AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-21, 18:40   Link #221
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Some people seem to dislike some things about R2 (dom33?)

so

A thread about "Things you don't like in Code Geass"?
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 21:04   Link #222
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Some people seem to dislike some things about R2 (dom33?)

so

but wouldn't that kinda thread just induce one arguement after another...
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 21:33   Link #223
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

so like i said, a joke thread to lighten the mood up

people seem to be getting at eachother's backs for quite some while now ever since the episode threads started
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 21:53   Link #224
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yeah I only see that as causing trouble.

@miroku: Im not really sure what you mean by a joke thread but considering if people are getting at eachother maybe they need to take a breath and remember this is just an anime
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 11:44   Link #225
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

I explained on the last page what my "joke thread" was. Basically, you know how lelouche has unbelievable good timing? Well everyone, including me, likes joking around and making up a scenario where Lelouche shows up a few min. late...for example, in episode 7 (IF YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED EPISODE 7 DON"T READ FURTHER), when lelouche is about to take refrain, we joked and made a little dialogue of him actually taking refrain.

i just think it'd be cool to have all the jokes about the anime in one place, not so people will flame eachother, but just to share some laughs
Old 2008-05-22, 16:09   Link #226
llvoxll

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
how about a "Code Geass - Gone Wrong" Thread...a joke thread. A nice little thread where people can come in and provide examples of how code geass can go wrong/develop a short dialogue/skit (im referring to the unbelievable great timing of Lelouche)
I support this thread!
llvoxll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 16:18   Link #227
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llvoxll View Post
I support this thread!
alright then! so how about we give this thread a go ? Rules for the thread...something like, try to post the episode number that you're referring to etc as to make it as clear as possible
Old 2008-05-23, 21:12   Link #228
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

can someone tell me if im just being ignored or if my request of the thread is being declined? i don't want to seem impatient but no one has really said anything productive about the thread i wanted to start...only one person asked me to clarify it (i think he/she missed my first post), so i tried to restate it...but ever since then, only one person was like "i support it" and nobody else has said anything...

again, i don't want to seem impatient or rude, so please don't take it that way
Old 2008-05-23, 22:29   Link #229
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

haha nice comics, yeah like some of those kallen arrived too late scenes (like lulu is already on refrain)

kallen: "i knew you would be here, it all started her-"
lulu: "teehee.. om nom nom nom nunally i wub j00" *droooool*
kallen: "refrain..."

or lulu showing up at the submarine thing "fire and detonate for 40 seconds"
*people keep argueing about how that seems like such a dumb plan, too bad nobody brings up the fact that through all that useless talking, they've(brittanian soldiers) already surrounded them

*sigh*

or the "nunally i have to tell you something, im lulu, i have geass, i accientally told euphie to do all that...i said to her *contacts fall out because it's dry* "kill the japanese"

of course nunally somehow got her eyes open just at that moment out of shock
Old 2008-05-25, 02:54   Link #230
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
can someone tell me if im just being ignored or if my request of the thread is being declined? i don't want to seem impatient but no one has really said anything productive about the thread i wanted to start...only one person asked me to clarify it (i think he/she missed my first post), so i tried to restate it...but ever since then, only one person was like "i support it" and nobody else has said anything...

it has been declined, it is kind of obvious if you start thinking of what people would post in such a topic, in the end all people do is flame and not discuss anything
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 08:23   Link #231
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
it has been declined, it is kind of obvious if you start thinking of what people would post in such a topic, in the end all people do is flame and not discuss anything
how would it end up in a flame fest? most threads end up in one too but i don't see people stopping them from starting those...if you make pointless comments/doesn't fit in the thread, then just give them infractions

oh well, i just wanted all the jokes to be placed/gathered in one place. meh
Old 2008-05-25, 12:42   Link #232
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
how would it end up in a flame fest? most threads end up in one too but i don't see people stopping them from starting those...if you make pointless comments/doesn't fit in the thread, then just give them infractions

my bad i thought it was about a things wrong in Code Geass topic, either way it is being rejected.. there have been several other requests for a ridicules code geass thread but non of them were picked either since thos eimages can might as well be posted in the image thread and still it would end up full of off topic discussion etc.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 12:52   Link #233
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Most of the time, moderators cannot answer to all requests considering we have a lot to do (and considering the period, it isn't anything easier either).
As for your request, I personally don't think it would be a good idea, because such thread will turn into some hybrid "fan fiction" and other points that Karuma pointed.

Quote:

Please no, that's completely inconsiderate. There are rules and moderators are not here "for sake of giving infractions when a touchy thread is created".
If a thread has such potential and is deemed to be more unconstructive than anything else, it would be rather better if it isn't created at all.

Moderators are there so the rules are enforced, our role isn't to filter flames and such if a thead will obviously generate these.
Old 2008-05-25, 22:29   Link #234
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Most of the time, moderators cannot answer to all requests considering we have a lot to do (and considering the period, it isn't anything easier either).
As for your request, I personally don't think it would be a good idea, because such thread will turn into some hybrid "fan fiction" and other points that Karuma pointed.

Please no, that's completely inconsiderate. There are rules and moderators are not here "for sake of giving infractions when a touchy thread is created".
If a thread has such potential and is deemed to be more unconstructive than anything else, it would be rather better if it isn't created at all.

Moderators are there so the rules are enforced, our role isn't to filter flames and such if a thead will obviously generate these.
haha sorry, didn't mean to put it that way. was just hoping people would be able to stay on topic/follow the rules.

thanks for breaking it down to me, appreciate it
Old 2008-06-08, 13:41   Link #235
VetaMega

I demand like a character discussion topic for Li Xing Ke because he is like so cool!!!!
VetaMega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 18:06   Link #236
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetaMega View Post
I demand like a character discussion topic for Li Xing Ke because he is like so cool!!!!
As cool as he may be, I still dont think he warrants his own thread since unlike Lulu, Suza, C.C. and the others he's not in every epi.

I suggest just using the General Character Discussion for him for now and we'll see as the series progresses.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-06-09, 12:51   Link #237
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Just a purely "Fun" thread, based on an old bunch of threads I started in the "Mai-Franchise" a year or two ago.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26340
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=30754

Namely, a "Code Geass" Marriage Prospects Page.

Now, multiple posts (interpretations) of the same character is allowed by different members, as it is more fun to see a varied bunch of opinions anyways.

Each entry must include the following:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Intelligence:
Economics:
Competition:
Warrior Skills:
Housekeeping Skills:
Sex:
Father/Mother Material:
Overall:

Seperate from Romance to avoid any flame wars.

Please consider.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 16:29   Link #238
VetaMega

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
As cool as he may be, I still dont think he warrants his own thread since unlike Lulu, Suza, C.C. and the others he's not in every epi.

I suggest just using the General Character Discussion for him for now and we'll see as the series progresses.
He's in more episodes than Rolo and Rolo gets his own thread.

In fact Li appears in every episode in the second series.
VetaMega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 16:51   Link #239
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by VetaMega View Post
He's in more episodes than Rolo and Rolo gets his own thread.

In fact Li appears in every episode in the second series.
They've both appeared in all the episodes so far. It's a matter of screentime.

That said, if Li proves badass enough in the coming episodes, I will advocate for his thread creation as well.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 18:19   Link #240
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
They've both appeared in all the episodes so far. It's a matter of screentime.

Exactly, plus we've seen so far how Rollo will be a key figure in what will happen/is happening. Trust me, Im all for giving the pretty-boy a thread but like Mr. DJ said, its a matter of screen time at this point. Hopefully he'll become more of a prominant character and get a thread. Still for now I see no reason you cant discuss him in the General Character thread.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing