AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: What pairing do YOU want to see in My Otome?
Sergey/Nina 0 0%
Sergey/Arika 0 0%
Nina/Eristen 0 0%
Arika/Eristen 0 0%
Arika/Nina 1 100.00%
Natsuki/Shizuru 0 0%
Sergey/Natsuki 0 0%
Sergey/Shizuru 0 0%
Haruka/Yukino 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-12, 12:24   Link #1
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

Mai-Otome Romantic Relationships (Possible Spoilers)

Mod Edit:

I thought I'd fire up a separate thread for the one main issue (sans the always polemic and totally foxy Shizuru) that has risen up to consume some of the shows' fans. That is: Sergay x Arika. I’m hoping that a separate thread for this one issue will pull from some of what’s been written in the Episode 13 & 14 threads. I may actually move some of those posts here for further discussion.

I did, however, loosely title this thread to encompass all current love interest or future couplings (couples yet to pair up as the series unfolds) or "possible" couples (as with this whole Sergay x Arika scenario).

I realize that people have strong opinions about the whole "Sergay x Arika" possiblity, but please be civil to one another in this thread. Respect each other's opinions, present yourself in a mature fashion and try to stay away from inflammatory rhetoric.

-----------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnseiSong
Yeah, I thank him for that.... however, this "relationship" of their's it's about to make me stop watch the show....
I feel exactly the same... >.>

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-01-12 at 19:26.
Old 2006-01-12, 13:13   Link #2
Retsoor

>> [...] this "relationship" of their's it's about to make me stop watch the show....

Their relationship makes me watch the show with a fury unbeknownst to man.
Old 2006-01-12, 13:48   Link #3
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsoor
>> [...] this "relationship" of their's it's about to make me stop watch the show....

Their relationship makes me watch the show with a fury unbeknownst to man.
I still think that it is going to be one sided. Hopefully Sergey will be able to let her down easy.
Old 2006-01-12, 17:13   Link #4
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, Sergay DID get that 'glint' in his eye when his favorite informer told him about Arika's perdicament so I know those guys had some serious punishment coming to them. So I know that no one is hating on him because he went to go save Arika, who genuinely needed it (in her current state of mind, she was in no shape to fight back from the looks of everything). C'mon, she's had her life saved once already by Sergay, this time it might very well have been her virginity and thus, her qualification to be an Otome, that he saved, not to mention a bunch of trauma from going through such an ordeal. If she shouldn't have started liking him back in episode 10, is THIS a good enough reason for her to start liking him? C'mon, give the girl a break, please. If anyone else still disagrees, make a new thread and I'll 'discuss' it till kingdom come. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, I'm just exasperated a bit from all the 'Arika/Sergay hate' nonsense going around - they are not a couple so there IS no 'Arika/Sergay' technically - that's all fandom. Yes, I know that it's implied but that's ALL that it is - implied.

With all that has happened to her, everything's probably come crashing down on her shoulders - her grandma died, the true burden of being an Otome and the real risks involved, not to mention that she already HAS a contract with Mashiro means that her life is not really hers anymore. Her 'first love' which should be a good thing for most normal 14-15 year old girls, is now a real liability to not only her life, but to Mashiro's as well. And she's barely 15 years old - Takumi was very correct in his rebuttal of the Otome System - it sucks.

And what the hell Miya, making Yayoi feel bad like that...!! >< In class, no less. I'm kinda surprised that Arika, or anyone else, didn't stand up for her. For me, next to Erstin, Yayoi's also a 'no-touchy'. Please kick her out of Garderobe or something before hell breaks loose.
Old 2006-01-12, 17:13   Link #5
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiRukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnseiSong
Yeah, I thank him for that.... however, this "relationship" of their's it's about to make me stop watch the show....
Their relation ship is just making me feel all weird all of the time they show up also kinda disturbs me haha. die sergay!!!

Thanks mangalowres for the avatar ^^
Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-01-12, 17:54   Link #6
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35
Well, Sergay DID get that 'glint' in his eye when his favorite informer told him about Arika's perdicament so I know those guys had some serious punishment coming to them. So I know that no one is hating on him because he went to go save Arika, who genuinely needed it (in her current state of mind, she was in no shape to fight back from the looks of everything). C'mon, she's had her life saved once already by Sergay, this time it might very well have been her virginity and thus, her qualification to be an Otome, that he saved, not to mention a bunch of trauma from going through such an ordeal. If she shouldn't have started liking him back in episode 10, is THIS a good enough reason for her to start liking him?
I understand your views, but the fact it's completely stuctured and painfully contrived to be Sergay saving Arika with the pure aim of consolidating these feelings is what makes it 'void'. It's not being shown, it's being rammed down our throats. Which in itself is wrong as it forms it on a basic heroism trick - anyone would ''like'' a person who saved them from potential rape, but it's being used to pinion her current (and future) characterisation and what she percieves as ''love''. Out of all people to save her it would be Sergay, just because it has to be. Admittedly I'd overlook it completely if it didn't take up so much of the show - beyond it supplying 'just for the sake of it' all it does it have the protagonist serious, deep, emotional, angsty (oh and no doubt it will venture into Arika vs Nina, meh) It's horribly predictable - even if we admit Arika would have reasonable taste liking her Sergay, who I'm sure is a good knight in shining armour, it's still dull as dishwater to me. Maybe it's only me, but I couldn't care less about Arika's first-love predicament and the ''problems'' it raises because it's been expanded on so poorly by Sunrise - it's just melodrama, and bad melodrama at that.

I can't even say I dislike it - I don't care enough to dislike it. I'm disgruntled more that there are plenty of themes and characters I'd rather see expanded upon at episode 14, and they're not happening because Sunrise is travelling through cliche-town.

Quote:
I'm just exasperated a bit from all the 'Arika/Sergay hate' nonsense going around - they are not a couple so there IS no 'Arika/Sergay' technically - that's all fandom. Yes, I know that it's implied but that's ALL that it is - implied.
I don't believe for a second that Sergay will reciprocate the feelings 'properly' - and it probably will be temporary anyway. I'd still rather it never happened because it's the most banal part of the episode/s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX
The grandma explains to Sergey that the baby Rena put her jewel necklace around during the incident 14 years ago is the true princess.
So unless Rena was Queenie (and she wasn't) the baby with the jewel is not Rena's daughter. Maybe she was merely giving the necklace for the future protection of the Windbloom heir. If she wanted to pass on the gems then why not the Princess. God I dunno, it's not much of a helpful clue granny.
Old 2006-01-12, 18:02   Link #7
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
...I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, I'm just exasperated a bit from all the 'Arika/Sergay hate' nonsense going around - they are not a couple so there IS no 'Arika/Sergay' technically - that's all fandom. Yes, I know that it's implied but that's ALL that it is - implied.
Thank you! That really needed to be said. All this Arika/Sergay fandom angst got old weeks ago. I feel as though a lot of fans are really jumping ahead of themselves and fretting needlessly about little snippets that are probably misleading anyway (e.g. next episode previews, screencaps, etc.), when they could be enjoying the darn show instead. I'll be the first one to be floored if the whole Arika/Sergay thing actually goes anywhere, romantically speaking, but I don't think Sunrise pulled her crush out of their collective ass... it makes sense for her to like him in that way, and going through those kinds of unrequited feelings makes her character more balanced and more sympathetic, IMO.

I've always been impressed by the emotional side of the Mai franchise; the director & writers can be surprisingly nuanced when they want to be. They're not sitting in a back room somewhere going "loliconpedoSergaywheeomgpolarbear!1!!"

At least I don't think they are...
Old 2006-01-12, 18:29   Link #8
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Well, Sergay DID get that 'glint' in his eye when his favorite informer told him about Arika's perdicament so I know those guys had some serious punishment coming to them. So I know that no one is hating on him because he went to go save Arika, who genuinely needed it (in her current state of mind, she was in no shape to fight back from the looks of everything). C'mon, she's had her life saved once already by Sergay, this time it might very well have been her virginity and thus, her qualification to be an Otome, that he saved, not to mention a bunch of trauma from going through such an ordeal. If she shouldn't have started liking him back in episode 10, is THIS a good enough reason for her to start liking him? C'mon, give the girl a break, please. If anyone else still disagrees, make a new thread and I'll 'discuss' it till kingdom come. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, I'm just exasperated a bit from all the 'Arika/Sergay hate' nonsense going around - they are not a couple so there IS no 'Arika/Sergay' technically - that's all fandom. Yes, I know that it's implied but that's ALL that it is - implied.
Hm. It's not Sergey's fault if Arika's got a crush on him, so unless he actually does something improper, I have no beef with him.

As for Arika... Well, even if somehow the age difference (and Arika's jailbait status) doesn't matter in the MO world, I'd have to worry about how little she values people's dreams. She nearly took Nina's away for the sake of becoming an Otome, and yet she'd throw away her own chance at the first hormone rush? (Not to mention the tuition money involved...)

It irked me in the Akane/Kazu mess too. Akane must have worked very hard to become Pearl 1, was very close to achieving Meisterhood, and yet she casually advised Kazu to interfere. To destroy Akane's dream. Why? Because it satisfied her sense of romantism more?

I'm not saying Akane and Kazu took the wrong decision. But it's a decision that shouldn't be taken lightly, and Arika had no place butting in and taking sides like that when she barely knows them. As if somehow Akane's desire to become a Meister didn't matter.
Old 2006-01-12, 18:32   Link #9
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati
I understand your views, but the fact it's completely stuctured and painfully contrived to be Sergay saving Arika with the pure aim of consolidating these feelings is what makes it 'void'. It's not being shown, it's being rammed down our throats. Which in itself is wrong as it forms it on a basic heroism trick - anyone would ''like'' a person who saved them from potential rape, but it's being used to pinion her current (and future) characterisation and what she percieves as ''love''. Out of all people to save her it would be Sergay, just because it has to be. Admittedly I'd overlook it completely if it didn't take up so much of the show - beyond it supplying 'just for the sake of it' all it does it have the protagonist serious, deep, emotional, angsty (oh and no doubt it will venture into Arika vs Nina, meh) It's horribly predictable - even if we admit Arika would have reasonable taste liking her Sergay, who I'm sure is a good knight in shining armour, it's still dull as dishwater to me. Maybe it's only me, but I couldn't care less about Arika's first-love predicament and the ''problems'' it raises because it's been expanded on so poorly by Sunrise - it's just melodrama, and bad melodrama at that.
OKay, so would it have been better if it was Miss Maria saving her? Or maybe Natsuki or another teacher? Or maybe it would be better if they didn't have the rape thing going on in the first place? Tomoe set that in motion and I've never seen one 15 year old girl setting up another 15 year old girl to be raped like that so I can't say that it's cliche.

Sergay's got a very good underground network in Windbloom thanks to Yamada, and aparently Tomoe's got a fair dealing with the underground herself if she's able to pull this off. So yes, if anyone was to save her, it WOULD be Sergay. She wans't being saved out of any 'consolidation to her feelings' as you put it - this was a definite attempt on taking out Arika in a permenant sense. If this is too 'cliche' for anyone, then they are watching the wrong show. This may well be the 'cement' for Arika in regards to her own knowledge of her 'feelings' for Sergay, however misplaced and misunderstood on her part they may be. We don't even know the REAL reason why she thinks she's falling for Sergay - we're just basing off what her own interpretation of her feelings are.

The ep in Mai HiME where it was Yuuichi who caught Mai in the rain and she broke down crying was also 'cliche'. It could just as easily had been Reito who caught her there, right? But it wasn't. Reito might have been the fan favorite to have been there for Mai but all he could do was empathize with her - Yuuichi KNEW what she was going through because he went through something similar himself. It's one thing to have someone feel sorry for you because they feel sorry and they like you ; it's another thing to have someone feel sorry for you because they know what you're going through.

Just because it isn't Mai's case or Akane's case doesn't make Arika's case any less important because ALL of these Coral and Pearl girls - every single Otome in history - have to face this 'wall' at one time or another before they go to becoming Meister Otome. They don't have to expand on Arika's case alone when there's 50 other Corals and 24 Pearls who have to go through this at some level. Who's to say that something similiar didn't happen to Mai when she was younger? Would that make her case 'too cliche' to be of any importance other than the fact that there's a rouge Pillar-level Otome out there?
Old 2006-01-12, 19:09   Link #10
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

I don't mind whatever Sun Rise might be pulling. Even if they pull SergayxArika.

It's just that they bring on this crush thing waaay to random it was suddenly started from ep.10. Then they kinda dragged it out for not even two eps and Arika is already "in love", which cause her not even sure about being an Otome anymore.

I'm just sick of seeming it. I mean, if she's going to say it, say it. If not, ended already. Because this romance is not something that would keep the audience intersted. Not to me at least.
Old 2006-01-12, 19:12   Link #11
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I can't see why people are going over their heads with their "self-proclaimed" melodrama ~angst~ with this whole Arika ?~~>?Sergay thing. I mean, it's so blatantly clear from Episode 1 that this was going to happen, and yeah, while it may sidetrack from the whole upcoming "New War of the Something Something", some of you are forgetting this is Arika's show. We're supposed to see what things she's going through, not what Mai Otome is going through. And I'm honestly getting Destiny vibes from some people here, but I don't even want to go there. Just a reminder really.

Hell, I don't even think Arika's "feelings" is a crush. All we're seeing is how she views those feelings, and what the misleading people are telling her. coughcoughyohkoakanecoughcough. There's more to those feelings than a simple romantic relationship.

I've said it before, but I'd say Arika's feelings is merely a weird feeling of longing for a father figure she never had. Despite her bickering with the man, she knows Sergay is really just playing around with her. Mix with all that thing going on, and the whole Nina loves father angle, it's bound to be misleading. Sucks to have a friend who loves her own father in an abnormal way.

The only thing that seems romantic so far, (( at least to my eyes )) is Nina's feelings to Sergay. Now, I know some of you say my Arika theory works with Nina as well, but I'm not getting that vibe....yet. I'm open for changes though.

This of course, is ignoring all the canon hetero and yuri pairings.

However, I'll agree to the extent that if Sunrise makes Sergay returns Arika's feelings (( at this stage )), they're really screwing with his character.
Old 2006-01-12, 19:15   Link #12
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

I'll post in here then, I should really be doing my work, naughty Tempest!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest
OKay, so would it have been better if it was Miss Maria saving her? Or maybe Natsuki or another teacher? Or maybe it would be better if they didn't have the rape thing going on in the first place?
Honestly? If they were going to address the rape issue (and it's definitely crossed the mind of many a viewer in regards to Otome nanos) then I think they could have come up with something far better than this. The Tomoe aspect is not cliche, I suppose not (although the argument is definitely there for her simply being a headcase for the sake of a plot device when it comes to this development) but the way it played out was. They could have found hundreds of alternative ways for Tomoe to instigate this plot - but the one they specifically chose was for a specific result i.e. Arika/Sergay closeness - that over any other issue (incl. rape or showing how nuts Tomoe is)

Of course it's unlikely Arika would have been raped either way - but I do personally believe the entire thing was used by Sunrise to throw Arika and Sergay into another extreme experience whereupon ''Arika is able to confirm how much she likes Sergay'' (in whatever delusional state that may be)

And that they use rape to do that? Isn't that a little, hmm, crude at best? Are people going to watch this and think the wider issues were addressed or just remember the CHEESE that came afterwards?

Quote:
If this is too 'cliche' for anyone, then they are watching the wrong show. This may well be the 'cement' for Arika in regards to her own knowledge of her 'feelings' for Sergay, however misplaced and misunderstood on her part they may be. We don't even know the REAL reason why she thinks she's falling for Sergay - we're just basing off what her own interpretation of her feelings are. We don't even know the REAL reason why she thinks she's falling for Sergay - we're just basing off what her own interpretation of her feelings are.
All this is very true, but you're missing my point on it. I don't care what the 'real' reason is. This probably makes me different to many others - I'm not in an uproar about Sergay/Arika itself, I don't care if the feelings are real or if they're not. I'm disappointed it's fallen to a plot that has developed from the melodramatic crap..urm conventions that dominate so many anime shows. They just stuck it in there for the sake of it - and you're willing to argue about the points that it serves - and I'm stuck in the mindset on the ones that it wastes.

Maybe I AM watching the wrong show then, although I never had a real problem with it up until last episode. I knew from the opening episode that the genki character would eventually be put through the wringer but I was hoping it wouldn't be through the obligatory dippy angle that this is.

The crazy thing is I'm not actually concerned about this Sergay/Arika thing - I like both characters and I did like their moments pre-13. And as cliche as it all is - I don't mind if it's interesting cliche lol. But sadly this isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
some of you are forgetting this is Arika's show. We're supposed to see what things she's going through, not what Mai Otome is going through.
Maybe that's my real problem with it then...
Old 2006-01-12, 22:15   Link #13
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati
I'll post in here then, I should really be doing my work, naughty Tempest!!

Honestly? If they were going to address the rape issue (and it's definitely crossed the mind of many a viewer in regards to Otome nanos) then I think they could have come up with something far better than this. The Tomoe aspect is not cliche, I suppose not (although the argument is definitely there for her simply being a headcase for the sake of a plot device when it comes to this development) but the way it played out was. They could have found hundreds of alternative ways for Tomoe to instigate this plot - but the one they specifically chose was for a specific result i.e. Arika/Sergay closeness - that over any other issue (incl. rape or showing how nuts Tomoe is)

Of course it's unlikely Arika would have been raped either way - but I do personally believe the entire thing was used by Sunrise to throw Arika and Sergay into another extreme experience whereupon ''Arika is able to confirm how much she likes Sergay'' (in whatever delusional state that may be)

And that they use rape to do that? Isn't that a little, hmm, crude at best? Are people going to watch this and think the wider issues were addressed or just remember the CHEESE that came afterwards?

All this is very true, but you're missing my point on it. I don't care what the 'real' reason is. This probably makes me different to many others - I'm not in an uproar about Sergay/Arika itself, I don't care if the feelings are real or if they're not. I'm disappointed it's fallen to a plot that has developed from the melodramatic crap..urm conventions that dominate so many anime shows. They just stuck it in there for the sake of it - and you're willing to argue about the points that it serves - and I'm stuck in the mindset on the ones that it wastes.

Maybe I AM watching the wrong show then, although I never had a real problem with it up until last episode. I knew from the opening episode that the genki character would eventually be put through the wringer but I was hoping it wouldn't be through the obligatory dippy angle that this is.

The crazy thing is I'm not actually concerned about this Sergay/Arika thing - I like both characters and I did like their moments pre-13. And as cliche as it all is - I don't mind if it's interesting cliche lol. But sadly this isn't.

Maybe that's my real problem with it then...
Well, since my last, I've calmed down (Hey, my name ain't 'Tempest' for nothing ) so maybe my posts will make more sense. I'll admit I was emotional when I made those remarks but I'm not sorry I made em.

Okay, my impression from your remarks is that you are against the 'rape' idea since it seems that it's just being used as an excuse by Sunrise to give Arika and Sergay screentime together?

Okay, the entire rape idea - I personally think that it was indeed nessacary. I mean, what else could be the worst thing to happen to an Otome? A rape is a very traumatic thing to happen to any woman - more so to an Otome-in-training because it just kills so much (ie. all the money spent, all the high expectations of your family, friends, your entire nation basically, all the glitz and the glamor that come with it). Being an Otome is a girl's dream in this world, a dream as Sergay put it in ep 3 as being 'one that many girls has shed tears over'. Girls cry over not being accepted into Garderobe - one would imagine how hard a girl would cry after she's beaten a lottery to even get into the Academy and then be raped halfway through the school year, nulifying EVERYTHING on top of humiliating her in the worst possible way. What good is an Otome is she ends up being raped?

For Arika to be raped like that, it would destroy her mind, body, and soul. This isn't just her dream, but its the only link she has that she knows about with her mother. Tomoe must have learned this and picked the WORST 'punishment' possible for a girl like Arika. This just goes to show how LOW Tomoe is willing to go and I think that anyone and everyone here can vouch for this being a very low and dirty tactic. I mean, what in the world was Tomoe thinking when she set this in motion? It would serve the girl RIGHT if Arika kicks her butt in Mai-Buttou.

I have a feeling that people are focusing on the wrong point here (the Sergay/Arika angle) and missing the shock value of what Tomoe actually did in setting this up. This is no child's game any more - this is serious in its own way. Shattering one's dreams and hopes for any future, to put them out of reach, beyond hope, but still keeping the person alive is, in many ways, a fate worse than death. If all people remember after seeing this is the 'Sergay/Arika CHEESE'...oh well, they've missed a few good points that they allowed to be overshadowed by their initial reactions. Besides, I don't have enough hammers to bash in everyone's heads who fail to see other reasons behind the SUNRISE-instigated 'Sergay/Arika' closeness besides the unfortunately popular "Sergay and Arika together? EWWW!" reaction that this is causing.

Sergay not only saved her life, he's now saved her dream of becoming an Otome, her hope in finding out about her mother, really, her reason for continuing to live on despite her own hardships. If she 'really' likes him because of that, well, I can't really blame the girl.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2006-01-12 at 22:26.
Old 2006-01-13, 16:00   Link #14
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

It should be pointed out that throughout most of human history - and in fact, still in some parts of the world today - it would have been considered completely normal for a man Sergay's age to marry a girl Arika's age. And they would have been engaged for several years before that.

That's not meant to be an endorsement of the pairing. I merely mention it.

Personally, I think Arika's feelings for Sergay are simply an obstacle thrown in to complicate the plot. It makes Arika question her desire to become an otome. It sets her at odds with Nina. And who knows what other complications will come up once Sergay finds out about Arika's feelings (or Nina's, for that matter), or once Arika finds out that Sergay has been her benefactor.

Ultimately, though, the series will end up with Arika becoming a great otome - most likely Mashiro's otome. Either that, or she'll do something that remakes the entire otome system or replaces it with something else. That's her destiny. Sergay isn't.
Old 2006-01-13, 16:48   Link #15
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy
It should be pointed out that throughout most of human history - and in fact, still in some parts of the world today - it would have been considered completely normal for a man Sergay's age to marry a girl Arika's age. And they would have been engaged for several years before that.

That's not meant to be an endorsement of the pairing. I merely mention it.
I made mention of that here and it's been brought up many times. In those cases, the girl to be married off often has no choice as to whom she is married to. In rare instances is a girl Arika's age to marry a man Sergay's age for love.
Quote:
Ultimately, though, the series will end up with Arika becoming a great otome - most likely Mashiro's otome. Either that, or she'll do something that remakes the entire otome system or replaces it with something else. That's her destiny. Sergay isn't.
One can only hope that Sergay isn't her destiny. I'm already starting to question the sanity of Sunrise as it is.
Old 2006-01-13, 20:46   Link #16
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieli
One can only hope that Sergay isn't her destiny. I'm already starting to question the sanity of Sunrise as it is.
Which is why I hope the man in Mai's legend was indeed Sergay (or whoever he was called at the time), since that will conveniently takes care of both SergayxArika and SergayxNina.

Erstin's explanation about Rena seems to take care off SergayxRena, unless it's just another red herring.
Since Rena actually get married, then her husband can't be Sergay.
Old 2006-01-13, 22:36   Link #17
GaboolRaider

I think you people forgot about Mai. Obviously Sergey was based on Tate~ So what stops the story from Mai coming back from where ever she is? Plus the whole mystery about who Arika's mother is and blah~
Old 2006-01-13, 22:49   Link #18
bluegarden

since episode 1 i knew something would happen with sergey and nina or arika, and since that episode sergey has nagged and pushed arika's buttons with every opportunity he gets. she's 15. he's the first men she has known. it was kinda obvious a crush would happen
so far, i dont have a problem with the crush, but i dont approve the relation. it's 10 year difference, and thats just the begginig of the reasons why nothing should happen.

sorry if they are any grammar errors, english is not my first language.
Old 2006-01-13, 23:10   Link #19
Eclipze

Actually, I think the main issue isn't that they are 10 years apart, but rather because of Arika's current age.

Say, if Arika is 25 and Segey is 35, there wouldn't be so much fuss than now.
Old 2006-01-14, 06:30   Link #20
pianocello

I prefer Arika in a yuri relationship.....
Closed Thread