AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-02, 01:11   Link #21
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
There should be a thread about the DVD/Blu-Ray sales for the first season, cause whether or not there will be a second season depends on the sales!!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...-bd/dvds-sales

In this thread, we monitor the sales and comment on the likelihood of second season coming true!
The generic thread is fine to discuss sales and likelihoods.
Old 2011-12-21, 16:25   Link #22
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

There should be a thread for the Hidan no Aria Special 1 that just came out.
Old 2011-12-23, 10:19   Link #23
Miraluka
Banned

Yeah, I wonder why there is no thread .
Old 2011-12-25, 05:22   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Well probably the reason is because the mods haven't stopped by in a while . But yeah certainly an OVA thread to talk about it would make sense.
Old 2012-01-02, 20:44   Link #25
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
need the OVA thread!!! I want to vote.... xD
Old 2015-10-06, 11:02   Link #26
Seihai
スマイリウム

I would like to request the episode 1 thread for AA. It aired about 2 hours ago and I just watched it myself.
Old 2015-10-08, 10:26   Link #27
tsunade666

First episode thread for AA please.
Old 2015-10-11, 18:58   Link #28
c933103
FTNR

Is it suitable for Aria AA in Aria board? Or wouldn't it better to just have an Aria AA thread in current series board?
Old 2015-10-13, 13:30   Link #29
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
Is it suitable for Aria AA in Aria board? Or wouldn't it better to just have an Aria AA thread in current series board?
Well, Hidan no Aria AA is still a part of the Hidan no Aria franchise even if it's just a spin-off and considering it doesn't have the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun popularity to justify a split from its main series, I'd assume any and all discussions for Double A will remain in this subforum.

Requesting discussion thread for episode 2 that aired a few hours ago, please!
Old 2015-10-13, 13:32   Link #30
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
Well, Hidan no Aria AA is still a part of the Hidan no Aria franchise even if it's just a spin-off and considering it doesn't have the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun popularity to justify a split from its main series, I'd assume any and all discussions for Double A will remain in this subforum.

Requesting discussion thread for episode 2 that aired a few hours ago, please!
Allow me to second Nats on this. Requesting discussion thread for episode 2.
Old 2015-10-13, 23:20   Link #31
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Sorry... apparently we missed this after the sub-forum came out of retirement. I'll create an Episode 1 & 2 thread for now, and we'll try to keep up in the coming weeks.
Old 2015-10-14, 05:19   Link #32
c933103
FTNR

and thus it's useful to contact admin by clicking the report button.
Old 2015-10-15, 00:32   Link #33
c933103
FTNR

And is a Aria AA manga thread established elsewhere already or not ? Should it be move here if it is the former case or if there are no then should one be established ? Plus the novel edition of AriaAA

Also, how about a thread for the novel spinoff Yagate Maken no Alicebell? which also have its own manga adaption
Old 2015-10-15, 01:20   Link #34
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
and thus it's useful to contact admin by clicking the report button.
Yes, please do feel free to report time-sensitive thread requests if they haven't get acted on in a while. I try to subscribe to all the request threads so nothing gets missed, but I think I dropped this one once the thread was locked/retired, so...

Quote:
And is a Aria AA manga thread established elsewhere already or not ? Should it be move here if it is the former case or if there are no then should one be established ? Plus the novel edition of AriaAA
I don't see a thread for the manga. Is the novel edition of AA tied to the main novel series and thus discussed in the main novel thread? Or is it something else?

Quote:
Also, how about a thread for the novel spinoff Yagate Maken no Alicebell? which also have its own manga adaption
I don't see a thread for this either.

If you or someone could post a brief example of the opening post for the threads that would be needed (with a brief explanation of the work, author, magazine, etc.), that would be useful.
Old 2015-10-15, 06:41   Link #35
tsunade666

AA is a manga side story and not a novel. The manga of AA is the side story that runs the same time as the novel and its manga version.

AA just started a few days earlier than the time for the novel. Its closely connected but its not the same because AA features more of the 1st year than Kinji and the others. The 2nd years (kinji and co) will appear few times but its just mostly Aria teaching the 1st years.
Old 2015-10-15, 07:21   Link #36
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Quote:
I've looked into it, but I can't seem to find a spin-off connection between Yagate Maken no Alicebell and Hidan no Aria besides the author?
Old 2015-10-15, 19:13   Link #37
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Yes, please do feel free to report time-sensitive thread requests if they haven't get acted on in a while. I try to subscribe to all the request threads so nothing gets missed, but I think I dropped this one once the thread was locked/retired, so...

I don't see a thread for the manga. Is the novel edition of AA tied to the main novel series and thus discussed in the main novel thread? Or is it something else?

If you or someone could post a brief example of the opening post for the threads that would be needed (with a brief explanation of the work, author, magazine, etc.), that would be useful.
the AA novel is supposingly ana adaption of the AA manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
AA is a manga side story and not a novel. The manga of AA is the side story that runs the same time as the novel and its manga version.

AA just started a few days earlier than the time for the novel. Its closely connected but its not the same because AA features more of the 1st year than Kinji and the others. The 2nd years (kinji and co) will appear few times but its just mostly Aria teaching the 1st years.
AA is a manga not novel, however it have its own novel adaption. However I haven't read the novel adaptation so I can't tell are they adapting same event or writing extra stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
I've looked into it, but I can't seem to find a spin-off connection between Yagate Maken no Alicebell and Hidan no Aria besides the author?
They are connected by having same world setting and after Hidan novel vol.15 there are same character in Yagate appear in Hidan. Reportedly Aria also appeared in Yagate during Yagate vol.4/5. But then again I haven't not read into that deep for both series so I can't tell how much interaction is there.
Old 2015-10-20, 10:09   Link #38
c933103
FTNR

ep3 aired. please made a thread

p.s. just read a few chapter of both the Aria AA original manga and its novel adaptation, the Aria AA is a near 1:1 adaptation of the manga (at least more faithful than anime)

p.p.s. how about hidan no aria main series OVA?

Last edited by c933103; 2015-10-20 at 10:22.
Old 2015-10-20, 12:32   Link #39
LKK

Quote:
ep3 aired. please made a thread
Episode 3 thread made.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2015-10-22, 03:46   Link #40
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Does this work?

Hidan no Aria AA manga:
Spoiler for Hidan no Aria AA Manga:

Yagate Maken no Alicebell:
Spoiler for Yagate Maken no Alicebell:
Closed Thread