AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-22, 00:58   Link #1
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PSP)

the game have been out in japan for almost a week now, wonder when will ATLUS USA get it.

According to Famitsu, there are going to be a couple of new additions/improvements to the game:
Quote:
-Loading times will be greatly improved
-A fast-forward option will be included for event scenes, as requested by the users in the prequel
-On/Off Option to remember the memory of the cursor (possibly in menus)
-Option to change the speed of the battle, like “Speedy”, etc.
-There is a new scenario starring Tatsuya and featuring a woman with long black hair and a cat named Zula
-The player can change the color of the menus: white, red, blue, yellow, pink, and purple in that exact order, corresponding to Persona 1, Persona 2, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 3 Portable (female route) respectively while the purple scheme has no current parallel.
-Faster Auto Battle mode with shorter animations
Quote:
Satomi Tadashi (Scenario writer for the older Persona games) states that the new scenario will change everything the player knows about fighting Shadows and "won't be pretty", suggesting that it will be very dark.
New OP

Last edited by Kimidori; 2012-09-20 at 10:03.
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 11:26   Link #2
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
the game have been out in japan for almost a week now, wonder when will ATLUS USA get it.
There's still no information about it, isn't there? Then again, I still need to play the first part before getting to this game though.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 14:05   Link #3
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

I haven't bought Innocent Sin yet, but if Eternal Punishment gets localised (despite a localised PSX version already existing) it's all the more reason to pick both of them up!
Old 2012-05-22, 16:03   Link #4
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Good luck trying to find a copy of Innocent Sin if you haven't already bought it. Even though it's only been 9 months or so since it's release I doubt it'll still be easy to come by anymore.

I have no reason to doubt this will be getting localized, I just hope it does so before P4G.
Old 2012-05-22, 18:36   Link #5
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Video games plus still carries Innocent Sin with the soundtrack, if you're willing to pay a premium (50 bucks). Could get it cheaper somewhere else if you look around.

Which reminds me, I TOTALLY forgot that there's a europe collector's edition. Goddamit, I wanted that t-shirt....

As for this version, just keeping my fingers crossed that it makes to the west. I mean, sure, I have 2 copies of it already (1 of them sealed), but I just can't pass up the PSP version.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote