree, there is plenty of time for Ise to develop Great Red and Ophis power within him. Just not now, it is unstable the last thing anyone want is Ise to blow up like a Nuclear Bomb. For now, Ise just need to improve of what he has now. Ise mentioned that Crimson Queen isn't fully at the state where it is very powerful nor is is Triana Moves, after all he just got those moves just recently like a month or so. Those can be improve a lot. Vali, Sairaorg, and Kiba had the benefit of starting early with Vali having a great teacher, Sairaorg having the resources and the motivation when he was a child, and Kiba was force to train when he was young and then eventually had one of the best Swordsman in history as a teacher. I say this because Ise became powerful on his own with this own creativity.
True enough, I guess that there is a chance that Ise's Crimson Queen and Tirana mode, might be the ones who will get some improvement ... after all, Ise's Balance Breaker has improved due to his current body (in other words, the requirements necessary to activate it, have been considerably reduced) ... so a similar improvement might occur with his Crimson Queen and Tirana modes, provided that Ise takes his time to use them, in his training sessions - and considering who, his current sparing partners are, I doubt that they would, accidentally be killed, if Ise uses Tirana or CCQ while sparing with them.

And I also agree that Ise became powerful on his own, using his own creativity - it's precisely the reason why moves like, Dress Break and Bilingual have been born.

I also agree with you said about Vali, Sairaorg and Kiba, still, compared to them, I think that Ise's "development" pace is the highest - after all, he hasn't been even a Devil for a single year ... but that hasn't prevented him, from becoming one of the most powerful mid class Devils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Hopefully what I hope for Ise to improve on is his Devil attributes, and maybe Magic. Ise is a brawler, by now most beings in the Mythological world knows that so he needs to have more than his fist talking.
I definitely agree that Ise needs to improve something else, then his hand to hand combat ... after all, logically speaking, no one, would be, suicidal enough to fight, against someone, who is known to be pretty fearsome in close quarter combat - they will probably try to take him from a distance ... and I would say that just Ise's Tirana Bishop mode and the similar Bishop mode that Ise has in his Crimson Queen mode, is not accurate enough to be used in a drawn out distance range battle.
Old 2013-06-14, 11:55   Link #1103
WILD_LION

Hey!, I have been thinking about the Vampire situations, in this moments of the story, Valerie Tepes is a Dhampir(hybrids of Vampires and other species.), Head of the House of Tepes and leader of the Tepes Faction, a male-dominated Vampire faction(That Elmenhilde Galnstein said that in this moments Tepes Faction not respect the culture of vampires / She said it we dont know if is TRUE or False), but in the past she grew up, being locked inside the castle of the House of Tepes because she was consider a disgrace to the Culture of Vampires. We know that she possesses the Longinus Sephiroth Graal(improve vampire powers).

But one question is, How Valerie change her place from the Castle Prison to be the leader of the House of Tepes?

Maybe a villian vampire of Khaos find the power in her Longinus Sephiroth Graal?

Maybe a man vampire help her and is trying to change the culture of vampires, and she is now fall in love for him?

Maybe she is the villian who escaped and join Khaos to control the vampires with her Longinus Sephiroth Graal?

In this moment of the story i dont know who is the Correct Side of Vampires, because Griselda Quarta said things very bad about vampire culture.
Old 2013-06-14, 12:00   Link #1104
peinmaximus@

yes wild lion,you are right.we not know whom is good and whom is bad in this war,but I think that in the end of this arc the two vampire faction will make the peace between them.
the motive:ise.
and I still thinking that the main enemy of this arc,that will fight with ise,is one vampire of KB that is controling valerie.
Old 2013-06-14, 12:05   Link #1105
WILD_LION

About Issei power up, the author said that will be the Divine Dividing, and i think that in his training with Dulio G. and The Dog, he will improve in his True Crimson Dragon Emperor.
Old 2013-06-14, 12:20   Link #1106
peinmaximus@

hey guys,you think that ise too can win some vampire or magician powers in this arc?
Old 2013-06-14, 13:46   Link #1107
WILD_LION

Quote:
hey guys,you think that ise too can win some vampire or magician powers in this arc?
I am not so sure of that, I think that the Vampire blood is necessary for that, But maybe a new female admirer(seed of love) or future pretendant like Kunou:

1)Valerie Tepes
2)Elmenhilde Galnstein
3)Carmilla Princess
4)Other not mentioned until now????
etc..
Old 2013-06-14, 13:48   Link #1108
Somethindarker

Please direct those questions to the appropriate thread. This is the theory and speculation thread, try and stay on target please.
Old 2013-06-14, 13:57   Link #1109
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Please direct those questions to the appropriate thread. This is the theory and speculation thread, try and stay on target please.
Those questions clearly fall under the "speculation" topic of this thread. There is no clear answer, as the answer is not within the translated volumes. That's not what the Q&A thread is for.
Old 2013-06-14, 14:17   Link #1110
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Those questions clearly fall under the "speculation" topic of this thread. There is no clear answer, as the answer is not within the translated volumes. That's not what the Q&A thread is for.
I guess. To me they felt they belonged there. But yea could be my bad. Nevermind my post then.
Old 2013-06-14, 14:33   Link #1111
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,whom you think that is the main enemy of ise in this arc:some vampire of KB or euclid and grendel?
and whom you think that is more probalby for fall in love with ise:valerie,the leader of carmilla faction or ermenhilde?
Old 2013-06-14, 14:48   Link #1112
WILD_LION

Quote:
hey wild lion,whom you think that is the main enemy of ise in this arc:some vampire of KB or euclid and grendel?
and whom you think that is more probalby for fall in love with ise:valerie,the leader of carmilla faction or ermenhilde?
Well, to me, the main enemy of ise in this arc is Grendel, because issei is working with Ascalon aura to improve his armor as a Dragon Killer and will train with Dulio and The Dog, to improve his True Crimson Dragon Emperor.

And for me, i expect that will be the leader of carmilla faction(Pure Blood Vampire), this will help Issei to join the fractions, because Valerie is not member of royalty, compared with the Princess of Carmilla.
Old 2013-06-14, 15:55   Link #1113
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,you think that others noble vampire girls(besides valere,the leader of carmilla faction and ermenhilde)can appears?
and you think that other angel and fallen angel girls(besides akeno and irina) can fall for ise too?
Old 2013-06-14, 16:13   Link #1114
Chris38

Quote:
hey wild lion,you think that others noble vampire girls(besides valere,the leader of carmilla faction and ermenhilde)can appears?
and you think that other angel and fallen angel girls(besides akeno and irina) can fall for ise too?
I think that's unlikely, since more "main" characters == less screen time and development, for the characters that have already been introduced to us.

If some more vampire girls are going to appear ... in my opinion, they will only be minor characters that will disappear from the main story as soon as this arc ends (and might continue to appear in the side stories, if the author would actually, want to add a vampire girl to the list of Ise's "future" servants. )

The same can be said about more Angel and Fallen Angel characters ... considering that Ise has already an Angel and Fallen Angel in his harem, adding more of them, would simply cause Akeno and Irina to have less development - not to mention, I doubt that a just recently introduced character would be as interesting as Irina and Akeno, who already underwent some development.

And, having another Angel / Fallen Angel in the group ... would be just a repetition of most of the abilities that Akeno and Irina have.
Old 2013-06-14, 16:49   Link #1115
WILD_LION

Quote:
It is an interesting question, this is the current list:
Akeno Himejima(Devil/Fallen Angel Hybrid / Baraqiel(Vice Governor General) daughter)
Asia Argento(Devil Former Human / Twilight Healing)
Irina Shidou(Angel Former Human / Ace of Spades of Michael)
Koneko Toujou(Nekomata (Nekoshou / strong race)/Devil)
Ophis(Dragon God)
Ravel Phenex(Devil (Pure-Blooded) Princess)
Rias Gremory(Devil (Pure-Blooded) Princess)
Xenovia(Devil Former Human / Ex-Durandal User)

1 Fallen Angel
1 Angel Former Human
2 Pure Blood Devil Princess.
2 Devil Former Human
1 Nekomata Devil
1 Dragon God

Angel faction:1
Devil Fraction: 5
Fallen Angel Fraction: 1
Dragon Fraction: 1

But we must consider that Asia and Xenovia are believers in God of the Bible, so:
Angel faction:3
Devil Fraction: 3
Fallen Angel Fraction: 1

But Irina said that she can fall for Issei if he said, so:
Angel faction:2
Devil Fraction: 3
Fallen Angel Fraction: 2

For me, the actual harem is OK, for now the author said the he will begin to concentrate in the subheroines(Le Fay, Kuroka, Sona), and in the future Kunou and maybe Vampire.
Old 2013-06-14, 20:02   Link #1116
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
About Issei power up, the author said that will be the Divine Dividing, and i think that in his training with Dulio G. and The Dog, he will improve in his True Crimson Dragon Emperor.
I've been think that the author may be setting up Slash Dog to help Issei develop the Divine Dividing power he has. From what I have read he is strong enough to make Vali use his Juggernaut Drive. Slash Dog knowing and having experience fighting Vail, may have a plentiful amount knowledge about the Divine Dividing to help Issei develop that power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that's unlikely, since more "main" characters == less screen time and development, for the characters that have already been introduced to us.

If some more vampire girls are going to appear ... in my opinion, they will only be minor characters that will disappear from the main story as soon as this arc ends (and might continue to appear in the side stories, if the author would actually, want to add a vampire girl to the list of Ise's "future" servants. )

The same can be said about more Angel and Fallen Angel characters ... considering that Ise has already an Angel and Fallen Angel in his harem, adding more of them, would simply cause Akeno and Irina to have less development - not to mention, I doubt that a just recently introduced character would be as interesting as Irina and Akeno, who already underwent some development.

And, having another Angel / Fallen Angel in the group ... would be just a repetition of most of the abilities that Akeno and Irina have.
And doubt Akeno would be ok with another Fallen angel girl putting the moves on her Ise kun.
Old 2013-06-14, 20:53   Link #1117
peinmaximus@

hey reaper king,you know some powerful vampire of the myths that can be the main enemy of ise in this arc?
and you think that the leader of the magic faction of khaos brigade can fight with ise?maybe he/she is the possessor of the longinus.
Old 2013-06-14, 21:38   Link #1118
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
hey reaper king,you know some powerful vampire of the myths that can be the main enemy of ise in this arc?
and you think that the leader of the magic faction of khaos brigade can fight with ise?maybe he/she is the possessor of the longinus.
Powerful Vampires of Myths, you are really putting me in a tough situation. Here is a list of well known Vampires in folklore and mythology in Literature.

Abchanchu, the Blood Countess or Elizabeth Bathory, Cain, Able, Dracula, Carmilla, Francis Varney, Oneiza, Ruthven, Peter Plogojowitz, Arnold Paole, Lamia Korinthia, Geraldine, Alan Raby, Lestat de Lioncourt, Kurt Barlow, Robert Neville, Armand, Nosferatu, Louis, Clarimonde, and there is a lot more.

According to the list, yeah there are too many names so the possibility of a famous Vampire being an opponent for Ise is not far-fetch.

I doubt that there will be a Magician with a Longinus user, most of Longinus users have already been recorded by the Grigory thus they would have already stated so.
Old 2013-06-14, 22:39   Link #1119
Somethindarker

Quote:
It's not a matter of CAN they fall in love it's WILL they. The author said the main harem is pretty much done and for now he's not going to introduce another main girl, the way I figure Issei has the [Dragon Swag] so girls are all attracted to him subconsciously. Maybe the author will add Valerie as being another girl like Kunou who has a crush on him but doesn't come to Japan to join in on the fun, could be wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Very good point man, why add more characters that will just take up screen time from the established girls. Good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
And doubt Akeno would be ok with another Fallen angel girl putting the moves on her Ise kun.
LoL good point. All the girls serve as a foundation and proof that the 3 factions can co-exist peacefully. Even Shemhaza had to keep his Devil wife and fallen angel/devil child hidden from the world.

edit; Honestly for me harems aren't about the amount of girls a character can get, it's the quality. If you have 15+ people in the story all after the same thing it'll get repetitive and boring. From a writing standpoint right now there is room for maybe 1 more main girl to be added(Issei's future queen) comfortably the main factions have all already been represented in the harem;

Devil: Rias, Asia, Xenovia, Kiba, Ravel
Fallen Angel: Akeno
Angel: Irina
Youkai: Koneko, maybe Kunou
Asgard: Rossweisse
Vampie: Gasper

Since Issei is a dragon and the "son" of Great Red and Ophis there isn't much else to add without the story feeling overpopulated by too many characters.

Last edited by Somethindarker; 2013-06-14 at 22:49.
Old 2013-06-14, 22:42   Link #1120
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Uhm lets list them out

Devil Side: Boosted Gear "Issei", Regulus Nemea "Sairog Bael"
Fallen Angel Side: Canis Lykaon "Slash Dog"
Angel Side: Zenith Tempest "Dulio"
Khaos Brigade Heroes Faction: True Longinus "Cao Cao", Annihilation Maker "Leonardo", Dimension Lost "Georg"
Khaos Brigade Vali's Team: Divide Dividing "Vali Lucifer"
Vampire Tepes Faction: Sepiroth Grail "Valerie Tepes"

Majority of longinuses are in evil group I wonder what faction would hold the remaining Longinus
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life