AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-22, 11:21   Link #581
Ottocycle

Listen to 45-second samples of the tracks here.

I believe Track 12 "Kou" is what most of us are waiting for.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 17:39   Link #582
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Epic music man!

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 14:35   Link #583
Bern-san

When is the episode 0 DVD out?
Old 2012-02-26, 16:32   Link #584
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
When is the episode 0 DVD out?
In Japan, Un-Go 0 is due to release April 20. AFAIK, the US release date hasn't been set yet.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 12:25   Link #585
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Was able to listen to the music. Pretty awesome, especially "Light" and "Beautiful dreamer".

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2012-04-29, 16:49   Link #586
Sides

So I finally managed to watch episode 0, it was better than I expected. I have to say that watching it after the series isn't bad either, because how different the two are setup . The movie and the series feel like two different entities, but connected by the recurring characters, so watching one without the other doesn't really matter.
Kind of feel a bit sad, because it is now really over..
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 18:23   Link #587
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Just saw episode 0 and enjoyed it a lot.Answered quite a few questions and I finally know who some of these guys are in the ED.

Really like the way this was edited going back and forth between the two time periods.My favorite scene was when Inga was taking all those souls in the cave,that had quite an impact on me.

Sad to see this one go,especially after seeing this,I wasn't big on the show after a couple episodes but now I really like it.

Last edited by totoum; 2012-04-29 at 18:39.
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 03:33   Link #588
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Watched episode 0 and that closes the series now. But the manga's still out.

Old 2012-04-30, 09:55   Link #589
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I greatly enjoyed episode 0. It was different from the show (more action oriented) but equally good, if not even better. Knowing who the final villain of the series is, I couldn't help but go "Ah!" during some parts.
Old 2012-05-01, 02:00   Link #590
arson88

Shinjuuro has an interesting past.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
arson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 04:26   Link #591
wontaek

If you hear any Koreans ranting about EP 0 , blame it on the stupid newspaper writer who tried to twist a scene to attract some publicity and people who didn't bother to check the source material.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:38   Link #592
arson88

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
If you hear any Koreans ranting about EP 0 , blame it on the stupid newspaper writer who tried to twist a scene to attract some publicity and people who didn't bother to check the source material.

could u post or PM me a link, I am curious on how one newspaper article could cause any damage. I get anime info from the internet, and I have stopped reading newspaper long ago.
arson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 13:13   Link #593
wontaek

Quote:
Originally Posted by arson88 View Post
could u post or PM me a link, I am curious on how one newspaper article could cause any damage. I get anime info from the internet, and I have stopped reading newspaper long ago.
http://media.daum.net/society/others...73&cateid=1067

This is the Article ( written in Korean ) which caused this dispute. The original article at http://www.kmib.co.kr/news/nMain/index.asp has been removed for some reason.
Old 2012-05-01, 19:47   Link #594
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Spoiler for The plot on Episode 0:

Old 2012-11-23, 01:49   Link #595
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Just watched the series and movie, really liked it. Got way more than i was expecting.

Two things i found particularly interesting in Inga-ron:

a) So "Yuki Shinjurou" wasn't his real name, but a 2nd ID he got thanks to Rinroku. We never learn his original name....and neither the real him or what he was after. Which is the whole point, since the human heart isn't that simple, as Yuko pointed out.
Btw, i loved how Yuko turned out to seem fairly complex, even with the little screentime she had.

b) That very last scene after the credits - Rinroku looking at Shinjurou's picture, then trying to grasp Betennou's video in the monitor, and failing - gives me a new perspective that the whole series was about Rinroku using Shinjurou to find and take out Betennou, since she was a potential obstacle for his goals, and Shinjurou (plus Inga) would be the only one able to do it. It's like he gave birth to this guy named "Yuki Shinjurou" just for that end. Kind of a sad way to look at it...even if Shinjurou was probably aware of all that.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aikawa, bones, mizushima, noitamina