AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-26, 06:48   Link #1
mirramax

Nurse Angel Ririka SOS

Hello!

I love this manga series. It's a wonderful story line.

Ririka is an average student that can, in fact, transform into "Nurse Angel" by using a special nurse-like hat given to her by her senpai Kanou (who is, in fact, from another dimension/world connected to this one). Ririka's fellow classmate and neighbor is Seiya, who follows her and helps her as much as he can. Aside beating evil monsters, Ririka can heal people too (hence the name ^^ ). - from mangaudates.com

I'm looking for someone to help me translate this series. I already have vol 1 translated and looking for help on vol 2-4. Please send me a e-mail if anyone is interested! armarin00@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!!
Mirramax
Old 2008-03-26, 17:32   Link #2
Samatarou
Son of God
*Artist

I’ve never read any of the manga but I saw the anime and it was pretty good as magical girl stories go, sort of like a junior Sailor Moon. In fact some people thought it was better than Sailor Moon (it was certainly better than the first series I think, but not SMS). I liked Ririka’s dry humour, I don’t know if she’s the same in the manga.

Sorry I’m not in a position to help but I just thought I’d comment, NAR is something I feel a bit nostalgic about as it was one of the first anime I ever saw back in the pre-digisub days when there was nothing much available for download.

Close this thread, Open the nexT
Closed Thread