AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-04-13, 13:29   Link #4061
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unknown Ace View Post
I believe it was confirmed that the person that looks like Tieria isn't Tieria at all. Her name is Regene, by the way.
I don't believe anyone ever confirmed that Tieria and Regene are totally different characters though... Just that the person in the elevator was named Regene and that more about Tieria (probably including his/her GENDER ) will be revealed in the second season...
Old 2008-04-13, 19:05   Link #4062
gekido666

Really though, it was never confirmed that Regene was the one on the elevator. Only the rumours started that.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 19:07   Link #4063
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekido666 View Post
Really though, it was never confirmed that Regene was the one on the elevator. Only the rumours started that.
Nope it said that she was the one at the Elevator in that interview, that was translated a few pages ago.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 19:44   Link #4064
Elehayym

・最後にルイスと一緒に出てきたティエリア似の人物はティエリアではない。
字幕だと→ (リジェネ)ふっ。
スタッフロールには「リジェネ・レジェッタ」。
声優は「鋼の錬金術師」のエド役・朴さん。

The person similar to Tieria that appears with Louise at the end of the episode isn't Tieria.
The subtitles say -> (Regene)Umphf.
In the staff roll it's listed as Regene Regetta (sp?)
The voice actor is Park-san that did Ed in FMA.

This was from the Mizushima talk at TAF if I recall correctly
Elehayym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 20:44   Link #4065
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elehayym View Post
・最後にルイスと一緒に出てきたティエリア似の人物はティエリアではない。
字幕だと→ (リジェネ)ふっ。
スタッフロールには「リジェネ・レジェッタ」。
声優は「鋼の錬金術師」のエド役・朴さん。

The person similar to Tieria that appears with Louise at the end of the episode isn't Tieria.
The subtitles say -> (Regene)Umphf.
In the staff roll it's listed as Regene Regetta (sp?)
The voice actor is Park-san that did Ed in FMA.

This was from the Mizushima talk at TAF if I recall correctly
No it was from the writer reading the subtitles in the advanced showing of the last episode in the LAST STAGE event I believe. The writer was commenting that the subtitles said Regene instead of Tieria, and thus making the assumption that that person was not Tieria... Though yeah, it does confirm that the person in the elevator was named Regene, and Mizushima says the same in the Animedia interview this month.
Old 2008-04-14, 05:39   Link #4066
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
What elevator are you talking about? Space Elevator?
I didn't see any hint, that suggested, that they were in the elevator. It could have been any kind of building.
It was stated in one of the interviews that Regene and Louise were in an elevator & in Feddie uniforms.
Old 2008-04-14, 08:12   Link #4067
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Maybe they did "Quattro Bajeena/Alex Dino" maneuver with Tieria? Maybe Regene is his pseudonym to act undercover in Federation? Ali Al Sarshes had quite a few of them so why not our genderly ambiguous Meister
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 09:29   Link #4068
Elehayym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Maybe they did "Quattro Bajeena/Alex Dino" maneuver with Tieria? Maybe Regene is his pseudonym to act undercover in Federation? Ali Al Sarshes had quite a few of them so why not our genderly ambiguous Meister
I wouldn't see the reason to change his VA if it was Tieria on an undercover mission though :/ (Besides Kamiya seems to be confirmed to be working on season 2)
I still think that the theory that makes most sense until now is that Regene might be Tieria's double just like Ribbons and his harem all had doubles in the ending scenes ^^;
Elehayym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 03:11   Link #4069
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Speaking of iron-masks, I've always wondered what Char's mask was made out of. I thought it was some sort of metal.
GUNPLA!!!! Lol!
Old 2008-04-16, 07:00   Link #4070
Kamina-san

Can't wait for 2nd season
Old 2008-04-16, 23:16   Link #4071
dbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elehayym View Post
I wouldn't see the reason to change his VA if it was Tieria on an undercover mission though :/ (Besides Kamiya seems to be confirmed to be working on season 2)
I still think that the theory that makes most sense until now is that Regene might be Tieria's double just like Ribbons and his harem all had doubles in the ending scenes ^^;
well i have another theory: As known tieria isnt a normal meister/human he could be a a robot(as i assumed from the fact the way he describe himself and he can access verda data) and that he could of been brainwashed yet lost his memories? and then become another person.
dbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 03:26   Link #4072
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbj View Post
well i have another theory: As known tieria isnt a normal meister/human he could be a a robot(as i assumed from the fact the way he describe himself and he can access verda data) and that he could of been brainwashed yet lost his memories? and then become another person.
Considering that Graham was recovered by the UN, after the last encounter with Setsuna, same could be happend to Tieria, after he ditched the GN-Drive. If Tieria is a machine maybe he/she was fixed by the UN, who knows.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 03:53   Link #4073
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Considering that Graham was recovered by the UN, after the last encounter with Setsuna, same could be happend to Tieria, after he ditched the GN-Drive. If Tieria is a machine maybe he/she was fixed by the UN, who knows.
Actually, remember that according to Mizushima's interviews, Graham is dead.
Old 2008-04-17, 06:18   Link #4074
Shiro-Oh!
Previously Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
If Tieria is a machine maybe he/she was fixed by the UN, who knows.
That's a possibility. Considering that Tieria is indeed a cyborg, the UN, or whoever is responsible for salvaging his/her remains, could've altered his/her features. These features could include his/her physical looks, memory, and... uhh, gender. O_o Thus, resulting in a new look that we endlessly speculate as Regene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Actually, remember that according to Mizushima's interviews, Graham is dead.
Nah, Graham is alive. Mizushima is probably just being symbolic when he said that.
Shiro-Oh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 06:54   Link #4075
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro-Oh! View Post
Nah, Graham is alive. Mizushima is probably just being symbolic when he said that.
Indeed, it was obvious that the Graham at the start of episode 1 is not the same man he became at the end of the first half of the series. That's practically unavoidable though, as loyal soldiers with no personal agenda (what Graham used to be) makes boring characters in the long run.
Old 2008-04-17, 21:15   Link #4076
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

Yeah, he looks really pissed in the preview. So the old Graham is probably no more.
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 05:53   Link #4077
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Gundam 00 DVD Vol. 5 cover
From Amazon Japan.

frm gunota
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 10:00   Link #4078
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Sweet...too bad the Trinity is no more
Old 2008-04-18, 10:49   Link #4079
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

Johan-nii... T____T R.I.P ;o My fav part of that interview is "Marina is Setsuna's fated person". Even if it's not romantic, I liked hearing about it
Marina Ismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 11:08   Link #4080
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

After seeing the first 16 or 18 eps I had no more time to watch this show, till now.
Now I've got time but I fear the end of this show.(I saw the three new Gundams attacking the wedding and that one girl in the hospital with only one arm, don't remember her name.)

So it is a good end? (define: good .... hmmm anything else than the Code Geass End ... I really hate it .... or those three got what they deserve ... or the "good" main chars didn't die ... or happily ever after )
And please don't spoil to much.

Thx ^^
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers