AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-04, 19:36   Link #3821
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
  1. She ditched her little sister, turning her from a kind and caring girl into a distrustful brat who doesn't believe in anyone or anything until Kamito helps her
  2. She mentally scarred Fianna, disgracing her and causing her to lose everything
  3. She caused her kingdom to lose all fire for a year
  4. She wants to turn Kamito into a weapon to kill the Elemental Lords
  5. She stole Kamitos title as "Ren Ashbell", turning an object of admiration into one of fear
  6. Shes an arrogant manipulative bitch
  7. She's an idiot who partially awakened Kamito and promptly lost control of him, nearly loosing a second "Demon King" on the world
  8. She brainwashed her own sister
  9. She was hyped as extremely powerful, then Kamito used her for an impromptu punching bag. Twice. In a matter of minutes.

And my biggest complaint is that her big "plan", which involves using Kamito to kill the Elemental Lords, is flawed at it's core for several reasons. She cannot control him, even with a "darkness queen". Killing the elemental lords would send the world into chaos. And how the hell would Kamito win Five-to-One, anyway? Her entire motivation can be boiled down to a hissy fit, just lashing out without caring about the consequences.

At least that's my opinion.
Its funny because most of these are exactly like one of Naruto's most popular characters. ITACHI UCHIHA
She abandoned her sister because she didn't want her to be involved in her affairs she did that to Fianna for essentially the same reason.
The same fire lords that burned down an entire town for no obvious reason took away the fire cause somebody stood up to them.
As for the elemental lords Restia did the same thing.
She used the Ren Ashbell to lure Kamito out.
As for the arrogant bitch part you can argue Ellis, Rinslet and Claire were the same way with Kamito at first.
Losing control of Kamito well he is the darkness king controlling him aint easy so
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 19:41   Link #3822
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
could someone explain to me why you treat solomon and ren ashdoll as the same person?
one was the darkness elemental lord and the other was the demon king (human)...so i don't see the conection between both of them really...

edit: i would apreciate if someone could answer me kindly ^^
They are the same person, just different names for him. They haven't mentioned the name of the Dark Spirit King.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:47   Link #3823
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
They are the same person, just different names for him. They haven't mentioned the name of the Dark Spirit King.
It's Ren Ashdoll.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 19:47   Link #3824
nacer666

Actually,what kamito saw in rubia's eyes while fighting was an intense sense of commitment to her mission that nears despair.The true slut in the story is claire because(according to scarlet)she dreams of kamito whipping her.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 19:48   Link #3825
EvI

Quote:
but you see, one was contracted to a lot of spirits,...doesn't this makes him human?
the darkeness elemental lord ruled over all darkeness spirits...it's completely diferent!
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 19:50   Link #3826
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Actually,what kamito saw in rubia's eyes while fighting was an intense sense of commitment to her mission that nears despair.The true slut in the story is claire because(according to scarlet)she dreams of kamito whipping her.
everyone of the girls prolly does the same thing
Old 2013-03-04, 19:57   Link #3827
nacer666

I think it's pointless to argue about who or what Ashdoll or Solomon are since it is still not fully explained.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 20:02   Link #3828
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Its funny because most of these are exactly like one of Naruto's most popular characters. ITACHI UCHIHA
Yeah NO. Itachi acted on orders to prevent a war. Rubia acted on her own and damn near started one.

Quote:
She abandoned her sister because she didn't want her to be involved in her affairs she did that to Fianna for essentially the same reason.
I'd believe that... If she hadn't tried to kill Fianna immediately upon meeting her again and then Mind-Raping Clair into a puppet.

Quote:
The same fire lords that burned down an entire town for no obvious reason took away the fire cause somebody stood up to them.
Yes. The Elemental Lords are assholes and deserve to be deposed. However, Rubias plan involves bringing back a sixth being who was apparently much worse, in order to kill them. She's summoning Cthullu to kill Godzilla.

On a side note, what happens after? She just killed the five beings that govern all elemental spirits. Their subordinates could go out of control, the elements themselves could be disrupted, or she could start a war among spirits for the thrones.

Quote:
As for the elemental lords Restia did the same thing.
Yeah, and that went so well, too. Hell, Kamito himself admits it was a bad idea.

Quote:
She used the Ren Ashbell to lure Kamito out.
This part really bugs me. Why the hell didn't she just ask him. She had Restia, which would have gotten an instant yes; she wanted to fulfill Restia's wish, another instant yes condition; Kamito staying as himself while becoming a spirit king would give a benevolent replacement instead of the "trade Godzilla for Cthullu" thing.

Quote:
As for the arrogant bitch part you can argue Ellis, Rinslet and Claire were the same way with Kamito at first.
And everyone bashed them for it.

Quote:
Losing control of Kamito well he is the darkness king controlling him aint easy so
SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED!!! Her whole motivation was that she had no way to fight the Elemental Lords on her own. How the @*$&^@# hell did she expect to control something so bad even the Elemental Lords wouldn't tolerate?
Old 2013-03-04, 20:07   Link #3829
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I feel that we are being overzealous right now with the current discussion.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 20:15   Link #3830
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Yeah NO. Itachi acted on orders to prevent a war. Rubia acted on her own and damn near started one.

I'd believe that... If she hadn't tried to kill Fianna immediately upon meeting her again and then Mind-Raping Clair into a puppet.

Yes. The Elemental Lords are assholes and deserve to be deposed. However, Rubias plan involves bringing back a sixth being who was apparently much worse, in order to kill them. She's summoning Cthullu to kill Godzilla.

On a side note, what happens after? She just killed the five beings that govern all elemental spirits. Their subordinates could go out of control, the elements themselves could be disrupted, or she could start a war among spirits for the thrones.

Yeah, and that went so well, too. Hell, Kamito himself admits it was a bad idea.

This part really bugs me. Why the hell didn't she just ask him. She had Restia, which would have gotten an instant yes; she wanted to fulfill Restia's wish, another instant yes condition; Kamito staying as himself while becoming a spirit king would give a benevolent replacement instead of the "trade Godzilla for Cthullu" thing.

And everyone bashed them for it.

SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED!!! Her whole motivation was that she had no way to fight the Elemental Lords on her own. How the @*$&^@# hell did she expect to control something so bad even the Elemental Lords wouldn't tolerate?
She couldn't ask Kamito because she didn't know where he was.
She only attacked Fianna because fianna was persistent and before all that she rescued fianna from sorja Khan. If your gonna kill a monster bring a bigger monster. Itachi did kill his clan to prevent a war with the leaf but then afterwards joined an organization whose basic purpose is to destroy the ninja world as we know it.
@Reaper we are but then again good guy bad guy is really twisted in this situation
Old 2013-03-04, 20:18   Link #3831
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
could someone explain to me why you treat solomon and ren ashdoll as the same person?
one was the darkness elemental lord and the other was the demon king (human)...so i don't see the conection between both of them really...

edit: i would apreciate if someone could answer me kindly ^^
if world lore serve me right a Demon King in the Seirei tsukai world is the spiritual descendant of Ren Ashdoll who as of late has been portrayed as an Evil dominating being not necessarily the same person per-se but the same essence should Kamito be able to control his altered state then perhaps his second name will fulfill that role... its not something he should be proud of really but the envy of many men... you know Demon King of the Night...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 20:29   Link #3832
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
@Reaper we are but then again good guy bad guy is really twisted in this situation
Those five elemental lords are a bitch from what I've read so far. One mishap, they got angry, resulting in many shitty outcomes to humanity and no one would condemn them because they're god. I'd say kill them and find a new one who could really work with humanity or let there be FREEDOM for humanity.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 20:34   Link #3833
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
if world lore serve me right a Demon King in the Seirei tsukai world is the spiritual descendant of Ren Ashdoll who as of late has been portrayed as an Evil dominating being not necessarily the same person per-se but the same essence should Kamito be able to control his altered state then perhaps his second name will fulfill that role... its not something he should be proud of really but the envy of many men... you know Demon King of the Night...
thanks man you really helped me out
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 20:38   Link #3834
XFire
150% done

Quote:
She couldn't ask Kamito because she didn't know where he was.
Restia knew exactly where he was because of the contract. Restia was working with Rubia. Rubia knew where Kamito was

Quote:
She only attacked Fianna because fianna was persistent and before all that she rescued fianna from sorja Khan.
She "rescued" Fianna to prevent her teams disqualification, and tried to kill her as soon as that stopped being an issue.

Quote:
If your gonna kill a monster bring a bigger monster.
Not if that monster will survive and be even worse, you don't.

Quote:
Itachi did kill his clan to prevent a war with the leaf but then afterwards joined an organization whose basic purpose is to destroy the ninja world as we know it.
To keep an eye on them. He was restricting their movements as much as possible while trying to find out what Obito was planning.

Quote:
I'm just having fun because I like arguing. If I go overboard, someone point it out and I'll back off.
Old 2013-03-04, 20:52   Link #3835
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Restia knew exactly where he was because of the contract. Restia was working with Rubia. Rubia knew where Kamito was

She "rescued" Fianna to prevent her teams disqualification, and tried to kill her as soon as that stopped being an issue.

Not if that monster will survive and be even worse, you don't.

To keep an eye on them. He was restricting their movements as much as possible while trying to find out what Obito was planning.

I'm just having fun because I like arguing. If I go overboard, someone point it out and I'll back off.
Restia is on her team but isn't working with her that's pretty obvious considering she took nepenthes Lore on her own. We tont even know if the darkness king is really that bad. I'll be honest im not convinced Rubia cares about winning the blade dance that much I agree with the arguing though we're having fun and besides for the most part the forums are boring without debates
Old 2013-03-04, 20:58   Link #3836
Algester

Quote:
Restia is on her team but isn't working with her that's pretty obvious considering she took nepenthes Lore on her own. We tont even know if the darkness king is really that bad. I'll be honest im not convinced Rubia cares about winning the blade dance that much I agree with the arguing though we're having fun and besides for the most part the forums are boring without debates
do take note that each member of team inferno can act to their own accord as it was explicitly stated that no one gives each others orders unless its coming from the higher hierarchy of the group which seems to be a bunch of old geezers desperate for Kamito...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 21:31   Link #3837
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Those five elemental lords are a bitch from what I've read so far. One mishap, they got angry, resulting in many shitty outcomes to humanity and no one would condemn them because they're god. I'd say kill them and find a new one who could really work with humanity or let there be FREEDOM for humanity.
I still believe the 5 elemental lords are no worse, and in some case better than our current Earth religions.

For one, look at the Blade dance, the lords put in a rule demanding no one dies. As opposed to Aztec gods who tend to cut out the hearts of all the losers.

Screwing up rituals means get frozen in ice.

Screw up rituals in old testaments lead to your whole family dies.

Raging god here hurl fireballs from the sky but let the people mostly survive.

Raging god in the old testament order his followers to murder-rape-then salt the land.

Should I go on?
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 21:45   Link #3838
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Uh yeah, did that really happen? There are couple bunch of bullshit when talking about god's wrath, but there are also some which are true. Nevertheless, all those god's wrath that happened, according to my religion, was caused by the humankind that had done terrible deed.

However, what of Seirei elemental lords? What kind of mistakes that made them gone mad like raging kids when they didn't get what they wanted?

They're like, "WAAAHHH WHERE'S MY OFFERING YOU DAMN HUMAAANS" and then proceed to destroy everything because of one negligence. There's no way I would worship them if they act like that.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 21:48   Link #3839
shadow1296

it seems to me that team inferno don't want to work together at all, and the only reason the formed a team in the first place is because they all share a common goal and that is kamito

Rubia wants him to awaken so she can use him as a weapon

Restia wants him to awaken so she can be together with him and so he can fulfill her wish

Miur wants to be together with her adopted older brother again

lily honestly I don't know it was never explained what she was to him except that she was a former teammate, but I assume is either she had a crush on him or its the same as miur

and sjorn wanted his power
Old 2013-03-04, 22:02   Link #3840
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Restia is on her team but isn't working with her that's pretty obvious considering she took Nepenthes Lore on her own.
They were still allies. Restia acted on her own because she wants to awaken Kamito. Rubia wants to awaken the Darkness King. Which ties into my previous comments about her mental capabilities.

Quote:
don't even know if the darkness king is really that bad.
No, but in-universe everyone treats him like a monster. Meta-wise, we can tell he probably isn't (though partial awakening sent him on a psychotic rampage, so who knows) but to the rest of the world, Rubia is trying to awaken Ctullu (I like this comparison. Could you tell?)

Quote:
I'll be honest I'm not convinced Rubia cares about winning the blade dance that much
She isn't. Shes interested in turning Kamito into a weapon
Spoiler for spoiler: rant:

Quote:
I agree with the arguing though we're having fun and besides for the most part the forums are boring without debates
I guess that's true.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap